Become a Patron!

Recipe clones

chaz101

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
thanks Huckleberried but it's not Five Pawns.

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You can Google it and it comes up

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

chaz101

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks madjagger. shows up on My Vapor Store, but out of stock. May be discontinued.

chaz101

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
According to one web site it has been discontinued. Thanks to all that have helped me run it down. I'm bummed sounds like a ADV for me. May force me to get into DIY.

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
According to one web site it has been discontinued. Thanks to all that have helped me run it down. I'm bummed sounds like a ADV for me. May force me to get into DIY.
May be because they are in a lawsuit for not telling people there is bad stuff in there juice

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Anyone have a good clone for Budget Ballers Fruitgasm and VaporKicks Venom?

I have a relatively close version of Fruitgasm but still not there exactly. Can't seem to figure out Venom at all.

Look forward to seeing some results...

Cagey75

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What Americans call biscuits. They're like bread dough, individual servings stacked in a can, ready to bake. I know that sounds weird.

I discovered that when over there a few years back. Biscuits over there are more like we in Ireland and the UK call scones. but the US 'biscuits' are harder, less buttery. And they prefer to have savoury sauces like mushroom, chicken etc ... over them. Where we like butter, jam and cream :D

I often wonder do some US mixers get confused with Biscuit flavorings? like Inawera's? Because bisctui in EU = cookie in US basically.

It's definitely unique, and you either love it or hate it. Oregon vapor RY5 has that same missing note that you describe. I think I have some white zombie rattling around, maybe I'll take a refresher course. I know the owners, and they are both really cool folks. I think they use toasted marshmallow, but the cookie dough I can't pinpoint. Different flavor vendors offer different types of cookie dough such as chocolate chip, but then they may have put the cookie dough together from scratch. I think there is some vanilla floating in there also.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Any word on that yet? I'm beginning to act like a crack head for it now. Thx for the reply too btw

wallendusty

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Flawless By Game Over
This a fruit loops with vanilla Ice cream according to their description. Trust me you want be let down with this one.

Bavarian Cream TPA 2%
Bergamot FA .1%
Berry Crunch TPA 3%
Cookie FA .75%
Ethyl Maltol TPA .5%
Fruit Circles TPA 6%
Marshmallow FA 1%
Raspberry INW .3%
Sweetner TFA 1%
Van. Bean Ice Cream TFA 3%
Van. Custard V1 CAP 3%

Pretty good of the bat, gets better with time.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Yooperdad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Flawless By Game Over
This a fruit loops with vanilla Ice cream according to their description. Trust me you want be let down with this one.

Bavarian Cream TPA 2%
Bergamot FA .1%
Berry Crunch TPA 3%
Cookie FA .75%
Ethyl Maltol TPA .5%
Fruit Circles TPA 6%
Marshmallow FA 1%
Raspberry INW .3%
Sweetner TFA 1%
Van. Bean Ice Cream TFA 3%
Van. Custard V1 CAP 3%

Pretty good of the bat, gets better with time.

Made a 50 ml batch this morning. Never made a recipe before with so many ingredients. When I make something new that looks good, I make a larger quantity to share with my daughter and her friends for "testing"

wallendusty

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Made a 50 ml batch this morning. Never made a recipe before with so many ingredients. When I make something new that looks good, I make a larger quantity to share with my daughter and her friends for "testing"
Keep me posted, this stuff rocks IMO. Best fruit loop cereal I've had or made. I think we all know how many there are out there.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

It's to a point to where I HAVE to find out how to replicate White Zombie by Oregon Vapor, a couple of my local VAPE shops here just stopped selling there E Liquids, I make all my own juice and have now for a while, that's the only juice I would ever actually purchase, Oregon Vapor describes White Zombie as "There own unique blend of Marshmallows and Cookie Dough" but for the life of me I can't pinpoint that other little thing going on in that juice and it's driving me crazy, I find myself fairly descent at distinguishing between flavors since I've been DIYing too, but this one is an absolute mystery to me. Having babbled all that, it would be a humbling honor if anyone could help a dude out with this. Thanks in advance guys

Cid6.7

Member For 4 Years
brady.cole does this sound familiar its called Zombie Juice it doesn't sound like yours but thought I'd try & help..lol
These are all CAP flavors. Came out pretty good. Smooth and fruity.

