Become a Patron!

roxy is still alive

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And if the boner pills don't work, you can let us know in the vendor reviews. :)
finger-pointing-down-animation-gif_zpsrzmlt8ot.gif

tumblr_nzvflw0Coq1ukxrvfo1_500_zps44jnecsc.gif
orig_zps0kb1f5xg.gif

skitterpop

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Found VU when I went looking to see where Andria had gone as I missed her posts and her humor. When the Roxy fiasco blew up I though maybe she is at VU, and hallelujah here you are. Still a member at ECF with a Free Roxy avatar but it is not the same now, it's like there was a big family fight and everyone is treading on egg shells.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Found VU when I went looking to see where Andria had gone as I missed her posts and her humor. When the Roxy fiasco blew up I though maybe she is at VU, and hallelujah here you are. Still a member at ECF with a Free Roxy avatar but it is not the same now, it's like there was a big family fight and everyone is treading on egg shells.

Thank you for your support :)

Hey folks, as an FYI, if you see spam, like ads for boner pills and such, please just hit the report button to let us know and don't post in the thread. Thanks...

For the former members of the other place...try to picture Classy posting this in the new members area, lol!

Just started a new ECF Refugee thread since this one is in the new members forum.

http://www.vapingunderground.com/threads/ecf-refugee-thread-all-welcome-though.217267/

I even stole some porch furniture from the other place. So make yourself at home.
Porchers and tootle Puffers alike can co-exist in the same thread over here :)

Excellent!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Seeming as you have the most posts you can be the tour guide.

Let us know where to leave our coat, which water heater is best and where to blow the wisps of vapor.

a) anywhere you like;
b) still beats the shit out of me, but we're definitely getting one with THIS year's tax refund; ;) and
c) anywhere you like; there's so many cloud chasers around here, they'll never even notice. ;)

And I would have more posts (I was getting close to gold!), but some asswipe hacker stole a lot of posts and likes from a lot of folks round here, but compared to the 90 yr ban I saw at first, Saturday morning, I don't mind too much. :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah, but some of us tootlers don't use tanks, or blisterpack/pre-made coils... Some tootlers are coil builders and RDAer's, we just like a tighter draw. :D Rara avis indeed. :D

Andria
Most of the people in that thread are builders, too. I am, and I prefer a the same, a tighter draw. Some even build sub-ohm but MTL.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Most of the people in that thread are builders, too. I am, and I prefer a the same, a tighter draw. Some even build sub-ohm but MTL.

Well, I used to love tanks, the bigger capacity, the better.... till I started making this strawberry & cream, which can completely blacken a coil and wick in about 10ml or less -- the gunk was making me waste too much juice, from the backwash turning the tank contents dark. So I have to stick to RDAs. But now that I've gotten used to my Achilles, and somewhat my Magmas, I find I don't really like my kayfuns anymore; compared to the RDAs, the flavor just isn't there. It's very disappointing; I have 4 kayfuns and used to just love them... :(

Andria

c flakes

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

I said the thread was going to slow down last weeks. I went looking for Roxy when I signed up here but didn't find her until yesterday.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That is the category I am looking for. Slightly sub-ohm, slightly airy MTL and single coil only. Sounds perfect.
You kinda just described me, LOL. I build above 1 ohm, RARELY sub -ohm, more restricted airflow, but definitely more than my beloved Protank that got me off cigs. Good crew of people in there, too.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Count in another. I didn't exactly fit the "tootle puffer" power restrictions, but I'm a dedicated MTl vaper. I run mild sub-ohm, down to 0.7 with a single or 0.5 with duals, with a fairly tight draw. Catch is, I'm a dedicated squonker too and have zero interest in tanks.

Ian91

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I was a dedicated MTL tootie puffer with a bunch of kayfuns. Never quite understood the subohm lung hitters blowing clouds.

Then I got a griffin, avocado, & bellus. I understand now.
I don't want to start that. I go thru enough juice now. My wife would also make me vape in the garage if I started blowing clouds. My son came to visit us and our house was always foggy!!!

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I quit smoking 834 days go without blowing big clouds and I see no reason to start doing so. That said, if a person need big clouds to get off cigs, and some people seem to, then fine. Or if some wanna blow clouds for fun, that's fine too. But neither of these is me.

haleysdadda

AKA BILL
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
@skitterpop I really am sorry! It was just so refreshing to think a screen name like Skitterpoop wasn't strange over here to me that I seriously laughed out loud & all my coworkers were staring at me! I'm really gonna have to watch myself posting in both places because before you know it I'll be telling somebody here that their "Excrement is Odiferous" & somebody over there their "Shit Stinks" & mom & dad will put me on restriction!LOL!

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Count in another. I didn't exactly fit the "tootle puffer" power restrictions, but I'm a dedicated MTl vaper. I run mild sub-ohm, down to 0.7 with a single or 0.5 with duals, with a fairly tight draw. Catch is, I'm a dedicated squonker too and have zero interest in tanks.

Wow another subohmer who MTL's, I thought I was the only one :) I am normally running clapton coil between 0.50ohms and 0.80ohms, and always MTL, I've tried going back to higher ohm coils, so not going through as much juice, but I just don't get the same warm good hitting vape from them.

Ablonz

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Wow another subohmer who MTL's, I thought I was the only one :) I am normally running clapton coil between 0.50ohms and 0.80ohms, and always MTL, I've tried going back to higher ohm coils, so not going through as much juice, but I just don't get the same warm good hitting vape from them.
Count me in on that as well. Don't get me wrong, I'm there with the tootle puffers also. I enjoy a good tasty diy at 40 watt .7 ohm a lot. I use twisted 26 gauge. Mtl most of the time.

Romano Cheese

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hello again Andria, long time no see. How have you been?

Pretty much ok, though lately I haven't been feeling well... not sure why exactly. At first I thought my gallbladder was kicking up a ruckus, but now I've got a killer headache, so I'm wondering if it's one of these weird viruses I keep hearing people complaining about. Or maybe I've got a sinus infection AND my gallbladder is misbehaving. *sigh* I need a Magic 8ball or something,.

Andria

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So I received an Email Notification from that other forum this morning about a new reply to a watched thread. And it says the Retarded1 posted to Keep it on topic 2 hours after the last post. So since I get messaged about this A-Holes activities I decided to send the founder a message since he was online at the time. Bad enough I have to see his BS when I sign in but to get emailed about it annoyed the crap out of me.

VU Sponsors