Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
50d95a1086845a18f9136255a16f609b.jpg

Ian91

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
No, it wouldn't, but tell him if he gets a bus and aims it at retarded1, I'll be back. :D Or hell, a gun would work too, just make sure to aim for the liver... don't want it to be too fast or merciful.

Andria
Definitely getting the feeling that we do NOT want to piss you off or at least we do not want to let you know where we live!!!!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Definitely getting the feeling that we do NOT want to piss you off or at least we do not want to let you know where we live!!!!

Actually I'm a very nice and ethical person, and I'm actually very concerned about my karma, in wishing that fuckhead dead... trying to work on it, but it's a tough nut to crack. :D It's hard to forgive someone who insults you and calls you a liar.

Andria

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just dropped a little hint over there just now after responding to a thread it says I was watching.

Anyone noticed it has been quiet here lately?

Lets see if some dumb ass reads something into and sends me a warning!

haleysdadda

AKA BILL
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Appreciated :)

I hope some keep my avatar forever just to stick it to them.
Done gurly!
When he told me he knew what I meant I told him you know what they say about people who ASSume right?

Funny how if you prove your right over there you only hear the crickets. Pretty soon that is all that will be over there because members are vacating the forum in droves.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

haleysdadda

AKA BILL
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Haven't checked this afternoon but as of this morning no response on pulling my supporting member status! Bitches!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Haven't checked this afternoon but as of this morning no response on pulling my supporting member status! Bitches!

What do you mean they pulled your status or you want them to pull it? I guess they are just yanking you............

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Kpr just pm'd me about why everyone is using Roxy's avatar! Told her silent protest & invited her here!

What we need to do is to figure out a way to make the protest into a noisy cricket that will bust their chops and be annoying but not provide them with reasons to boot users. But thinking about it they just boot you for NO reason anyway.................

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't think they like me, so prolly best to leave me out of it. Tell 'em roxy invited 'em. :D

Andria

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I would be careful about invitations unless you really know them. A good barometer would be who has gotten pissed at the Retarded1...........

haleysdadda

AKA BILL
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
She likes me. I'm not so sure about him. He once told me I was too dumb to chew gum and walk at the same time.
So I told Andria she didn't deserve to be a Guru once & she hasn't hit me with a bus yet! LOL! Love ya Andria!:)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've been inviting katdarling since I got here, but she says one forum is enough. Just gotta convince her that VU is The One. :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So I told Andria she didn't deserve to be a Guru once & she hasn't hit me with a bus yet! LOL! Love ya Andria!:)

I have no recollection of that. ;) But I would probably agree, considering I've only vaped a bit over 2 yrs, and not tried a lot of stuff. :D Got no use for max watts or airflow whatsoever; subohming can kiss my grits. :D

Andria

haleysdadda

AKA BILL
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I have no recollection of that. ;) But I would probably agree, considering I've only vaped a bit over 2 yrs, and not tried a lot of stuff. :D Got no use for max watts or airflow whatsoever; subohming can kiss my grits. :D

Andria
Well it was one of you banished goddesses! @roxynoodle was that you I did that to?:oops:

haleysdadda

AKA BILL
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I would be careful about invitations unless you really know them. A good barometer would be who has gotten pissed at the Retarded1...........
What are they gonna do Steve? Come over here, spy on us, then run home to tell mommy & daddy! WHATEVER! LOL!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What are they gonna do Steve? Come over here, spy on us, then run home to tell mommy & daddy! WHATEVER! LOL!

I am saying be careful about who you invite because they might be spies or two faces.

Now why would you take this attitude with me?

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't care if someone runs and tattles on me, either... what are they gonna do, ban me for saying something against them somewhere else? Well, knowing them, they might! but FUCK 'EM! Getting banned from ECF would put me in some outstanding company!

Andria

haleysdadda

AKA BILL
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I am saying be careful about who you invite because they might be spies or two faces.

Now why would you take this attitude with me?
No attitude with you brother! I invite spies & 2 faces because that means I own them without doing a damn thing! See my theory is that if you stay mad or spy or tell on someone you're letting that person & their actions own you! Hey man Nobody owns this moron! But I seem to own a lot of smart people who don't like me! Let them spy! let them talk shit! The people who really Know you will know they're full of shit! I look at it like this, If someone hates me, as long as they're not threatening me or mine, WHO CARES!

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
No attitude with you brother! I invite spies & 2 faces because that means I own them without doing a damn thing! See my theory is that if you stay mad or spy or tell on someone you're letting that person & their actions own you! Hey man Nobody owns this moron! But I seem to own a lot of smart people who don't like me! Let them spy! let them talk shit! The people who really Know you will know they're full of shit! I look at it like this, If someone hates me, as long as they're not threatening me or mine, WHO CARES!

That's as it should be.

At the end of the day you are the only one who has to be ok with your decisions.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Sort of like my attitude to those who might gossip about me. As long as they tell the truth, I DON'T CARE! They must have truly boring lives if I'm the best thing they could find to talk about, so I'm glad to provide them some diversion! ;)

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Andria
yep same here not really a guru. Rip tripper is the only real Vape Guru. :rolleyes:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Posted a comment over there................

Is it just me or has it been quiet on the forums lately?

VU Sponsors