Redheaded Stepchildren

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
I've got a grey Amazon alot bigger. But I get her out it's like a bell rings.lol she thinks she's Rick flair. She's never bit me but dam it she don't like to wrestle. You gotta watch she'll just roll off of your shoulder at anytime and she'll hit the floor if you don't grab her.

Sent from my Trio AXS 4G using Tapatalk

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
6c4a506be9176391a1ee455b950ff4e3.jpg

dreadymark

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good morning all :)
I've shoveled 40 tons of dirt, rock, & sand in the last couple weeks, with another 8 tons coming today. So much work!
But, we now have an Rv pad for the camper beside the house, a drive ramp to the backyard, a 20x20' sandbox/playground, & this weekend I'm finishing a 60' long terraced garden on the other side of my house. Dropped another 13 lbs so far too :)
I'll post pics when it's all done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
"Excuse me, Vae. But your barking is rather loud and I find it is quite early for such a decibel level. Gramma is still attempting to sleep, so would you mind seizing said noise until she has awakened? I thank you, fuzzy butt. As it is greatly appreciated."
I can't believe people say I use too many manners with my DOGhter

Morning boofs! Im bored! And I got paintballs, a hopper and co2 for my $10 paintball gun. This could be an interesting combination. Oh and I have worms... but I paid for em

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh, I got the ol finger check a few years ago during a dot physical. Wasn't required, but he offered and I felt kind of on the spot.
I do need to schedule an appointment for a thorough check up.

That and the "cough" please . . . :huh:

Did blood work for my check up the other day. They couldn't use my picc line and ended up using a vein on my hand.
I have had enough medical stuff done, but the wife insists.

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
18222314_795285087303339_1824522172227069895_n.jpg

"caesar" the new mascot

and a very narrow win against the tigers

did it the hard way again, and had to come back from 30 points down at the half

Think I might have to shoot off a letter to the team. Let them know they are causing you entirely too much stress and tell them to start taking early leads and keeping them.

Did the old mascot die or are they just grooming the eventual replacement?

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Think I might have to shoot off a letter to the team. Let them know they are causing you entirely too much stress and tell them to start taking early leads and keeping them.

Did the old mascot die or are they just grooming the eventual replacement?
Failing eyesight for old mascot. He is 9 y/o, which is elderly for an english bulldog.

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Here's a good punny song for yall, not sure if prostate causes wet dreams.

"My barracuda was in the shop, so I had a rented Stingray, and it was overheating. I pulled into the Shell station, they took a look and said I blew a seal. I said 'just fix the damn thing and leave my personal life out of it' "

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sup Rick?

We're all still around. Just quieter than we used to be.

remember how i couldnt stand my stepson...well i dont have him or his ma to care about and while the first month er so sucked w/o havingher paycheck around i have adapted pretty easily..lol.on the other hand ive got my motorcycle still and she has outlasted 2 wives and numerous GF...lol.i think she is a keeper!although had to take the whole frontend off and redo seals in the lower legs...which was way less costly then a boob job!!ha ha.after seeing all the wires in that fairing i was a lil afeared to mess with it...but i did it and wow rides like what a new one does...never rode a new one but it rides nice.

i doubt if anyone uses cartos or the lil aspire /kanger tanks but if you do and need some LMK,ill let ya have them if you can pay shipping.also have a nice18650 provari with a leather case and 6 almost new batts if anyones interested.life is a lot tuffer w/o the paycheck here but bills are paid and found a 32 yr old sugar momma to help out...in a few diff ways!...wont go into details unless hawk pm's me then i can tell all....lol.she has also helped me in changing my eating habits...ive lost 46lbs in the last 3 months...308 to 262...still fat but not AS fat...lol.just like when i used to drink i was killin myself with a fridge...but with food this time...ughhh.

my son came to visit bout a month ago and he and his girl are gonna be havin thier 1st baby together,so with my daughters 3 and his 1 ima happy pappa.the dec granddaughter is flyin in from cali the 12th and ill get to see my new(almost6months)granddaughter!im sure when ya said whats sup rick ya didnt think id puke all this out.forgot how good it was to "share" this stuff with ya'llill stop so noone cuts thier wrist..lol.btw glad to see some new folks here and prayers to all of ya'll that are having medical issues.im surprised im not havin trouble...more trouble be cause of my diebetes...wont go down that road...sure glow wouldnt like that i let it get outta control...all im sayin is im readin sugar on the labels and tryin to do the right thing.take care and ill check back

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tomorrow I'm having a tooth pulled and graft material put in...last time I went thru this I dealt with infection for awhile and never did get the implant. Also 10 years ago when I was still smoking, dentist tried 2 implants that infections basically rejected. So I'm not looking forward to this. Getting a cantilever bridge because it's near front tooth, so 2 appointments, then in a few months I'll have to decide if I want to try for an implant or continue with bridge.
PEWP.
Poor me :(

VU Sponsors