4% Sweet Tangerine
4% Sweet Mango
4% Golden Pineapple
4% Honeydew
.5% Sucralose

Cid6.7

Member For 4 Years
brady.cole does this sound familiar its called Zombie Juice it doesn't sound like yours but thought I'd try & help..lol
These are all CAP flavors. Came out pretty good. Smooth and fruity.

4% Sweet Tangerine
4% Sweet Mango
4% Golden Pineapple
4% Honeydew
.5% Sucralose
nevermind this is nothing like cookie dough and marshmallow lol

tonyp1119

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Apple Sauce Chimp Blood

6% Mango
4% Pineapple
2% Cinnamon Spice
2% Ripe Banana

COV4 Clone

8% Double RY4 (TPA)
2% Bavarian Cream (TPA)
5% Butterscotch (TPA)
2% Caramel Orig. (TPA)
1% Vanilla Bourbon
0.5 - 1% Peanut or Mixed Nuts (FA)
1% Brown Sugar (TPA) optional

Tribute Clone

Pear 15%
Lychee 4%
Cinnamon 1%

Absolute Pin clone

12% Irish Cream
8% Caramel Original
4% absinthe
2% Cinnamon Spice

Bowden's Mate clone

8% Peppermint
6% French Vanilla
4% Vanilla Swirl
4% Double Chocolate
2% Koolada

Gambit clone

10% Apple
6% Juicey Peach
5% French Vanilla
3% Whipped Cream
2% Pie Crust

12% Capella's Apple Pie
4% TFA Caramel Candy
4% TFA Whipped Cream

Grandmaster Clone

6% Banana Cream
6% Penut Butter
4% Caramel Original
2% English Toffee
2% Vanilla Swirl
2% Butter
1% Ripe Banana

Queenside Clone

10% Orange Cream
10% French Vanilla

Castle

8% coconut
6% roasted almond
4% brown sugar
2% Vanilla Swirl
2% French vanilla
2% Kentucky bourbon
2% Red Oak
1% Cherry Blossum

Pick a flavor company, as it has been a while since I played with these.
This is just a tiny bit of my collection, and will add more later. :cool:
@LadyRed69 what is this two different versions of Gambit? Thank you for sharing!

I totally appreciate u for wanting to help me though, truly, somebody told me that they might be one of those e-liquid companies that possibly make there own extracts or concentrates, I personally don't know how true that is, but, so it says "A special blend of cookie dough and marshmallow" it for sure has marshmallow in it, maybe even Toasted Marshmallow, we all know quite a few companies that make both of those, but doing some googling around I only found one "cookie dough" concentrate and it was from One on One as u probably know, this juice has something else happening there that keeps me craving it, I realize it's late and I'm babbling but I want to thank u for tryin to help me out

I totally appreciate u for wanting to help me though, truly, somebody told me that they might be one of those e-liquid companies that possibly make there own extracts or concentrates, I personally don't know how true that is, but, so it says "A special blend of cookie dough and marshmallow" it for sure has marshmallow in it, maybe even Toasted Marshmallow, we all know quite a few companies that make both of those, but doing some googling around I only found one "cookie dough" concentrate and it was from One on One as u probably know, this juice has something else happening there that keeps me craving it, I realize it's late and I'm babbling but I want to thank u for tryin to help me out
nevermind this is nothing like cookie dough and marshmallow lol

norwegianvaper

Member For 4 Years
Absolute Pin clone

12% Irish Cream (Cap)
8% Caramel Original (TFA)
4% absinthe (TFA)
2% Cinnamon Spice (TFA)

This is from January, HIC right before I switched out my flavoring, after 6 months of wondering why I coughed so bad and sounded like a drunk.
Nowadays I don't cough as much, and all is right with my world.
I know what you mean on heading to the corner, I stay there mostly!
Almost everyone I know who do DIY, stress all the time to not use more than 20% flavoring. I try to stay below 15 %, and for the most part, it`s more than enough. They say "less is more" Would not 24% be some kind of overwhelming?

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Almost everyone I know who do DIY, stress all the time to not use more than 20% flavoring. I try to stay below 15 %, and for the most part, it`s more than enough. They say "less is more" Would not 24% be some kind of overwhelming?
Depends on whose flavorings you're using, how you plan on vaping the juice & sometimes the viscosity.
But yes, in most cases, 24% would be way too much for me.

