The Pay It Forward Box - LIST CLOSED

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh man, I wanted the Coleslaw. No, kidding. Not really into salad vapes.....

That's ok about the selfie with the box. We can handle a selfie of you without the box. smiles

xanadu0324

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Moro sent me tracking btw, it's on it's way to me. My work schedule this week is a pita, so it may be a few days after I receive it before I can mail it to you, @tick22 my hours are from before post office opens, to after post office is closed *sigh*

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
mm, that is a long shift for sure. I use to work 10 to 12 hours a day so I can understand that most the rest of the world only works 8 hours..Before direst deposit, I always missed deposits when the bank was open for paydays. Don't worry about it.... I'm not going anywhere.... It gets to me when it gets to me.

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
One large box is $17 or so and will hold lots of stuff. Up to 70lbs. You can ship livestock through fedex, not usps.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
up to 70 pds of stuff for just $17.00, damn, that's alot of juice and equipment....

Thanks for that info, Frawg

ok, we have more info to think about....

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sorry if I am late but I say, leave box 2 alone, no more splits please. Thank you!

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Damwow It looks like Box 2 will need a bigger box as the old medium box is filled to the brim. So I take this as a get a bigger box vote....

If I misread your comment, please let me know.

So far all the comments have been for getting a bigger box.

Now is the time to comment on the bigger box or split the box.

If you can not handle the added cost of a Bigger box, please let us know.

No mail today (why does the Government get so many paid Holidays that normal people don't). so we have time before the Box 2 arrives at @MoFo .

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks, MoFo since everyone who has bothered to reply has gone with the larger box, that is how we will do it.

BOX2 PEOPLE, when you PM the next person, let them know of the added charge and if they still want it.

Thanks,

the non Mod/management.... ;)

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL< I live in a town with more cows than people. I didn't even know there was such a thing as a self-serve kiosk.

mmm, should be some really cheap Beef prices.

There the little area in the post office, normally by the PO boxes as far I understand that is open all the time or at least after business hours. .

Don't know where else there could be some, but i don't get out much to malls and such..

So if anyone else has a knows better or gets out more, tell both of us....

Temple Noble

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The next people on box #2 may need more stuff and take more so it might go back down as it goes along. :)

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The next people on box #2 may need more stuff and take more so it might go back down as it goes along. :)
May need more stuff ? Do you mean we should take more? This why I asked about sharing the high level nic with a newbie, I knew there was a ton of it. I org told Nick to put me on which ever list made it easier for him, I don't particularly need anything I just thought this sounded like fun! But yes you understand me correctly, let's pay the larger box size! Lol. Thank you for asking!

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@biglenny1211 - is next after me, sent him a PM yesterday - waiting on response.. will need to tell him of added cost.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
May need more stuff ? Do you mean we should take more? This why I asked about sharing the high level nic with a newbie, I knew there was a ton of it. I org told Nick to put me on which ever list made it easier for him, I don't particularly need anything I just thought this sounded like fun! But yes you understand me correctly, let's pay the larger box size! Lol. Thank you for asking!

laughs, of course it meant take more stuff and I know your friend will be very happy with some of that HI nic juice. Not sure they will like the flavor but as a rookie, anything to give me some nic was just fine. I had no taste buds anyway so it all tasted the same. I just needed some Nic in me...

xanadu0324

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@tick22 It is open after hours, but the only way to mail a package is to have a pre-paid label on it...if I had a printer, I would just print out the label and give it to the mail lady. Sadly, I don't. Santa needs to bring me one.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
"if only" is my middle name, that is for sure.

I do hope you asked Santa for one this year.
You have been a good girl this year I hope....

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
When it gets to me I can help with taking high nic stuff. I've got 3 friends still on 24mg and they're not fussy since local shops to them only go to 16mg.

xanadu0324

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
"if only" is my middle name, that is for sure.

I do hope you asked Santa for one this year.
You have been a good girl this year I hope....

Riiight...good girl...yeah...of course...:rolleyes:

I plan on buying one for myself at some point, just haven't gotten to that yet. Never needed one, I don't hardly ever print anything at all. Maybe I'll get into couponing once I get a printer. I'm sure the stores around here would LOVE me then...

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Printing shipping label for the large flat rate box moves the price from $17.45 + tracking to $15.80 including tracking and $50 insurance.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So did we go to a bigger box on #2?

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So did we go to a bigger box on #2?

It's looking like it Curly, no one voted for a split...

Frawg Seems to know what she is talking about,, see above post 1120 . I am not sure how it works but she does.
The bigger box will cost more but holds alot more since it seems people are adding more than they take.

You still in????

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
When it gets to me I can help with taking high nic stuff. I've got 3 friends still on 24mg and they're not fussy since local shops to them only go to 16mg.

I really don't think people will mind. It's a PIF box. Just ask when it gets to you if those under you (there is only two) have any wants for higher nic and if so what nic level they want.... Then the other high nic can be PIF'd

xanadu0324

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Box #1 should be here tomorrow *weeee excited* I'll try my very best to get it out asap. AT LEAST before the weekend.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Relax, enjoy it, maybe roll around on it. mmm, maybe not, that could lead to a wet, juicy body... ;)

sheesh, meaning, leaking juice bottles getting you sticky....

