ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
2769.jpg

suprtrkr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Andria, Roxy, Todd, Dom, Paul & so many others! The whole Damn family is here! There are so many others that I'd like to see here! But time will tell! I want to have my supporting member status removed over there but I don't really know how! I was gonna PM Robin because she's the only mod I like but I really don't want to bug her because it feels to me this shit is really hurting her too!:(
Robin is very unhappy. But she is still trying to help.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Robin was the author of at least a couple of my "rule reminders" so she's as big a part of the problem as retarded1 and classless, she just has a bit more personality and a sense of humor. If she wasn't a moderator on a fascist forum, she'd probably be a fine person. But as long as she's a moderator at ECF... I got as little use for her as for all the rest of that cocked up place.

Andria

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
in total... 2 happened before I posted. I haven't been over there at all since 2013

OK, even though it sounds strange is does sound like what happens on the OF. You got banned twice before you ever posted?

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
in total, yes... 2 happened before I posted. I haven't been over there at all since 2013

Are you sure? I didn't get there till Jan 2014, and I thought you and I had some kind of disagreement at one time over there. Could there be someone else with your exact username, even spelled that way?

Andria

ETA: it might be a different person... the one on my ignore list over there is "Fir3b1rd"

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
no I left around dec13-jan14 something like that... I had a major surger in march 14 and was gone by then

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
no I left around dec13-jan14 something like that... I had a major surger in march 14 and was gone by then

That probably accounts for not finding you nearly as obnoxious as whoever that was, over there. :D He was right up there with ol Magoo. :D

Andria

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes, I also thought your Avatar looked familiar but I can't say for sure. Could just be similar to something I saw or my mind playing tricks on me....

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
OK, even though it sounds strange is does sound like what happens on the OF. You got banned twice before you ever posted?
yeah .. pretty sure it was an IP search lol that happened 2 times. the other 4 were for disagreeing with the almighty
or in one case it was buying something off the classies, and reporting the seller for nt giving me a refund and shipping it to north Carolina instead of new Orleans
that's when I was told I my attitude was terrible and I had to be gone

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Made a purchase on the site and the seller screws up but they side with the seller? Sounds like PayPal.............

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
An IP search? Please explain? Did they never hear of DHCP and most home users do not pay for a Static IP Address so your IP can be someone elses tomorrow or next week? Reboot your router and you get a new IP most times depending on your ISP or service.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
An IP search? Please explain? Did they never hear of DHCP and most home users do not pay for a Static IP Address so your IP can be someone elses tomorrow or next week? Reboot your router and you get a new IP most times depending on your ISP or service.
I run a business out of here, that router NEVER goes down.... but I'm only guessing, who knows what they searched for. set up like a new account, couldn't post and a few hours later "ban for rules violation'

like I said, 2 years ago and not worth investing time investigating.... the place was pretty miserable as far as forums go.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Depends very much on the router; there's a way, a very involved way, I can force a new IP, but unless i do that, mine stays the same -- a high-speed internet/voice router from comcast xfinity.

Andria

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
yes i was working as a PI at the time

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Made a purchase on the site and the seller screws up but they side with the seller? Sounds like PayPal.............
and yes, the words i got were "it takes 2, and your attitude is prohibitive of us to help you"
even after showing the Proof of Delivery of the item to a state i have never been to, moreless live.
- i guess the correct response from me should have been happiness, not give me back my 100$

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Depends very much on the router; there's a way, a very involved way, I can force a new IP, but unless i do that, mine stays the same -- a high-speed internet/voice router from comcast xfinity.

Andria

Most times if you do not pay for a Static IP just release your IP Lease power off for a while and you can lease a new IP. I do not have a Static IP as this is a residential service but hard to actually release and renew my IP to get a new one. Sometimes it will actually take work here and a call into the ISP to change my IP. Now if I do not want to change my IP and there happens to be an extended power failure you know I get a new IP. Such is life

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That would be posted on Rip Off Report the BBB and every other site that came to mind within hours of my hearing that response.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Most times if you do not pay for a Static IP just release your IP Lease power off for a while and you can lease a new IP. I do not have a Static IP as this is a residential service but hard to actually release and renew my IP to get a new one. Sometimes it will actually take work here and a call into the ISP to change my IP. Now if I do not want to change my IP and there happens to be an extended power failure you know I get a new IP. Such is life

Yeah, mine's residential, and it's kind of a pain to change; just powering down doesn't do it; I have to go to the command line screen and do something to it via IPconfig, can't recall the details, but I did have to change it at one point for some reason, and got it done that way. I'm kind of a tech geek who only looks this crap up when I actually need it, which isn't very often. :D

Andria

ayersbj

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, mine's residential, and it's kind of a pain to change; just powering down doesn't do it; I have to go to the command line screen and do something to it via IPconfig, can't recall the details, but I did have to change it at one point for some reason, and got it done that way. I'm kind of a tech geek who only looks this crap up when I actually need it, which isn't very often. :D

Andria
ipconfig /release sends request to dns for new i.p. address. VOIP though i think can keeps its own address in your router as well. Been a while for me too. Used to work with ipsec and infosec in the navy years ago.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ipconfig /release sends request to dns for new i.p. address. VOIP though i think can keeps its own address in your router as well. Been a while for me too. Used to work with ipsec and infosec in the navy years ago.
I do believe you are correct..!

