Booo

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
They're sending me the Zeus X and I get to keep this one

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
That's awesome. Happened to me recently with a different vendor. When vendors do this, I will continue to sing their praises. I was pissed, too, at the time. So, I still have an unused, never opened RTA that I never wanted to begin with, but did get a refund. I offered to send it back, they said, nope.

I always get worried, because if they sell out they will substitute the colors.
The colors are beautiful- pretty nice mod! Love it!
If it's who I think it is, I've put notes in the comments section on the check out page NOT to and to contact me. Even that frustrates me. I still love them, but that does annoy me.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's awesome. Happened to me recently with a different vendor. When vendors do this, I will continue to sing their praises. I was pissed, too, at the time. So, I still have an unused, never opened RTA that I never wanted to begin with, but did get a refund. I offered to send it back, they said, nope.

If it's who I think it is, I've put notes in the comments section on the check out page NOT to and to contact me. Even that frustrates me. I still love them, but that does annoy me.
Yeah I regretted being mad after it was resolved but that tank might have made my Saturday awesome haha.

They were very responsive. I opened my vape mail, emailed them, they responded, I sent pictures, then they said they'd ship me another one. 15 mins later I get an email with tracking info. This all took place in maybe an hour.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah I regretted being mad after it was resolved but that tank might have made my Saturday awesome haha.

They were very responsive. I opened my vape mail, emailed them, they responded, I sent pictures, then they said they'd ship me another one. 15 mins later I get an email with tracking info. This all took place in maybe an hour.

Wow, that's fantastic! Mine wasn't resolved that quickly, and I wasn't really expecting a resolution, but got one. Vape vendors are typically more reliable than other kinds. That's cool.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

I think it is the same- VR - they are usually pretty good about contacting me before substituting- but the last time I wanted 2 Zesthia tanks(single coil deck)
I wanted a blue and a gold one- I was able to purchase both, but I guess the gold one was sold out so they sent me the Voluna V2 in gold- that is a dual coil deck-I prefer single coil RTAs- ugh! I would have rather have my money back then the "upgrade of the Voluna V2".
I got the blue Zesthia and love that RTA makes me sad about the gold one. I use the Voluna V2 it is a nice tank, but not as nice as the Zesthia.
Still one of my favorite vendors- great prices and fast free shipping, I have used them a lot!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Very nice! They did the right thing! Still sux that you had to go thru this- but getting the Zeus 2 for free helps!

<3

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I think it is the same- VR - they are usually pretty good about contacting me before substituting- but the last time I wanted 2 Zesthia tanks(single coil deck)
I wanted a blue and a gold one- I was able to purchase both, but I guess the gold one was sold out so they sent me the Voluna V2 in gold- that is a dual coil deck-I prefer single coil RTAs- ugh! I would have rather have my money back then the "upgrade of the Voluna V2".
I got the blue Zesthia and love that RTA makes me sad about the gold one. I use the Voluna V2 it is a nice tank, but not as nice as the Zesthia.
Still one of my favorite vendors- great prices and fast free shipping, I have used them a lot!
That's kinda what happened to me, too. Ordered the Zeus single coil, since it was listed still as available at that time. Got a Dead Rabbit RTA, lol Big difference. Would have been fine with a Zesthia as a sub. I did request that they always contact me, if they remember me, but also left notes in the comments. They fixed the problem and I was happy. Have ordered from them since, and still will. Had they not taken care of me, I can't say the same.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Installed.
It's easy when you have this ultra rare hard to find tool from vapeamp. Especially with the v2 and v3 rig mods which I also own.

I know some have used coat hangers etc that runs the finish of the contact and button surface.

The descendant doesnt require the tool but it is easier.
7f6f6081dad605792ca32ad46cee421f.jpg
761864a91c48f1e01be3143303db93bd.jpg

Sent from Amchitka

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
That's kinda what happened to me, too. Ordered the Zeus single coil, since it was listed still as available at that time. Got a Dead Rabbit RTA, lol Big difference. Would have been fine with a Zesthia as a sub. I did request that they always contact me, if they remember me, but also left notes in the comments. They fixed the problem and I was happy. Have ordered from them since, and still will. Had they not taken care of me, I can't say the same.

I don't know why they would send dual coil RTAs when we ordered single coil RTAs, yes a big difference .If I wanted a dual coil I would have ordered one.
I ordered and EOSI and again I could order but they were not in stock, but they contacted my email and asked if I wanted to upgrade to the EOS II for the same price- I did like that upgrade so I said yes- but the tank I was never contacted about, but I use it so I am OK with it.
Yes they are still a company I use a lot, they sell my favorite Asmodus gear for great prices-
Glad they gave you your money back.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
It would still be a squonker. Either @gadget! changed the screen or it's a software thing.
A while ago- Mr. Meowgi loaded the Rage firmware into his Cut and bricked the mod- so I didn't think it could be done.
Gadget changed that screen somehow.
Would it show two batteries in the display if there was only one?

