chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here is my vape mail today.
5dcd6ea6cde4009987ced8d4cc9d8362.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

topkek

Member For 4 Years
Today's mail is a little more interesting. Freakshow Mini along with some needle tipped bottles and a muffler-cut drip tip. I ordered the FSM and the next day I ended up ordering a Tugboat so I'm going to put the FSM up for sale/trade with the drip tip.
IMG_0013.jpg

EDIT: The FSM isn't for sale anymore. I had to open it up and mess with it. I couldn't help myself.

Last edited:

topkek

Member For 4 Years
Copper Tugboat v2 with spares and a stainless center post, 100ft of ni200 (finally) that came with some cotton that I'll probably never use and a big fat 60mL bottle of Strawnilla from Nicoticket. I originally ordered a copper Tugboat v1 for $35 but Flawless called and told me they were out of production and that they would bump me up to a v2 at no extra charge so shouts to them. This is going to be my last vapemail for a while. I probably need to keep SOME money for food and rent and stuff.
IMG_0038[1].jpg
Pictures don't do this thing justice. The finish is absolutely beautiful.
IMG_0048[1].jpg IMG_0050[1].jpg

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got replacements glass for my subtank plus and 3 subtank minis from phiniac.com today, very happy as all 4 glasses only cost me just over $18 shipped.

Went with a blue skull engraving on the subtank plus which matches the blue oring perfect.
dCVucVp.jpg

Just went for colored frosted on my 3 subtank mini's.
ewz13hX.jpg

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Woo Hoo my second VT by Joytech is here, I am very impressed with this product.
432af2ce47a2259e7c350753d9d69ad3.jpg
936c817582da1314f7164d2ec0357dd7.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T999
I absolutely love mine! I'm really having to exert some self control to not go and buy the white one! I have the black one and love it. Why in the world would I need another one? Because I like it and it looks cool!!!!

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have 25 mods lol some of those were junk but this thing is a keeper, I bought the white on first lol I feel its quality Mod looks like you enjoy it just as much as I do.

Sent from my SGH-T999

CurlyMerkin

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Vape Mail Gods were kind to my this ime......My order of Casey Jones Mainline Reserve finally showed up after two and a half weeks....(and it was SOOOO WORTH the WAIT!!!) and with it, My SnowWolf 200w arrived from Pie~Hole Sauce at the same time!! $116.00 with 60ml bottle of Juice of MY choice!! (went with Pruity Febbles....AWESOME JUICE!!) so....a 200w regullated box and 410ml of juice!! Still waiting on my Kanthal/Nickel wire to arrive tomorrow!! GOOD SCORE!!!

Vape Mail Snow Wolf.jpg

OneLief

Unique and Ingenious Title
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

philup23

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looks like later today I get to enjoy Christmas in July! Three packages should arrive! First package Ipv mini II, second package- two Samsung batteries and nitecore charger, and finally third package- silicone case for the mini. I already cannot sleep and like all other times eagerly awaiting a package...... This night/morning will be a restless one!

Last edited:

philup23

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
image.jpg Batteries and charger didn't come today, but still a happy camper

montijo505

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This came, too bad I can't build on it until later tonight, I've been trying to get one for like 3 weeks and finally checked at the right time Monday morning and got one of the last of the first batch!!
e247df47d837dab49ab2d89e9c147098.jpg

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got replacements glass for my subtank plus and 3 subtank minis from phiniac.com today, very happy as all 4 glasses only cost me just over $18 shipped.

Went with a blue skull engraving on the subtank plus which matches the blue oring perfect.

Dang nab, been lookin' for something cool to put on that Subtank for a minute now. That site you linked has so much stuff, so many designs to choose from. Kid in a candy store. Any issues with shipping, processing, stuff like that?

...and thank you, by the by, you just made my day.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dang nab, been lookin' for something cool to put on that Subtank for a minute now. That site you linked has so much stuff, so many designs to choose from. Kid in a candy store. Any issues with shipping, processing, stuff like that?

...and thank you, by the by, you just made my day.

No problems at all, was shipped in less than 48 hours, which impressed me as they have to do the glass etching.coloring, I had them in less than a week from the day I ordered :)

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No problems at all, was shipped in less than 48 hours, which impressed me as they have to do the glass etching.coloring, I had them in less than a week from the day I ordered :)

That sounds good to me, a smaller purchase is definitely in order. Those look sick.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
got my order from Mama J's today, YaY!
their house blend Dr. Pepper clone - read good reviews so I'm looking forward to trying it
their house blend Cherry Limeade
@HeadInClouds's Orange Tacs (now I don't have to wait for my other flavors to get here to try that one)
The Ginger
and their oh-so-talked-about Game Over Custard - really anxious to try that one out :)

Really like the easy open pull tab on their padded envelopes, thanks for that, @wllmc I also like the suggested mix ratio being on the labels - excellent! And, the handwritten note on the slip is a nice touch :)

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good vapemail day, blue coolfire 4 with a free juice from smoktek, 2 bottles of Telfon Don from vaping.watch and 3 boxes of isub coils with free sticker and unicorn bottle (it came empty) from vaporbeast :)

wlxnp18.jpg

rolltidevaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Got my Native Wicks today! Really looking forward to trying this and plan to write a full review in the review forum. Love the packaging and at a glance looks like it's going to work quite well.

FullSizeRender-4.jpg FullSizeRender-5.jpg

rolltidevaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Got my Native Wicks today! Really looking forward to trying this and plan to write a full review in the review forum. Love the packaging and at a glance looks like it's going to work quite well.

View attachment 24240 View attachment 24241
I've wicked this in a dripper and am very impressed. I'm going to try it in the Subtank Mini this weekend and then I'll write a review. So far I'm nothing but impressed.

CurlyMerkin

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

dCVucVp.jpg

Just went for colored frosted on my 3 subtank mini's.
ewz13hX.jpg
I have just ordered 3 6oz Bottles with different sandblasted images from phiniac.com to store my 120ml bottles of juice a few days ago. I cant WAIT to get them!! How is the wait time for sand blasted colored images? is it like the descriptions, or a little longer?

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have just ordered 3 6oz Bottles with different sandblasted images from phiniac.com to store my 120ml bottles of juice a few days ago. I cant WAIT to get them!! How is the wait time for sand blasted colored images? is it like the descriptions, or a little longer?

I ordered on a Friday, had them in my hands the following Wednesday, pretty fast I think considering.

CurlyMerkin

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How do you like your mod?

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
I love that mod!!! Its really consistant, has temp control ( have not used it tho, as I am only using Kanthal since I got it). It feels GREAT in my hands as well. There are a couple very minor cons to it though (& one BIG con). The big con is the contact pin is not a spring loaded pin, but ajustable. Eveytime i swith from tank to RDA, RDA TO RDA, & RDA to tank, I have to adjust the pin. Because of that, its my "after work" mod. The very minor cons are these.... 1. My Hell-Boy RDA (clone) does not sit flush and square (could be the RDA also)
2. This is so minor I am heaitant to mention it......
I get a SMALL amont of rattleon yhe buttons when Ishake it. I just chok- it up to the nature of wood.bit the button are nice and clicky

montijo505

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Copper Tugboat v2 with spares and a stainless center post, 100ft of ni200 (finally) that came with some cotton that I'll probably never use and a big fat 60mL bottle of Strawnilla from Nicoticket. I originally ordered a copper Tugboat v1 for $35 but Flawless called and told me they were out of production and that they would bump me up to a v2 at no extra charge so shouts to them. This is going to be my last vapemail for a while. I probably need to keep SOME money for food and rent and stuff.
View attachment 23200
Pictures don't do this thing justice. The finish is absolutely beautiful.
View attachment 23201 View attachment 23202
WAT UP TUGBOAT?! Haha how do you like the strawnilla? It's easily my favorite all day vape so I'm always interested to see what people think of it

CurlyMerkin

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks man, it's my favorite mech! And you know....'MERICA

Lol.... You should check out Casey Jones Mainline Reserve's Juice line... They have an Apple Pie juice named 'Murica and it is SPOT ON APPLE PIE!! Crust and all... Would go really well in that Tug!! Super affordable, but takes about two weeks to get to ya.... But it is the best✌️

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors