Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The-Truth-is-Out-There.png
I was thinking more along the lines of this 1...But yeah.

charliesheen.gif

planet-vaper

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Fuck having sick kids that get you sick!
Fuck painful fevers that make your kid so sick that you are afraid to sleep but pass out cause your getting sick too!
Now it is my turn to have a rough night after already suffering a "mom's" rough night with a scary sick kid and hubby out of town. :cuss2:

Steady man, your kids are your
a26cdf02a855d8524a7c51ef505d8ec9.jpg

So this dumbass is trending on Facebook
Mech mod exploded on his face
HE SAID HE WAS USING
SLEEPER MECH MOD
AND I FORGOT the atty...
People be talking shit about vaping... dumb mofos

I have to blame the store that sold him the device...as humans we are dumber than ever - if we do not have instructions on how to operate something and our invisibility to death ego come into play this is what happens.

I bet he wishes that he stayed for the full two minutes of the science lesson that taught students about OHMs law now.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Steady man, your kids are your

I have to blame the store that sold him the device...as humans we are dumber than ever - if we do not have instructions on how to operate something and our invisibility to death ego come into play this is what happens.

I bet he wishes that he stayed for the full two minutes of the science lesson that taught students about OHMs law now.
I doubt that was the issue.
I see it here regularly with people that know better than to push battery limits. People are WILLFULLY stupid, intent on proving something that doesn't need proven. They push the limits to say they can and puff their chest like they are some kind of vape superhero.

People like him, deserve what they got. And I wish it would have been worse. I get so tired of telling the dumb fucks to stop pushing the limits and warning them about blowing their fucking faces and hands off. If every dumb fuck that pushed the limits lost their gawd damn eyeball, maybe they would quit this shit. In the least, I would have something to laugh at.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I doubt that was the issue.
I see it here regularly with people that know better than to push battery limits. People are WILLFULLY stupid, intent on proving something that doesn't need proven. They push the limits to say they can and puff their chest like they are some kind of vape superhero.

People like him, deserve what they got. And I wish it would have been worse. I get so tired of telling the dumb fucks to stop pushing the limits and warning them about blowing their fucking faces and hands off. If every dumb fuck that pushed the limits lost their gawd damn eyeball, maybe they would quit this shit. In the least, I would have something to laugh at.
Like this
http://vapingunderground.com/index.php?threads/300703/

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ohh yeah mother fucker!
Yeah fuck you!
Fuck me?
Fuck you!
OHhh yeah you say fuck you and then say fuck me fuck them!
Hey! who do you think you are coming on a forum designed to allow free speech and tell me!
Fuck you get a MDS report!
What IM sick and tired of you being free and thinking you can say whatever you want!
Ohh yeah!!
Yeah!!!
Well fuck me for thinking you don't fuck with others!
Fuck with others?
Yeah !!! well fuck you I posted a month ago about this!!!
Yeah well its another month of Fuck!!!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ohh yeah mother fucker!
Yeah fuck you!
Fuck me?
Fuck you!
OHhh yeah you say fuck you and then say fuck me fuck them!
Hey! who do you think you are coming on a forum designed to allow free speech and tell me!
Fuck you get a MDS report!
What IM sick and tired of you being free and thinking you can say whatever you want!
Ohh yeah!!
Yeah!!!
Well fuck me for thinking you don't fuck with others!
Fuck with others?
Yeah !!! well fuck you I posted a month ago about this!!!
Yeah well its another month of Fuck!!!
I've been following that shit show
All I can say is LOGIC evades many

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I sometimes wonder is it worse to leave it alone or throw in some LOGIC and see if it snaps the insanity!!
The Human races primal desire to "Win" offshoots all sanity in the end and no LOGIC can fix this!
It won't work... We've tried

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It won't work... We've tried

Yes I know the truth but still do not want to believe it after 2.5 years on this forum. The early days were much better in some ways now with so much information even those thinking they are helping are picking and choosing information and much of it is Misinformation or just wrong its a over saturated market and overly saturated Mental illness

Iliketurtles

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I sometimes wonder is it worse to leave it alone or throw in some LOGIC and see if it snaps the insanity!!
The Human races primal desire to "Win" offshoots all sanity in the end and no LOGIC can fix this!

That's why I don't bother. Starts as trying to help out ...ends as who fucked who's mom first, waste of time.

PRECIS
OP - I like to play in traffic but I nearly got run over...what am I doing wrong. btw I know what I am doing.
Everyone - Don't play in traffic you fucktard..that's what you are doing wrong!
OP - I told you I know what I am doing you idiots.
Everyone - Saying you know what you are doing doesn't make it safe you fucking full retard window licking fuck.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's why I don't bother. Starts as trying to help out ...ends as who fucked who's mom first, waste of time.

PRECIS
OP - I like to play in traffic but I nearly got run over...what am I doing wrong. btw I know what I am doing.
Everyone - Don't play in traffic you fucktard..that's what you are doing wrong!
OP - I told you I know what I am doing you idiots.
Everyone - Saying you know what you are doing doesn't make it safe you fucking full retard window licking fuck.
Its Premise not Precis. Logical fallacies are everywhere most people thing they get it but they themselves will speak in Fallacies.
One way to stop insanity is to point out the LOGICAL Fallacy then point them to why it is a Fallacy this works with sane minds but the Mentally ill or uneducated will still respond in a Logical Fallacy

Iliketurtles

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its Premise not Precis. Logical fallacies are everywhere most people thing they get it but they themselves will speak in Fallacies.
One way to stop insanity is to point out the LOGICAL Fallacy then point them to why it is a Fallacy this works with sane minds but the Mentally ill or uneducated will still respond in a Logical Fallacy
Precis - summary of a text or speech.

Iliketurtles

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The other day I had to check my jeans in the wardrobe cos I heard cotton is highly biodegradable thought they might of just biodegraded overnight but no they were still there and OK just like in previous years. That thread got so incredibly insane after a few posts thought I better ignore it.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The other day I had to check my jeans in the wardrobe cos I heard cotton is highly biodegradable thought they might of just biodegraded overnight but no they were still there and OK just like in previous years. That thread got so incredibly insane after a few posts thought I better ignore it.

Stop that shit!! What thread?!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
And fuck your posts about my pretty LED button about the VaporShark Hedron dude!!!!
Bahaha!!!!!
That button rocks dude- just sayin'
It's what makes the flask....THE FLASK(said in morgan freeman voice)

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Using the same coil for two years just sounds like it could be the causitive agent for some other obvious problem

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don't know now - I am ignoring it...was something to do with boiling your coils or similar
It's in the "troll off topic thread," now

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yep anytime a wicking agent is brought up on this Forum ohhh my god!!! even after pointing people to the variables associated with biodegradability it gets nuts or that they are wicking poison will not phase the thought!! And the why is only because "I use it" its maddening.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't know now - I am ignoring it...was something to do with boiling your coils or similar
haha yeah @Whiskey moved it I believe it was funny I caught them on that thread then watched them babble around it switched from cleaning a obvious cotton coil on the video to a ceramic coil and a brush that looked like I used it to clean my pooper potty

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Using the same coil for two years just sounds like it could be the causitive agent for some other obvious problem

Yeah explains it all to me I laughed so hard but the kicker was the coil is not cotton hahahaha!!!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
G strings And LUBRICANT, jooze flows easily!! Whoah!! The fuck did I say!!

Just need to make sure you use water soluble lubricant is all.

VU Sponsors