It gets mailed when it gets mail....

xanadu0324

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Relax, enjoy it, maybe roll around on it. mmm, maybe not, that could lead to a wet, juicy body... ;)

sheesh, meaning, leaking juice bottles getting you sticky....

It gets mailed when it gets mail....

I'll swim around in all of the vapey goodness like scrooge mcduck!!

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Frawg Seems to know what she is talking about,, see above post 1120 . I am not sure how it works but she does.
The bigger box will cost more but holds a lot more since it seems people are adding more than they take.

You still in????
@tick22 I had a job for most of a year dealing with shipping issues other sellers were having. I got very very familiar with USPS rules, regulations and so forth.
To the point I wrote out notes on fb for the different types of shipping and their costs/differences in costs between retail (what you pay if you go into the counter/teller) and the commercial base rate which is what you pay through paypal/endicia/stamps.com/usps.com and print your label online. You can find the notes either on my facebook or on my blog: http://frawgzdezignzmaille.blogspot.com/2014/11/priority-mail-flat-rate-domestic-and.html [this is just one of the 6 posts about shipping rates, but is the one most useful to this post].

And for those not wanting to go anywhere else:
USPS priority shipping large flat rate box - domestic retail rate: $17.45 + $0.95 tracking + $2.30 (i think) for $50.00 insurance
USPS priority shipping large flat rate box - domestic commercial base rate: $15.80 - includes tracking and $50.00 insurance - when printing through usps.com or paypal.com you MUST select insurance and add $50.00 to the value or the package goes without insurance. Any insurance over $50.00 value gets paid by shipper and still ends up being about $2-6 depending on how much value you assign it. Insurance can help - if USPS manages to run over the package and shatter everything in it, or it ends up stolen by a postal monster they (USPS) sends a check to whomever makes the claim - usually the shipper so they can re-make or redo the project and send it a second time. But either recipient or sender can make a usps insurance claim - they do take up to 60 days to pay out for insurance claims in the event they find the package moldering in some back corner of a shipping warehouse (it happens).

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the information, Frawg.

Now for me, the one question I have is...

Do I need a special paper or printer to print my own label?
You said through Paypal or the PSPS, I take it I prepaid for the label then print it and either take it to the PO and drop in the drop box or out by my mail box for pickup.

I hope everyone sees this.

So this is the one we would use below?

USPS priority shipping large flat rate box - domestic commercial base rate: $15.80 - includes tracking and $50.00 insurance - when printing through usps.com or paypal.com you MUST select insurance and add $50.00 to the value or the package goes without insurance.

With me being last with BOX 1, this is info I need for when I get ready to restart Box 1.

I am thinking of starting out with the big box and lots of packing material when it does go out.

Thanks very much, Frawg

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I stopped in a snagged a large flat rate box today. I'm probably going to schedule it for pick up tomorrow. I'll keep you guys updated.

@tick22 No, you don't need special paper. Just some clear packing tape to tape over the label, that's how I've done it the last few times that I shipped from home.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks MoFo for that information and update.
I tape all my labels anyway.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok, it's Official now, Box 2 is going BIG!!!

Let the next person know that, please, as you PM them..

Thanks to those that threw in their 2-cents....

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just fyi shipping is $15.80 for a large flat rate box.

Edit: Never mind just saw your post Frawg! Thanks!

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can't believe I am finally getting close!!!!

Yes you are, after what seems like months, I am so close and now you are as well. I say about 2 weeks if not sooner....Like late next week maybe. No promises but...... woohoo

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

The bigger box will cost more but holds alot more since it seems people are adding more than they take.

You still in????
Yes, seems like I won't see it until next payday anyway. Still waiting to hear from next in line after me...

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok, it's Official now, Box 2 is going BIG!!!

Let the next person know that, please, as you PM them..

Thanks to those that threw in their 2-cents....

Perfect timing for me to keep the WHOLE thing! MUAHAHAHAA!

(totally kidding)

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Box 2, new and improved, %20 more free!! is going out today. Sadly, I got called into work early so I didn't have a chance to put everything in that I wanted to. I guess I'll still have something to share next time :) @VapedCrusader you're up buddy! 9405903699300287922696

I'll update with the few pics that I took later this evening.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Box 2, new and improved, %20 more free!! is going out today. Sadly, I got called into work early so I didn't have a chance to put everything in that I wanted to. I guess I'll still have something to share next time :) @VapedCrusader you're up buddy! 9405903699300287922696

It's like an early Christmas! WOOP!!! :)

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Did you by any chance get a picture of the new box?
Just wondering how big it is, for future reference. smiles
Looking forward to whatever pictures you took..

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@MoFo and I were discussing the amount of unwanted juice that has flooded box#2 - I'm wondering if we should discuss what to do with that.. maybe keep juice to 1-2 per person.. or keep it to almost full bottles.. will wait for Mofo to add to the discussion.

I will try and sort out all the juices and take some pics once it arrives

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would hope people are not putting in almost empty bottles of juice. I know some DIYers were putting in bottles that people were suppose to try, so those may be getting pretty empty if people were trying them. I also know some bigger bottles were put in as well for people to sample. mmm, what to do???

I will know alot more when I get Box 1 soon. Not sure what to expect from the juices that survived that run.

You all talk about Box 2....

VU Sponsors