Become a Patron!

The Daily Mixing Thread

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That sounds pretty tasty, I might mix some up later with a bit of FA White Peach. Looks like today's a peachy day at the mixing table.
I mixed up 240ml for a gift and I cracked it open already.
hey artemis :) I havent tried that one yet, Ill put it on the list
I don't think you'll be disappointed. Some people need a bit more peach (see Hillbillys post above). I really like it simple though.
Hey Hillbilly, what company is HS?
I'm not Hillbilly but HS is Hangsen. :)

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I haven't worked with Saline yet. I'm a salt junkie from childhood.

Fyi, in my experience, it's not worth it. It did nothing for me but cause extreme coil gunking. I'm just mentioning it so you don't make up a significant amount of juice trying it out ... I did and wound up tossing the lot. I never expected it to wreak so much havoc with so little of it being used but it did, at least in my case anyway.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Holiday Times, Spouse making candy - so I wanted something sweet to vape on, made some smores. :) With a new AWS LB-501 which I love by the way. After using this I see how bad my other scale was. This thing is so accurate it even picks up from air from the HVAC vents if its on, and its backlit :ejuice:

Bittersweet Chocolate (TPA) 8.0%
Graham Cracker (FW) 4.0%
Toasted Marshmallow (TPA) 3.0%
Marshmallow (TPA) 1.5%
Madagascar Vanilla (FW) 1.0%
Sweetener (TPA) 2.0%

25/75 / Flavor total: 5.85 ml / 5.85g (19.5%)

20171214_195650.jpg

How sweet is that, you made goodies for everybody!!! Who doesn't love M&Ms? :D

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Fyi, in my experience, it's not worth it. It did nothing for me but cause extreme coil gunking. I'm just mentioning it so you don't make up a significant amount of juice trying it out ... I did and wound up tossing the lot. I never expected it to wreak so much havoc with so little of it being used but it did, at least in my case anyway.
The reason I haven't played with saline is I use too much salt as it is. No sense adding to something I don't miss it in. Tho salted caramel green apple does sound good.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The reason I haven't played with saline is I use too much salt as it is. No sense adding to something I don't miss it in. Tho salted caramel green apple does sound good.

FW has a salted caramel. Mine will arrive today. Going to try and made a salted caramel, peanut, butterscotch candy bar.

Someone sent me a picture of a candy wrapper and said can you make this? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Have tried commercial salted caramel, pretty tasty. As NGAHaze mentioned, a coil killer. Thought it was because it was commercial juice. Maybe try it for a special treat drip.

jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
smores..

Bittersweet Chocolate (TPA) 8.0%
Graham Cracker (FW) 4.0%
Toasted Marshmallow (TPA) 3.0%
Marshmallow (TPA) 1.5%
Madagascar Vanilla (FW) 1.0%
Sweetener (TPA) 2.0%

25/75 / Flavor total: 5.85 ml / 5.85g (19.5%)

So for a S&V this is good... I will up the sweetener its still far from sugar lips :p. The bittersweet is not pulling off that chocolate flavor I want but I also know this one gets stronger after a steep for a few days. I have had horrible luck with all other chocolates. From taste I could drop the grahm some and boost the bittersweet.

Any suggestions on another descent chocolate to add or replace with this one? I have some LA Natrual Chocolate thinking a small percent to-thoughts / feedback / suggestions? Thanks in advance for the time.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 98858

Gonna do a new strawberry custard...fingers crossed, I miss my custard V1

That capella van custard v2 is positively vomitous. To avoid diketones, I use a combo of TFA DX Bavarian, and TFA vanilla swirl -- the vanilla swirl is actually TFA's diketone-free custard, but it's more vanilla than custard; adding a bit of the DX bavarian makes it richer like custard.

Andria

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I don't worry about diketones, I just like to try different versions of similar flavors, until I can say I've tried most. A poor buying style perhaps but, I will always have my Capella Caramel to fall back on if nothing else is tasty

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
So I made
a strawberry custard,
A caramel/caramel candy/milk to steep until 2018
And a banana custard to also sit for quite a while. I went way higher than usual on the percentages for the custards, so I can use up the V2 custard and strawberry (and have excuse to buy a big bottle of V1 custard and go back to my beloved Strawberry Ripe)

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Spent a couple hours organizing and cleaning bottles. Split my 500mls of nicotine into 30mls. Seems more like 450mls but w/e.
34ed7fcd40aa8d61b826bb6982ed46e4.jpg

I got this tin full of Pilsners today so I took the beer out and I’m gonna use it for bottles!
9e8d8056e60e0bebb65185077d8cc861.jpg

Moving bottles gave more room for flavors!
6de6eee7a6dd75dd4b52082e4b1917b8.jpg

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
FW has a salted caramel. Mine will arrive today. Going to try and made a salted caramel, peanut, butterscotch candy bar.

