Become a Patron!

Reuleaux RX 200.

VapeRN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got my RX last night and some Ni200 coils for my TFV4- charged three brand new Sammy cells in the unit overnight. They all charged perfectly. First time using a tank in a long while, and it's awesome. 200W is obv way too much for temp control, but at 100W and 600F this thing is rocking. So happy with my purchase. Vape NW took about 5 days to ship to Nevada.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Man couldn't believe my eyes when l checked the mail today...Ordered thursday from vapenw said monday delivery...That sucker made it all the way to Florida today..Can't say enough about the fast shipping...

gtrovil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well damn. I put my order in around 3 a.m. Thursday morning. With VapeNW. Mine didn't come today. Tracking says it's 2 Day Priority and due for Monday delivery. However the status hasn't changed and it still says it's in Wa. Not feeling great about that but it IS usps so who knows?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well damn. I put my order in around 3 a.m. Thursday morning. With VapeNW. Mine didn't come today. Tracking says it's 2 Day Priority and due for Monday delivery. However the status hasn't changed and it still says it's in Wa. Not feeling great about that but it IS usps so who knows?

I wouldn't worry too much... Sometimes it doesn't get scanned in transit..tracking says Monday I'm willing to bet you'll get it Monday... No worries,

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just ordered me mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've been eyeing the rx200 for sometime now. Just curious how the ss Vape is in TC mode. Do you have to use spaced coils like some of the other ss TC devices or will contact coils work well for ss TC?

I only vape SS, and in the RX I run both spaced and normal microcoils in different attys, and it makes no perceptable difference with the RX. It also seems to make no difference whether it is single or dual coils. The RX just works.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
b9a378a71dd4b8272b07604984a8ae4a.jpg

I'm digging this drip tip!!!
Happy Sunday all

VAPE ON

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pretty fancy! Details?
Vector rda with custom drip tip from
MINK MACHINE
Trevor from ytube did a review of the VECTOR and gave out a link to MINK MACHINE..
I messaged him on FACEBOOK MESSENGER, paid via PayPal
Shipped to me in about 4 days... Cool guy...

VAPE ON

gtrovil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Starting to get pissed now. No change in tracking status for 3 days now. Still saying its in Wa. Still says expected delivery is tomorrow.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have had a couple packages get stuck along it's route for a couple days. It's just usps during the holiday season.
Had one say expected delivery Friday and it was Saturday, then Monday. Didn't change expected delivery till it was in my mailbox and then updated as delayed

cjk081293

Member For 4 Years
Yup happened to me to with an order from orbtronic. Ordered the night before thanksgiving and it didn't move for about 7 days from florida despite trying to deal with usps and then emailed orbtronic and it got moving about two days after and I had gotten an email from usps that orbtronic asked to email me the tracking updates.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
After spending a the day with this think, l wandar how l made it this far without this in my life....if your on the fence......just get it....

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I wander how long it'll take to charge from this point...it's ok he's got all night.....

Attachments

• 20151220_212851.jpg
    20151220_212851.jpg
    287.8 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wander how long it'll take to charge from this point...it's ok she's got all night.....
Probly at least 3 hrs...
BTW, that screen will be alot brighter if you peel off the protective film..

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tried and I tried to take that damn thing off.....
Vaping at 80 watts since this am 5am to be exact I'm still atleast 85%

VAPE ON

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tried and I tried to take that damn thing off.....
Vaping at 80 watts since this am 5am to be exact I'm still atleast 85%

VAPE ON
1850c3fdbd1daa77ee7c253738a736ab.jpg
Don't know why its so difficult for you...but it's well worth the effort for a much brighter screen...oh well. as you always post, vape on! Lololo

Valkyrie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
the kayfun, v2 origen genny and aromamizer have each had a turn on the new toy...they like it alot...the kanger subtank plus is patiently waiting its turn

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't think there's a screen cover on it. I tried to peal and...uumm not happinin. They must have retooled the dies because my battery door fits like glove. Not OJ's, but .....

IML8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There is a plastic screen protector on it. It took some effort to get a corner loose enough to peel it off, but it can be done. however, it didn't change the appearance at all. I would just leave it on, if I had it to do over again.

I agree with Ben-Rod. The fit and finish on mine is flawless, as far as I can tell. I expect the price to go up as demand goes up on these in the future. If you haven't bought one yet, get it while the gettin's good.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
There is a plastic screen protector on it. It took some effort to get a corner loose enough to peel it off, but it can be done. however, it didn't change the appearance at all. I would just leave it on, if I had it to do over again.