Why no more than 20%? I have to adjust recipes to 30% to be able to taste them (due to major allergies).

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Why no more than 20%? I have to adjust recipes to 30% to be able to taste them (due to major allergies).
I say mix to what ever percentage you like, totally agree with your comment. At the end of the day you are mixing to please YOURSELF, whether its 2% flavouring or 50% flavouring is irrelevant. Seems to be fads and fashions of people following all these self proclaimed “advanced experienced mixers”, on certain sites. To quote Paul Pogba “First never follows” haha, do what pleases you, take what works and ignore what doesn’t, it is your vape not your vape to please others.

I say mix to what ever percentage you like, totally agree with your comment. At the end of the day you are mixing to please YOURSELF, whether its 2% flavouring or 50% flavouring is irrelevant. Seems to be fads and fashions of people following all these self proclaimed “advanced experienced mixers”, on certain sites. To quote Paul Pogba “First never follows” haha, do what pleases you, take what works and ignore what doesn’t, it is your vape not your vape to please others.

Thanks for the reply, Willbo! :)

Ablonz

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@alleyCat This I find so true. For myself and @Dixie1954 , we like the lower percentages and usually use half or less than half of a suggested recipe for our taste where as some people like @AndriaD would need higher percentages to make their taste buds happy. When I mix a juice, I make it for myself. If others like it, great!!!! If not, I am not worried as it is I that is going to be vaping it. Always make a juice to fit your taste as taste IS and WILL ALWAYS be subjective. If you find a recipe you would like to try, mix it using your flavoring profile. Instead of 4% Bavarian Cream, you might need 6% and Sweetner might need to be 3% instead of 1% and so on. I always mention for people to try lower percentages first as it is always easier to add flavor than to take out. Also they mention higher percentages and it does not taste good to them so that is also when I mention lower percentages. Hope this helps.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@alleyCat This I find so true. For myself and @Dixie1954 , we like the lower percentages and usually use half or less than half of a suggested recipe for our taste where as some people like @AndriaD would need higher percentages to make their taste buds happy. When I mix a juice, I make it for myself. If others like it, great!!!! If not, I am not worried as it is I that is going to be vaping it. Always make a juice to fit your taste as taste IS and WILL ALWAYS be subjective. If you find a recipe you would like to try, mix it using your flavoring profile. Instead of 4% Bavarian Cream, you might need 6% and Sweetner might need to be 3% instead of 1% and so on. Hope this helps.

Very true! But I'm still continuing my slow and gradual reduction of flavoring in that strawberry & cream of mine; mix last night was about 9% less than what I started out -- 27.6% now, instead of 30.5%. My tastebuds *are* healing; I can tell because after a few weeks at a certain percentage level, it'll start tasting "icky" in some way I can't quite put my finger on -- dropping 1 more percentage point off each flavor on my next mix generally fixes it and I'm back to loving it.

But, if you're within a year of quitting the coffin nails, if you mix up a very-low-percentage mix and it's just not good... go higher on the flavors! Because the base, PG/VG/nic, really isn't very tasty at all. :D And damn what anyone says, like "is that safe?" It's a hell of a lot safer than sucking on coffin nails!

Andria

Very true! But I'm still continuing my slow and gradual reduction of flavoring in that strawberry & cream of mine; mix last night was about 9% less than what I started out -- 27.6% now, instead of 30.5%. My tastebuds *are* healing; I can tell because after a few weeks at a certain percentage level, it'll start tasting "icky" in some way I can't quite put my finger on -- dropping 1 more percentage point off each flavor on my next mix generally fixes it and I'm back to loving it.

But, if you're within a year of quitting the coffin nails, if you mix up a very-low-percentage mix and it's just not good... go higher on the flavors! Because the base, PG/VG/nic, really isn't very tasty at all. :D And damn what anyone says, like "is that safe?" It's a hell of a lot safer than sucking on coffin nails!

Andria

Lol! Wow, I hope my taste buds heal! I've been vaping for 8 months, and this is the first summer that I've been able to breath!

