Become a Patron!

The Daily Mixing Thread

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Today I mixed up 3 flavor shots of @wildgypsy70 that she sent to me... POG/Crack Pie/HoneyComb Custard... I tried my best to not vape any of it and give it time, but I failed and tested the HCC only a few hours after I mixed it.

Ordered from Chef's 300ml of Custard Premium LOL ;)

I also vaped @Wtmke1 testers he sent me, needless to say, I think I like mango LOL

Small back story...

I have only been vaping 2 juices for a long time... a Vanilla bourbon concoction and a menthol cleanse. I put a small call to arms if you would in the bonkers thread if some kind souls would share their recipes and or be willing to send some testers and the above two sent me some goodies and @jasonandsarah sent me a recipe.

Thank you 3 truly, you all are why I love this site

Cheers

Don

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you're finding you like mango, there's a concentrate for Mango Stick Rice from Shyndo that's amazing.
Today I mixed up 3 flavor shots of @wildgypsy70 that she sent to me... POG/Crack Pie/HoneyComb Custard... I tried my best to not vape any of it and give it time, but I failed and tested the HCC only a few hours after I mixed it.

Ordered from Chef's 300ml of Custard Premium LOL ;)

I also vaped @Wtmke1 testers he sent me, needless to say, I think I like mango LOL

Small back story...

I have only been vaping 2 juices for a long time... a Vanilla bourbon concoction and a menthol cleanse. I put a small call to arms if you would in the bonkers thread if some kind souls would share their recipes and or be willing to send some testers and the above two sent me some goodies and @jasonandsarah sent me a recipe.

Thank you 3 truly, you all are why I love this site

Cheers

Don

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A co-worker was just telling me about a cupcake he had tried. It's cookie dough cupcakes. It sounded amazing and made me think either this or cookie dough cheesecake would be really good. I don't have the necessary skills to attempt either but I'd certainly be willing to cover the costs of some flavoring if someone could make either one.

YooVonny

Member For 4 Years
I just made this recipe I found on ELR. Had to do a couple of minor tweaks to it. It acts like it's gonna be good.

View attachment 121688

I replaced FA Meringue with the cotton candy. In all honesty, the 6% Cinnamon Danish Swirl was an accident. It was supposed to be 5% and I got a little heavy with it before I realized. It's still pretty good. A few days rest will tell for sure.

Looks good !! very close to my regular adv, with the addition of ry4 instead of cotton candy.
If your an ry4 fan, give it a try, drop the cotton candy and add 6% ry4 double instead.
I make it with hangsen or FA too, just to vary it up,,its all good..

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Looks good !! very close to my regular adv, with the addition of ry4 instead of cotton candy.
If your an ry4 fan, give it a try, drop the cotton candy and add 6% ry4 double instead.
I make it with hangsen or FA too, just to vary it up,,its all good..

I've never tried ry4. I need to put it on my list along with the tobaccos @AndriaD told me about. Thanks!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
A co-worker was just telling me about a cupcake he had tried. It's cookie dough cupcakes. It sounded amazing and made me think either this or cookie dough cheesecake would be really good. I don't have the necessary skills to attempt either but I'd certainly be willing to cover the costs of some flavoring if someone could make either one.

I’m on it!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If you're finding you like mango, there's a concentrate for Mango Stick Rice from Shyndo that's amazing.

It’s really good.......vape it in a month or two. In my experience, it goes too starchy after a while. But......it’s amazing until then. There’s also a recipe for Mango Blossom Macaron that’s just incredible. It’s not Shyndos, but still great. I really like most of Shyndos recipes. Right now, I’m doing one of his new ones....Mint Cookies and Cream. Yum.......

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
This sounds great! I love Lemon vapes. I don’t have FW Marshmallow I only have FA Marshmallow maybe 1%?

