Become a Patron!

Shinyitus anonymous!! If you don't have it you will!!! Enablers Lurking!!!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
thinking about putting some stuff up for sale or trade. Get me some new shinys. Maybe some aromamizer supremes, reload x rda, augvape v200 mod, maybe a squonker. hmm i'll think about it

Reload X. Me too. Waiting on UncaSam. Also Rebirth, Citadel, aluminum CV mech Squonker. Stainless Zeus single.

SHOGUN single-coil RDA on Cloudist.store OMG!

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im a sneakerhead before a vapehead...and my wife has to remind me on Valentines day..lmao
114113c836da521dc05a31c1a394c8de.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Uncle Sam gave me my money. I'm about to buy a lot (for me) of vaping shit! :stars::stars2::hearts:

I'm getting Unicorn-Axial-24 RDA Gold, Unicorn Vapes-MDX-Knurled Mod gold, Immortal Modz -Elite-V3-SS, Trinity-US1v2 RDA- Purple, RNV-Chronicle-Black, Purge-Slim-Piece, QP Design- "Kali V2" 25mm RDA/RSA Master Kit, and Purge Truck clone in black.

Last edited:

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Uncle Sam gave me my money. I'm about to buy a lot (for me) of vaping shit! :stars::stars2::hearts:

I'm getting Unicorn-Axial-24 RDA Gold, Unicorn Vapes-MDX-Knurled Mod gold, Immortal Modz -Elite-V3-SS, Trinity-US1v2 RDA- Purple, RNV-Chronicle-Black, Purge-Slim-Piece, QP Design- "Kali V2" 25mm RDA/RSA Master Kit, and Purge Truck clone in black.
:vapemail::bliss:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
and so it begins....

Dear Lord...........

Have you noticed how many people have been building their lists the last few weeks? I've done it myself.

Like getting ready for Santa Claus! There's about to be a compulsion explosion, a ripple in the shopping consciousness! A TAI-FUN OF VAPE GEAR, SWIRLING AROUND THE COUNTRY! YAAAAHHH!!!

Do we get reindeer? :confused:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Uncle Sam gave me my money. I'm about to buy a lot (for me) of vaping shit! :stars::stars2:s:

Making me check my taxes. Lol. I've got a nice list too but only o e for sure if it's still here.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

joha_wa_alhimar

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, looks like just posting the link worked on Tapatalk at least

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

vapesmarter

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Modder
Holy sheite
Showing off (read "enabling you with") my latest shiny update, courtesy of @vapesmarter

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt6HTxyFVNP/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Side note, I couldn't figure out how to embed his instagram video, if that's doable here.

the trouble I had was I wanted to do a flash Instagram video but with the sun low in the sky I couldn't see a dam thing the gold does reflect because its hard gold18ct plate is has a deeper shine than polished brass which is my normal go-to metal but it has been a while since I worked with gold

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the trouble I had was I wanted to do a flash Instagram video but with the sun low in the sky I couldn't see a dam thing the gold does reflect because its hard gold18ct plate is has a deeper shine than polished brass which is my normal go-to metal but it has been a while since I worked with gold
It looks awesome man

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Beautiful! If you come up with a shape for a dual battery 250C squonk I'd order one of your works of art!

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Dude. I really like your vape style. I dont use regulated mods anymore and that looks killer. I did buy a mini Comp Lyfe 18350 mod because of you. Good thing we are already in the right thread.
Same here man, constantly being enabled by you and @R3alJim Shady :giggle:
I prefer mechs as well, but usually build so I can use a tank on either. Dig the small mods, a couple of 18350’s gets me through a work day just fine.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same here man, constantly being enabled by you and @R3alJim Shady :giggle:
I prefer mechs as well, but usually build so I can use a tank on either. Dig the small mods, a couple of 18350’s gets me through a work day just fine.
Guilty as charged!

Btw, I was looking at the Jacvapour stuff. Good prices for some nice, classy looking gear.

Although I did just commit to spending an embarrassing amount on a custom stabwood mod. Won't see it for a month or so though...

Sent from the Death Star

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay shinyitis sufferers... need some advice. I've narrowed my choices for the mod to these five blocks. I'm also paying extra for a matching drip tip made from the same block. Help me decide! I'm leaning toward S158 or i504...
aa674763fa367493078be2ceccd01e36.jpg
9ac8031afb1e7648e58a9b23523af11e.jpg
b6943e102304d141f80f3d881e1b7ccf.jpg
68d910432694a31662c05ba5fee243a2.jpg
9f7eb9b23b307c572822372b9ef08a04.jpg

Sent from the Death Star

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Okay shinyitis sufferers... need some advice. I've narrowed my choices for the mod to these five blocks. I'm also paying extra for a matching drip tip made from the same block. Help me decide! I'm leaning toward S158 or i504...
aa674763fa367493078be2ceccd01e36.jpg
9ac8031afb1e7648e58a9b23523af11e.jpg
b6943e102304d141f80f3d881e1b7ccf.jpg
68d910432694a31662c05ba5fee243a2.jpg
9f7eb9b23b307c572822372b9ef08a04.jpg

Sent from the Death Star

S158 for the win!

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Oh the mod I'm getting is the Ballet by Visionary Mods, not Jacvapour. I have yet to pick out a block, but here's a pic of the proto.
9481537a33b6912895334279293b45e7.jpg

Sent from the Death Star

Dude. Thats nice looking. That proto might be one of the nicest looking things I have seen in a minute and I have been looking at mods all day recently. It makes me all moist and stuff. Think @CrazyChef v2.0 has a meme for that one.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude. Thats nice looking. That proto might be one of the nicest looking things I have seen in a minute and I have been looking at mods all day recently. It makes me all moist and stuff. Think @CrazyChef v2.0 has a meme for that one.
I've been looking for something truly unique... Now I just need to sell my other stuff!

Sent from the Death Star

VU Sponsors