Someone sent me a picture of a candy wrapper and said can you make this? Lol

That got my attention!

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The peanut is gonna be the hard part.

That's true!

Lots of decisions and choices...

While I personally would start with ...
peanutorzech arachidowy.png
Depending on what type of peanut vape you may desiring there's also..
PEANUTS ZWEI.jpg

or...:eek:

PEANUTSNAKED.jpg
to consider. (Stand alone or a blend of some or all...:facepalm:)

Ron
---
"Our job has just begun. We have a lot of trails to follow. "- The Lone Ranger ("The Lone Ranger: The Lone Ranger's Triumph (#1.3)" 1949)

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's true!

Lots of decisions and choices...

While I personally would start with ...
View attachment 98903
Depending on what type of peanut vape you may desiring there's also..
View attachment 98901

or...:eek:

View attachment 98902
to consider. (Stand alone or a blend of some or all...:facepalm:)

Ron
---
"Our job has just begun. We have a lot of trails to follow. "- The Lone Ranger ("The Lone Ranger: The Lone Ranger's Triumph (#1.3)" 1949)

Looks perfect but I don’t have any of those. I’m gonna try a small amount of tfa peanut butter with some Acetyl Pyrazine.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Looks perfect but I don’t have any of those. I’m gonna try a small amount of tfa peanut butter with some Acetyl Pyrazine.

I've used the first pictured peanut flavor for years. I've tried a few peanut butter flavors over that time, but when mixed with say... INW Banana..the resulting mix was too creamy for my tastes.

The last 2 pictured flavors are a bit new on the market and for me will wait until my next e-aromashop.com order. Heck, when I view all the sexual abuse allegations on the TV news, (coupled with wllmc's very delicate sensitivities) I wonder if that last pictured flavor will ever be offered at BCF. :bomb:

Ron
---
"When you lose your money you lose nothing. When you lose your soul, you lose everything"- Meyer Lansky

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Standalone @ 2.8%
I'm concerned that anything I add to it will reduce the "fruit muskiness" (?) I so much enjoy.

Ron
---
"The most beautiful things are not perfect, they are special"- Bob Marley

I made a tester at 4% wild melon and 1% fa fresh cream and it didn’t wow me, but then again, I’m not a honeydew or watermelon person. I’m making juice for my sisters bday right now.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I made a tester at 4% wild melon and 1% fa fresh cream and it didn’t wow me, but then again, I’m not a honeydew or watermelon person. I’m making juice for my sisters bday right now.

You are a Good Brother!

I would not all all be surprised to learn that the 2.8% I enjoy is far higher than what is enjoyed by others....

4% ? Taking a peek at..
https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/comments/4n9yyn/flavor_review_flv_wild_melon/
... that amount might be a tad much for some.

Ron
---
"By knowing things that exist, you can know that which does not exist."- Miyamoto Musashi

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You are a Good Brother!

I would not all all be surprised to learn that the 2.8% I enjoy is far higher than what is enjoyed by others....

4% ? Taking a peek at..
https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/comments/4n9yyn/flavor_review_flv_wild_melon/
... that amount might be a tad much for some.

Ron
---
"By knowing things that exist, you can know that which does not exist."- Miyamoto Musashi

I thought I read hic tested at 3% and said it fades so to use more. So I went to 4%. I’ll bump it down to 3%

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I thought I read hic tested at 3% and said it fades so to use more. So I went to 4%. I’ll bump it down to 3%

Yes, I too saw..."use a little extra flavoring;" in that review. I'm not sure, but with some FLV flavors a 1% bump up might be a bit more than suggested?

Ron
---
“If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've used the first pictured peanut flavor for years. I've tried a few peanut butter flavors over that time, but when mixed with say... INW Banana..the resulting mix was too creamy for my tastes.

