Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

uansari1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Just keep in mind the Supersonic has quite a bit less air than all of the ones you either have or waiting on.

So I got the SXK Le Supersonic today. You were right...much tighter draw than the Flave, which is a noticeably tighter draw than the Wasp (even open only 1/3 of the way). Initially I thought that I wouldn’t like it...but after vaping on it for a while, I’m really appreciating the flavor and quietness of it. I’m surprised that I like it, but it just took a little getting used to. I will say that it was dirty as hell and needed a thorough scrubbing and cleaning out of the screw holes of grit. Who knew I’d enjoy a more restricted RDA. My Wasps will be gathering dust for a while. :)

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Wasn't ever trying to say you were wrong, Saying the links I provided were all US was based on their FB page, assumed they also have their crap sold from there...figured homie wanted a red bottle shipped from the US rather than China ;)

Really don't care where homie gets the bottles as long as he does, if it makes his wife happy, fucking A...boom mission accomplished.

Additionally, I hope you didn't think I was trying to prove you wrong in any way, not my intent, just showing where the information I got regarding Posh Fuck All location...makes me think to never order from them if they can't get their locations right lol ;)
Isn't homie a mate? Lol Not sure he prefers US shipping to Australia.... (hope I'm remembering where he is correctly)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Arthur-VU

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thx. I feel like a derp now, yea the 4b should have given it away...

I used to know all this stuff from memory when like 2 decades ago, I tried to resurrect a HeathKit Hero 1 that I found in a dumpster and had to revisit hex and machine code...which reminded me of doing ASCII to binary to hex conversions for my old C++, Fortran and Pascal programming classes back in school...

Python has made me spoiled and maybe stupid now...:sad:

Last edited:

Arthur-VU

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
heh... Just caught Jai's review of the 502 Clone.. I chortled all the way thru it ;-)
I started to watch it, then about 5 mins in, I realized that I really just dont even care any more.

The drama he starts with makes me want to hurl.

I'm never gonna use a 502, and the clone interests me even less.

Were I to do vertical coils, I'd rather try that Oumier VLS:

http://www.oumiervape.com/vls-rda-p00034p1.html

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I started to watch it, then about 5 mins in, I realized that I really just dont even care any more.

Much more economical and likely to be a better vape

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As his own alleged design of the 502 was shit ....
Now, now.. It's cute.. I think the "non-spill feature" is not of much interest, but I like the vertical-coil and squonk post..

Nah, I was more amused at his testing and comments.. And, sure - my incoming clone won't be 1:1 - and it will also cost 1/10 of the original.

I did chuckle and wonder why he was so upset, since in his first video about his 502 he mentions he isn't taking a cut, but it can't be any cheaper. That said, just cuz there are plenty of broke, cheap-ass folks like me, this doesn't remotely mean his 502's won't continue to sell for awhile - some love Authenticity..

(and then he mentions 'I win again' - and something about a new RDA coming..)

Just funny ;-)

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yeah, I want one of those eventually. I've about concluded the Wasp wants to work better than the Haku-clone (for me)..

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Did you get the SXK or Coppervape Narca?

I got the CopperVape one.

Read your post, decide to try a 24 awg NiChrome coil running .5 ohm.
Glad I did. :) It seems to do better than the sloppy ribbon coil I made.
*chuckles*

Enjoy the NarDa myself, the Nano Wasp, Gorge, Goon, Goon LP, Velocity
v2. A couple of those are even authentic. Priced them affordable enough
for me to buy.

Starting to realize for myself it's not so much about the RDA, rather in
getting a half ohm build on a deck. Although, got to agree with you on
the simplicity of the NarCa.

Last edited:

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I got the SXK Le Supersonic today. You were right...much tighter draw than the Flave, which is a noticeably tighter draw than the Wasp (even open only 1/3 of the way). Initially I thought that I wouldn’t like it...but after vaping on it for a while, I’m really appreciating the flavor and quietness of it. I’m surprised that I like it, but it just took a little getting used to. I will say that it was dirty as hell and needed a thorough scrubbing and cleaning out of the screw holes of grit. Who knew I’d enjoy a more restricted RDA. My Wasps will be gathering dust for a while. :)
Well if like the supersonic , the le concorde RDA is better,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Time to Try The Kira RDA,
Single Airflow , top/side,
Nice little NI80 installed, .
Will try a plain rnd 24g an 26g SS later.
a9c90e7fd9e228d1223a2d935c3303fa.jpg
4cffe8780d78252ca698b058a204e5d0.jpg
3d3a62d9bc2d0ad8b5fcad4bfad070a5.jpg

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Not the clone but I have the OG. In fact, I love it so much that I picked up a 2nd. It's my favorite rsa with the haku running 2nd place. Just a tad less airflow than the haku, it ticks all the boxes for me... 22mm, perfect machining, easy to build, flavor is spot on, smooth and quiet airflow, drains well and very difficult to over squonk.

If the clone is anywhere close to the authentic, it should be a winner.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So my Luxotic bottles arrived...they work on the Pico...but how well is still out for judgement.

With no juice on the plug-stop its a nice snug fit...curious to how well it will hold once its been lubed a few times?

Find out later after I boil the stench of these bottles away lol...I also think they will stain very easily like the Lukkos Clone bottles from FT.

Just a thought, I think I may add a smidge of heat shrink tubing to the plug stop so its really snug...

