Learn these 7 things first
LUMPIA
ADOBO
PANCIT
MENUDO
INASAL
KARE-KARE
LECHON KAWALI
Thanks for the info. I will check them out.

However, I'd had food prepared with ADOBO, and it makes me violently ill.

I have several food allergies and ADOBO is one of them, so I have to avoid that at all costs.

Arthur-VU

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I was up until about 3 am this morning cleaning and rearranging...

Shelf o' squonkers...
18cbc24d137cfd8b3ad6bf2982fa0444.jpg

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

That's an impressive display. Seems like one would need to own a Swiffer duster to keep it all clean. :)

I have only 3 mod setups on my desk and 2x different 120ml juice bottles, which are only what is in active rotation. Everything else is cleaned and either in the original boxes, or in recycled prescription bottles, and all of that is in another big box, neatly tucked away.

My living environment is not one where I am comfortable having stuff out that can be messed with, and nobody needs to know all the gear I have.

This goes with everything tho, if it's not in use atm, it's put away, out of sight. This also keeps everything together with it's spares so I dont have to go hunting for anything since it's all in one place.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fair enough... 2 shelves are visible... Only 1 is squonkers... The shelf below is all non-squonkers between 160 and 200 Watts. There's a shelf for 10 - 160, and a shelf for 200 - 400, and a shelf for atties, and a shelf for mechs, a shelf for batteries, a shelf for tools, a shelf for DIY supplies, a shelf of wick and wire, and three shelves of boxes (packaging).

Will you adopt me? :giggle:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Salt? they're peanuts, coconut and sugar basicly the inside of a Butterfinger with a slightly different texture.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
To me they've always tasted like nothing + old salt.Everybody says they taste like peanut butter.Yet that ain't what I've tasted every time I've had 1.Nope to me they taste like nothing + old salt.Guess it's just 1 of those things.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the info. I will check them out.

However, I'd had food prepared with ADOBO, and it makes me violently ill.

I have several food allergies and ADOBO is one of them, so I have to avoid that at all costs.
Filipino adobo is very different from Spanish & Mexican Adobo

Filipino adobo is simply marinated in vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, and black peppercorns.

Khanninnarh

Member For 3 Years
Thanks for the tip.

This means the coil legs have to be really short. Just missing the deck. Perhaps a 2.5mm coil will work better than a 3mm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8dfe1e94d9b2f4c6b22c3fb24429ae29.heic

bb52cf400aa2406ce5598262a96e454f.heic

Here’s what I tried on the Dead Rabbit SQ.
26gauge 3mm dual coil. So I can position the coil nearer to the edge and when I look down the air slots with the angled top cap in place, I can see quite a lot of the coil.

This gives better flavor compared to a single coil in my humble opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

minimag03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have both and the bottles are exactly the same.So the new luxotic bottles should fit the squeeze like they were made for it.

That's good to know! Now we gotta hope the Wismec silicone bottle isn't crap. Jaybo had mentioned that a plastic bottle was used in the Luxotic because it reliably sucked back excess juice. Hopefully he looks for that attribute in the silicone version as well.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since I put the Dead Rabbit on my Inbox & have been able to turn the wattage down to 40W, a single battery has lasted me 4hrs & is still at 50%. No buyer's remorse for me!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
The one thing I lived about the inbox was when in Tc mode if there was no juice on cotton and coil it wouldn't hit right at all. Not sure if that's what Tc dies but kept me from dry hits. Till I learned how to squonk in time. Lol

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

RSZ1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The one thing I lived about the inbox was when in Tc mode if there was no juice on cotton and coil it wouldn't hit right at all. Not sure if that's what Tc dies but kept me from dry hits. Till I learned how to squonk in time. Lol

For TC in squonker, that's 90% of the reason of having TC, no dry hits. The consistent vape throughout the battery life and adjustability on the fly are nice too.

RSZ1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's good to know! Now we gotta hope the Wismec silicone bottle isn't crap. Jaybo had mentioned that a plastic bottle was used in the Luxotic because it reliably sucked back excess juice. Hopefully he looks for that attribute in the silicone version as well.

Black Luxotic with 3 spare silicone bottles just shipped today from FastTech. I will know in about 10 days if they are any good, and how well they work in a Pico Squeeze.

hariboholmes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Black Luxotic with 3 spare silicone bottles just shipped today from FastTech. I will know in about 10 days if they are any good, and how well they work in a Pico Squeeze.
Mine too, I'm looking forward to upgrading to the silicone kit as the regular bottles are dire!

Really wish they went with a black button on the mod though

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Heh.. last order with FT was a nightmare.. OOS, when they finally want to ship, OOS of the damned OOS-replacement item.. I just begged them to send the shit and gave up.

They are becoming really hit or miss - mostly miss. Seem to be discontinuing and OOS of a lot of stuff.

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Heh.. last order with FT was a nightmare.. OOS, when they finally want to ship, OOS of the damned OOS-replacement item.. I just begged them to send the shit and gave up.

They are becoming really hit or miss - mostly miss. Seem to be discontinuing and OOS of a lot of stuff.
I've been very careful to order only items listed as in stock or ships next day. Yet, on the last three orders I've placed, as soon as I pay the items are listed as restocking... Will ship in 7 days. Kind of feels like a bait and switch... Ticks me off.

minimag03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry mate, I think they sold out in less than 5 min from my post. Totally mind boggling.

It's insane. People must have known to watch the site today. Unfortunately I'm not "in the know". I'm in the FB group but I'm not about to start playing that game, I'll eventually get one in a few months after the hype has died down. My Flave clone just shipped from Fasttech anyway. Playing with that will keep me happy for awhile anyway.

I hope the Wismec bottles work out for everyone. It certainly makes both the Luxotic and Pico way more attractive.

minimag03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been very careful to order only items listed as in stock or ships next day. Yet, on the last three orders I've placed, as soon as I pay the items are listed as restocking... Will ship in 7 days. Kind of feels like a bait and switch... Ticks me off.

That happened to me yesterday with my first order from FT. All the items were listed as "in stock" or "ships next day", but 4 out of 5 items switched to "ships in X days" about an hour after I placed the order. That frustrated me because I thought I was in for a wait. But I got my tracking number today along with a picture of the package so it's being sent in its entirety. I guess I got lucky.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

That is harsh - haven't run into the issue - yet

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just put in my 2nd battery in my inbox. Battery problem solved. Now just need new panels for it.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That happened to me yesterday with my first order from FT. All the items were listed as "in stock" or "ships next day", but 4 out of 5 items switched to "ships in X days" about an hour after I placed the order. That frustrated me because I thought I was in for a wait. But I got my tracking number today along with a picture of the package so it's being sent in its entirety. I guess I got lucky.

Now you can watch for a week or so w/o seeing any change in the supposed "shipping" ;-)

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I order...and pretty much forget about it for 3 weeks, only after then would I check the tracking and feel slightly concerned and then I remember, "Oh yeah its fucking China" and proceed to forget about it again lol ;)

Similar to those Luxotic bottles, totally forgot I ordered them til someone brought them up a few days ago.

But then again, I did obsess over tracking from gooberbelgiumbutternuts regarding my gooberfet, but China? haha no ;)

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@The Cromwell is pretty much right-on..

I just worry that they've screwed-up again and magically OOS when the transaction is complete. BTDTHTS.. Otherwise, yeah: for FT expect 3 weeks minimum, GB is at least as long.

I've been pleasantly pleased with 3Fvape for the last few orders, as they are definitely arriving sooner than FT.. By a week, usually. (I deliberately ordered some on the same day to compare). In fact, 2Fdeal was the winner of slow-boat on the last trio-order.

Wicked Gene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got a package from FT today. It was shipped out on 3/28. That's in the ball park for me. Usually takes 2 - 3 weeks. Anyway, not a big haul, but I did get my Le Supersonic clone
ac87140ae43faad01e6850d4df33223f.jpg

f92070480114c54b197edbccdb135ca8.jpg

11d348c1e3091c0268e4114476426683.jpg

Guess I'll give it a go and see if the hype is real... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got a package from FT today. It was shipped out on 3/28. That's in the ball park for me. Usually takes 2 - 3 weeks. Anyway, not a big haul, but I did get my Le Supersonic clone

It will probably have less air than you like, I seem to remember you like a bit of a looser draw.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They do seem to be slower than a snail on crutches but still have some items the others have sold out of.

Yes, and I don't really understand it. 2Fdeal "works", but geezus.. It's like scraping gum off the underside of tables.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

What kinda DTs ya got there?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep, you got that correct sir! My first thoughts are, I'm gonna get my drill and give this thing some proper air.... Lol

Just slot it and adjust accordingly. Lol

VU Sponsors