Become a Patron!

roxy is still alive

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was a supporting member there. When I heard what happened to Roxy, I was livid. Told them they will never see another penny from me.

I'm a supporting member there too, that's why my title over there now says "ECF Guru No More"... because I feel just the same -- they won't get another penny of my money; when my subscription there runs out, it'll just say 'ECF guru" under my name... because I don't think they can take my 21,000+ post count away. ;) But when we get our tax refund, VU will be getting my donation, not that pig farm at ECF.

Andria

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Maybe when my DIY kit gets here I will create a new flavor with them in mind..................

Pig Poop
Nasty Old Fart
Classless Wiff

Any ideas come to mind feel free to make your suggestions. If it is that bad feel free to PM as it is hard to offend me with language........

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Maybe when my DIY kit gets here I will create a new flavor with them in mind..................

Pig Poop
Nasty Old Fart
Classless Wiff

Any ideas come to mind feel free to make your suggestions. If it is that bad feel free to PM as it is hard to offend me with language........

Maybe "Humor In A Bottle"... highly recommended for ECF moderators. :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They made my name a cuss word, Andria. Its censored. I'm in the same category as shit.

Actually I'm a bit surprised they haven't done that with mine too, but so far they haven't banned me -- which kinda amazes me, with all the trash I've been talking about them over here!

But their lack of taste in the roxynoodle dept is just one more black mark against them, as far as I can tell. Don't feel bad -- "vaping underground" is censored there too, just dots, so you're in OUTSTANDING company! :D

Total fucking MORONS... yet another word that mustn't be used there. I think it hits them a little too close to home. ;)

Andria

Ian91

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Roxy, there is a silent protest there since it is no longer wise to say your name. Everyone either has your old avatar or the "Save Roxy" avatar. They deleted a number of threads that first day because all anyone talked about was you. If anything, it certainly shows how well thought of you were over there. It is there lose. I think a number of people will just move over here.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm a supporting member there too, that's why my title over there now says "ECF Guru No More"... because I feel just the same -- they won't get another penny of my money; when my subscription there runs out, it'll just say 'ECF guru" under my name... because I don't think they can take my 21,000+ post count away. ;) But when we get our tax refund, VU will be getting my donation, not that pig farm at ECF.

Andria
Make sure you delete the subscription. If it's not, it will be automatically renewed again.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Make sure you delete the subscription. If it's not, it will be automatically renewed again.

It certainly will not; I never would have subscribed if it was a repeater.

Andria

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Boy I would love to be a fly on the wall when the powers at be see the bottom line disappear and by that time it will be way too late to try and stop the hemorrhaging or negative cash flow. Actually thinking about it the damage is done and I doubt they could stop it.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I personally think they've already noticed. I haven't heard a peep put of them in the last 12 hours. And I have seen two-- no three-- posts since that would have drawn retaliation yesterday.

Yes, I wonder how soon someone notices the lack of traffic on the site? And this after they updated the software and the provider upgraded the servers. Really sucks to not see any ROI doesn't it?

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I saw that @Rossum has arrived too, and I put a bug in his ear about inviting @Katdarling and the gunslinger to c'mon over; kd's been around here a little, but often just PMs me instead of posting.

You know who else needs to get here? FlamingoTutu! I'll have to send her a PM over there. :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes, I wonder how soon someone notices the lack of traffic on the site? And this after they updated the software and the provider upgraded the servers. Really sucks to not see any ROI doesn't it?

As I recall, it was exactly this sort of situation that put an end to CompuServe.... too much censorship, too much fascism.

Andria

haleysdadda

AKA BILL
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Andria, Roxy, Todd, Dom, Paul & so many others! The whole Damn family is here! There are so many others that I'd like to see here! But time will tell! I want to have my supporting member status removed over there but I don't really know how! I was gonna PM Robin because she's the only mod I like but I really don't want to bug her because it feels to me this shit is really hurting her too!:(

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
As I recall, it was exactly this sort of situation that put an end to CompuServe.... too much censorship, too much fascism.

Andria

CompuServe? Wow that almost makes me feel as old as trying to tell the youngsters about how I have that artist on Vinyl! I have some floppies around here with CompuServe on them............

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That ship (Garbage Barge?) seems to be taking on more water every hour. So far the posts are 12 to 1 with here being the favorite. What a difference just a couple of days has made.

NoFumus

Member For 4 Years
Andria, Roxy, Todd, Dom, Paul & so many others! The whole Damn family is here! There are so many others that I'd like to see here! But time will tell! I want to have my supporting member status removed over there but I don't really know how! I was gonna PM Robin because she's the only mod I like but I really don't want to bug her because it feels to me this shit is really hurting her too!:(

If you do find out how, I'd like to remove mine too, so please share. :)

haleysdadda

AKA BILL
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
If you do find out how, I'd like to remove mine too, so please share. :)
No problem! It's weird for me though because I have alot of friends there but I just can't support the Admin bullshit anymore! And it only took me since October last year to get this way! How do you disrespect two of your senior members like that?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not much of a test. Here...

Joe is a pimp and Whiskey is a ...

Wait, ok... I'm not that brave. :eek:

:p
finger-pointing-down-animation-gif_zpsrzmlt8ot.gif

roflmao_zpsvxaexqru.gif

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No problem! It's weird for me though because I have alot of friends there but I just can't support the Admin bullshit anymore! And it only took me since October last year to get this way! How do you disrespect two of your senior members like that?

The admins are out of control doing whatever they feel like with no regard for any kind of system. Total anarchy

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
c'mon didn't you know anything that could possibly make a human smile or laugh was against the rules at the DMZ. errr ecf.
it's also againt the rules to point out inaccuracies and incorrect application of electronic theory and the laws of physics.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That Classless Wiff over there once sent me warning that my actions were not appropriate because I told one of her friends he needed to work on his reading comprehension. Also warned me that this meme was not appropriate. Opinions on this?

4c95d51917ab22b425b7f219ddf969485f87a15180fbb9bc096349d340b059cd.jpg
Not appropriate for a second grader?....incredible.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I think she just used her admin power because I proved her friend was wrong and he could not think up a come back. So she used her power to deleted my pasts and send me a warning....................SCGFH

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
c'mon didn't you know anything that could possibly make a human smile or laugh was against the rules at the DMZ. errr ecf.
it's also againt the rules to point out inaccuracies and incorrect application of electronic theory and the laws of physics.

That's because they have no discernable sense of humor, so they figure anyone who does is defective, so anything that makes some people laugh, must be BAAAAAAAAAAD.

Andria

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I still have not received a response to ................. Since you can read minds and know what my acronym means then tell me. Even pointing out the admin is wrong did nothing. Once received that is what I decided it means!

http://www.acronymfinder.com/

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Nah she is more of a See* You Next Tuesday..............

* Deliberately spelled as a word and not just a letter...............

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I even had the acronym WTW deleted over there! After it was deleted I posted

What The What? How could that be against the rules.

VU Sponsors