To be Continued...

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Half a bottle of ejuice and 5 hours later... voila!

XSR900_800x563.png

Washed and waxed, oil & filter change, chain adjusted, cleaned and lubed, wheels and exhaust polished. Aerodynamic and ready to roll. Man, I love springtime. Extra points if you can find and identify the squonker.

Sidenote, got an order in from fasttech today. 9 days from China to my NC mailbox which isn't bad at all. I think I chose that 5-10 day option, usps epacket... ? Well worth the $1 or whatever it was. Also received my luxotic bottles from Vapordna.
cheers

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Half a bottle of ejuice and 5 hours later... voila!

View attachment 109216

Washed and waxed, oil & filter change, chain adjusted, cleaned and lubed, wheels and exhaust polished. Aerodynamic and ready to roll. Man, I love springtime. Extra points if you can find and identify the squonker.

Sidenote, got an order in from fasttech today. 9 days from China to my NC mailbox which isn't bad at all. I think I chose that 5-10 day option, usps epacket... ? Well worth the $1 or whatever it was. Also received my luxotic bottles from Vapordna.
cheers
Pico window on left

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pico window on left

Oh, you were close mate but no cookie. That's my old banged up reo/cyclone. I've been vaping on that thing about 4-5 years. To be fair though, it's kind of fuzzy at that resolution. Definitely could pass for a pico.

houndb

Member For 4 Years
Need everyone’s opinion. I ordered a dot mod, Dotmod rda, glass cap, and two extra doors on 04-06-18 from Infamous Vapes.

They did charge my credit card.

It still has not shipped and I have sent 2 emails this week asking for a status. I have never ordered from them and am trying to figure out if I should do a charge back or what?

Thanks in advance

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Need everyone’s opinion. I ordered a dot mod, Dotmod rda, glass cap, and two extra doors on 04-06-18 from Infamous Vapes.

They did charge my credit card.

It still has not shipped and I have sent 2 emails this week asking for a status. I have never ordered from them and am trying to figure out if I should do a charge back or what?

Thanks in advance

Charge back and move on

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I picked up a Dead Rabbit SQ. Any thoughts?

Next acquisition likely to be the Ghoul...

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

One of my favorites. Long wick tails to hold plenty of juice and room for a fat juice hungry coil with more airflow than the haku. For the squonker that likes some clouds with their single cell device.

Running the coil low, 3.5mm, around 0.3 with a tri core ss 28g fused clapton. Haven't tried a 4mm yet, thinking that would fill up more of the chamber and may be better.

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So my Luxotic bottles arrived...they work on the Pico...but how well is still out for judgement.

With no juice on the plug-stop its a nice snug fit...curious to how well it will hold once its been lubed a few times?

Find out later after I boil the stench of these bottles away lol...I also think they will stain very easily like the Lukkos Clone bottles from FT.

Just a thought, I think I may add a smidge of heat shrink tubing to the plug stop so its really snug...

To be Continued...

Do you by chance remember what size tubing you used with that mm bottle mod? I'm getting 7.2mm for the I.D. of the top piece on the pico and luxotic bottles, so... 7mm maybe? We're talking heat shrink tubing like used over electrical wires, correct?

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do you by chance remember what size tubing you used with that mm bottle mod? I'm getting 7.2mm for the I.D. of the top piece on the pico and luxotic bottles, so... 7mm maybe? We're talking heat shrink tubing like used over electrical wires, correct?

I don't recall what size the shrink tubing was...but I didn't heat it, actually stretched it over the plug-stop...also it came in a pack I bought from Wal-Mart a long time ago...apologies. (yes same as used on Electrical wires)

As far as the Luxotic bottle... no shrink tubing needed...Although the bottle is a tad larger in diameter than both the stock and MM bottle, lil bit of a tight fit...but works lovely.

Vaping away with it now with my normal Burbon juice in the Chi-NarDa

9db41ca36f88354d1e4e664bb8b548b7.jpg

c27bed958056a35f0eec439aad7c4121.jpg

2b456df85de16038679207d2358ff58e.jpg

c2f2b21e1a5fa4c16fe71a963fa98d12.jpg

Pics for reference...

Bottle connection fit perfectly..

When you push it back up as the pic shows...it stops freely, then it's just a small massage or pinch the bottle and push up all the way.

Did you order any?

Last edited:

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't recall what size the shrink tubing was...but I didn't heat it, actually stretched it over the plug-stop...also it came in a pack I bought from Wal-Mart a long time ago...apologies. (yes same as used on Electrical wires)

As far as the Luxotic bottle... no shrink tubing needed...Although the bottle is a tad larger in diameter than both the stock and MM bottle, lil bit of a tight fit...but works lovely.

Vaping away with it now with my normal Burbon juice in the Chi-NarDa

9db41ca36f88354d1e4e664bb8b548b7.jpg

c27bed958056a35f0eec439aad7c4121.jpg

2b456df85de16038679207d2358ff58e.jpg

c2f2b21e1a5fa4c16fe71a963fa98d12.jpg

Pics for reference...

Bottle connection fit perfectly..

When you push it back up as the pic shows...it stops freely, then it's just a small massage or pinch the bottle and push up all the way.

Did you order any?

OK, thanks. Yeah, I have 3 clear and 3 green boiling in water/vinegar as we speak. Going to give them a test run in a bit.

VU Sponsors