The last 2 pictured flavors are a bit new on the market and for me will wait until my next e-aromashop.com order. Heck, when I view all the sexual abuse allegations on the TV news, (coupled with wllmc's very delicate sensitivities) I wonder if that last pictured flavor will ever be offered at BCF. :bomb:

Ron
---
"When you lose your money you lose nothing. When you lose your soul, you lose everything"- Meyer Lansky

What shipping method do you usually select, from e-aromashop? I had to finally give up on them, due to the shipping headache -- next-to-last I ordered, I used the cheapest, "registered airmail," around $5-ish, it took 4 wks, and when it finally arrived, it came in a re-boxed pkg thx to USPS, who had found the original pkging very nearly destroyed, though luckily with the pking slip, so they knew where to send it. So, the last time I ordered, I chose the next method up, which was about $10... and it still took 3 fucking weeks. So now I get my shisha strawberry, and any other INW flavors I need, from BCF -- 4 hrs away and reasonably priced shipping! If you combine the price+shipping cost, it comes to roughly equivalent, and I get it one hell of a lot faster.

Andria

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What shipping method do you usually select, from e-aromashop? I had to finally give up on them, due to the shipping headache -- next-to-last I ordered, I used the cheapest, "registered airmail," around $5-ish, it took 4 wks, and when it finally arrived, it came in a re-boxed pkg thx to USPS, who had found the original pkging very nearly destroyed, though luckily with the pking slip, so they knew where to send it. So, the last time I ordered, I chose the next method up, which was about $10... and it still took 3 fucking weeks. So now I get my shisha strawberry, and any other INW flavors I need, from BCF -- 4 hrs away and reasonably priced shipping! If you combine the price+shipping cost, it comes to roughly equivalent, and I get it one hell of a lot faster.

Andria

I think I selected the cheapest option on my last order. (Spring 2017) I believe it took around 16-18 days for delivery here in the Midwest. Not much time difference from back in the day from when I ordered INW from the UK. I'm in no hurry for delivery and I still have at least 3 new to me flavors I haven't yet cracked open. When and how I will place my next order remains a mystery.

Ron
---
"The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain "-Dolly Parton

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I think I selected the cheapest option on my last order. (Spring 2017) I believe it took around 16-18 days for delivery here in the Midwest. Not much time difference from back in the day from when I ordered INW from the UK. I'm in no hurry for delivery and I still have at least 3 new to me flavors I haven't yet cracked open. When and how I will place my next order remains a mystery.

Ron
---
"The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain "-Dolly Parton

The first time I used the $10-ish shipping, it got to me in 5 days! I figured $10 for 5 day shipping from Poland was worth it, if I was in any kind of hurry... but $5 for taking a month and the pkging is so destroyed that it was a bloody miracle I got it at all, or $10 for 3 fucking weeks... is just not worth the headache. So I deal with BCF's rebottling; they're good folks and I trust them, and paying a reasonable price for shipping that gets to me in 3-4 days is much easier on my stress levels.

Andria

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
or $10 for 3 fucking weeks... is just not worth the headache. So I deal with BCF's rebottling; they're good folks and I trust them, and paying a reasonable price for shipping that gets to me in 3-4 days is much easier on my stress levels.

Andria

Heck, I remember that before doing any shipping (way back before Al Gore invented the internet) that mail order sale vendors would wait 3 or more weeks for payment to clear on that paper check/M.O. one sent them . Parcel shipping seemed to move at a slower pace back then too....
Parcel.jpg
(Photo courtesy of the "BCF Archived Collection" at the Smithsonian Institute) :)

Ron
---
"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop."- Confucius

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Heck, I remember that before doing any shipping (way back before Al Gore invented the internet) that mail order sale vendors would wait 3 or more weeks for payment to clear on that paper check/M.O. one sent them . Parcel shipping seemed to move at a slower pace back then too....
View attachment 98918
(Photo courtesy of the "BCF Archived Collection" at the Smithsonian Institute) :)

Ron
---
"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop."- Confucius

Sure... but this is the internet, and shit should not take that long! I've seen it take only 5 days from e-aromashop to my mailbox, so I know it's possible. I once ordered a mod from DesertVapes on a Saturday afternoon around 4pm... which was just 1pm their time, so they got it into the mail that same day -- they're intelligent folks who fill orders on Saturday. I got that mod the following Monday, via standard 1st class USPS -- less than 48 hrs from them to my mailbox. When you know that such seemingly-miraculous shipping is actually, factually possible, everything else is pure laziness and excuse-making.

Andria

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Solid bit of mixing today.

Creamy Raspberry Cupcake(WIP)
@wllmc Christmas cocoa
Cherry blossom cola
Raspberry cream soda 2.0(WIP)
Berry blast
Pepsi Christmas Cola(WIP)
Raspberry Yogurt(WIP)
Strawberry Nana Yogurt
Uncle Mike's Tobacco for a friend
Strawberry Cupcake Ice Cream(WIP)

Almost out of empty bottles, gonna have to order some Monday. Lot of stuff kicking around in my head today, figured why not.

