flave 22,
Haku 22
Pocket 22
Slowly getting better finish on them , now need some clear
Orings for 510 tips
6393afbd774ddc97598494c706d40494.jpg
b20b8da920bed3d511408a9e529fa66a.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
How do you fit the cap on the drill chuck?

I want to try and polish my frosted cap for the Wasp Nano and see if I can make it more see-thru - got any tips?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I want to try and polish my frosted cap for the Wasp Nano and see if I can make it more see-thru - got any tips?
I use a metal driptip from a Subtank Mini with slightly fat orings.
Chuck it up in the drill and then stick the Wasp cap on it.
Do not spin too fast makes heat and messes things up.

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So it turns out my Haku phenom also has a long enough pin for the ennequardo AND I have an ultem cap for the Haku. Now it it looks the shit and vapes great with a .35 single coil!
\happiness/

“It looks the shit” and yet no photos

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
@jasonandsarah well it's close enough for a picture. But gotta figure the button contacts out. Hit or miss on the contact.
5fad8876a93d040c8daeeedf2587a61a.jpg

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Do you know why? I hated that button to be honest. Instead of being a seperate piece it had to print inside the mod and on a stick support. Hated it so much! Probably great for sls printing but not the greatest for fdm.

Looks great by the way!
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you know why? I hated that button to be honest. Instead of being a seperate piece it had to print inside the mod and on a stick support. Hated it so much! Probably great for sls printing but not the greatest for fdm.

Looks great by the way!
Yea I think I'm going to make my own button and redesign my contacts. I got one of those monster bottles or whatever they are called it fits just a little tight I'm going to sand inside till it slips in and out. I got it hitting pretty regularly now but has alot of throw. But I love tinkering.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I use the polishing jig , you can buy goes into drill , then wrap tissue on end an paste to polish inside , for outer side of cap put it on RDA and it threads via 510 onto one half of polishing jig , same as used for polishing up mech tube mods 3-6 USD they are online

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn, looks like you need a brace under that one shelf.
Nice collection!
I do. That's what the gap is for in the shelf underneath... Just need to get it cut and installed. My other shelf has braces... I installed them a bit late LOL

ec2efe0f3083c39361a0a69825d4691d.jpg

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any of the above. Just looking to pick up another 1 or 2. So far I have the boxer clone, pulse, capo, pico squeeze (on the way) , and s-rabbit styled (fasttech, don't know what its supposed to be a clone of, on the way). Single battery is a must for portability.

I think the Hotcig/Rig Mod RSQ is the best value for the money. $50-$60 for a regulated single batt squonker is a good deal. I hear the paint can be bad but I have the silver version and I haven’t had any finish issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any of the above. Just looking to pick up another 1 or 2. So far I have the boxer clone, pulse, capo, pico squeeze (on the way) , and s-rabbit styled (fasttech, don't know what its supposed to be a clone of, on the way). Single battery is a must for portability.
The next question is if you have a preference on materials.
I'll try to give you an idea of what I mean:
Therion BF - DNA 75/75C around $120,
SV mods - MOSFET, custom, stabilized wood, sterling silver internals, somewhere around $360 - $400
L'il Pinch - mech, stabilized wood, copper internals, $300 - $400
Pico Squeeze - mosfet-ish kinda thing, $16.90 at FT
Asmodus Luna - same idea as Pico Squeeze, $ 99 for regular ones, $129 for hand picked ones.
Worth mentioning are the Coppervape v1, some REO (prices dropped quite a bit in the last year unless they are being sold with a Nuppin RDA)
For something to knock around and not break a major blood vessel if lost or dropped in a ravine or a lake, nothing beats a Pico squeeze.
P.S. Keep an eye on the classifieds, good deals pop up once in a while.
P.P.S my bad, the SV mods have fine (pure) silver internals and hit like a runaway freight train with the right built.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Anyone know anything about this dripper? I bought it awhile ago being dumb thinking I could squonkify it and quickly figured out that wasn't happening. Sitting in a drawer ever since. It's a 3 post 22mm
bacb20f99927c1633af53a030c93e776.jpg
ef6d088e75e461664e21a3288435b0c2.jpg
37a8871572a5d3c18e397e7011bff129.jpg

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone know anything about this dripper? I bought it awhile ago being dumb thinking I could squonkify it and quickly figured out that wasn't happening. Sitting in a drawer ever since. It's a 3 post 22mm
bacb20f99927c1633af53a030c93e776.jpg
ef6d088e75e461664e21a3288435b0c2.jpg
37a8871572a5d3c18e397e7011bff129.jpg

Looks like a Tugboat V2 with an Anarchist slam cap. That was serious clouds bro RDA a few years ago!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

minimag03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I noticed a lot of the guys in here seem to have a Pico for their beater mod. I was wondering if you guys know if it uses the same bottles/system as the Luxotic? I'm asking because Wismec is is releasing silicon bottles for the Luxotic squonk system. Fasttech has 3 or 4 color options and packs of different quantities. Just wanted to make sure you guys knew about it, since you were all nice enough to give me advice on my Luna and RSAs.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10050833/9641577-authentic-wismec-replacement-squonk-bottle-for

