Redheaded Stepchildren

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
18222314_795285087303339_1824522172227069895_n.jpg

"caesar" the new mascot

and a very narrow win against the tigers

did it the hard way again, and had to come back from 30 points down at the half
What a little doll! Team has to win with a mascot that cute!

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
remember how i couldnt stand my stepson...well i dont have him or his ma to care about and while the first month er so sucked w/o havingher paycheck around i have adapted pretty easily..lol.on the other hand ive got my motorcycle still and she has outlasted 2 wives and numerous GF...lol.i think she is a keeper!although had to take the whole frontend off and redo seals in the lower legs...which was way less costly then a boob job!!ha ha.after seeing all the wires in that fairing i was a lil afeared to mess with it...but i did it and wow rides like what a new one does...never rode a new one but it rides nice.

i doubt if anyone uses cartos or the lil aspire /kanger tanks but if you do and need some LMK,ill let ya have them if you can pay shipping.also have a nice18650 provari with a leather case and 6 almost new batts if anyones interested.life is a lot tuffer w/o the paycheck here but bills are paid and found a 32 yr old sugar momma to help out...in a few diff ways!...wont go into details unless hawk pm's me then i can tell all....lol.she has also helped me in changing my eating habits...ive lost 46lbs in the last 3 months...308 to 262...still fat but not AS fat...lol.just like when i used to drink i was killin myself with a fridge...but with food this time...ughhh.

my son came to visit bout a month ago and he and his girl are gonna be havin thier 1st baby together,so with my daughters 3 and his 1 ima happy pappa.the dec granddaughter is flyin in from cali the 12th and ill get to see my new(almost6months)granddaughter!im sure when ya said whats sup rick ya didnt think id puke all this out.forgot how good it was to "share" this stuff with ya'llill stop so noone cuts thier wrist..lol.btw glad to see some new folks here and prayers to all of ya'll that are having medical issues.im surprised im not havin trouble...more trouble be cause of my diebetes...wont go down that road...sure glow wouldnt like that i let it get outta control...all im sayin is im readin sugar on the labels and tryin to do the right thing.take care and ill check back
((((Rick))))

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tomorrow I'm having a tooth pulled and graft material put in...last time I went thru this I dealt with infection for awhile and never did get the implant. Also 10 years ago when I was still smoking, dentist tried 2 implants that infections basically rejected. So I'm not looking forward to this. Getting a cantilever bridge because it's near front tooth, so 2 appointments, then in a few months I'll have to decide if I want to try for an implant or continue with bridge.
PEWP.
Poor me :(
PEWP indeed! Good luck with all of this fiddling around in your poor mouth! Wish I had thought of a fixed bridge instead of the upper plate. It is still not something I can wear for very long. I need to get back to the dentist, but scheduling appointments is such a hassle with my non-existent schedule.

Hang in there ((((Mer)))). It will soon be one for the history books and you will be tickled pink with the results.

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
PEWP indeed! Good luck with all of this fiddling around in your poor mouth! Wish I had thought of a fixed bridge instead of the upper plate. It is still not something I can wear for very long. I need to get back to the dentist, but scheduling appointments is such a hassle with my non-existent schedule.

Hang in there ((((Mer)))). It will soon be one for the history books and you will be tickled pink with the results.

Love you Glow :)

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The 18th is getting closer. I'm just trying to spend as much time with Mom as possible before it's time for the transplant and another month with her in the hospital. :( Luckily Vae can help keep me sane. Not looking forward to the road ahead but hopefully things will go smoothly.

Even if the recovery is a year or two (assuming it works) it's worth it as long as Momma Saint is happy and healthy at the end. Unfortunately sometimes the recovery actually is that long. Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery!

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The 18th is getting closer. I'm just trying to spend as much time with Mom as possible before it's time for the transplant and another month with her in the hospital. :( Luckily Vae can help keep me sane. Not looking forward to the road ahead but hopefully things will go smoothly.

