• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    912.8 KB · Views: 33

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Got surprise vapemail today, woot! The 30ml bottle I won Monday evening from DIY FlavorShack showed up today :) It musta been mailed out immediately Tuesday morning, which is awesome, especially for a freebie! Got the cheesecake flavor. Tastebuds are a bit burnt out right now, though, so it's gonna be a bit before can fully taste it. From what I can taste, it's pretty yummy. Thanks again, @jj2 and DIYFlavorShack!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Was a good Vape Mail day here. Got my 30ml bottle of juice I won the other day from DIY Flavor Shack. I picked the Gooey Butter Cake, and it's to die for! Also, I got my 25R batteries from Liion Wholesale. Now just gotta wait for the Ijoy 160W box mod I won last night to come in. The waiting is always the hardest part.

The.Drifter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got my Pdib Sumpin in today, Red Mallee Burl :)

hqukr7rl1gakwqh6g.jpg

zq7lo7xqzeo3e936g.jpg

p5p0h85dimzr1u66g.jpg

h1i29q7bqh2yee36g.jpg

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
got my egrip with faux wood finish, egrip RBA head, and 510 adapter today. I love vapemail! :)

When I ordered, I didn't notice that the it was the one with the european wall plug, but since it's a usb wall plug, it doesn't matter. I have tons of usb plugs in all different mah output ratings. The price was right and explains why stock in the U.S. would be discounted like it was. The plus side, if I ever do get over to Europe, I've now got the travel plug for my phone and ecig *laf*

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought so too! Got them here in the hardware thread for a song - not new but new to me, and they're quite awesome....;)

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was brought to my attention that I have 6 Provari mods kicking Hubby out of my vape storage room.

Sent from my SGH-T999

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My new Joytech Box mod should be here tomorrow, I had a real hard time finding one every Vendor is sold out yesterday Im looking forward to Joytech Flagship mod, I ended up buying a white one. Pictures tomorrow.

Sent from my SGH-T999

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I thought so too! Got them here in the hardware thread for a song - not new but new to me, and they're quite awesome....;)
Yeah, I saw it. You snapped that Sigelei 150 up fast!:) I would have too, but had already spent my vape money for the week:(

Swerved

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This week's vape mail:

Sampler from Black Axis Juice Co. - Not bad stuff, great price.
Magma RDA Clone - For $15 I couldn't resist. Flavor is great but honestly I like my Tugboat V2 clone better.
Assorted juices for the wife - She likes the Millennium Potion stuff from Vapor DNA, so gotta keep her happy.
Assorted Kanthal Hobby Kit - 100' each of 24, 26, 28, 32 gauges.
The beginnings of my DIY experiments - Just stocking up. Got some Nic base (50/50 pg/vg), got some PG, got some VG, some syringes, etc.. Flavors will be next once I figure out what I wanna try first.

Got my eye on a Sigelei 100w Plus but haven't pulled the pin on that grenade yet.

Sorry no pics, but you all have seen this stuff a million times..

CurlyMerkin

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got more vape mail to share with yall..... First wave of my new vaping adventure..... REBUILDABLES!! Its a start..... Got my first RDAs. Both white, both clones. One is the Hell boy, the other a Derringer. I carefully inspected them, and found the machining quality was good. GREAT, in fact. Just a little heavy on the machine oil. Also got my Coil Master set, and battery charger (ordered one, recieved 2. BONUS CHARGER) All I need now is my juice order from Casey Jones Mainline Reserve, my Cthulhu RTA and my KANTHAL!!! Need the kanthal......image.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Got some yummy's in today's vapemail: Suicide Bunny's Suckerpunch, Jimmy the Juice Man Shurb, and Cosmic Fog's The Shocker. :)

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't believe I am just now sitting down with my New Joytech Mod. Read the little Book while cooking Dinner it looks like a bit of learning curve.

Sent from my SGH-T999

topkek

Member For 4 Years
Got an "Arctic Dolphin" ADT50 and Lemo 2. This is my first RTA and VW/TC device after using nothing but RDA and mech mods for a couple of years. The consistent hits and substantially longer battery life are super nice. I'm waiting on some ni200 to show up so I can try out the temperature control.
resize.jpg

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im loving this Mod its made very well and So far its vaping good I will work up to the higher watts since sub tanks, Im using my Kanger Areotank on it so I can vape while I figure out the matching tank. It looks good , working like a champ, its heavy-duty compared to other box mods. I blew a coil and learned like the Provari it turns on and uses the tank so I should of soaked the head first begore I played..

Sent from my SGH-T999

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im loving this Mod its made very well and So far its vaping good I will work up to the higher watts since sub tanks, Im using my Kanger Areotank on it so I can vape while I figure out the matching tank. It looks good , working like a champ, its heavy-duty compared to other box mods. I blew a coil and learned like the Provari it turns on and uses the tank so I should of soaked the head first begore I played..

Sent from my SGH-T999
004daa9865193b506e83178044d1c96d.jpg
eea849796d3e385f1987b23eaf9d7c2b.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T999

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors