Become a Patron!

The Merlin RTA by Augvape and Roxy

markcfh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You don't need to go to all that trouble, tho granted, it would make you feel better. From what I hear, all you need to do is go there and post "Roxynoodle said hello, and BTW, her new tank really kicks ass":vino:
Isn't it more fun to have more fun though?

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Think I may just go call a mod over there a ******rd or cock eating fag fucker, just to get my acct removed

I may have to do that as well. They didn't remove my account like they said they would to try to stop the rebellion. And decided to try to stick me in a little supplier thread somewhere so I couldn't post anymore, except there. It's a ban without them actually incurring more wrath. Fuck that! Delete my account, cowards, and let me move on :mad:

F

fckaugust8th

I may have to do that as well. They didn't remove my account like they said they would to try to stop the rebellion. And decided to try to stick me in a little supplier thread somewhere so I couldn't post anymore, except there. It's a ban without them actually incurring more wrath. Fuck that! Delete my account, cowards, and let me move on
You think we should get Mikhail to post there?....for about a nanosecond

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I may have to do that as well. They didn't remove my account like they said they would to try to stop the rebellion. And decided to try to stick me in a little supplier thread somewhere so I couldn't post anymore, except there. It's a ban without them actually incurring more wrath. Fuck that! Delete my account, cowards, and let me move on :mad:
When I was over there just after you left they were saying that your account was in limbo and they didn't know what was going to happen.... I was thinking, if they only knew....

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I don't know if it's all the black rdas, mods and tanks I feel I need some more stainless in my collection

I got the ss Boreas after getting the black one. The black one is much more elegant by far.

But I ordered both on the Merlin, in case the black one takes longer to get like what happened with the Boreas.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
When I was over there just after you left they were saying that your account was in limbo and they didn't know what was going to happen.... I was thinking, if they only knew....

It was in limbo for 3.5 weeks. I was given the choice of be a registered supplier, or have my account closed, and I chose close it. They didn't, and made me a supplier anyway 3.5 weeks later. And didn't tell me. They let other members tell me.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was in limbo for 3.5 weeks. I was given the choice of be a registered supplier, or have my account closed, and I chose close it. They didn't, and made me a supplier anyway 3.5 weeks later. And didn't tell me. They let other members tell me.
I know but the conversation was like they really thought you were going to go back, they were closing threads in the mention of your name, the all mighty hierarchy would come and scold them and then reopen the post. The murmurs, she'll be back. I wanted to say, yeah to tell you the fuck off!!

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I know but the conversation was like they really thought you were going to go back, they were closing threads in the mention of your name, the all mighty hierarchy would come and scold them and then reopen the post. The murmurs, she'll be back. I wanted to say, yeah to tell you the fuck off!!

They obviously don't know me. My principles are important. Their forum is not.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Exactly, we are going to treat you like Shit and you'll come back for more, RIGHT!!

Good night everyone, very nice opening night Roxy

DukeBlue

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Congrats on your second design Roxy, but you never forget your first LOL. I bet the Merlin release has got them all worked up again, thinking how dumb they were to treat you like that.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Exactly, we are going to treat you like Shit and you'll come back for more, RIGHT!!

Good night everyone, very nice opening night Roxy

Sure. Roxy1 through Roxyinfinity, go sign up. Feel free to use my avatar.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
No don't inflate their member numbers, because they still count you as a member after they ban you.

True. Every member, post or even reading something earns Mr. Kershaw money.

DukeBlue

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Let's wait for Todd (MMW) because we talked all day. I sent him all the info. But, thank you :)
OK, I think I'll just make a post in that thread to piss them off a little by mentioning your name LOL.

DukeBlue

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I just posted this It's not bad but just the mention of Roxy is like salt in the wound. "I got a look at this on another forum and it looks great for MTL. The deck is something I've never seen before. Looks like Roxynoodle hit it out of the park again!:D" With her avi and all LOL.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
You know what else I would like? If we could rub salt in their wounds, but move on here at VU, and stop talking about them I think. I want to celebrate Merlin in this thread :vino: And have fun with all my friends :)

We have FB for bitching about them.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
You know what else I would like? If we could rub salt in their wounds, but move on here at VU, and stop talking about them I think. I want to celebrate Merlin in this thread :vino: And have fun with all my friends :)

I agree totally. This is like a holiday, Cinco de Quatro! or is it Quatro de Mayo?

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
You girls are up late this evening, I mean up early this morning.......:)

Its hitting 12:47 here....nite nite............................. and GFY's......:):)

Sheesh, I need to hit it too. Late night. Up yours and catcha later peeps.

And Roxy, I'll be dreaming about you and Merlin tonight :)

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I agree Roxy, with the no more ecf talk..........:stars:

VU Sponsors