Even if the recovery is a year or two (assuming it works) it's worth it as long as Momma Saint is happy and healthy at the end. Unfortunately sometimes the recovery actually is that long. Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery!
IMG_20170508_093641.jpg

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
remember how i couldnt stand my stepson...well i dont have him or his ma to care about and while the first month er so sucked w/o havingher paycheck around i have adapted pretty easily..lol.on the other hand ive got my motorcycle still and she has outlasted 2 wives and numerous GF...lol.i think she is a keeper!although had to take the whole frontend off and redo seals in the lower legs...which was way less costly then a boob job!!ha ha.after seeing all the wires in that fairing i was a lil afeared to mess with it...but i did it and wow rides like what a new one does...never rode a new one but it rides nice.

i doubt if anyone uses cartos or the lil aspire /kanger tanks but if you do and need some LMK,ill let ya have them if you can pay shipping.also have a nice18650 provari with a leather case and 6 almost new batts if anyones interested.life is a lot tuffer w/o the paycheck here but bills are paid and found a 32 yr old sugar momma to help out...in a few diff ways!...wont go into details unless hawk pm's me then i can tell all....lol.she has also helped me in changing my eating habits...ive lost 46lbs in the last 3 months...308 to 262...still fat but not AS fat...lol.just like when i used to drink i was killin myself with a fridge...but with food this time...ughhh.

my son came to visit bout a month ago and he and his girl are gonna be havin thier 1st baby together,so with my daughters 3 and his 1 ima happy pappa.the dec granddaughter is flyin in from cali the 12th and ill get to see my new(almost6months)granddaughter!im sure when ya said whats sup rick ya didnt think id puke all this out.forgot how good it was to "share" this stuff with ya'llill stop so noone cuts thier wrist..lol.btw glad to see some new folks here and prayers to all of ya'll that are having medical issues.im surprised im not havin trouble...more trouble be cause of my diebetes...wont go down that road...sure glow wouldnt like that i let it get outta control...all im sayin is im readin sugar on the labels and tryin to do the right thing.take care and ill check back

Good to see you again buddy.
I miss having you check in regular.
Don't f%^k around with that diabetes. It will cut short the quality time with that 32 y/o kitty. If you aren't partnered up with an endocrinologist, do so toot sweet.....Hawk orders.

Now that you know where we're at, pop in regular and help me keep an eye on these knuckles.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you buddy!

Between you and keith, i can celebrate for three straight days.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Happy B-day buddy.
50 just means you can give up without feeling regretful.
It's kinda liberating.

Plus.....yelling "get off my yard" is acceptable now.
We have a momma robin that hears that every day......she flipped me off this morning.....but I know where her nest is so that avian biotch might want to rethink her haughtiness.

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Prayers for you and Momma Saint.

Storm52

Member For 4 Years
Some congestion...better than he other day. Could be allergies.
Granbear - Don't know about things on the far coast, but 'round here there is a hanger on virus blanketing entire state. Starts off with sore throat for couple days, then cough (dry type), severe congestion, headaches, and more night coughs. Taking about 6 weeks for it to infect someone else and leave you alone.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Bed time...alarm @ 2:30am.
Been dealing with a pinched nerve. Been trying to be tough. Broke down and doctored up Friday.
I hate being a kitty about minor shiate like this, but I could barely lift my arm above chest high on Friday morning.
20 years ago I would have drank and self medicated that nerve into submission.....I don't do that very well anymore.....cuz I'm in my 50's(looking at 1Pak)......and that doesn't work anymore.

Thank god for my 32 y/o boxers.....straight up coolness that's timeless.
Suck it millineals.........and get off my lawn.

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Granbear - Don't know about things on the far coast, but 'round here there is a hanger on virus blanketing entire state. Starts off with sore throat for couple days, then cough (dry type), severe congestion, headaches, and more night coughs. Taking about 6 weeks for it to infect someone else and leave you alone.
Yep, I had it last month :( March actually and part of April

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Hugs and thoughts and prayers and crossed fingers.

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been dealing with a pinched nerve. Been trying to be tough. Broke down and doctored up Friday.
I hate being a kitty about minor shiate like this, but I could barely lift my arm above chest high on Friday morning.
20 years ago I would have drank and self medicated that nerve into submission.....I don't do that very well anymore.....cuz I'm in my 50's(looking at 1Pak)......and that doesn't work anymore.

Leg wrappin' hugs Hawkie. Poor Hawkie.

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Good to "see" you as well! I have seen you on FB so I knew you were still keeping the shiny side up. Welcome and stick around, would ya?

im tryin to check in here,i have been wrenchin on the bike and helpin a friend put a garden in.feelin much better since ive lost a buncha weight.still have more to go.the new GF keeps me busy too...uhhh doin laundry and stuff!!lol.

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Good to see you again buddy.
I miss having you check in regular.
Don't f%^k around with that diabetes. It will cut short the quality time with that 32 y/o kitty. If you aren't partnered up with an endocrinologist, do so toot sweet.....Hawk orders.

Now that you know where we're at, pop in regular and help me keep an eye on these knuckles.

im readin labels b4 i eat,and if the sugar grams or whatever is to high...not eating it.i know why i was in so much pain.was drinkin milk like a crazy person and not watching anything.nerve pain in my feet woke me up literally and figuratively. but with my income thier aint noway i can afford a dr.everything past my bike wreck has been an extra life time.but i am losing weight and tryin to do gooder.appreciate your positives brother!and the boot in the ass too.am going to be off all pain meds real soon,life will get really interestin then.chronic pain sux but my dr. of 14 yrs quit so guess ill have to be tuff like back in the 1800's tuff...oh wait they had drugs and the govt didnt take them away...lol.must say i have been able to do w/o a shitton of meds.so its not all bad news,may even help my liver and everything else some.

Last edited:

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
im tryin to check in here,i have been wrenchin on the bike and helpin a friend put a garden in.feelin much better since ive lost a buncha weight.still have more to go.the new GF keeps me busy too...uhhh doin laundry and stuff!!lol.
Does this mean I have someone to talk gardening with? the green thumbs have spread to my brain lol

Talking about your bike has me missing Suzie. A 73 Suzuki TS250, raw 2-stroke power! Although my 250 lb cousin did quite a number on the shocks, apparently he had as much fun with her as I did... kinda the same situation with my ex and my old crew lmao at least we kept Suzie in the family!

Laundry and stuff... and stuff is a good workout, especially on the abs hehe
a picture, it really did happen! Not that I ever doubted any of you knucks or boofs. You guys are much better friends than the ones I thought I had
Happy B-day buddy.
50 just means you can give up without feeling regretful.
It's kinda liberating.

Plus.....yelling "get off my yard" is acceptable now.
We have a momma robin that hears that every day......she flipped me off this morning.....but I know where her nest is so that avian biotch might want to rethink her haughtiness.
Im half that and I was yelling that at a cat yesterday, jerk moved in under the front porch. Ill deal with puss n boots and after your done with the Robin you can handle the avian bitch living in our tree that keeps attacking me. Not that Im scared... okay im friggin terrified

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Does this mean I have someone to talk gardening with? the green thumbs have spread to my brain lol

Talking about your bike has me missing Suzie. A 73 Suzuki TS250, raw 2-stroke power! Although my 250 lb cousin did quite a number on the shocks, apparently he had as much fun with her as I did... kinda the same situation with my ex and my old crew lmao at least we kept Suzie in the family!

