Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I watched that the day it was posted, wanted one ever since.
I already had the Dual and couldn't justify the price at the time. Ended up searching for this one after seeing a magenta one reddit. About 4800 websites later I found this and a blue one. I should've bought that one too. :gaah:

Where’d you find all those sites? A lot of times when I search, I’ll find a lot of old listings that don’t work anymore.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well, at least THESE drip tips rock! I had the white one already. Got the purple and black today. Love these. The purple looks blue in the pic but it's a dark purple and has some sparkle to it

IMG_20200604_220706591.jpg

Here we go IMG_20200604_221442903.jpg

Last edited:

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I watched that the day it was posted, wanted one ever since.
I already had the Dual and couldn't justify the price at the time. Ended up searching for this one after seeing a magenta one reddit. About 4800 websites later I found this and a blue one. I should've bought that one too. :gaah:

at one time i wanted a blue one.

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Where’d you find all those sites? A lot of times when I search, I’ll find a lot of old listings that don’t work anymore.

I went to many, many sites before I found any in stock, I was determined there had to be some somewhere. I got lucky, but it took a couple hours of searching.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some juice from ejuice steals. Literally like a steal. $1.99 for the slammin' strawberry and $2.99 for the loaded raspberry eclair which tastes f'n great I might add. Has that raspberry filling flavor along with the pastry
1dac4651dfb374c499fa0d10b2f1aa69.jpg

Sent from a pile of wood chips

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Some juice from ejuice steals. Literally like a steal. $1.99 for the slammin' strawberry and $2.99 for the loaded raspberry eclair which tastes f'n great I might add. Has that raspberry filling flavor along with the pastry

I recently loaded up on the Slamin Strawberry. Needed menthol added :D:D
But for the price, it's the shizzz :)

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Never heard of the company iooi, never heard of the mod i007, but was cheap and takes 21700, so got it, not bad actually, little things give it away it is cheap, like you can play a tune with how much button rattle there is, but I still like it :)

IMG_20200605_160714.jpg
IMG_20200605_161146.jpg

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never heard of the company iooi, never heard of the mod i007, but was cheap and takes 21700, so got it, not bad actually, little things give it away it is cheap, like you can play a tune with how much button rattle there is, but I still like it :)

View attachment 162538
View attachment 162539
There is always something coming out of china.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I went to many, many sites before I found any in stock, I was determined there had to be some somewhere. I got lucky, but it took a couple hours of searching.

Do you use Google, or another search engine? I’m not picking on you, honest.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Ooh, I love Loaded Lemon Bar and I got it there on sale. I’m not sure if I can order any juice now, with the flavor ban going on.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Remember the many of us would ship to you if and when the time comes, and to others in the communist state of NY

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you, Don. People like you make me feel not so isolated here in NY! I really can’t stand living here anymore. It wasn’t like this when I was growing up.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you, Don. People like you make me feel not so isolated here in NY! I really can’t stand living here anymore. It wasn’t like this when I was growing up.

Last time I was in NY was decades ago, raised upstate Rochester.

I still think about there often and my life then; was truly happier there, but happier with who I am with here.

I miss going to New Rochelle, the city, taking the drive down, the seasons.

Miss being a hop, skip and a jump from all the sports... oh hockey... boom drive to the buffalonian town... Bills, Orchard Park... Steelers playing...drive to them at three rivers, oh wanna watch Philly... boom, oh still want to drink... head to Canada

Plus I miss Apple cider real apple cider not this Hippe California crap.

I even miss seeing the plows come thru and obliterating cars parks in the plow zone...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Last time I was in NY was decades ago, raised upstate Rochester.

I still think about there often and my life then; was truly happier there, but happier with who I am with here.

I miss going to New Rochelle, the city, taking the drive down, the seasons.

Miss being a hop, skip and a jump from all the sports... oh hockey... boom drive to the buffalonian town... Bills, Orchard Park... Steelers playing...drive to them at three rivers, oh wanna watch Philly... boom, oh still want to drink... head to Canada

Plus I miss Apple cider real apple cider not this Hippe California crap.

I even miss seeing the plows come thru and obliterating cars parks in the plow zone...