Yes, I think I'd start with 1% and see if it needs more. I would have thought that with using 2.2% of the FW Marshmallow, my mix would have been sweeter. I've only used marshmallow from DIYFS up till now, but FW isn't nearly as sweet as that.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Can't taste nuttin :(
Hay fever turned into sinus and now ear infection.
Going to get antibiotics, and hopefully get my senses back.
Got no energy, and ear and head hurts.
Someone make me some chicken soup please.
I need my mummy :headbang:
Oh nooooooooo! That sucks! @ScReWbALL just posted a nice looking strawberry minty recipe.....he was just sick, too. Stupid weather change! For us in the US, anyway.

If I were in Australia, I would make you some chicken soup!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hope ya get better soon. I've been dealing with a hazy feeling in my head. It hasn't escalated to anything too bad, so I feel lucky.

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh nooooooooo! That sucks! @ScReWbALL just posted a nice looking strawberry minty recipe.....he was just sick, too. Stupid weather change! For us in the US, anyway.

If I were in Australia, I would make you some chicken soup!
I hope ya get better soon. I've been dealing with a hazy feeling in my head. It hasn't escalated to anything too bad, so I feel lucky.
Thanks!
The weather here is cold enough for a fire one day, to swimming at the beach hot the next.
Just went to the doctor, useless as tits on a bull lol. Fluids and rest ffs lol

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks!
The weather here is cold enough for a fire one day, to swimming at the beach hot the next.
Just went to the doctor, useless as tits on a bull lol. Fluids and rest ffs lol

Yeah...docs around here are pretty much worthless too. They have their nurses work you up and then come see you long enough to write something on a prescription pad and send you on your way. And then the meds make no sense like “Awaken in the middle of the night to take this sleeping pill” *Sigh*
I’m back to 90% or so...hope you turn the corner and feel better soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Oh goodness. You poor thing. :( I feel for you. I've been plagued with bad sinuses and ear problems my whole life. My oldest daughter inherited it as well. Hang in there. The chicken soup helps...emotionally if not physically. We load up on vitamin C and B complex when it hits. Seems to shorten the recovery time a bit.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Can't like that post, but sure hope you feel better soon. Dunno how you are going to get rid of sinus and ear infection with fluids and rest. Maybe try hot compresses and some guaifenesin if you can. Chicken soup never hurts. Even chicken bouillon is passable in a pinch.

So sorry. :sad: :hug:

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

3f966d23f39adfb9be973d4f60a4417d.jpg

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks everyone!
A bit better today. Had a good rest yesterday.
Yeah...docs around here are pretty much worthless too. They have their nurses work you up and then come see you long enough to write something on a prescription pad and send you on your way. And then the meds make no sense like “Awaken in the middle of the night to take this sleeping pill” *Sigh*
I’m back to 90% or so...hope you turn the corner and feel better soon!

I have an issue with the doctors in my area. The last one didn't believe my symptoms of pulmonary embolism, and I ended up having three strokes and was in heart failure for three years! That happened after I come off my motorbike, broke two ribs, punctured lung and smashed up leg. So, every doctor that I have seen since are tipped off and the cover up continues. Until a good hearted cardiologist told me what they are doing. It has been a nightmare for me. I can't get the system to help, I have found out the hard way that the system is corrupt and in place to protect medical profession under the disguise of protecting the public. Lawyers won't even get involved, because they know how the system works. A bit of a ramble, but what hasn't killed me has made me stronger. They will be held accountable, I just have to find a way. For now, I focus on getting my health back. I did it alone, and I am getting my heart back to normal.

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does anyone else have issues with Vanilla flavors leaving a bad (almost chemical) taste in the back of their throats or is that just normal or just me? Whether it’s Vanilla Custard I’m using, Vanilla Bean Iced Cream, Vanilla Cupcake, Vanilla frosting, etc. I always manage to get this funky aftertaste in the back of my throat after the exhale for a couple of seconds.

