The Merlin RTA by Augvape and Roxy

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
How many watts you been usually running the tank at?

I've been all over with different builds.

Notch coil in tc, 540° and 50W.

Tootle clapton at 20-22W.

Dual build in power mode (it's SS, too) at 48W.

I'm so happy!!!!!

If I drank, I'd ask for a shot about now, LMAO. It's simply gorgeous. I'm excited for you and for the tank. Staying tuned :)

Me, too!

rolf 2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Fortunately I knew this purchase was going to be pending and stashed away a visa gift card no one knows I have (except the internet, lol)
lucy ...i am on the internet...can you put a link to the numbers?
well i thought it is funny !!

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I know you've been asked but could you please tell us the possible pre-sale?

A tank that brings grown men to their knees and my panties wet, we just can't wait!

I don't know the price. Subtank Supply was supposed to list it tonight, and he may yet. If he doesn't check tomorrow. The thread went up because the presale was supposed to as well.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Believe me product release dates
I don't know the price. Subtank Supply was supposed to list it tonight, and he may yet. If he doesn't check tomorrow. The thread went up because the presale was supposed to as well.

Manufacturer's can never think as fast as you designer's, they are more left brain. That's why you work so well together. Well it will be worth the wait and can't wait to see you ride that wave of momentum all the way to another great tank/project Roxy! Congratulations

markcfh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know if it's all the black rdas, mods and tanks I feel I need some more stainless in my collection

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just picked up the DNA200 which is black and gray and think it would look real nice on there

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

F

fckaugust8th

:wave:You mentioned a 2.5 mm insert for MTL. Could Augvape make additional inserts, like 1mm, 1.5mm and 2mm and sell them as a separate kit? Some of us MTL folks might like a really restricted draw.....Just asking
P.S. If the OD is the same as the TFV4 Micro's RBA, I may need a couple of sets:crazy:

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
:wave:You mentioned a 2.5 mm insert for MTL. Could Augvape make additional inserts, like 1mm, 1.5mm and 2mm and sell them as a separate kit? Some of us MTL folks might like a really restricted draw.....Just asking
P.S. If the OD is the same as the TFV4 Micro's RBA, I may need a couple of sets:crazy:

I'll mention it. 1mm? I would die, lol! I can see 2mm being popular, maybe 1.5mm as well.

F

fckaugust8th

I'll mention it. 1mm? I would die, lol! I can see 2mm being popular, maybe 1.5mm as well.
I was just brain storming....well more like a light drizzle, not a storm, but yes some people like a really restricted draw. It would make you the first in the industry to offer this.

VU Sponsors