Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just FYI, I freaking love my Never Normal Haku slam caps! I’ve only used the black one and I may wind up selling the frosted clear one... or trade it for another black one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I stoped using the haku till i get some nn caps

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
After a day with the pocket I stopped using it... its a good vape for sure... and the plastic off taste subsided, but not completely...probably would the more I vape it, I just enjoy the Hakus more... Plus I only have 3 squonkers...2 Hakus for daily banging, and the Haku Clone for out and about lol

As for lube on the spindles yes...I use a Teflon Silicone lubricant.

Did you buy that 3d printed bearing? Wish there was a file for it on thingaverse

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After a day with the pocket I stopped using it... its a good vape for sure... and the plastic off taste subsided, but not completely...probably would the more I vape it, I just enjoy the Hakus more... Plus I only have 3 squonkers...2 Hakus for daily banging, and the Haku Clone for out and about lol

As for lube on the spindles yes...I use a Teflon Silicone lubricant.
I'm kinda torn between the YFTK and the Ulton Pocket.....I will eventually end up getting the authentic if I really like it. My premise is: if I like the clone, the authentic can only be better. I finally found the right built for the Hadaly, one I like.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
No draining - that's what I don't like about it
Mine drains fairly well? Admittedly it does seem to get jammed up sometimes but I love that it's so much harder to over squonk then my Hadaly. They all have there quirks though I mean I love the b2k but it's pretty prone to leak as well!
I asked Albert today why no one uses mesh like they do for cell phone speakers and stuff. He never answered me so idk if he took offence to me saying it leaks, thought it was a bad idea or he's stealing the idea? Lol

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm kinda torn between the YFTK and the Ulton Pocket.....I will eventually end up getting the authentic if I really like it. My premise is: if I like the clone, the authentic can only be better. I finally found the right built for the Hadaly, one I like.

Like I mentioned...I only gave it a day... and I thought the vape and quality of the RDA was really good... The off taste I am leaning towards the drip tip I was using for the 510 part is a lil long, and I tend to build my coils higher than most.

I'll give it another go here in a bit and get back to you on it later tonight...ill stick it on the pico.

EDIT: I will say though the SXK Sentinel is pure shit... I got the replacement base yesterday and its the same, positive posts moves around to much to be worth using on a mech. not to mention the new deck grounds out on the DNA...squonk pin barely protrudes the threads.

So I kept the o-rings and Drip tip and tossed the rest into the garbage

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like I mentioned...I only gave it a day... and I thought the vape and quality of the RDA was really good... The off taste I am leaning towards the drip tip I was using for the 510 part is a lil long, and I tend to build my coils higher than most.

I'll give it another go here in a bit and get back to you on it later tonight...ill stick it on the pico.
Awesome, thanks!

hariboholmes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
The Ulton pocket is really nicely made I've not experienced any strange tastes or anything in it although I rarely go above 50w mostly around 30w.

Machining is great and the screws seem really robust after been so disappointed with Haku the Pocket really made my day :)

I recieved my 2 Narca clones today from 3fvape and although the build quality isn't quite as good as the Pocket the vape quality and deck are superb.

The way the deck has been engineered is genius and for simple round wire builds it is by far the best deck I've ever built on.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Mine drains fairly well? Admittedly it does seem to get jammed up sometimes but I love that it's so much harder to over squonk then my Hadaly. They all have there quirks though I mean I love the b2k but it's pretty prone to leak as well!
I asked Albert today why no one uses mesh like they do for cell phone speakers and stuff. He never answered me so idk if he took offence to me saying it leaks, thought it was a bad idea or he's stealing the idea? Lol

That bridge makes juice pool in the well - it does not drain at all except for what spills over that bridge . It is much higher than the Hadaly - which never over squonks despite a slight amount of height above the deck - unless you cover the squonk hole with too much cotton

hariboholmes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Not to shabby, only had one build so I gotta find the right build as with any new RDA. Great build quality and super easy to build on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Could you post a picture of your build?

I'm struggling to work out whether the leads should be wrapped around the inside or outside of the post screws ?

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Could you post a picture of your build?

I'm struggling to work out whether the leads should be wrapped around the inside or outside of the post screws ?

Mine are on the inside of them, outside has more a chance of touching the top cap and causing a short. Next time I rebuild/change coil I’ll post a few shots.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I recieved my 2 Narca clones today from 3fvape and although the build quality isn't quite as good as the Pocket the vape quality and deck are superb.
Which ones dis you get? I see four different manufacturers! I like Copprvape's stuff, but if another is better....

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Awesome, thanks!

The Pocket is yours if you want it Brew... Built it 5-6 ways now and although the vape I get from it is good... in the end its not the vape I like.

I think this thing would benefit from someone who vapes higher ohms, cranks the AF almost shut and is <25w... My vape is 45-55w.

hariboholmes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Which ones dis you get? I see four different manufacturers! I like Copprvape's stuff, but if another is better....
The two that I bought were Coppervape.

I don't know for certain but at a guess I would say all the machining has been done in the same factory and then drip tips and o rings added later by the OEMs. They all look identical from the vendor photos and all appeared within a week of each other.

Either way the CV are decent and function well and the drip tips were good quality.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Pocket is yours if you want it Brew... Built it 5-6 ways now and although the vape I get from it is good... in the end its not the vape I like.

I think this thing would benefit from someone who vapes higher ohms, cranks the AF almost shut and is <25w... My vape is 45-55w.

Most certainly, I’m using mine with a .64 coil and the air pretty tight.
0e895674fa1e132a584c832c1f099b69.jpg

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I will not say no! Do you use TC at all? It could work better in TC?

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Not a bad day for vape mail. Could have sworn I ordered a red delrin beauty ring but I didn’t ;_;

Now if only the last 2 shirts I’ve got coming would get here as fast (mail from Japan has been a crapshoot last 2 months)

3250A564-C098-4C66-8008-D254F4DF4016.jpeg

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
One of these days my wife is going to take me serious lol

8df18aa19b72f0213f7a2e017ac61749.jpg

EDIT: Fun fact LOL... Wife is one on the left... Nurse Practitioner... next over is Joyce...Accountant... Next over... anotehr Joyce...Registered Nurse....Lastly Monica...Yup you guessed it... Registered Nurse.

The stereotype is real ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since they are all wearing a form of blue... after I sent the text I thought to myself..."I think that would of been more confusing if I said, " Dang who's that Hottie in Blue, I'd tap her ass" but alas, missed the opportunity lol
Hind site is 20/20! Or was it sight?

VU Sponsors