I agree with Ben-Rod. The fit and finish on mine is flawless, as far as I can tell. I expect the price to go up as demand goes up on these in the future. If you haven't bought one yet, get it while the gettin's good.
Yeah my screen didn't get any brighter either. I would have left it on as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Coming from an istick 60 with a Crown tank on it, I put the tank on the RX and it's like night and day. The way this mod delivers the vape at such a constant ,smooth steady hit, it's really made the tank sing...I'm really glad I have this in my life...lol...Cigarette free but still blowin smoke like a Navaho Chief...

Using it in temp mode with the Crown tank .5 ss coil at 80 watts and 520 degrees is like butter...

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All I can say peeling off that film on my two RX mods did improve being able to see the display in sunlight..much like turning up the brightness on my cellphone... Oh well...

gtrovil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well mine just arrived! Setting it up now with the dual Clapton coil in the TFV4 in power mode starting at maybe 60w. Cleaning the tank right now for first use. Cannot wait to vape this beast!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well mine just arrived! Setting it up now with the dual Clapton coil in the TFV4 in power mode starting at maybe 60w. Cleaning the tank right now for first use. Cannot wait to vape this beast!

WARNING
The mod will get warm...

VAPE ON

gtrovil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So yeah... Impressive. If anyone reading this is on the fence? Get the RX200. I'm still playing around and just have it in power mode but it certainly seems like the beast everyone says it is. For the price it cannot be beat. Somehow I thought it would be huge but the form factor is actually quite nice. Secondary observation is this TFV4 mini gets dang hot but is also quite nice.

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Here's the firmware update video. Just did the update on mine, just takes a few minutes...

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So yeah... Impressive. If anyone reading this is on the fence? Get the RX200. I'm still playing around and just have it in power mode but it certainly seems like the beast everyone says it is. For the price it cannot be beat. Somehow I thought it would be huge but the form factor is actually quite nice. Secondary observation is this TFV4 mini gets dang hot but is also quite nice.

Yeah, I really like the long batt life..Vaping the VFV4 quad coil at 80w for almost two days now and still close to 75% left...indeed, its a great mod and well worth the $50 price...

gtrovil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ben-Rod- Just upgraded mine. Piece of cake. Any idea what we get with the update?

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lol...l didn't make the vid, l just linked from you tubes...

gtrovil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah the dude appears to be in a shack in the jungle somewhere.

Sir2fyablyNutz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got mine today and I am very happy with it. Love the ergonomic shape. It's the same height and width as an iStick 50w but some fatter due to the 3rd battery (love the potential mah life). Upgrade was very easy. Power is very smooth and buttons are very responsive.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I remember that thing. :(

Here in coastal S. Oregon, we're getting all the rain that the lower two thirds of Cali desperately need.
I'm from NorCal, and heading back soon, but it still hurts to see it so dry there.
Bad, bad times coming for the state.
I'm down here in San Diego and they're saying 80% of rain tonight and 100% rain tomorrow but its not always an accurate forecast.. I hope it rains, as you stated, we really need it...

Analias

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Freaking shiny-itis strikes again. Ordered one up and my RX200 should appear in the vape mail just after Christmas. Thanks Sandy Claws!
I'll prolly hafta pull the plug on a DNA 200 version after the holidaze.
I fuckin' love new shiny toys!

Analias

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I got two of these awesome mods but haven't ran anything on them using TC..
These are the first mods I've owned that actually has a mode for stainless... I'll be curious to hear what others have said about using a stainless TC build before I might give a shot..

I have been enjoying SS TC with my Uwell Crown stock .25 ohm SS coils on my Evic Mini. Can't wait for the RX200 to arrive.

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
He prolly just switched the door on a green and white with a black one...

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Here is an idea. Instead of getting a bigger charger, just get another RX. Alternate mods. While you are using one, (it would be difficult to run out of power in a day with it) charge the other with the USB port. Redundancy..

NOLA_Willie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lov'n the black & white.
Wismec calls it their Oreo Edition.
The pearl white shines in the sunlight.
It was $49.99. They're offering the teal
and black now also.

gtrovil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had a little drain on my batteries this morning and hooked mine up via cable to the charge port in my car. Let me just say that charging via USB from anything below 1/2 battery level is going to be an all day affair. Lol.. I decided taking the batteries out and slapping them in the 4 Bay is the way to go.

IML8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just plug mine in to my CyberPower Intelligent uninterruptible power supply with my micro USB cable when I go to sleep and I'm good to go all the next day until bed time. Granted, this might not be a good idea without alert dogs, working smoke detectors and working fire extinguishers, the safety features built into the power supply and being a natural light sleeper, but I think I'll be alright doing it this way.

VU Sponsors