roxy is still alive

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yeah, those are the just high airflow (or used to be) dual coil RTAs the Boreas has killed for me.

But yes, in general, you have way more RTAs than me unless you've been selling off a lot of them.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

They binned me before I had a chance!

thunderdan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I really gotta stop spending so much on vape shit, otherwise Id have totally bought the VCMT and Goliath V2 off you lol. Id still be down to trade some RDAs tho.

But now the only things Im gonna buy are this Boreas, Raymos new RTA, and the Griffin 25 top air flow. But...Im an addict with poor self control, so Ill probably buy some shit before the night is through.
I hear ya, I've been trying, and had been succeeding in not buying RTAs lately, but the Boreas broke that streak for me. Don't regret it a bit though.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I hear ya, I've been trying, and had been succeeding in not buying RTAs lately, but the Boreas broke that streak for me. Don't regret it a bit though.

It broke it for me! I have zero urge to buy anything. And the rest I look at with disdain.

I think I decided if I get bored with it, I'll just design up another one.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well Ive got the Moonshot on the way, so hopefully thatll hold my interest for a while after the newness wears away from the Alleria V2 I got this week. Other than that Im waiting on some wire so I can start building some dope coils. I wanna make some staples and such.

haleysdadda

AKA BILL
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Not much of a test. Here...

Joe is a pimp and Whiskey is a ...

Wait, ok... I'm not that brave. :eek:

:p
I'm so used to censoring myself it may take me awhile to get used to this shit! OOPS! not that long! LOL! UH OH I hope I don't slip too often over there! I might get banned for unregistered swearing & I still have some friends there!

suprtrkr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well they're going to be busy as hell the next couple of weeks cleaning up the fallout.
It's already not looking pretty. :eek:

They could stand to loosen their grip a bit... this may kick it off. :p
They are. They're stomping on the rebellion pretty hard, but it's making them look like Nazis. There are, suddenly, a lot of senior members-- 5 and 10 and 20 thousand posts-- who've come up missing. Threads locked down-- I mean deleted, not a couple of posts missing-- all over the board.

They could stand to loosen up, but I don't think they're going to. But it's going to be costly, at least for a while. I think they're going to bend over take it. The people they're losing-- the kind of people they're losing-- are pretty valuable. That knowledge base is what they're selling, you know?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well Ive got the Moonshot on the way, so hopefully thatll hold my interest for a while after the newness wears away from the Alleria V2 I got this week. Other than that Im waiting on some wire so I can start building some dope coils. I wanna make some staples and such.
Moonshot?? Why????????????

suprtrkr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
When can we get a stainless one of those attys?
All I saw were black ones. Me likes shiny :)
Subtank Supply is sold out, Robert, but they've got more coming, they say. I understand both black and stainless are on preorder. I haven't looked, but that's what Todd said, if I understood him. I'm sure they're going to want more; they sold out their entire stock in 3 days :)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Subtank Supply is sold out, Robert, but they've got more coming, they say. I understand both black and stainless are on preorder. I haven't looked, but that's what Todd said, if I understood him. I'm sure they're going to want more; they sold out their entire stock in 3 days :)
Thanks. Will look there again.
Just saw the black ones for preorder shipping from the factory on the 30th.
One of those shiny ones would make a good birthday present for myself :D
Would be nice in the new Disguiser mod I won.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@Robert Cromwell it now says you can preorder stainless also, at least it did last night. I swear yesterday morning there were 27 in stock and a few hours later they were all sold. I guess people have seen the reviews :)

Yes it appears that other forum was trying to prohibit advertisement so to speak and what they did was give free publicity! What goes around comes around............. So glad it backfired or bit them in the butt!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, it actually might have brought them a lot of positive publicity. Maybe even new members. Now people will go there and see that mess, and not join.

There is one Moderator over there who has pissed off brand new members with his unprofessional and biased behavior. I am actually going to see if they are still members and recommend this forum to them. Bring more members here!

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
With that much wick you can actually m2l that, lol!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They are not willing to let me back. And at this point there's no freaking way I would go back. Yes, they said I'm a vendor for designing Boreas. And have no issues whatsoever other members do it! Just me. They told me I had to be a registered supplier representing Augvape and would have to stay in one little thread they gave me. Its a BS offer. I'm not an employee of Augvape's. I'm not qualified. I refused, and that was supposed to close my account.

Why am I not surprised.... :D I'm not banned there, but after a 3 day suspension because retarded1 was in a bad mood that day... I said fuck 'em and came here. No regrets, this place rocks!

And I said hi (well actually I said HUGSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!) in the other thread... but I'd just like to reiterate how thrilled I am to see you here. :)

Andria

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Why am I not surprised.... :D I'm not banned there, but after a 3 day suspension because retarded1 was in a bad mood that day... I said fuck 'em and came here. No regrets, this place rocks!

And I said hi (well actually I said HUGSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!) in the other thread... but I'd just like to reiterate how thrilled I am to see you here. :)

Andria

I don't think the retarded one ever smiles or has a good side to his bed. Some one told me he might just be suffering from Lackanookie..............

Last edited:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm so used to censoring myself it may take me awhile to get used to this shit! OOPS! not that long! LOL! UH OH I hope I don't slip too often over there! I might get banned for unregistered swearing & I still have some friends there!

Hey you! Welcome to freedom here! I still have a ton of friends there, and even PM there with some of them... but I'll be double-damned if I'll post on their damn stupid forum again.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't the retarded one ever smiles or has a good side to his bed. Some one told me he might just be suffering from Lackanookie..............

That was always my main gripe with both retarded1 and classless.... no humor, no discernable personality whatsofuckingever. The suspension was just the straw that finally broke this camel's tolerance for idiots.

Andria

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I think they could do some good by booting some of the Moderators over there who are vindictive and not very nice at all. Like a rent a cop who thinks he has a real badge. I am messaging the new members that had issues with invitations to come here. I might be fairly new here but the friend free spirit attitude and all the members from the failing forum make me feel so at home!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I hear that now they are retaliating against members who are supporting Roxy or voicing their displeasure with how the whole thing went down. If they keep it up they will be a goner because word spreads fast and their membership will start dwindling. Their is already a boycott of sorts going on with members keeping the account but not posting in the forum.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Whats next canceling accounts for inactivity?

You have been logged out do to inactivity please sign back in to continue using our site................

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hear that now they are retaliating against members who are supporting Roxy or voicing their displeasure with how the whole thing went down. If they keep it up they will be a goner because word spreads fast and their membership will start dwindling. Their is already a boycott of sorts going on with members keeping the account but not posting in the forum.

This sort of thing is not new on how things work there, and people get upset, but within a month it has blown over and just carries on, it is all about money there, that is what they really care about, not the members.

VU Sponsors