Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nlt2836

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yay! I got my coils from @b_d_builders. I can't wait to get these in the Griffin 25 plus and start vaping
aa54ecded3ca3f496c6390f9d1740e97.jpg
cf665cfd933b120da90159ef04dc449c.jpg
2a4294f0c638dd3fcbc5aa3150b2e174.jpg

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just saw my mailman down the street -- 15 minutes and I'll have my VGOD Pro Mech and Pro Drip! I have my Fused Claptons made and ready to install!! :xD: After this delivery, I have only one more delivery remaining for the week (which is my external charger) which will arrive today, as well.
You're too funny! Stalking the mailman lol!

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Waiting for my vape mail from Vapor DNA... The Lost Vape Therion 75 C.. A little pricey but I work hard and make sure all bills are paid first with a little extra towards the mortgage each month. Damnit I deserve it!!!
Bought one myself yesterday also , then after checkout pops up the 24 to 72 hour ship time , be lucky to get it by monday!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Cheesecake is legit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
yeah it is my new fave! I have all their awesometown flavours. But the cheesecake flavour taste like captain crunch. I can't vape it for more than a few rda sessions before it starts to taste like cerial which is my least favourite type of ejuice.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

brandon david

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't spend much coin on vape related stuff anymore as I have bigger things I'm putting my money toward. However, my ipv 6x that I got for Christmas that I loved so much started either auto-firing or not coming on at all so it went in the garbage at the end of March and I pulled out the 3+ year old beat up sigelei 100+ to keep in the truck. It finally bit the bullet late last week. It sure was a great mod and was abused like mad. I have an extra varitube 510, sled and hammond box so I may pull it apart, de-solder the chip and make a new one. Anywho, I needed a new spare glass for my avo 24 and a new regulated dual 18650 box. Reviews for the kaos were decent. I found a vendor on reddit with it on sale and decided to pick one up. Then, I noticed free shipping over $49 so I browsed around and they had the ijoy limitless classic on sale cheap also. I've been wanting to try one of the ijoy limitless rdta setups for awhile but couldn't justify it when my avocado works fine. Wound up grabbing the kaos and the classic under $50 and threw an lg brown in to get free shipping. $54. Not bad at all and so far, after 24 hours, I'm digging both of them.

20170526_104529_zps8kdkkqjp.jpg

Last edited:

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got it yesterday and haven't put it down. It's my first DNA device and already thinking of selling most of my other mods and getting more DNAs lol these Memorial Day sales are very tempting
fbb50b949cbcd0c385a6b126aa9a9512.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Really nice !! The DNA devices are really good especially if you like to customize your vape or run TC. Congrats

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
T1V 25% off code MDAY. Try the Apricot Custard.

http://that1vape.com

there pricey!
with coupon, 3x60ml comes out to $33 haven't got a quote on shipping. better deal over at the sauce la. I do want to try that apricot and the betsy but again they need a better coupon.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
there pricey!
with coupon, 3x60ml comes out to $33 haven't got a quote on shipping. better deal over at the sauce la. I do want to try that apricot and the betsy but again they need a better coupon.

Price to quality is different for everyone. I love their juice and have yet to have a bad one.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm going to grab like 6 flavours 12ml bottles. atleast try them see if I like em.

That's smart, you will. They usually run better sales as well. Sometimes 40-50% off. They used to do $5 Fridays on their FB page. $5 for 30mls no limit. So basically $20 bucks for 12omls.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not bad for fifty bucks-
0527171833.jpg
V8 kit for cheaper than you can usually find a Big Baby Beast by itself. Why not throw in a slick little mech? I love these on the go.

The coils I wont use on the v8. I got a couple other BB's that get alot of use.

An oldy but a goody the griffin 22. I got it for an old pico I got sitting around. Funny thing is, I found it cheaper than I used to pay for a single Atlantis coil here where I am. I still love 22MM RTA's.

Last edited:

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@mjag Any leaking? My Crown 3 leaks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
None so far and I have filled it 4 times already today. I have been vaping it all day though, will fill it up tonight and place it in a pyrex to see if I get any leaking overnight

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@mjag Any leaking? My Crown 3 leaks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Just an update. I went through 5 fill ups with the Crown 3. In the last fill up I took it off my mod to put into a glass to check for leaking over night. I did have juice under the tank and on top of the mod, none in the 510 though. Not sure if the base seeped or I might have gotten some juice go over the side while filling up. This morning the Crown 3 didn't leak any juice into the cup it was sitting in for 7 or more hours.

Really not sure why there was juice under the tank. It was almost like my Kylin which I have contacted vandy vape about as the base is seeping. I am going to use it again all day today and see if I get any more juice under the tank. Going to be more careful when filling up too. I was using a glass dropper to fill up yesterday and would not be surprised if some juice ran down the side of the tank.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Rainbow Crown 3 has done this twice, I am trying to also figure this out. This also happened after a few tanks.I think I will see if their is a crown 3 Thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

BaronVonEyePoke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
First of my Memorial day buys just came it. The saphire blue crown 3 is drop dead gorgeous in person.
17588a6514825070258f5bb61b295838.jpg

.....ugh....I'm crippled with jealousy!!! I love that fuchai!!! How much did that run u if u don't mind my asking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
.....ugh....I'm crippled with jealousy!!! I love that fuchai!!! How much did that run u if u don't mind my asking?

Got it from here https://www.eightvape.com/products/sigelei-fuchai-duo-3-mod for $43 and it ships out of Las Vegas so no China wait times, price actually beats almost all China sites anyway. Really solid vendor, I have about 4 or 5 purchases from them.

If your into TC I would pass on the Fuchai Duo 3 though, not good at all. Power mode has been fine though and this damn mod is small and so far has worked without a single problem.

BaronVonEyePoke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Got it from here https://www.eightvape.com/products/sigelei-fuchai-duo-3-mod for $43 and it ships out of Las Vegas so no China wait times, price actually beats almost all China sites anyway. Really solid vendor, I have about 4 or 5 purchases from them.

If your into TC I would pass on the Fuchai Duo 3 though, not good at all. Power mode has been fine though and this damn mod is small and so far has worked without a single problem.

Right on bro, thanks for the heads up. I'm not into TC myself so this might work for a work mod that I'm not worried about breaking if something happens. Thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors