Status
Not open for further replies.

Tansi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
35674e7db85629ff8db6daa7035992ae.jpg

Nothing major today, just a little juice.
Pretty good out of the box. Have to steep and see.

Sent from my crappy
iPhone using Tapatalk ^.~

topkek

Member For 4 Years
WAT UP TUGBOAT?! Haha how do you like the strawnilla? It's easily my favorite all day vape so I'm always interested to see what people think of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Strawnilla was excellent. Hands down the best tasting juice I've had for the price so far ($15 for 60mL? Hell yes!). Even if I didn't use the 50% off coupon I still would have been happy with it.

I don't know if it was just the batch that I got or my set up but I got a tinge of banana on the exhale, especially through the nose, which made it more of a strawberry smoothie for me than a milkshake. I ripped through that 60ml bottle in a week and a half so it's time to order some more. Have you tried the Virus or Wakonda?

montijo505

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol.... You should check out Casey Jones Mainline Reserve's Juice line... They have an Apple Pie juice named 'Murica and it is SPOT ON APPLE PIE!! Crust and all... Would go really well in that Tug!! Super affordable, but takes about two weeks to get to ya.... But it is the best
Cool I'll give it a shot next time I need juice!

montijo505

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The Strawnilla was excellent. Hands down the best tasting juice I've had for the price so far ($15 for 60mL? Hell yes!). Even if I didn't use the 50% off coupon I still would have been happy with it.

I don't know if it was just the batch that I got or my set up but I got a tinge of banana on the exhale, especially through the nose, which made it more of a strawberry smoothie for me than a milkshake. I ripped through that 60ml bottle in a week and a half so it's time to order some more. Have you tried the Virus or Wakonda?
Yeah I kinda got that slight hint of banana as well, thought it was just me. And no I haven't, the strawnilla is the only one of their flavors I've had

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
#vapemail. Subtank Mini arrived yesterday. Not bad. Not super impressed. Better than the Atlantis and Melo. But nowhere the flavor and vapor of my Lemo 2's.
Same here. I was droling over the subtank mini, and when it got here I was stoked. But, unfortunately, it doesn't live up to the hype. My next purchase will be the Lemo 2. Besides, it'll look good on my iStick 50. :D

CurlyMerkin

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cool I'll give it a shot next time I need juice!

just a heads up....Their site is shut down due to an overwhelming amount of orders....It will reopen next week on July 20 or 21st. It IS a one person operation and he takes GREAT care in the elixers he creates. Request to join ther Facebook page for the inside scoop about flavors that are not on the website.....They are AMAZING!! the newest one is a rootbeer float......

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Waiting all day to get home from work for my Vape mail and I came home to this bullshit.......

C8061D40-A965-4F82-9CB9-589C498E3E3A.jpg

Never dealt with DHL before and hope I never have to again, for a 30 dollar f ing tank are you kidding me. So yea that was my Vape mail today. Guess I'm just gonna sit here till Monday......BASTARDS!!!!!

scarecrowjenkins

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I can't ever seem to find this thread when i need it haha.
4fb6758defc14159d53554c3a04f295c.jpg

District F5ve Kupcake cap, and some nichrome 80 to keep me busy!
Love this cap! Fits the Dotmod and nearly every other 22m atty i have with a removable top cap. Along with 100ft 24g & 26g N80. Also snagged some 36 & 38g nichrome 80 for ze claptons! Got a shipment of Mama J's goodies as well but failed entirely in taking photos. :p

Tansi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
75cf3076504b54bee58fbf340c2ba598.jpg

I was one of several winners in a contest, can't wait for them to steep!

Sent from my crappy
iPhone using Tapatalk ^.~

Last edited:

scarecrowjenkins

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
23324908b10dcb3e134c198a84d90c7c.jpg

Got my Rage Modz box back today....along with a special gift!!! They sent along a really sweet 3D printed battery holder. I'll tell you, i'm really glad i spent my money with these guys. My switch got jammed and they didn't ask a single question. I just sent it to them and they sent it right back priority shipping, AND gave me a free battery holder. World class service. Exactly one week from the time i boxed it up to the time i got it back. A+++ for Rage Modz

Vaping_Vixen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This arrived to my house today, the complete line of Cloud Company eJuices that I won via Twitter. Package included Revel 6mg/30mg, Billow 6mg/30mg, Sky 6mg/30mg, Arise 6mg/30mg 100% VG eJuices, the 5 stickers pictured, and 2 full set of posters!!! Putting one set of posters up for a contest tonight, already started on the Revel on my Herakles Tank lol

CKssIy_UkAAoPKE.jpg

Vaping_Vixen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And the stuff keeps going in!! My order of Grand Rapids Baja Blast showed up today with a free bottle of Ship's Anchor
84dde04840f9906b9690ddcdb452c0cd.jpg

Also my PIF from Nightowl came in as well
1c1f106147001b291757358543562865.jpg

I think I'm set on E-Juice for a while now :)

VapnJake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Garemlin - I take it that you can tolerate the Deadly Sin... lol!

I pulled an uh oh last night and swiped the bank card after the wife went to sleep... needless to say I should have about 5 vapemails coming my way this next week... Not sure how long they'll take to get to me but I'm excited... and this is before I even received my first vapemail that I've been waiting on 9 days now... I'll keep yall posted!

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Garemlin - I take it that you can tolerate the Deadly Sin... lol!

I pulled an uh oh last night and swiped the bank card after the wife went to sleep... needless to say I should have about 5 vapemails coming my way this next week... Not sure how long they'll take to get to me but I'm excited... and this is before I even received my first vapemail that I've been waiting on 9 days now... I'll keep yall posted!
It was meant to be. If it wasn't in the cards, then why would it have been up on the computer screen so late at night? It was a sign. Sometimes, wives just don't understand.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Triton tank I won from efun.top, rta for the triton and 7 bottles of T-Maxx juice from vaping.watch :D

WcUXSjF.jpg

VapnJake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So it is official, I'm no longer a Vapemail Virgin! Received 2 of my 5 packages that are coming to me today and I can't be much more excited... lol!

The first one really is due some praise in my book (and no I have not received any suggestion of review or any compensation I just like to give good reviews when they are due)...

Bull City Vapors pulled through and was the first of my packages ordered this past weekend to ship and the first to make it to me... 2 days for processing AND shipping is very good in my book! Also my invoice had highlighter markings all over it where it was obvious that my shipment was inventoried atleast once, and maybe I'm too used to going to McDonald's and not getting everything I ordered but I was actually happily surprised to see everything was in the box that I ordered. Also everything was shipped very well protected... Ace Ventura could have delivered this box and I'm certain everything would have been intact! Will definitely be ordering from them again, and soon I'm waiting on some flavors to restock!

vapemail1.jpg
I also received my very much anticipated original order, my first vapemail order...

vapemail3.jpg
and No I could wait until after pictures to pump this baby full of crankberry and try her out! This is such an upgrade fro my Kanger variable voltage EVOD and nautilus mini...

More packages should be coming tomorrow so stay tuned lol!

OneLief

Unique and Ingenious Title
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My new toys have arrived. AsMODus Snowwolf 200w limited edition and 13 Heavens 9 Hells rda. All I got to say is thank God I make my own juice
c93d69f64056ccee9fd55b763a81641b.jpg
8d00741becd4bd590de40f037c18b88d.jpg

Vaping_Vixen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Should have vape mail tomorrow, can't wait .. its stuff I need but I'm always excited to get anything in the mail that's not a bill, lol

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well I did think I would have something to show off new here, but good old USPS just teasing me :mad:

yeECCGJ.png

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So this came today...

TFA, CAP, FA, FW, INW, HAN

Flavors.jpg

Backups for my subtank min and a couple of Cisco spec LR510 bridgeless attys

Atty.jpg

And perhaps best of all, a very thoughtful gift from @Teresa P - a bottle if SIG bacon, cuz she knows my CAP bacon sucks!

TP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors