Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
got my grand daughter and daughter picked up from the airport...wow 4am before i got home...long day and even longer for them comming from cali!both are just beautiful,first time ive got see my granddaughter...she just smiled and giggled when i was talkin to her...hard to believe with the mug i have!!lol.hope to get some pics.happy mothers day to all of you moms here!have a great day tomorrow...well and today too!

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
got my grand daughter and daughter picked up from the airport...wow 4am before i got home...long day and even longer for them comming from cali!both are just beautiful,first time ive got see my granddaughter...she just smiled and giggled when i was talkin to her...hard to believe with the mug i have!!lol.hope to get some pics.happy mothers day to all of you moms here!have a great day tomorrow...well and today too!
Rick, that's great, wow, how old is your granddaughter? Have a wonderful, giggly time with them :)

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Preheating oven. Takes a while.

Happy mother's day

e9f6ffa32602acd1edbcd2343b880395.jpg

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
bummer about the health probs man..ive got a few of my own but mostly due to a bike wreck 20yrs ago...bad bike wreck.i do all the work on my bike..no computers on her and it saves me a shit ton a coin.HD stands for hundreds of dollars..lol.wow thatsa crazy looking...plant?..looks like art...haha.the plants i learned to grow are the medicinal type that a few of our states have legalized..lol.i forgot i had a lil honda 70 trail bike too,got into lotsa trouble on that thing in the lil town i grew up in.well i hope momma saint is feeling better soon.whered all the tootle puffers go/ive got a nice provari 2.5 that needs a home..well it a leather case and 6 like new batts.so hard to sell used gear these days,china just pumps shit out so cheap ya cant compete...gal said she would take it for a decent price...so 75$ and i guess that wasnt decent enuff.i dont mind giving stuff away but ya at least have to be a red headed stepchild!!lol.ima get off here and quit crying over vape gear i cant use,take it easy
I grow that stuff too lol I figured the rest of the boofs here probably got tired of my "greenhouse talk" last year so I'm saving grow talk for DGC, you might like the group, ill pm you with a little more info.

Ugh computers :facepalm: some things don't belong in vehicles with less than 4 wheels. I guess people got tired of weekly carb cleaning, fouled plugs, etc. but imo a ride means more if it's on a bike you got running. Even if its the 4th fix this week lol gotta spend some quality time with the girls! The ones with wheels, not roots, although they need just as much attention

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm good, except for the scar and, I think, some displaced ribs on my left side.
Kind of lost 4 days when I was in ICU, so I really didn't know how sick I was. Wife has been filling me in on what went on - like the staff asking if I had a living will, etc..
Im still getting questions from Momma Saint about her month long 'nap' (sounds better than induced coma) from two years ago, but she had a bit more catching up to do

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
:confetti: :stars: :hearts:

weekend after next, my doggies get an afternoon game, saturday 1.45pm :confetti:

the timeslot god intended football to be played

so i'll go to that one, it is againt st kilda

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well, happy birthday Saint!
Happy B'day Saint!
Back at work, so I'm lurking . . . .
Hey Saint, Happy Birthday hugs :)
Thanks Guys! Momma Saint got me a couple little things, I'll post a pic or two shortly, there's one I think you guys will get a kick out of. I ended up getting to spend (most of) my birthday with Mom, some things with her donor were late so she didn't go in till yesterday, she started chemo today and said the first day went smooth, lets hope the rest of the time goes that way!!!

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, having had a few days with these two mods Keith sent me, I must admit that I love this Dripbox 160. The extra battery life, easy squonk, easy fill. Haven't messed with the different settings. Just running it at 52w (less than I thought I would run it at but that hits me right.
Thanks again Keith!

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So, having had a few days with these two mods Keith sent me, I must admit that I love this Dripbox 160. The extra battery life, easy squonk, easy fill. Haven't messed with the different settings. Just running it at 52w (less than I thought I would run it at but that hits me right.
Thanks again Keith!

Glad that it's working out for you. It was a "home" mod, but since I'm not supposed to vape in the house, or at all, it deserved to go to a new home . . . :wave:
Adjust the button on the mech' and you'll have something that'll fit in your pocket.

