So What Really Happened?

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Its funny that I dont see you make posts like that on here.... where they would see it for sure. You belong on ecf, where you are protected from yourself and others.
What are you talking about? I've made so many posts like that here that I nearly got banned at one point. But I promised Joe I'd behave, so as much as I'd love going back and forth with you pointlessly until the thread gets moved to U MAD BRO, out of respect for the forum, I just won't. Have a great day.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Win10 will be out soon.. FREE for everyone.. that will change the look and feel kinda back to the way we like.
Hmm, that's good news. Was there a Win9? Lol.

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What are you talking about? I've made so many posts like that here that I nearly got banned at one point. But I promised Joe I'd behave, so as much as I'd love going back and forth with you pointlessly until the thread gets moved to U MAD BRO, out of respect for the forum, I just won't. Have a great day.
Lame. This is what you do. Become a victim when somebody disagrees with you, then say "bye" when you run out of excuses. You have a nice day as well.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hmm, that's good news. Was there a Win9? Lol.
Nope.. No Win9. Well, Win8.1 was kinda, but no.. :)

62201bb6-ce06-4075-bc8c-0c26551bf085_7.jpg

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/about

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow... Fully grown adults bickering over who said what where about a friggin' electronic cigarette forum. Just wow...

How pathetic - as in, mental retardation kind of pathetic

kingworm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
to fix windows 8 just download classic shell
best thing since sliced bread

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Wow... Fully grown adults bickering over who said what where about a friggin' electronic cigarette forum. Just wow...

How pathetic - as in, mental retardation kind of pathetic
True. It is kinda pathetic, but I have a problem with somebody saying " out of respect of the forum", when a few days ago he was mouthing off. Since the forum has been up, he has been whining about it not working properly. I dont like whiners and will call them on it.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Win10 will be out soon.. FREE for everyone.. that will change the look and feel kinda back to the way we like.
I finally found my 25 digit key for Windows 8

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
True. It is kinda pathetic, but I have a problem with somebody saying " out of respect of the forum", when a few days ago he was mouthing off. Since the forum has been up, he has been whining about it not working properly. I dont like whiners and will call them on it.

Yes. Well, again, what you don't seem to realize is

IT IS JUST A GODDAMN INTERNET CHATROOM!

It's not worth picking your nose over it.
Really, don't you have anything more important going on in your life?

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yes. Well, again, what you don't seem to realize is

IT IS JUST A GODDAMN INTERNET CHATROOM!

It's not worth picking your nose over it.
Really, don't you have anything more important going on in your life?
I guess you dont realize how hypocritical your statement is. Dont you have something better to do then worry about me?

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just use Classic Shell on Win 8 and already have the Win 7 look and feel I prefer....

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
I think they made a major upgrade. Before the downtime I tried several times to ignore vaperature and it never did it. Just tried again and it works now! My VU experience just became so much more bullshit free :D
Been having this problem for months also, and it finally works.

tumblr_static_monarch-butterfly_anim.gif

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Wow. I'm new to this forum, but I've just gotta say...
I love you guys!
Reading these threads gives me the warm fuzzies like Thanksgiving dinner with my whole family gathered together - all 4 parents, 8 siblings, couple dozen adult nieces and nephews - bickering and sniping and practicing that "sarcastic love" we've honed to perfection over the years.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I love you guys!
Reading these threads gives me the warm fuzzies like Thanksgiving dinner with my whole family gathered together - all 4 parents, 8 siblings, couple dozen adult nieces and nephews - bickering and sniping and practicing that "sarcastic love" we've honed to perfection over the years.
Yea, Aunt Lana and Uncle Tim going at each other when they had a bit too much vino, I really need to build a MMA Cage platform in my back yard. :D Good Times...

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
... This is what really happened!!

^11240D9646AC61F14EE69C57F11218553F135D9E1DCA3D6EF1^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
but somehow I can't see Joe looking like that..
musta been all the code eating..
after all, changing dns, gota change other certain things too..
should send that cracked code monkey a bottle of shine.. ;)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I love you guys!
Sis??

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
btw... Moved out of requests and into Non-Vape Related...

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
doing anything scheduled is lame..

8f30307c1bbecd75b37e1a8309e482dc78b2fbae15a7481f3250319cfbfd0431.jpg

Lol, why can't you just get off your high horse for a second and admit that whether it was scheduled or not, doing that shit without any warning to the members on a holiday weekend WAS LAME. And then you acted all surprised when people resorted to Reddit to talk about it. And even when it came back up everyone had to dump their freakin' dns fifty times just to access the sight. There was nothing NOT lame about what happened.

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love you guys!
I like you

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Lol, why can't you just get off your high horse for a second and admit that whether it was scheduled or not, doing that shit without any warning to the members on a holiday weekend WAS LAME. And then you acted all surprised when people resorted to Reddit to talk about it. And even when it came back up everyone had to dump their freakin' dns fifty times just to access the sight. There was nothing NOT lame about what happened.

Do you pay to use the forum I have created? Oh that's right you don't... so I can do what the fuck I want, when I want ;)

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Do you pay to use the forum I have created? Oh that's right you don't... so I can do what the fuck I want, when I want ;)
Yes you can. And people will react to what you do the way they react. It's called cause and effect. Have a great night, Joe.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Yes you can. And people will react to what you do the way they react. It's called cause and effect. Have a great night, Joe.

Yes they can - and I don't bitch about it either :)

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I dont get what this guy is trying to accomplish...

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes they can - and I don't bitch about it either :)
Vape hun just let ot go k. Pm me later
Hon this is like the third time you're telling me to "just let it go." How about you just mind your own business and let two grown men have a chat, okay? If Joe wants to take on the attitude that "It's MY forum and I don't give a shit what the members think" then good LUCK with that. I'll probably see y'all on Thursday as I have a paid speaking engagement to attend to tomorrow. Goodnight everyone who is left.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hon this is like the third time you're telling me to "just let it go." How about you just mind your own business and let two grown men have a chat, okay? If Joe wants to take on the attitude that "It's MY forum and I don't give a shit what the members think" then good LUCK with that. I'll probably see y'all on Thursday as I have a paid speaking engagement to attend to tomorrow. Goodnight everyone who is left.

I don't believe i said that. I said I can do what I want with the forum I created. If i choose to take it down to fix something or change something - I can.
If people want to complain about it - they can. I'm not saying you can't - That's what makes this forum awesome.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok dear have a great evening

Hey! it's just Ray...

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Funny, in a dog shit on the shoes funny kinda way anyway but I've only been vaping for like 7 months or so but it's starting to look like it'll eventually make us all crybaby sissy ass pussy bitches.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Funny, in a dog shit on the shoes funny kinda way anyway but I've only been vaping for like 7 months or so but it's starting to look like it'll eventually make us all crybaby sissy ass pussy bitches.

temper temper!! :D

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
It's back up great ! Thanks to all ! Or do we change the name to "drama queens .com " . Gone down , big deal ! Now it's here , great ! !

I checked. The domain name is taken!! :D

VU Sponsors