Thanks all for the responses. I was wondering if I might as well be smoking since I'm vaping 30% flavor, but I'm getting that it's a preference thing versus a danger. Thanks!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Lol! Wow, I hope my taste buds heal! I've been vaping for 8 months, and this is the first summer that I've been able to breath!

Thanks all for the responses. I was wondering if I might as well be smoking since I'm vaping 30% flavor, but I'm getting that it's a preference thing versus a danger. Thanks!

Trust me, there is very little in the world that's as dangerous as smoking cigarettes! You'd need to be huffing volatile chemicals to even approach the hazard of cigarette smoke inhaled directly to the lungs all day for years and years. Given that, I never worried about my 30% flavoring. I mainly started reducing it because it makes a real gunk-monster of an ejuice, tasty as it is. And then started getting that "icky" taste which seems to be helped by just reducing a tiny bit.

How long it takes for the 'buds to heal is very individual -- my nose started getting keener even before I quit, when I was down to 5 or less cigarettes a day, but it's only been in the last year or so that I've noticed a very gradual reawakening of my tastebuds. 39 yrs of smoking, I guess my 'buds were more or less comatose. :D

Andria

Trust me, there is very little in the world that's as dangerous as smoking cigarettes! You'd need to be huffing volatile chemicals to even approach the hazard of cigarette smoke inhaled directly to the lungs all day for years and years. Given that, I never worried about my 30% flavoring. I mainly started reducing it because it makes a real gunk-monster of an ejuice, tasty as it is. And then started getting that "icky" taste which seems to be helped by just reducing a tiny bit.

How long it takes for the 'buds to heal is very individual -- my nose started getting keener even before I quit, when I was down to 5 or less cigarettes a day, but it's only been in the last year or so that I've noticed a very gradual reawakening of my tastebuds. 39 yrs of smoking, I guess my 'buds were more or less comatose. :D

Andria

Well you've given me hope that the taste buds will heal, though it will probably take me longer to heal due to 43 years of smoking and allergies that arrived with menopause (lucky me). Thanks!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well you've given me hope that the taste buds will heal, though it will probably take me longer to heal due to 43 years of smoking and allergies that arrived with menopause (lucky me). Thanks!

Ain't menopause grand?!?!?! :rolleyes::huh: Actually, I found getting there was the hardest part; now that it's arrived, it's actually kinda restful; no more monthly emotional roller coaster!!! :giggle: But for some damn reason, my hairs have decided that turning gray means they ought to be curly! WEIRD! Looks like I have springs erupting from my head! :facepalm:

Andria

Ain't menopause grand?!?!?! :rolleyes::huh: Actually, I found getting there was the hardest part; now that it's arrived, it's actually kinda restful; no more monthly emotional roller coaster!!! :giggle: But for some damn reason, my hairs have decided that turning gray means they ought to be curly! WEIRD! Looks like I have springs erupting from my head! :facepalm:

Andria

Lol! So is it possible to send a private message to you? In order to respect for the thread topic........ :)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Lol! So is it possible to send a private message to you? In order to respect for the thread topic........ :)

Sure just click on my avatar and then click "start a conversation" -- that's what this software calls a private message. :D

Andria

jambi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Being that this is a clone thread, don't be surprised to see flavor %ages exceeding 20%. Commercial juice tends to be liberally flavored.

Beard No. 71

4.5% Yellow Peach CAP
1.25% Juicy Peach CAP
0.75% Sweet Tangerine CAP
1% Coconut CAP
1% Sugar Cookie CAP

8.5% Flavour. Steep 1 week "minimum".
Been working on this for months. I have tried all the others and none comes close. Enjoy.

Hello I was wondering if anyone has a clone for Magic City Custard from Earths Bounty.
Seeing a request for MCC by earths bounty is freaking awesome.. Gordon Tinsly is a friend and actually sells the custom mods I build. MCC is good! If you like fruity try Earths bounty bug juice..