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Does anyone else have issues with Vanilla flavors leaving a bad (almost chemical) taste in the back of their throats or is that just normal or just me? Whether it’s Vanilla Custard I’m using, Vanilla Bean Iced Cream, Vanilla Cupcake, Vanilla frosting, etc. I always manage to get this funky aftertaste in the back of my throat after the exhale for a couple of seconds.

I've got month old game over custard loaded up in an rta right now and just checked it. I didn't notice any chemical taste. I just put in new cotton yesterday.

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I don't get chemical taste, but a lot of vanilla custards make me feel a bit queesy in the stomach. Vbic doesn't, and fa premium custard doesn't.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just mixed up 120 ML's of my Vanilla Cream Tobacco and a 60 ML of Flavorah Sangria at 2%. If anyone has used this flavor before please let me know how much you used. For this they recommend 1% to 5% and I was going to start at 3% but changed my mind when I created the recipe. Thanks in advance~!

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Had an urge for a golden oldie and found something that’s supposedly the exact recipe for Cuttwoods Unicorn Milk:
3e7d20835d0ea62239e79732f558d725.png

I had to heavily sub this, so, I have no clue what it’s going to end up like, but I’m going to give it the recommended 3 days to steep and try it out:
6365154fe82024e0cf5ab927b34554b1.png

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Had an urge for a golden oldie and found something that’s supposedly the exact recipe for Cuttwoods Unicorn Milk:

I had to heavily sub this, so, I have no clue what it’s going to end up like, but I’m going to give it the recommended 3 days to steep and try it out:

Wow, I can't believe it. I've got everything I need to make the original. Now to decide if I want to. :)

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

That one is pretty good but it’s not the true clone. The correct version was remixed and it’s on all the flavours called Cuttwood Unicorn Milk; Not Remixed by slashlo. I’ve mixed it many times and it’s authentic and it’s amazing.

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is likely due to butyric acid, which is incidentally present in...*ahem*....vomit.
https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/butyric_acid#section=Top

Isn’t that the same stuff those hippy idiot Sea Shepherds throw and launch at Japanese Whaling vessels that are by law allowed to collect a certain amount of certain types of whales during a certain portion of the year, which they follow to the T, but these people (who incidentally many wear ski masks so cameras can’t capture who they are...nothing like being a coward to be seen as connected with terrorists) decided it was against THEIR rules (screw the sanctioned authorized rights allowed to the fishermen by whatever authorities are over that) and so they go out and ram ships and throw glass bottles of this stuff at human people but claim it’s not harmful, though, I’m fairly certain taking a glass bottle to the noggin is pretty harmful.

Kinda funny that the head of the Sea Shepherds, Paul Watson, was banned from Greenpeace and Greenpeace sanctions none of his activities and has gone so far as to adding to its charter that it will in no way provided the Eco-Terrorist Group “Sea Shepherds” with any info they have on the Japanese whaling fleet and in no way will assist or help the Sea Shepherds in any of their endeavors.

Last edited:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Eeww, no wonder it turns my stomach. Put me right off custard, until I got fa custard premium. It cant be in that one??

:giggle:
Yeah......if it doesn’t have DAAP, it has butyric acid. Custard Premium is loaded with DAAP. Anything v2 or reformulated has butyric acid.....

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wow, I can't believe it. I've got everything I need to make the original. Now to decide if I want to. :)
From what I’ve read, it’s not. I think there’s one on ATF by Slashalo(?) that’s supposedly the closest so far. I’ll double check that, but he knew someone who knew someone at Cuttwood. Slasha had made his version and had his friend run it by the Cuttwood guy.....the Cuttwood guy had said...if it’s the ELR one, I’m hanging up. Then he heard Slasha’s version and said, don’t change a thing. So.....who the hell knows. This one looks good, too!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That one is pretty good but it’s not the true clone. The correct version was remixed and it’s on all the flavours called Cuttwood Unicorn Milk; Not Remixed by slashlo. I’ve mixed it many times and it’s authentic and it’s amazing.
Yup. This is the one! It is really good.....

VU Sponsors