1. CBD USERS: THE MIGHTY VAPORIZER GIVEAWAY!

VU IS MOVING - EXPECT A BUMPY RIDE FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS :)

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

Discussion in 'Vaping Related But Doesn't Fit In a Category' started by Countrypami, Oct 17, 2019.

Tags:
  1. bx10r

bx10r Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Saturday mail. Another vert and 3 rdas i picked up on trade[​IMG]

Sent from a very cloudy room

2. ~Don~

~Don~ Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Not bad for $100

Eric Simpson solid silver upgraded, authentic Goon with ES- Silver Contact, and CompLyfe Brass cap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. gadget!

gadget! "The Trader" VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years VU SWAT

Blog Posts:
    SMOK RPM80 Pro - removable 18650
    I'm using the DL 0.13 coil with adjustable air flow, very nice open DL draw.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

4. EdwinBetz

EdwinBetz Silver Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Nice little shipment came in today from 3FVAPE! Was surprised with the size of the Gyre mod! Very pleased with the quality of the AV clones! The Steel Vape brand was a first for me but really nice! The Arthur RDA...everyone has to love Camelot! And as for the Ohm Vape...I havent put it down since I got it at 11 this morning! I lobe it. For me that's saying a lot! I normally dont do MTL.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

5. Bluenatic

Bluenatic Bronze Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Steal!

6. ~Don~

~Don~ Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Indeed!

Got it from reddit... he wanted $120, had obo also...so I asked if a $100 would cover it...boom

Need to order 8 20650s for it... looking awfully silly with a 30T

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. EdwinBetz

Blog Posts:
    Really nice! I'm jealous...lol

8. Just Frank

Just Frank Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    My third and final order from Ejuice Steals came today. I made it barely in time for the Stentorian Ram squonks. I think they didn't have any so they pulled them off a shelf somewhere like a B&M. They had price tags on the box which is a little weird coming from an online store. I ordered 3 of the black ones, some kind of "Wood" colored resin. What I got instead was 2 of the Purple versions. I ordered 2 Azeroths and they sent me 3.
    0201201755d-1.jpg
    0201201755b-1.jpg
    0201201748-1.jpg
    Here's a closer look at the Azeroth's inside.
    0201201748a-1.jpg
    I'm sure most of you know already, these mech squonks were only four bucks.

I ordered one Wismec Gnome RBA. I only have one Gnome King tank, and already have an RBA for it. I just wanted a backup one (for only 99cents). They sent me 5 lol. Any of you Gnome owners who need this, hit me up.
    0201201750-1.jpg

Ninety-nine cent Crown 3s
    0201201753-1.jpg

I've never tried a Sense Screen tank yet. I just got my first one. I've always heard good things though. I'll try it out soon. I think I might be set on coils for a while.
    0201201810a-1.jpg
    0201201820a-1.jpg
    I think I ended up getting 62 packs over 3 orders. I see some places selling these for $10 per pack. Fifty cents a pack is what I'm talking about :D. Not sure I'll even like them. If they're not my style I'm sure I could put them to good use. I've got family that vapes.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
  9. SnapDragon NY

SnapDragon NY VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years VU SWAT

Blog Posts:
    Wow-
    I sure hope they have some of the Sense Mesh Tank coils left- I ordered 20 packs- waiting on a shipping confirmation-
    I placed the order for the Sense Mesh Tank coils on Friday morning- then I received my order for 20 boxes of Sense Blazer Pro coils- only 10 boxes shipped- I left a few emails for that error- I hope they read their emails> my other orders have been great- somehow they forgot to ship 20 boxes and only sent 10 my last order.
    :slowclap:

Heartsdelight and gadget! like this.
  10. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    They do. I emailed them a few days ago about an update on my order, they replied that day or the next. Small order, but it showed up today.

Heartsdelight and SnapDragon NY like this.
  11. SnapDragon NY

SnapDragon NY VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years VU SWAT

Blog Posts:
    Thanks, I am glad to hear that they replied to you - I know that it is the weekend so I hope they reply during the week so they can throw those missing boxes in with my order and save them the extra shipping fee.

Heartsdelight and Huckleberried like this.
  12. Just Frank

Blog Posts:
    I hope they take care of you. The order that showed up yesterday took the longest to ship out. I reluctantly selected "Send something or equal or equivalent value" when asked if something was out of stock again. This time they seemed to sub out whatever was convenient for them. But in that way of thinking, nothing was missing value-wise. They're probably not getting slammed as hard so hopefully they rectify your situation soon.

It looks like both Sense Screen dual and triple mesh are still "In Stock" on the site. I'm Thinking they might be getting low by now but what do I know? Maybe we've only put a small dent in their inventory.

Heartsdelight and SnapDragon NY like this.
  13. Jinx'd

Jinx'd Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    i ordered 2 of those Azeroth's, black and red, thursday. no email yet, i guess thats normal. would be nice to get them next week, even though i have no use for the mods, but for $4 = Woot !

14. Theboss

Theboss Successfully quit vaping VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Can anyone help a dumb Canadian understand what's up with this USPS tracking??

A package I sent to N.Y has said waiting for delivery scan since yesterday, what does this mean....is it still out for delivery?

20200202_115446.jpg

15. BobsHere

BobsHere From Wherever VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Dibs...:blowkiss:

debinnv and gadget! like this.
  16. Jinx'd

Blog Posts:
    thats odd, never seen that before. maybe it is in his mail bag, but, for whatever reason, couldn't deliver it ? idk

17. gsmit1

gsmit1 Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    It could mean anything from it's under the seat in the truck to it's being on the wrong one altogether on it's way to Poughkeepsie. OR they have no idea where it is. I've had all three scenarios happen to me.

ME on the phone: "Could you please tell what's happened to the following tracking number?"

Her: "It says out for delivery."

Me: "Yes, I saw that. It's been like that since day before yesterday."

Her: "Let me look in the bins in back."
    .15 minutes later to her credit: "I don't see it here. It must be on the truck."

Me, after telling her I know this isn't her fault personally: "Ok, but we're back where we started. 2 days on the truck?"

Her in a genuinely apologetic voice: "I wish I knew what to tell you. I'm sorry. We don't know any more."
    ==============================================

3AVape, MUCH to their credit and absolutely unjustly sent me out a replacement package, which I got a couple weeks later.

Almost 4 months after that, yes 4 months after it being lost, 5 months after the order, my mystery package showed up at the door with no explanation. My guess is that it was lost in the truck and somebody eventually found it.

Theboss likes this.
  18. gsmit1

Blog Posts:
    I also had one go from North Carolina to Phoenix, to Pittsburgh, over to Detroit to sit in our hub for three days.

I had another one sent from the Detroit hub 100 miles north of here. On the phone with the PO up there and she tells me this happens quite a bit and it will be sent back down to the Detroit hub. I did eventually get it 5 days later.

Theboss likes this.
  19. MrMeowgi

MrMeowgi The Vapin' Drummer Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Yea usps is the downfall of almost all on time deliveries. Make it to the US from China in 5 days then usps say it'll be next Friday before delivered. 7 days to go 3 states? Ludicrous

20. gsmit1

Blog Posts:
    I'm tellin ya. At least in my experience, the problem is not in China. It's the lazy lackadaisical incompetent USPS workers over here.

Theboss, MrMeowgi and SnapDragon NY like this.
  21. gsmit1

Blog Posts:
    Think about this.
    Who was at fault? Not 3AVape. They did exactly what I paid them to do.

Not me. All I did was wait for a package I paid for.

The entire blame rests squarely on the shoulders of the USPS. They did NOT do what they were paid to do.

Who gets penalized?
    3AVape loses money for a package they played no part in losing.

I'm sitting here for weeks wondering where my stuff is and jumping through hoops trying to find out.

Who does NOT get penalized AT ALL?
    USPS who is the only party actually at fault. Somebody needs to help me understand how this is in any way right.

22. debinnv

debinnv VU Donator Gold Contributor ECF Refugee Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    I have had that before. Best I can tell, they forgot to deliver it and it is still on the truck. Whenever I have gotten that notice, it shows up in my mailbox the following day. Usually anyway. One never made it and I gave up waiting on the thing lol.

Theboss and Jinx'd like this.
  23. debinnv

Blog Posts:
    Looks awesome!! :)

gsmit1, Jinx'd, gadget! and 1 other person like this.
  24. debinnv

Blog Posts:
    Cool, and now you have V2

SnapDragon NY, gadget! and gsmit1 like this.
  25. gsmit1

Blog Posts:
    Aw man, I would have definitely ordered a purple if they had them when I got my 2 stable wood color versions.

26. DonBaldy

DonBaldy Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Actually considering one of these for work use.

gadget! likes this.
  27. DonBaldy

Blog Posts:
    I missed the Ram squonks so I have one of the way from another source. Not the $4 but getting it for $10 which isn't too bad. The Azeroth isn't too bad for $4. Not the hardest hitting, but not the worst I've had. Able to use 21700 First vape mail in a while. Came in on Saturday.

[​IMG]

28. PaulS

PaulS Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Got my b-day gift today (a day late but for a kayfun prime/rpg dna60 that's okay)

[​IMG]

29. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Happy belated Birthday!

PaulS and nadalama like this.
  30. IcepickMaker84

IcepickMaker84 VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Vape mail from @VinnySem Thanks man!
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VinnySem, DonBaldy, Nailz and 9 others like this.
  31. nadalama

nadalama Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    It isn't right. Thing is, the company got penalized? No, that translates to all of us being penalized. Just like shoplifting, these kinds of things factor into the costs of doing business, and who bears that cost? Consumers, that's who.

The rest of that statement isn't much more cheerful. If the USPS had to pay for all its mistakes, it would go bankrupt and close its doors. Then where would we be? I want to say the postal service hasn't been part of the US government since maybe the 70s, so they don't have government funds backing them up. But the government would have to bail them out anyway, and we'd have to pay for that, too.

Just Frank likes this.
  32. Theboss

Theboss Successfully quit vaping VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    So this went out for delivery on the 31st and it's still showing the same message. I thought Canada Post was bad. This isn't some cheap package either, there's a Vicious Ant in there among another mod and rda's.

As the seller/shipper it would be nice to know some USPS dipshit didn't lose the package.

33. Just Frank

Blog Posts:
    My Eciggity half off clearance sale items showed up today!

Wotofo Flux kits-
    0203201326-1.jpg
    0203201324a-1.jpg
    Not bad for $20. They came in HUGE cases. The glass section on the green one if fricken welded on. The glass is stuck to the top and bottom orings simultaneously. I read if you stick it in the freezer the glass might come off easier. Anybody know anout this?

Sense Screen tanks-
    0203201334b-1.jpg

Thanks again for reminding me @nadalama. The red one is gorgeous. Pictures don't do it justice.

34. nadalama

nadalama Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    I don't know if you can call US toll-free numbers, but if you can, the USPS's number is 1-800-275-8777. Maybe they can advise you as to what to do next.

Theboss likes this.
  35. nadalama

Blog Posts:
    That red tank really is gorgeous! Ya did good! :)

Just Frank likes this.
  36. MrMeowgi

MrMeowgi The Vapin' Drummer Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Freezer works great from what I hear

Just Frank and nadalama like this.
  37. IcepickMaker84

IcepickMaker84 VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I had a $300 knife I sold on eBay bounced around for 3 months before randomly showing up to the original buyer. I opened a claim with USPS on their website and got the weekly update every week if we haven’t found it and then it just showed up. No explanations and no damage to the package or the Bastinelli knife. Worked out but man I was pissed.

Theboss likes this.
  38. Theboss

Blog Posts:
    Thanks for the info!

39. nadalama

Blog Posts:
    Was it @Jinx'd that was recently having a problem getting something apart? Wonder what he did that finally worked.

I always use double-sided tape. Simple. As long as you aren't using it on something that it'll pull the finish off.

gadget! and MrMeowgi like this.
  40. Just Frank

Blog Posts:
    I put it in the freezer for a half an hour. I took it out and tried again to get the glass off. It wouldn't budge at first, so I was thinking this method was BS. But after it warmed up a bit, it came right off! I almost gave up, but now I think I know how it works. It's a pretty cool trick. I would've never got that glass off without breaking it.

41. EdwinBetz

Blog Posts:
    Order from 3Avape and One from Vapesourcing. Actually got 2 of the PM80 pod mod kits, but wife has hers with her. The Recurve is a replacement for mine...the top 2 magnets fell out of My battery door.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

42. MrMeowgi

Blog Posts:
    Sweet. Glad that worked

43. Jinx'd

Blog Posts:
    you didn't fall into the rabbit hole. you were shot out of a barrel into the hole.

44. nadalama

Blog Posts:
    :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

gadget! likes this.
  45. debinnv

Blog Posts:
    Nothing amazing, just some flavors and wire and a T-shirt today. I do like the shirt and the Sweet Woodruff flavor is interesting. Not bad at all.

IMG_20200203_192631211.jpg IMG_20200203_183402128.jpg

46. DonBaldy

Blog Posts:
    Cool shirt.

Jinx'd, nadalama, gadget! and 2 others like this.
  47. gsmit1

Blog Posts:
    Those beadalons really work :)

Jinx'd, DonBaldy and debinnv like this.
  48. debinnv

Blog Posts:
    They do, I have like 6 of them now

nadalama, SnapDragon NY and gsmit1 like this.
  49. bx10r

bx10r Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Squonkin it today[​IMG]

Sent from a very cloudy room

50. ccrules

ccrules Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Nice shoe match !

Huckleberried, nadalama and bx10r like this.