Squonkers are Bonkers

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any idea on what chip they're using?
No. It's made by Desire in China,which I think is the same company making the rage squonker for ohmboy oc. So migjt be a variation of that board if so. If I can afford it this week after bills I'll probably order one and be the beta tester. It's just really appealing to me personally.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
edf0a04500a060ac93de28f1628551c7.jpg

Ordered one of these last night. Maybe I’ll have an rda for the fuchai by this weekend.

In the immortal words of Socrates, “ I drank what?!”
If you're looking for tight draw.....well it didn't work for me but I hope you'll like it.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Any big battery users wanting Samsung 30T, they have some over at IMRBatteries and LionWholsale.
Haven't looked for any other places.

Last edited:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think that is mislabeled, Augvape does make them out of epoxy resin

But this is what happens when I order their "random" color

Augvape rejoices and says something like "Hey, that sucker Lucy fell for it - again! Hurry up and dig out those extra orange/yellow with some pukey greens for her!"

This is just what was in the cup by my bedstead. I have given away at least 10 in this color and have at least one more five pack in orange/yellow :facepalm:

View attachment 108718
Well at least the green 1 on the very far right ain't a total loss.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@BrewBear kind of surprised you didn't like that Vandy Vape Berserker RDA.
The 1 tried at my friends store and it impressed the hell out of me.
Great Flavor and a very tight draw for me.
Probably going to grab 2 of them for myself as a self-reciprocating birthday present...Cheers!

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
If you're looking for tight draw.....well it didn't work for me but I hope you'll like it.

I don’t like it too tight. I have the berserker mtl tank and I like the draw on that. With all the options it has I think I’ll find one that I like.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't understand why you don't just paint the mods you like? Wonder if you could break it down and just get the shell of a mod cericoted? They cericote in white right? I've heard it's relatively cheap to do.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Going to be playing with powdercoat later this year.
Had a new powdercoat setup that I had not used that burned up in my shop :(
also my vacuum pump and vacuum cannister for Stab wood work....

also some mods disassemble better than others. Some require unsoldering and un press fitting stuff.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Not exactly - but ordered a buttload of possible-maybes, lol

Got the first one today, not a lick of red on it anywhere (damn randoms) - but it is a nice MTL DT and I'll definitely be using it

I'll keep my eyes peeled for ya
I found this one in my wife's drawer. Not as wide as you wanted though right? This is a custom I got my wife to match her reuleaux mini resin.
c632df1b7b5789bf36cfcaea74246ee7.jpg

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I found this one in my wife's drawer. Not as wide as you wanted though right? This is a custom I got my wife to match her reuleaux mini resin.
c632df1b7b5789bf36cfcaea74246ee7.jpg

Beautiful - where did you get it?

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m really liking the pulse 22. I think I’m going to have to buy a couple more to add to the stash.

ditto, I am loving mine.... way more than the DR SQ (and the Pulse 24 that leaks between the deck and barrel if you over squonk it). I am probably going to grab another Pulse 22 today or tomorrow if my local shop still has them to replace the DR SQ.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don’t like it too tight. I have the berserker mtl tank and I like the draw on that. With all the options it has I think I’ll find one that I like.

In that case, you're set. Vapefly Galaxies is a really good mtl rda as well.

hariboholmes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Damn that's some fast delivery, FT might as well for me be named Fifteen days minimum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I live in UK and FT E-packet usually takes around 7 days to get to my door.

It's an amazing service when you think about it especially given that it's cheaper than the local post services!

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I live in UK and FT E-packet usually takes around 7 days to get to my door.

It's an amazing service when you think about it especially given that it's cheaper than the local post services!

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
It is , how it can beat local mail on price an sometimes shipping time, is crazy,

My Kira RDA landed today
eb47529dc6e96f1d9fbcdcf407adfad3.jpg
22ffb24e84f7bbd6e443505ceae1f740.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Boring Vape related day...swapped the silver plated MD510 bridge to a 999 Silver bridge.

Had 2-2" pieces left over and figured why not.

d0fdc96dbb020fc85ec1ee4a478172b7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How do I find out the size of both the locking nuts on the nano? Still not wanting to buy a whole 510 and old butternuts won't answer me! What a fuckin dick he is.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How do I find out the size of both the locking nuts on the nano? Still not wanting to buy a whole 510 and old butternuts won't answer me! What a fuckin dick he is.

Not sure of the pitch angle of the threads but the nut is a 10mm

EDIT: You missing both? The 510 Nut (10mm) and the one that tightens the bridge? (5mm)

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wish I could have seen his butthurt face when he found out his RDA was cloned!! LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I don't think it was cloned... I truly think that the One is made in China... and how they do business in China over intellectual property, to get the great deal on manufacturing, you give up the rights to said item after the agreed upon time... Which makes me also believe its not cloned is the fire sale he is having of the RDAs now. Get his before people wise up.

I base this off the discussion of when he was making the GooberFet and polled everyone about having the mod body mfg in China.

EDIT: I could be really wrong, since 3f's shows the laser etching and serial just as his do, but on other sites pre-sale the One RDA, they don't.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Not sure of the pitch angle of the threads but the nut is a 10mm

EDIT: You missing both? The 510 Nut (10mm) and the one that tightens the bridge? (5mm)
Yup and there was no small contact piece but I managed to clip a piece off the contact. Maybe that's where it's supposed to come from Idk? But not having the 2 nuts has made it useless so far.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yup and there was no small contact piece but I managed to clip a piece off the contact. Maybe that's where it's supposed to come from Idk? But not having the 2 nuts has made it useless so far.

I have an awesome BNIB Pico I'd trade ya ;) :sarcasm: I'll even include a Luxotic Bottle when they arrive Monday lol

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I’ll get it back out again later and try some different builds in it. I do like the look and feel of it.

Disclaimer: the comes with attie is probably trashy - most included with mods are. Never built mine and likely never will

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I don't think it was cloned... I truly think that the One is made in China... and how they do business in China over intellectual property, to get the great deal on manufacturing, you give up the rights to said item after the agreed upon time... Which makes me also believe its not cloned is the fire sale he is having of the RDAs now. Get his before people wise up.

I base this off the discussion of when he was making the GooberFet and polled everyone about having the mod body mfg in China.

EDIT: I could be really wrong, since 3f's shows the laser etching and serial just as his do, but on other sites pre-sale the One RDA, they don't.
3f seems to always use pictures of authentics for a clone listing. Even though they all say pictures provided by the manufacturer I don't think that's true.
Either way the clones probably better in this case anyways. 67 customer service (if I can call it that) has proven to be worthless to me!

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wish I could have seen his butthurt face when he found out his RDA was cloned!! LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I noticed on the fb group today that they'll no longer be in production. The remainders will be sold off in 5 small list and a few shops. Coincidence?Perhaps but he does tend to bounce from one project to the next. The authentics may end up pretty scarce.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
No its not LOL $14 ( and 3 bottles for $6 ) +$2 = $16 lol

EDIT: I can't even bribe you with coils like I did with derrick since you make them also :sarcasm:
I'd love to be able to trade it but doubt I'll actully find someone to trade something I want. It feels really good in the hand (3d carbon) so if I can't find a trade I'll just get some non logo doors for it.

RSZ1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I noticed on the fb group today that they'll no longer be in production. The remainders will be sold off in 5 small list and a few shops. Coincidence?Perhaps but he does tend to bounce from one project to the next. The authentics may end up pretty scarce.

What's an authentic go for?

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'd love to be able to trade it but doubt I'll actully find someone to trade something I want. It feels really good in the hand (3d carbon) so if I can't find a trade I'll just get some non logo doors for it.

The Carbon he used is awesome, velvety feel to the mod...only 3d printed mod I've owned and I truly like it the most of all my mods...
What's an authentic go for?

Roughly $145 US plus or minus $15 depending who it will ship from

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
No its not LOL $14 ( and 3 bottles for $6 ) +$2 = $16 lol

EDIT: I can't even bribe you with coils like I did with derrick since you make them also :sarcasm:
Yeah now that I think about that you gave Derrick coils on top of a dripper worth more then the one your traded for.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3f seems to always use pictures of authentics for a clone listing. Even though they all say pictures provided by the manufacturer I don't think that's true.
Either way the clones probably better in this case anyways. 67 customer service (if I can call it that) has proven to be worthless to me!

They may be provide by the manufacturer, just not the manufacturer of the one they're selling:vino:

VU Sponsors