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I noticed a lot of the guys in here seem to have a Pico for their beater mod. I was wondering if you guys know if it uses the same bottles/system as the Luxotic? I'm asking because Wismec is is releasing silicon bottles for the Luxotic squonk system. Fasttech has 3 or 4 color options and packs of different quantities. Just wanted to make sure you guys knew about it, since you were all nice enough to give me advice on my Luna and RSAs.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10050833/9641577-authentic-wismec-replacement-squonk-bottle-for
I guess it's a waiting game until someone gets it in their hand and lets us know.

Arthur-VU

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Arctic Dolphin Anita 100W Squonk Mod a compact yet powerful mechanical squonk mod with 0.96 inch OLED White Screen.
Mech with screen and button YIPPPIIIEEEEEE! Lol

No pix of the inside with the door off.

Until I see that, this is 'another mod anita have like another hole on my head'

An ominous voice from the shadows says 'A new hole in your head can be arranged, come closer while I get my hammer'

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
No pix of the inside with the door off.

Until I see that, this is 'another mod anita have like another hole on my head'

An ominous voice from the shadows says 'A new hole in your head can be arranged, come closer while I get my hammer'
I think someone posted one here days ago? maybe not though my memory plays tricks lol. Thought it was just a black battery sled like every other reg squonk from China (not that it's a bad thing but not much to look at)

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I ordered some when the original release date was the 31st...supposedly tomorrow they will ship out via their ticket they sent me regarding them.

They aren't exact same dimensions but neither are the MM bottle I have fitted in my picos now and those work fine. Just have to use a refill bottle.

They'll probably be here around the 25th if they ship tomorrow as noted on their listing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
I broke out the super squonk for the Predators game last night (yeah, President’s Cup!) and finally broke down and utilized one of Crazy Chef’s artful creations. It felt as if I was lighting a cigar with the original parchment of The Mayflower Compact.

So sad to destroy a work of art, yet so delicious. I’ve been using regular coils with the Vandy Vape Mesh atty; still get great results. And with Verde Valley Vapes Cinnamon Cream liquid ....nom, nom, nom...

Thanks Chef
45BF365E-D498-4425-98E3-A81D8803C6EE.jpeg

DF147091-8518-4779-A37A-E87798847464.jpeg 7C4998FF-E6FC-4471-A40E-57FE35ECED39.jpeg 834776FE-34F6-4C19-9F56-AE0D50E13BCD.jpeg

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's the battery life like on the Pico Squeeze? I love my Inbox but the battery life seriously sucks! I also my to get a new RDA, but I think a new squonk mod will need to come first.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Puneet

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered some when the original release date was the 31st...supposedly tomorrow they will ship out via their ticket they sent me regarding them.

They aren't exact same dimensions but neither are the MM bottle I have fitted in my picos now and those work fine. Just have to use a refill bottle.

They'll probably be here around the 25th if they ship tomorrow as noted on their listing.

Ok, indulge me here, are we talking modmaker bottle (my favorite) in a pico? A regular MM bottle hopefully none of this super squishy stuff. How exactly did you make it work with the top of the MM bottle being threaded?

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmmmm - to buy or not to buy. Should I wait for the reviews or reserve a nice looking mod. Should I buy a new mod or should I use the ones that I already have and enjoy. You’ve sir left me thinking and scratching my head

Yeah, but I like the looks of that over many others...

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's the battery life like on the Pico Squeeze? I love my Inbox but the battery life seriously sucks! I also my to get a new RDA, but I think a new squonk mod will need to come first.

I've got a .5 coil in which is higher than I'd like but it worked out that way. I get from 7am until about 2pm if I'm vaping frequently. But I always bring extra everything in case of break down. I do a lot of driving some days so I vape more than if I was out of the truck working.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got a .5 coil in which is higher than I'd like but it worked out that way. I get from 7am until about 2pm if I'm vaping frequently. But I always bring extra everything in case of break down. I do a lot of driving some days so I vape more than if I was out of the truck working.

That's way better than what I get from my inbox. I go through 2 batteries in 4-5hrs running a 0.25 set up at 60W.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's way better than what I get from my inbox. I go through 2 batteries in 4-5hrs running a 0.25 set up at 60W.

Yea I had an inbox would go through 2 batteries in like 7 hours. The pico is a lot better. But now you can only build it to 50watts. So you have to build according.last build I had on it was a .43 I think. I was still going to kick a leg off but never did. I think some run down to .35 something. But not positive on that one.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

If you look at his coil and take a battery at 4.0 volts, he's vaping at about 35W. Even with a regulated mod the battery usage is somewhat affected by the coil's resistance.

VU Sponsors