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As a few of you may know, I usually only mix about every 6 weeks. Today was the day.

15-ml testers-
Shroomalistic's Frosted Flakes
Ohm Society's The Danish
Squonk's Banana Graham for Mongo
my PBR V2 (peach/blueberry/raspberry)
my Golden Ticket clone-type thing
my Sweetheart V2
my Chocolate Flavored Fried Ice Cream
my Coke Float
my Lemon Meringue Pie
Teresa P's Chocolate Orange Creams
my Wild Berry Skittles
a highly-modified version of NotCharlesManson's Honeybee

30-ml "almost there" works in progress-
my Almond Haze
my Raspberries & Cream

60-ml proven favorites-
my take on Trizzle's Lucky Charms
my take on Natedogg's Raging Donut
my Peaches & Cream
my Blue Slushie
Cuttwood Spy's Unicorn Milk
FPSpy's Mother's Milk
my take on Ella's Razzy Shortbread Biscuit
Grape Bubblegum

I should be set now until February.

December.jpg

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i just saved 3-4 of his recipes. Surprisingly, i had all the flavors

I've been vaping some of his recipes for 6 weeks now and they're all in steady rotation. Toasted is my favorite, however I doubled the Rich Cinnamon. It's my favorite flavor of all and I can deal with high amounts.

Goose is the same base but with Kiwi and I love it. Pink Eye also uses the same base but with strawberry. Two others with the same base are an apple and a banana version. I wasn't fond of either, even though I love FA Fuji.

Fookieberry is superb even at those low percentages. I just checked my log and I made Groot Loops a month ago but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been vaping some of his recipes for 6 weeks now and they're all in steady rotation. Toasted is my favorite, however I doubled the Rich Cinnamon. It's my favorite flavor of all and I can deal with high amounts.

Goose is the same base but with Kiwi and I love it. Pink Eye also uses the same base but with strawberry. Two others with the same base are an apple and a banana version. I wasn't fond of either, even though I love FA Fuji.

Fookieberry is superb even at those low percentages. I just checked my log and I made Groot Loops a month ago but haven't gotten around to it yet.
Toasted is the one i'm most excited for. I have so much juice to make, idk when i'll be able to try new stuff.

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Recipe please? Good combo.
I posted the original (and good, IMO) recipe awhile back. It went like this-

1% FA Berryl (Raspberry)
1% FA Bilberry
2% CAP Blueberry
2% TFA Wild Blueberry
4% CAP Juicy Peach
2% TFA Marshmallow
1% FA Peach
1% FLV Peach
.5% INW Raspberry
3% TFA Raspberry Sweet
.75 TFA Sour

Today I made a simplified, V2 just to see if maybe I was overthinking the whole thing originally & was hoping that simpler may be better. I haven't tried it yet, as it's only been an hour or so, but will be soon. It goes like this-

7% FW Blueberry
4% CAP Juicy Peach
2% FA Marshmallow
.5% INW Raspberry
3% TFA Raspberry Sweet
1% CAP Super Sweet

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I posted the original (and good, IMO) recipe awhile back. It went like this-

1% FA Berryl (Raspberry)
1% FA Bilberry
2% CAP Blueberry
2% TFA Wild Blueberry
4% CAP Juicy Peach
2% TFA Marshmallow
1% FA Peach
1% FLV Peach
.5% INW Raspberry
3% TFA Raspberry Sweet
.75 TFA Sour

Today I made a simplified, V2 just to see if maybe I was overthinking the whole thing originally & was hoping that simpler may be better. I haven't tried it yet, as it's only been an hour or so, but will be soon. It goes like this-

7% FW Blueberry
4% CAP Juicy Peach
2% FA Marshmallow
.5% INW Raspberry
3% TFA Raspberry Sweet
1% CAP Super Sweet

Damn that looks good, gonna make both and maybe a third version with some subs.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Toasted is the one i'm most excited for. I have so much juice to make, idk when i'll be able to try new stuff.

I know what you mean. I make juices then it takes me a month to try them which usually works out well. I've got a list of 45 recipes/variations/adjustments waiting to be made that I need to get to. Or I can watch football and vape.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I know what you mean. I make juices then it takes me a month to try them which usually works out well. I've got a list of 45 recipes/variations/adjustments waiting to be made that I need to get to. Or I can watch football and vape.
football and vape wins every time for me. I just gotta mix the recipes i have waiting before i get to a point where i dont remember if i made them or not.

VU Sponsors