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got some rayon to try out. I was going to a long time ago but never got around to it. People using Profile RDAs have been loving it. So it was time.
0309191733-1.jpg

I've wanted a Rebirth for a while now. Thanks @nadalama for posting about VaporRange. They got them priced lower than everywhere else I looked. I wanted the black with the silver logo but I ordered Matte Black from VR to save a few bucks. Guess what showed up!?
0309191733a-1.jpg
It's the one I wanted :D.

I asked VR if they had any extra stickers laying around. They kindly sent me these fuzzy Asmodus stickers.
0309191734-1.jpg

I didn't know how big the box of rayon would be. I'll post a picture for scale incase anyone wants to try 40ft.
0309191734a-1.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Got some rayon to try out. I was going to a long time ago but never got around to it. People using Profile RDAs have been loving it. So it was time.
View attachment 133242

I've wanted a Rebirth for a while now. Thanks @nadalama for posting about VaporRange. They got them priced lower than everywhere else I looked. I wanted the black with the silver logo but I ordered Matte Black from VR to save a few bucks. Guess what showed up!?
View attachment 133243
It's the one I wanted :D.

I asked VR if they had any extra stickers laying around. They kindly sent me these fuzzy Asmodus stickers.
View attachment 133244

I didn't know how big the box of rayon would be. I'll post a picture for scale incase anyone wants to try 40ft.
View attachment 133246

I have a Rebirth from VR as well - the stainless one, came with a dark blue drip tip. I really, really like it. What do you think of yours? I've thought about buying a gunmetal one, too.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wow Deb.....I'm scared just looking at the pic.....

Nah, don't be. That's just my Charr in the background and he doesn't bite. Promise, he just holds my gaming headset LOL (snicker) All kidding aside, I am amazed at the flavor this monster puts out.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Late vape mail. No one went out of the house today until just a few minutes ago.

Got an Asmodus C4 single-coil RDA, black, with a gorgeous drip tip on it, various shades of blues and purple-blues, put it on the Arctic Dolphin Anita I got from @MrMeowgi a few weeks ago. Put a staged heating coil in it, 24ga ni80 parallel to 28x2/38 ni80 Clapton, 3.5mm ID, 4 wraps, 0.23 ohms, 38.5W. Very nice. Not my favorite, but very nice, especially for $17.95 with free shipping.

The Anita is very unembellished, so the C4 adds a little bit of spunk to it. I like this combo a lot. Not posting pics tho. My pics are awful.

Played musical RDAs earlier, knowing the C4 was being delivered, so am pulling this godawful whatever-it-is that came with the Pico Squeeze 2 out of rotation. Put the Rebirth on the Squeeze 2.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I wish the Sally's here sold those boxes. I have to buy the 500 ft box. I'd have sent some to ya Just Frank!

You can get those 40 ft. boxes on eBay for $3.99 plus $2.95 for shipping. I'm probably going to order a box in just a minute.

ETA: Hang on, the one I'm looking at is cotton, not rayon. Brb

ETA2: I see rayon, 40 ft., for $8.25 with free shipping. Don't know how that compares to Sally's store prices.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You can get those 40 ft. boxes on eBay for $3.99 plus $2.95 for shipping. I'm probably going to order a box in just a minute.

ETA: Hang on, the one I'm looking at is cotton, not rayon. Brb

ETA2: I see rayon, 40 ft., for $8.25 with free shipping. Don't know how that compares to Sally's store prices.
Well if I caught ya in time, I'll send you some, since Frank already got one.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Sorry, I feel asleep!

It's not a Squonk!
It's the Desire Cut 220 Bulldog Kit.
It comes with a sub ohm tank (still in the box).
Pretty nice.

c91bb9af6340b1ce857722cc3693ed8a.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Think I must have seen one of these on one of the Chinese sites over the last few days, because I saw a Cut with a tank on it, and thought, wth they want to sell a Cut with a TANK? No idea where it was now. So where did you find yours?

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Think I must have seen one of these on one of the Chinese sites over the last few days, because I saw a Cut with a tank on it, and thought, wth they want to sell a Cut with a TANK? No idea where it was now. So where did you find yours?
I got it at 3avape.
I paid 7.90 extra for 8 to 12 day shipping.
Ordered 02/25 and got it today.

Last edited:

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Oh, and by the way...
@Theboss was the first to catch it.
Good eye!

The funny part of this story is that when I first seen it I thought it was a dual battery squonk and couldn't wait to get it in my shopping cart!
When I finally came down off of the shinyitous high and seen that it wasn't a Squonk I thought, what the hell I have always liked dual 18650 mods so I pulled the trigger!

Last edited:

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh, and by the way...
@Theboss was the first to catch it.
Good eye!

The funny part of this story is that when I first seen it I thought it was a dual battery squonk and couldn't wait to get it in my shopping cart!
When I finally came down of of the shinyitous effect and see that it wasn't a Squonk I thought, what the hell I have always liked dual 18650 mods so I pulled the trigger!

I'd never heard of it before, but for that price and a dual battery, how could you go wrong!

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I think the price was for the shipping ;)
:giggle: It's been a long day, wish I could blame that one on alcohol, but haven't even had any.
Guess I justified it to myself remembering the $12 Cut squonk sale that took place before Christmas that I wish I'd have got in on. Either way, @gadget! got himself a nice dual battery mod.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors