RECIPE REQUESTS THREAD

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
hello i need vapors maxx tobacco recipe

They appear to use FlavourArt in some of their juices, and I'd think FA Maxx Blend is the key to that one.
Given the descriptions I read, I'd add FA Desert Ship for the "spicy kick" people mention. 2-3% Maxx Blend with 1% or less Desert Ship would be a reasonable first shot.
I know nothing about that company or flavor, but I know FA very well, so this is just an educated guess.

Hi everyone i am new on here and just got into mixing and i really like Bamskilicious chillpom juice does any one have a recipe of this. Sorry if i am not allowed to ask this on here. Cheers Shipo

Woodman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cultured The 1%...I'm trying to clone this juice...so far the closest I've come to making something decent is ...4% FA-Fresh Cream, 5% FW-Yogurt, 3% Inwera-Raspberry, 1%Cotton Candy...I get a distinct aroma of Fresh Cream from the original...but when I up the % of Fresh Cream it throws off my flavor...If anyone has tried this juice I'd love to hear your thoughts...THANKS

Woodman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I haven't, but that's a lot of Fresh Cream. Have you tried it at 1%, max 2% ?
I have tried at 3%....I'll give it a try at 2%...just wonder what they use in that juice that gives it the strong sent of fresh cream...thanks for the reply :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have tried at 3%....I'll give it a try at 2%...just wonder what they use in that juice that gives it the strong sent of fresh cream...thanks for the reply :)
It's possible it's one of the Sweet Creams. A lot of vendors use Capellas and TFA and they both make Sweet Cream. Just a guess, though. Good luck!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have yet to even start diying, but I want to have some recipes for when I get my supplies. I apologize if its been asked for before, but I didnt want to read 24 pages.lol I want a solid mountain dew flavor that i can then tweak and change with some fruit flavors later on.

iv'e never posted before. think this is where I would post this. Is there a clone recipe for sicboy-your mom. it's suppose to have strawberry,
nectarine and yogart in it. Would love to have some help on this recipe.

im new to this forum and new you diy juice. ive got a few mixes that work pretty good. what i would really like is a good green apple adv. ive bought all the apple flavors tpa sells and they all end up tasting floral and it over powers the apple. ive tried steeping for up to a month and still some of them are just gross. if anyone has a good clean green apple recipe that would be awesome. i used to buy a premix from a canadian company call premium labs and their ever cloud green apple was awesome.
thanks

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
im new to this forum and new you diy juice. ive got a few mixes that work pretty good. what i would really like is a good green apple adv. ive bought all the apple flavors tpa sells and they all end up tasting floral and it over powers the apple. ive tried steeping for up to a month and still some of them are just gross. if anyone has a good clean green apple recipe that would be awesome. i used to buy a premix from a canadian company call premium labs and their ever cloud green apple was awesome.
thanks

FA Fuji all by itself! Try 3% and adjust to suit your preference. (FA=FlavourArt)

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
thanks hic. i will order some up im feeling kinda silly for ordering all the tpa apple stuff but what can you do. what kind of steeping time should i do?

Most all the FA Fruits don't really need to steep IMO, I just do 24hrs anyhow.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
thanks hic. i will order some up im feeling kinda silly for ordering all the tpa apple stuff but what can you do. what kind of steeping time should i do?

Hey, I had TFA's flavors before I tried FA's, too. LOTS of us did it that way.
IMO there's no need to steep Fuji.

Hi, I'm looking for a recipe for "those little donuts". If you are not familiar with those little donuts, they make them fresh at the fair / carnival, etc.... They are little cakey donuts sprinkled with cinnamon sugar. Sooooo good and I would love to vape this flavor!! Hopefully someone can help and provide a recipe or some suggestions.

Cheers!

Amour juice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
:ejuice:
This is something I've stumbled upon looking for good recipes, in going to put the link on here as I'm not taking credit... Good or bad, as I'm not the one who submitted it. I'm going to make this at some point,

http://www.lediypourlesnuls.com/mad-hatter-i-love-donuts/
I checked out this link, wish I knew if they were good ...
Even though I make my own I still purchase..but I have three of ones on this list .... It cant be so easy as this ...since there so exspensive to purchase.. I hope they are good with time to put all together ..:rolleyes:
There are a few I'm going to try they look interesting ..
Thanks for posting

Last edited:

budlight

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Please, help me. James NG's "Jade key"

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    364.2 KB · Views: 28
Hi all, I'm looking for the recipe of BLUEPRINT VAPOR C.R.E.A.M. or close to it, If anyone could help I'd be very very grateful.

Attachments

• CREAM_1024x1024.jpg
    CREAM_1024x1024.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 35
Still looking for a clone recipe for your mom made by sicboy. Suppose to have nectarine,strawberry and yougart in it. Would love some help on this recipe. THANKS

Looking for clones:
Budget Ballers; Fruitgasm
Vapor Kicks; Venom

Have a fairly close fruitgasm recipe I have been working on but still there is something missing or something there that shouldn't be.

OhmzRaw

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone know what I can do with TFA WATERMELON candy, CAP peaches and cream and CAP harvest berry? I have other flavors but these 3 concentrates I don't know what to do with them.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I use CAP Peaches & Cream around 6%, pretty good stand alone but give it a couple days to steep.
You can add 1% Sweet Cream, Dairy MIlk, or most any other vanillas, like Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, Vanilla Swirl, etc.

Harvest Berry I don't have but you might try starting at 5%.
You can also add Creams and/or Vanillas to this also, which is typical of most fruit mixes.
Vanilla Custards & Cheesecakes also work with fruits.

Looking for a recipe to match the Innevape Heisenberg Menthol, anyone have one?
heisenbergmenthol__23609.1423847470.480.350.jpg

chinacatsunflower-

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Anyone know of or have a smooth, creamy, and strong lemony recipe? Like a lemon meringue or lemon custard, something along those lines? Most lemon vapes I've tried are always at least slightly rough on the throat, and I can't stand any throat hit whatsoever.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Anyone know of or have a smooth, creamy, and strong lemony recipe? Like a lemon meringue or lemon custard, something along those lines? Most lemon vapes I've tried are always at least slightly rough on the throat, and I can't stand any throat hit whatsoever.

3% INW Lemon Cake, great stand alone and about as simple as it gets.
or
3% FA Lemon Sicily
You can add 3-5% CAP Vanilla Custard to either of those.

Some go slightly higher but I can taste them fine at 3%.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors