Squonkers are Bonkers

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
That April 16 entry was like the one for my 2 Dripbox2's that were never actually sent by vendor.

That was my reply on the 16th after they failed to contact me the next day as promised when they replied on the 12th

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That was my reply on the 16th after they failed to contact me the next day as promised when they replied on the 12th
It appears that the pending acceptance status means that a computer system generated stuff but the package has not arrived at the PO.

At least they are replying unlike my deal where I had to make a Paypal dispute to hear from them.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So my Drugas are lost - shoulda arrived before I got back into town last week :confused:

View attachment 109064

Thing that blows about Ecig City... is the amount of stores they have and all online sales are connected... So if ECC 1-7 don't have it but #8 does it leaves their store... or if stores 1,4,5,7,8 have the item, then their point of sales system should ticket the first one on a balanced order ( Meaning if 9 items are sold those 9 items are split across every store if made by separate sales) Worst part is the Customer Service is attached to the item sold and store, nothing like a dedicated CS dept like Apple or MS or Amazon etc.

Now as for the USPS facility lol...mother fucks its either a post office, or annex or pick up when you have deliveries of merch. If it was an annex, cant get lost in a 900 sqft area which of that 900sqft, 700 is items for shipping ( Boxes, tape, post cards etc), so its now 200 sqft they would have to search. If the Post office, yeah they have 2000+ sqft of processing etc.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thing that blows about Ecig City... is the amount of stores they have and all online sales are connected... So if ECC 1-7 don't have it but #8 does it leaves their store... or if stores 1,4,5,7,8 have the item, then their point of sales system should ticket the first one on a balanced order ( Meaning if 9 items are sold those 9 items are split across every store if made by separate sales) Worst part is the Customer Service is attached to the item sold and store, nothing like a dedicated CS dept like Apple or MS or Amazon etc.

Now as for the USPS facility lol...mother fucks its either a post office, or annex or pick up when you have deliveries of merch. If it was an annex, cant get lost in a 900 sqft area which of that 900sqft, 700 is items for shipping ( Boxes, tape, post cards etc), so its now 200 sqft they would have to search. If the Post office, yeah they have 2000+ sqft of processing etc.
Per the my postmaster if the package status is acceptance pending them the PO never scanned it in. Which means it most likely never was delivered to or picked up by the USPS.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
It appears that the pending acceptance status means that a computer system generated stuff but the package has not arrived at the PO.

At least they are replying unlike my deal where I had to make a Paypal dispute to hear from them.

This is disappointing as they were one of the first vendors I ever bought from after I graduated to real vaping and on my very first order there was a problem on their end, they called me on the phone before I was even aware there was a problem - we solved it quickly and easily and I've been loyal to them ever since because the CS was outstanding

This is probably 5th or 6th order from them over the course of a couple of years

By loyal I mean I recommend them often and will use them if there is a tossup when I'm weighing the merits between them and another vendor for the same product and the price is similar

If I don't hear from them tomorrow I may just do a chargeback - but there is a stab wood DT in the order I really, really want, lol

The Drugas were on clearance for only $20

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is disappointing as they were one of the first vendors I ever bought from after I graduated to real vaping and on my very first order there was a problem on their end, they called me on the phone before I was even aware there was a problem - we solved it quickly and easily and I've been loyal to them ever since because the CS was outstanding

This is probably 5th or 6th order from them over the course of a couple of years

By loyal I mean I recommend them often and will use them if there is a tossup when I'm weighing the merits between them and another vendor for the same product and the price is similar

If I don't hear from them tomorrow I may just do a chargeback - but there is a stab wood DT in the order I really, really want, lol

The Drugas were on clearance for only $20
Same here the Dripbox 2's were white and on clearance for ~$17...
Was looking forward to 2 more of them....
Ordered 1 from FT and it has not shipped yet either....

All this anti white Dripbox bias!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Same here the Dripbox 2's were white and on clearance for ~$17...
Was looking forward to 2 more of them....
Ordered 1 from FT and it has not shipped yet either....

All this anti white Dripbox bias!

I actually ordered the Drugas because I wanted the 22 RDA off them - figured if the mods were usable all the better

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like the Dripbox2 along with the Subtank Mini V2 is pretty much extinct....
Did find a Kbox mini 50W with STM kit for $24 last week and ordered one.

Stash or pif stuff.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Looks like the Dripbox2 along with the Subtank Mini V2 is pretty much extinct....
Did find a Kbox mini 50W with STM kit for $24 last week and ordered one.

Stash or pif stuff.

Yeah, haven't seen one even in the deepest recessed dungeon of a clearance sale in ages

You may not agree, but I think it is for the best :devil:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, haven't seen one even in the deepest recessed dungeon of a clearance sale in ages

You may not agree, but I think it is for the best :devil:

Not many regulated squonkers in white.

