Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I learned to make them so I don't have to buy them! Remember... cheapskate here! Tight-fisted tightwad! I pinch pennies till they squeal and then I pinch 'em some more!

Making 2.5Ω coils just means I'd finally be able to use up that 30ga wire. :giggle:

Andria
Yeah I feel you.I can be rather frugal myself.But when it comes to saving money vs not being in pain.Guess which I'll take every time.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like the one on the right. I don't like seeing the inside of mods, it's like a lady all dressed up in a transparent dress showing all the Spanx and misc. other foundation garments she has on underneath -- those garments make one's shape nice, but they aren't much to look at just for themselves.

Andria
Somebody was a cheerleader....Nice!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Graphene is more conductive than silver.

So is water
Come on everybody knows what the best conductor is.

PDVD_063.jpg

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you for the synapsis. I guess I'm missing on the whole mech squonk movement, but there are a few regulated mods trickling in every now and again. Now, if they ever got it right and place the squonk hole in the front.....
You mean the edge...Sorry I can't help myself sometimes.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I feel you.I can be rather frugal myself.But when it comes to saving money vs not being in pain.Guess which I'll take every time.

It causes me pain to spend money unnecessarily... but "necessary" is a very individual qualifier, for sure. :)

Andria

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I finally broke down on that Haku cruiser plus slam caps. Fuck the randomizer. Thanks for tip @BrewBear. I think I'm done for the year. Altho still waiting for my pocket top caps to ship from the PI. :)

Then I'm done, I swear.
I was thinking about it but the Nuppin from you helped ease the shinytis pains! I really hope you enjoy the Haku!

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well I finally broke down on that Haku cruiser plus slam caps. Fuck the randomizer. Thanks for tip @BrewBear. I think I'm done for the year. Altho still waiting for my pocket top caps to ship from the PI. :)

Then I'm done, I swear.

I hope you didn't pay the full asking?

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't paid anything yet but I figured via the list it's probably $120 w shipping and this includes 2 slam caps so is $190 out of line?

Come to think of it, my Pocket DS was almost $130 shipped and Ronald sells his topcaps for 30-40.... so. I dunno, doesn' seem unreasonable.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I haven't paid anything yet but I figured via the list it's probably $120 w shipping and this includes 2 slam caps so is $190 out of line?

Come to think of it, my Pocket DS was almost $130 shipped and Ronald sells his topcaps for 30-40.... so. I dunno, doesn' seem unreasonable.

Retail of the items is $170 before shipping for both... $25 inflated shipping on the Haku and $20 for the caps.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, one more time for the slow kid in the back of the short bus, please....What is the damn difference between the Haku Cruiser and Phenom?

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
In other words, from a squonking point of view, Cruiser's larger juice well is about as useful as tits on a bull?

And you forgot Short answer #3 : The name:confused:

There was rumors that the deck being more open on the cruiser it gave different notes from juices, I can say there are subtle flavor differences but nothing significant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There was rumors that the deck being more open on the cruiser it gave different notes from juices, I can say there are subtle flavor differences but nothing significant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So it sound to me cruisers are for mechs and regs and the phenom for squonkin is there any airflow diff

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
maybe. But I really love the way the Inbox looks, and I think the location of the squonk hole would also suit me, since I often vape left-handed. I love that deep rich red -- like the deep rich red of my Minibook. :)

Andria

Had my Inbox for a year or so - it goes under 10 watts in .1 increments and has never been anywhere remotely near Escribe or any software upgrade

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey @So619Cal , are you still getting the plastic flavor out of the Pocket clone?
Oh, yeah..one more thing. If I remember correctly, @raymo2u was using some sort of lubricant on the spinners when he was making multicore coils. I'm not sure what, something used on the bearings. Are you using lubricants on the spindles?

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey @So619Cal , are you still getting the plastic flavor out of the Pocket clone?
Oh, yeah..one more thing. If I remember correctly, @raymo2u was using some sort of lubricant on the spinners when he was making multicore coils. I'm not sure what, something used on the bearings. Are you using lubricants on the spindles?

After a day with the pocket I stopped using it... its a good vape for sure... and the plastic off taste subsided, but not completely...probably would the more I vape it, I just enjoy the Hakus more... Plus I only have 3 squonkers...2 Hakus for daily banging, and the Haku Clone for out and about lol

As for lube on the spindles yes...I use a Teflon Silicone lubricant.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just FYI, I freaking love my Never Normal Haku slam caps! I’ve only used the black one and I may wind up selling the frosted clear one... or trade it for another black one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

VU Sponsors