Light seeker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Roxy, so goodto see u here!

I posted what I really thought in one of the augvape threads, that thread got closed after my post and I got a message not to criticize admins. wtf

And I see a lotta familiar screen names here. Think I'll call it home :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
IPconfig/release /renew is only the IP Address on the Local Machine

The default is to display only the IP address, subnet mask and
default gateway for each adapter bound to TCP/IP.

For Release and Renew, if no adapter name is specified, then the IP address
leases for all adapters bound to TCP/IP will be released or renewed.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I took a look at the Old Forum this morning and the post count is taking a serious downward spiral. The Retarded1 is still up to his old tricks with his dumbass behavior. Moved to xxx without even a friendly mention of why.

65892476.jpg

Vesuvius

OG
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was getting tired of their shit over there for a while but, once I heard what happened to Roxy, I was just done. Just does not make any sense to do what they do to the people who help out the most.

I tried having convos with a couple of the mods there but was completely ignored by them.

I have Roxy's avatar set as my own over there also, as others do as well.

Maybe they will ban me lol

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The problem is that no one moderate the moderators and they have free rein over what they do. I sent a complaint to support once about the Retarded1 and he was who responded to my message. Talk about keyboard muscles..........................

I also reported a coupe of his posts with the message that it was just PLAIN RUDE or Immature Behavior.

hqdefault.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
How many times can his posts be reported before someone over actually takes some action like at least addressing the issue?

200_s.gif

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
How many times can his posts be reported before someone over actually takes some action like at least addressing the issue?

That's exactly why I told katdarling that I'd be back to ECF if retarded1 got hit by a bus... or somehow got otherwise dead, but the idea of a bus hitting him pleases me extremely. As long as he's there, the place ain't fit for dogs nor man.

I could endure Robin, mostly; I could probably even endure classless, if I just try to ignore her as much as possible (the only possible way to deal with those with no sense of humor). The other mods have never given me a problem. But retarded1... he's maybe the first person in my life I've ever truly wished dead. In some very painful way.

Andria

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I wish that he had to endure that same piss ass attitude from a moderator like he gives every new member and some long standing members. But we should feel sorry for him because his actions and demeanor just prove he has NO Life.

Nah! I can't feel sorry for him and can't wait until what goes around comes back around to him.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I was getting tired of their shit over there for a while but, once I heard what happened to Roxy, I was just done. Just does not make any sense to do what they do to the people who help out the most.

I tried having convos with a couple of the mods there but was completely ignored by them.

I have Roxy's avatar set as my own over there also, as others do as well.

Appreciated :)

I hope some keep my avatar forever just to stick it to them.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was getting tired of their shit over there for a while \

Yes I have found trying to speak with a different moderator results in deaf ears. They do not want to step on toes or just do not give 2 sheets.

Yeah the retarded1 deleted my posts for using the word in bold!

sheet1
SHēt/
noun
noun: sheet; plural noun: sheets
  1. 1.
    a large rectangular piece of cotton or other fabric, used on a bed to cover the mattress and as a layer beneath blankets when these are used.
    synonyms: bed linen, linen, bedclothes
    "she changed the sheets"
    • used in comparisons to describe the pallor of a person who is ill or has had a shock.
      "Are you OK? You're as white as a sheet"
    • a broad flat piece of material such as metal or glass.
      "the small pipe has been formed from a flat sheet of bronze"
      synonyms: pane, panel, piece, plate;
      slab
      "a sheet of glass"
  2. 2.
    a rectangular piece of paper, especially one of a standard size produced commercially and used for writing and printing on.
    "a sheet of unmarked paper"
    synonyms: piece of paper, leaf, page, folio
    "she put a fresh sheet in the typewriter"

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
When he told me he knew what I meant I told him you know what they say about people who ASSume right?

Funny how if you prove your right over there you only hear the crickets. Pretty soon that is all that will be over there because members are vacating the forum in droves.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey Roxy, how would you react to them if they actually asked you to come back? No hard feelings and apologetic?

I am thinking your response would not be diplomatic and have something to do with inserting where the sun doesn't shine..................

Jetson

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hate to pile on in a negative way. But the energy I spent watching what I said over there could power the ECF servers. And I wasn't even there long. Much easier to just be myself around here without worrying about the friggin Gestapo swooping down on every post. They remind me of an old aunt I had who worried about everything everyone said. I say, Boobies! lol. Bunch of tight-assed fucks.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's exactly why I told katdarling that I'd be back to ECF if retarded1 got hit by a bus... or somehow got otherwise dead, but the idea of a bus hitting him pleases me extremely. As long as he's there, the place ain't fit for dogs nor man.

I could endure Robin, mostly; I could probably even endure classless, if I just try to ignore her as much as possible (the only possible way to deal with those with no sense of humor). The other mods have never given me a problem. But retarded1... he's maybe the first person in my life I've ever truly wished dead. In some very painful way.

Andria
Sonic asked what it would take to get you back over there. I posted that even a gallon of Shisha
Strawberry flavoring would not do it.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sonic asked what it would take to get you back over there. I posted that even a gallon of Shisha
Strawberry flavoring would not do it.

No, it wouldn't, but tell him if he gets a bus and aims it at retarded1, I'll be back. :D Or hell, a gun would work too, just make sure to aim for the liver... don't want it to be too fast or merciful.

Andria

VU Sponsors