And the Kbox mini and STMv2 with RBA is a fantastic combo.
Running close to 3 years of use on one of those sets as a daily user.
And the white paint still looks good.
On the Mod the tank is SS of course ;)

raineysky

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I remember correctly it was the Druga that was first sent to me by mistake instead of the RSQ. That little squonker had a very nice feel to it. Never took it out of the package before I sent it back, but I rubbed and rubbed on it :) The RDA was red and very small....

geoffd

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I actually ordered the Drugas because I wanted the 22 RDA off them - figured if the mods were usable all the better
Just ordered one for the same reason. Hope I have better luck getting mine

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Just ordered one for the same reason. Hope I have better luck getting mine

Where did you get yours?

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
They only have the Druga 22 squonk kit in RED now. The black is sold out as of me checking about 10 mins ago.

That's all they had when I ordered which is cool - I'm good with red

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
That's all they had when I ordered which is cool - I'm good with red

Breazy has the druga for 23.99. I got on a little while back. It’s a decent mod for what it costs. The rda is good. Only real problem with the mod is the nut on the bottom of the 510 that makes contact with the switch spins free. I fixed that with a drop of locktite. The bottle is a hard plastic one but easy enough to replace. I use the rda and keep the mod in my just in case stash.

In the immortal words of Socrates, “ I drank what?!”

geoffd

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Breazy has the druga for 23.99. I got on a little while back. It’s a decent mod for what it costs. The rda is good. Only real problem with the mod is the nut on the bottom of the 510 that makes contact with the switch spins free. I fixed that with a drop of locktite. The bottle is a hard plastic one but easy enough to replace. I use the rda and keep the mod in my just in case stash.

Thanks for the tip on the 510

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

That is why I was in no hurry to get it - but I could not stop obsessing on a smaller Druga RDA :blech: For the sale price, I figured what the hay

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I've ordered from them before with good results. I got the red also. Tiptoeing into this squonk thing. My only other squonk gear is 2 pico squeeze with wasp nano. Shinyitis may be inevitable because I'm liking squonking...

Shinyitis will happen. The druga was my first squonk to see if I liked squonking. Three weeks or so later and I have 4 squonk mods and two more on the way with three more squonk rdas on the way also. All my other mods and tanks are feeling neglected now.

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone have any thoughts on the Aleader Killer 80W squonk mod? I'm considering making it my next purchase.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Anyone have any thoughts on the Aleader Killer 80W squonk mod? I'm considering making it my next purchase.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Leaky sons of guns from what I've heard. This is one of the better reviews :eek:

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
After a day of use with the fuchi 213 squonk mod it’s going into the save it for later box. Not impressed with the battery life at all. I may throw in a stainless coil this weekend and see if it does any better in temp mode. The search for a regulated squonk mod continues.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
After a day of use with the fuchi 213 squonk mod it’s going into the save it for later box. Not impressed with the battery life at all. I may throw in a stainless coil this weekend and see if it does any better in temp mode. The search for a regulated squonk mod continues.

The Fuchai is fine for low wattage tootle puffing

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
anyone know any sources of red silicone squonk bottles that are in stock other than kidneypuncher?

ally wants to buy a spare, but ft ran out, and kp want $15 usd shipping :(

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Had a Fuchai squonk.......it sucked in TC.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
anyone know any sources of red silicone squonk bottles that are in stock other than kidneypuncher?

ally wants to buy a spare, but ft ran out, and kp want $15 usd shipping :(
You gots to be just a tad more specific.....what volume bottles? I got a couple of pink:sad:(yeah, I know) 7 ml Arctic Dolphin v1.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The only other I'm seeing so far are 15 GBP - which is a good deal more than 15 USD

thanks for looking

there is one on preorder, but it has a black cap, the mod has a frosted semi see through door, and a girl's gotta be matchy-matchy, as you know

did you find your drip tip?

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
thanks for looking

there is one on preorder, but it has a black cap, the mod has a frosted semi see through door, and a girl's gotta be matchy-matchy, as you know

did you find your drip tip?

Not exactly - but ordered a buttload of possible-maybes, lol

Got the first one today, not a lick of red on it anywhere (damn randoms) - but it is a nice MTL DT and I'll definitely be using it

I'll keep my eyes peeled for ya

troydestroy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Howdy bonks!

I've been MIA with my head firmly placed up the ass of Billet Box...

Anyways saw this and thought I'd share:

http://www.3fvape.com/rebuildable-a...ainless-steel-22mm-diameter.html#.WtcuiDNOn3A

Ralphy is gonna lose his shit on this one :)
c68579ec48676c9b76b990afd451f749.jpg

VU Sponsors