Laundry and stuff... and stuff is a good workout, especially on the abs hehe

a picture, it really did happen! Not that I ever doubted any of you knucks or boofs. You guys are much better friends than the ones I thought I had

Im half that and I was yelling that at a cat yesterday, jerk moved in under the front porch. Ill deal with puss n boots and after your done with the Robin you can handle the avian bitch living in our tree that keeps attacking me. Not that Im scared... okay im friggin terrified

i thought i may have met ya here a while back but hell my memory is GONE..lol.yeah a buddy has a farm and i am helpin him out,plus ill get veges and such from the garden and a hamstring workout everytime i go pull weeds or plant sompin.

ive rode since i was about 8 and have many a bike over my life.185 scrambler honda,400 4stroke kaw dirt bike,750 honda,440 kaw,v-65 100 honda 3 diff (1000,1100 and 1200 models)goldwings,and prolly a few i forgot..er wanna ferget...lol,had a 49 panhead i built in the early 90'S...wish ida kept that one...dangit!now im on a 94 ultra thats out lasted 2 wives and a few GF...lol...been together for about 15 yrs i guess...the bike i mean..haha!kept the 1st wife for 24yrs,not so much luck with the 2nd one though..and thier wont ever be a 3rd! gaurantee that!hope everythin with the missus goes good and she gets bettr fast bud.take care-Rick

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Thought I had something like this, but was wrong. Doctors kept asking why I waited so long before going in . . .

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

You'll always be a tough kitty no matter what anyone says. But, I do have a walker I can send your way if you need it.

Got busted vaping by my grand daughter the other night. She and my wife seem to think it has something to do with my getting sick. Can't argue with their emotions, so will have to sneak it when they're not around . . . :wait:

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You'll always be a tough kitty no matter what anyone says. But, I do have a walker I can send your way if you need it.

Got busted vaping by my grand daughter the other night. She and my wife seem to think it has something to do with my getting sick. Can't argue with their emotions, so will have to sneak it when they're not around . . . :wait:

bummer,hate when they think its just SOOOO bad for ya.but the 4000 diff chems in stinkys are WAY worse.i always say it vapor just like what comes off the coffee in the morning....lol.

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
i thought i may have met ya here a while back but hell my memory is GONE..lol.yeah a buddy has a farm and i am helpin him out,plus ill get veges and such from the garden and a hamstring workout everytime i go pull weeds or plant sompin.

ive rode since i was about 8 and have many a bike over my life.185 scrambler honda,400 4stroke kaw dirt bike,750 honda,440 kaw,v-65 100 honda 3 diff (1000,1100 and 1200 models)goldwings,and prolly a few i forgot..er wanna ferget...lol,had a 49 panhead i built in the early 90'S...wish ida kept that one...dangit!now im on a 94 ultra thats out lasted 2 wives and a few GF...lol...been together for about 15 yrs i guess...the bike i mean..haha!kept the 1st wife for 24yrs,not so much luck with the 2nd one though..and thier wont ever be a 3rd! gaurantee that!hope everythin with the missus goes good and she gets bettr fast bud.take care-Rick

Free garden fresh veggies are always good, well, almost free lol. Momma Saint is actually my Mom, No worries, Your not the first to make the mistake. She got the name from someone here (I looked at one point but couldn't find the origin), but there have been a couple people in my grow group that have made the mistake.

Your list is a bit more impressive than mine, I started at 8 too, Riding that big beastly hog around the driveway... and by big beasty hog I mean a 78 Honda spree lmao then there's the suzuki group, a TC-100 and a TS-250 both from '73, Then we adopted Bonnie, She's a TS-250 from 1970 that my dad found at a yard sale for $100. I think it cost us a tube of gasket maker and of course, a good carb cleaning. Bonnie doesn't quite have the same UMPH as Suzie, but she's still alot of fun to ride... Lots of conversations reminding me of ex gf's lately, hmm lol

I was planning on being a mechanic through high school, but I have Ehlers Danlos Syndrome, which started causing a lot of pain and some nerve damage when I hit about 18. I would have friends pat me on the back and it would send the most painful shock down my spine that I would immediately let out a quick scream. Now I put all the time I would've put into bikes into plants of one variety or another. I have some Romanesco seeds coming today. A really badass vegetable if such a thing exists. its kinda got the Fibonacci sequence within the Fibonacci sequence.

romanesco.jpg

romanesco-broccoli2-550x412.jpg

VU Sponsors