Also looking for a decent Cannoli clone that does not require "bisquit" flavor from another country. Isnt bisquit just another name for cookie in the EU?

tonyp1119

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have found that for me I usually have to use half if not less of the percentages most post - HIC's are closest to my taste - usually lol. But I like to look at what flavors people put together, gives me ideas on some things that may work for me as well, so Thank you all:)
Very interesting subject @Dixie1954. I've been mixing for approximately a year now and was asking my self why those low percentages don't work for me. I always have to tweak all of my clones recipes way
Interesting, Dixie1954...I wish my taste was like yours (my flavors would last longer).
HIC's Black Barrel Whiskey had become a favorite of me, almost an adv, however (and since HIC's suggested it in recipe) I had to double all the flavors up since the first batch I made was too bland for me. Now it is perfect, I think so far it is the best DIY recipe I have ever found.
Very interesting subject @Dixie1954&@ArturoMustelier. I've been mixing for approximately a year now and was asking my self why those low percentages don't work for me as well. I always have to tweak all of my clones recipes way higher than what I'm cloning from when it comes to recipes lower than 10%. I gave up on that long time ago when I realize that all of our palates are completely different and those percentages weren't gonna fit my taste. There's lots of variables than can cause it but I know for sure that mine is very high or I should say medium. I'm almost convinced that when working with flavors that are less concentrated like TFA or CAP for example I have to look for that happy medium and balance my recipe out accordingly. Also when you have different others like FA or FLAVORAH and even INAWERA that are a little more concentrated and you are mixing them with the less concentrated ones, I know that I have to find that balance as well. I came to realize that I feel very happy with recipes that are at least from 13% to 15% in flavoring. At this numbers is when I set my self for the most part to create a recipe to my taste. Thank you for sharing guys!

coilspotting

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Apple Sauce Chimp Blood

6% Mango
4% Pineapple
2% Cinnamon Spice
2% Ripe Banana

COV4 Clone

8% Double RY4 (TPA)
2% Bavarian Cream (TPA)
5% Butterscotch (TPA)
2% Caramel Orig. (TPA)
1% Vanilla Bourbon
0.5 - 1% Peanut or Mixed Nuts (FA)
1% Brown Sugar (TPA) optional

Tribute Clone

Pear 15%
Lychee 4%
Cinnamon 1%

Absolute Pin clone

12% Irish Cream
8% Caramel Original
4% absinthe
2% Cinnamon Spice

Bowden's Mate clone

8% Peppermint
6% French Vanilla
4% Vanilla Swirl
4% Double Chocolate
2% Koolada

Gambit clone

10% Apple
6% Juicey Peach
5% French Vanilla
3% Whipped Cream
2% Pie Crust

12% Capella's Apple Pie
4% TFA Caramel Candy
4% TFA Whipped Cream

Grandmaster Clone

6% Banana Cream
6% Penut Butter
4% Caramel Original
2% English Toffee
2% Vanilla Swirl
2% Butter
1% Ripe Banana

Queenside Clone

10% Orange Cream
10% French Vanilla

Castle

8% coconut
6% roasted almond
4% brown sugar
2% Vanilla Swirl
2% French vanilla
2% Kentucky bourbon
2% Red Oak
1% Cherry Blossum

Pick a flavor company, as it has been a while since I played with these.
This is just a tiny bit of my collection, and will add more later. :cool:
@LadyRed69 do you (or anyone else) have a good Jam Monster Blueberry (jam+butter+toast flavor profile) clone?

coilspotting

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Only way to know is to lick it, taste it and vape it!:D

There is a request sub forum too, you do know, or know now.:cool:
The problem is when you do a search, THIS forum comes up much higher, not the clone request subreddit. So, yeah. That's why ppl keep requesting recipes here.

coilspotting

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No they are not, HIC..

I switched months ago to the alcohol and super concentrated flavorings. but, if you want to use the FA versions.. cool.. ;)
Post up how you liked them. I do have some FA, but I have to watch my PG amounts. Too much and I play hell with my throat.
Please forgive my ignorance, LadyRed69, but can you go into some detail on alcohol-based flavoring and super-concentrates? I buy from TFA, CAP, INE and some FA, and I don't see those available from these vendors (I'm a bulk/wholesale buyer but am not a for-profit juice co or anything). Is there another vendor and what's the deal with these? I have trouble with getting crap in my chest and sore throat too some and am curious. I don't use cinnamon flavors, Acetoin or other DKs (ok, except some CAP VC1-usually at <1% and not all the time), but still. And what do you mean about FAs flavors? Or is it just the PG you're talking about? The only PG I use is what's in my flavors that I can't avoid - it's max VG all the way. And yet...

VU Sponsors