Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
they can still play rudolph there? apparently it was banned here, since it is about bullying someone a bit different

never mind that he ends up pwning dasher etc by being the man

Yep....still have Rudolph, but the holiday classic “baby it’s cold outside” is under fire because some snowflake decided that it’s about date rape so everybody needs to bend to their will and many radio stations have stopped playing it.

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ho ho ho everyone!!
I’m up waaaaaay to early...what is this 7am people speak of???
Our Bunco group had our Xmas party last night. Hard to believe a group of 60-70 year old mainly sober girls can have so much fun and laughter. I’m in the spirit now..as opposed to being in the spirits...
Got to watch my almost 4 yr old granddaughter dance in a Nutcracker performance! Warmed my heart to no end.
Ok, the happy jolly sappy fairy is done-resume the sarcasm etc. :)

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ho ho ho everyone!!
I’m up waaaaaay to early...what is this 7am people speak of???
Our Bunco group had our Xmas party last night. Hard to believe a group of 60-70 year old mainly sober girls can have so much fun and laughter. I’m in the spirit now..as opposed to being in the spirits...
Got to watch my almost 4 yr old granddaughter dance in a Nutcracker performance! Warmed my heart to no end.
Ok, the happy jolly sappy fairy is done-resume the sarcasm etc. :)

Wipe that chipper attitude off your face and start embracing the holiday hatred!
Oh sure....I can’t “baby it’s cold”....but your 4 year old granddaughter is already becoming a nutcracker.

Lol....sorry..:inlove:

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Xmas lunch this year will be whole trout, a snapper thai curry and a bunch of veg stir fries.

I'm meant to aim for 50% plant based diet.

Is cheesecake a vegetable?

Yes...yes it is.
Cheesecake is the holiday miracle food and can be whatever you wish it to be.
Lay a carrot beside it on the plate...eat the cheesecake...throw the carrot away.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Bought petrol and seasol today

1852e3f3e67d382803b32f11b95ae2e4.jpg
de0c243b9130e441d1c92e1593fa1928.jpg
faf20af042777b7c78b8c4cd8e652f39.jpg
07ee95323ad65916eec543813d222b60.jpg
9eaf7e8eb20d3e031f7f846010937bf4.jpg

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Apparently, painting is like mowing......
Ain’t NOBODY willing to help.

On the bright side, the basement will be done tomorrow. I figure that will put me at about 20% complete.
And 100% tired of painting.

20% is better than 0% . . . .
I'd almost want to paint instead of going to my wife's Company Holiday party, but she said I "had" to go. :blah:
I even get to stay to the end and help clean/close up. :cry:

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
20% is better than 0% . . . .
I'd almost want to paint instead of going to my wife's Company Holiday party, but she said I "had" to go. :blah:
I even get to stay to the end and help clean/close up. :cry:

Karma!
Whatcha do to deserve that?

I feel your pain. I already did the dreaded teacher Christmas party.
Painting is an attractive alternative.
Watching paint dry is an attractive alternative.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Happy Birthday Keith!

We have to at least get some confetti going in here ...

:confetti:

AteTheCake.gif

Sorry about the cake ... notice I didn't bother trying to include all the required candles, lol. :D

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Happy belated Poi Boi.....I could see the glow from the candles on your cake all the way here.
Hope you had a good day.

Who the hell threw confetti all over the place???
Somebody better clean that up right now.
Pisses me off.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ready for Dabo’s Weeny tomorrow?

It should be a very good game ... our secondary is very young and probably the biggest weakness on the team ... Notre Dame has some really good and tall receivers and a great quarterback. I think the key to the game is going to be whether or not we can get pressure on the quarterback and force him out of his comfort zone.

VU Sponsors