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
well i hope momma saint is feeling better soon.whered all the tootle puffers go/ive got a nice provari 2.5 that needs a home..well it a leather case and 6 like new batts.so hard to sell used gear these days,china just pumps shit out so cheap ya cant compete...gal said she would take it for a decent price...so 75$ and i guess that wasnt decent enuff.i dont mind giving stuff away but ya at least have to be a red headed stepchild!!lol.ima get off here and quit crying over vape gear i cant use,take it easy
Ya know, I cant believe I didn't think of this, Momma Saint is a tootle puffer! I'll bet she'd be tickled to get a new vape. She still uses an Innokin MVP 2.0 thats hitting three years old. She was using an Istick TC40 I gave her for awhile, but it finally bit the dust :sadpanda:

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Holy cheeze whiz, I survived to my 25th b-day! if you wouldve asked 20 year old me what i'd be doing in 5 years I would prolly have said decomposing lol I dont feel any older but after 21 birthdays kinda lose the shinyness,
Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit! I missed your birthday. I am so sorry. I had no idea.
Keep-us-some-cake.jpg
Yes, I am late and No, you don't have to save cake.

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya know, I cant believe I didn't think of this, Momma Saint is a tootle puffer! I'll bet she'd be tickled to get a new vape. She still uses an Innokin MVP 2.0 thats hitting three years old. She was using an Istick TC40 I gave her for awhile, but it finally bit the dust :sadpanda:
Do you think she would like an eLeaf istick? If I can find them, I may have one or two around here. I do have an MVP2 as well, I think. In fact, I have so much stuffs she could take her pick of a few things. Let me know. The price is right. Free.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happy Saturday knuckles! Things have been busy this side of the world. End of school year is coming and I'm scared. Have been prepping and running around like a chicken with my head cut off with family members in and out of the hospital and the usual family gatherings. Ready for a day to sit on my rear and not move.

Happy belated birthday saint!

BAM crew

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Happy Saturday knuckles! Things have been busy this side of the world. End of school year is coming and I'm scared. Have been prepping and running around like a chicken with my head cut off with family members in and out of the hospital and the usual family gatherings. Ready for a day to sit on my rear and not move.

Happy belated birthday saint!

BAM crew
Thanks always, keep your head up, your feet moving, and if you need it, BAM! lol

Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit! I missed your birthday. I am so sorry. I had no idea.
Keep-us-some-cake.jpg
Yes, I am late and No, you don't have to save cake.
Thanks Glowiest Biscuit! I would call it fashionably late, but I'm out of butter, Momma Saint loves her Lenders Onion Bagels. down to just molasses and cheese whiz, your pick!:teehee::sneaka:

Last edited:

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Do you think she would like an eLeaf istick? If I can find them, I may have one or two around here. I do have an MVP2 as well, I think. In fact, I have so much stuffs she could take her pick of a few things. Let me know. The price is right. Free.
She loved my Istick TC40w, so I think she would. I'm sure she would be tickled with either or any! she mainly used my Istick with an Eleaf Ijust 2, but I think thats just because thats how I had it set up. she can always turn it down and put her clearomizer on... let me rephrase that, I can always turn it down and put a clearomizer on... she's not very tech or mechanically savy but thats what I'm here for! To give you an idea, I had to fill her tank for the first 2 years she vaped. not thats she isn't smart, she's very intelligent, just not good with threads, or VW mod screen layouts I guess lol

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So are any of you boofs or knucks dealing with the 17 year Cicada bloom? There supposed to be in Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Ohio and Wisconsin. and may show up in places in Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia. Good luck all! if you see anything crazy, pics or it didn't happen! And remember, they don't bite, but they will surround you if your using any kind of power tool since many power tools run at the same frequency as the male cicada's song.

Yeah, the 160 isn't very pocket friendly.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
neither is my microwave, they make everything else compact but you try getting a microwave that actually makes hot pockets in your pockets, and people start saying mean things like "your insane" and "are you okay?" or "get some clothes on, this is a nursing home"

Pfft, people these days

Last edited:

VU Sponsors