I got some yummy Red Jacket cider a few months ago, and some great apple sauce from upstate. I like the colder weather here, but I’m not crazy about how strict it is here now. It used to be a fairly cool place to be.
I loved the city when I was a teen, being able to dress punk or goth and get away with it. Now, it feels crowded and dirty. And too much gentrification everywhere. It sucked the soul out of the small neighborhoods in the city. :cry:

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yup, I’ll be taking it apart tomorrow and rewiring it with a proper ground and thicker gauge wire.

And you missed the Brass Asgard in the pic? that came today also

.10 2.5mm Aliens

Oh Silly, I didn't miss it. When I said "looks great" I meant ALL the setups you have there. :) He ships fast. Anyway, yes that brass one is very pretty. Congrats on the new goodies! I also fixed my post above for you. :)

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

View attachment 162538
View attachment 162539
We should get together. I'll bring my drag 2 and all it's door slop and button rattle. Start a band like one of those washboard and tub types. Anyone got some spoons? lol.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Finally...VAPE MAIL!

BbKIaWI.jpg

Wismec Luxotic NC-Pearlized Red.jpg VV-Jackaroo Red Ridge.jpg VV Swell - Brown Alligator Snapper.jpg iStick Picos - 21700 100w - 18650 75w.jpg Destiny RTA Matte SS.jpg

Luxotic NC - It's gorgeous! SELLING outside of Mod thread. PM.
Jackaroo - really deep red. Pretty weighty without the 21700 and atty. WILL SELL if Unc RJ doesn't respond soon.
Swell - 26mm Brown Alligator Snapper - Very light. ABS panels. WOW. There's an App to control the mod and Firmware. Gettin' more panels.
Picos - 1 x 75W - 2 x 21700 100W came with batteries installed!
Destiny RTA - Matte SS - love the glass but the matte looks like gunmetal. Reserved for Rhianne's maiden voyage to the land of building.
Sourcemore - 63 days! Cigabuy - 45 days.

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Freemax sent me these to check out-
20200606_131458_HDR(1).jpg

Very nice finish on the colorful one. The black one has one of those mirror finishes I'm not crazy about. It's definitely a finger print magnet. These things are pretty big. They remind me of some of those Istick mods. It comes with DL dual mesh coils in two varieties. The coils are also pretty big. That's the theme though right? Companies are coming out with dual 18650 PM kits.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Finally...VAPE MAIL!

BbKIaWI.jpg

View attachment 162584 View attachment 162585 View attachment 162586 View attachment 162587 View attachment 162588

Luxotic NC - It's gorgeous! Reserved for...Edwin.
Jackaroo - really deep red. Pretty weighty without the 21700 and atty. WILL SELL if Unc RJ doesn't respond soon.
Swell - 26mm Brown Alligator Snapper - Very light. Plastic panels. WOW. There's an App to control the mod and Firmware. Gettin' more panels.
Picos - 1 x 75W - 2 x 21700 100W came with batteries installed!
Destiny RTA - Matte SS - love the smoked glass but the matte looks like gunmetal. SELLING.
Sourcemore - 63 days! Cigabuy - 45 days.

Wowza, Trixy. That’s some vape haul!! Enjoy.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Not yet, Kermie. Prices will be exactly what I paid + shipping to me from China + shipping to you. I got good deals, so the totals shouldn't sting.

Ooh, does that mean the iSticks will be available eventually?

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Ooh, does that mean the iSticks will be available eventually?
iSticks? I have no clue. Those are iStick Picos.

Regarding meeting at a bar, some nice to-do reviewer should buy one and name it "The Fog House".
Actually, there's a B&M up the road that's called The Fog House. Cool name.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
iSticks? I have no clue. Those are iStick Picos.

Regarding meeting at a bar, some nice to-do reviewer should buy one and name it "The Fog House".
Actually, there's a B&M up the road that's called The Fog House. Cool name.

Or just get a vape friendly owner who’d let us fog out his bar. It would be excellent to do something like that after lockdown ends.

You really picked up some nice gear. The Jackaroo is pretty, as well as the Swell. And the Picos. I have an iPower, but the Pico iSticks are cute and smaller.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Had a oldie but goodie show up today. I love some of these older RDA's 30mm Stillare! Flavor and draw is awesome. and I was able to get a set of fused claptons in there and I wasn't sure if claptons would fit in the post holes, but they do.

IMG_20200606_211440413.jpg

VU Sponsors