The Pay It Forward Box - LIST CLOSED

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'll take the quarter of the 120 please. I know what you mean about the smaller bottle.

You Box 2 people need to talk and figure out what you want to do about those smaller almost empty bottles.....

I say leave the full or almost full bottle alone but the rest should be up to the people of Box 2. I guess when VapedCrusader gets the box that may be the time to talk about it. He should get the box next week, so what do you think? Have him tell us or show us what juices are in the box, have him get rid of the almost smaller empty bottles or what?

Suggestions, please....

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sounds good to me, or we could make a monster bottle of mix delights. laughs. Where everyone has to do a dripper or clearo of.
Ok, joking, or maybe not... you decide :confused:

biglenny1211

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now thats even a better ideal mix all the almost empty bottles up and everyone has to drip it and post the video here........... I like that ideal........LOL

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sounds good to me, or we could make a monster bottle of mix delights. laughs. Where everyone has to do a dripper or clearo of.
Ok, joking, or maybe not... you decide :confused:
I have 4 of those already, lol. I do that with DIY stuff I haven't been crazy about. I pour similar flavors into 4 different bottles. Haven't braved up for it yet. Never know, might be really good. Would never be able to duplicate it, though.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have done that as well on juices that just seem to lack something. Turns out some were made better and some, well, lets say, I added more in hopes of improvement...

Yes, a video of each dripping it would be awesome!!!!!

xanadu0324

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have the box (still) I am hoping I can get it out tomorrow, if not, it will have to be Monday *sigh* I'm sorry. Also, I can't take a photo of what I'm putting IN the box, because there's a super secret thing for @tick22 in there ;) I will post a pic of me with the box, though. Sorry, I've not been here posting. Working 2 FT jobs back to back leaves very little time for much other than sleeping. My first day off is Sunday, but of course the post office is not open then. Damn them! Heh, trying to get a hold of sister to go mail it for me, so yeah.

Anyway for those of you tl;dr the box will probably be shipped Monday. <3

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh, xanadu0324 sleeping is over rated. You can live in 3 hours a day and still function. laughs.

And pictures of you with your box are ok, :rolleyes: I will post pictures of the whole thing later.

Wait a minute, that special thing does not make noise does it and purrs???? :eek:

If you can't ship the box til Monday, don't worry about it.

Please no dead things...... :confused:

xanadu0324

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I promise it isn't (and won't be) dead when it arrives. I should be able to get it mailed tomorrow. That's all I'm saying. :)

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Once I get the box I'll look at the juice situation and figure something out.. I'm getting low anyways so depending on what it is, I could probably use some of them to tie me over.. I'll keep you all posted.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey everyone! I'm so sorry for being MIA this long but I had surgery - two stents implanted in my artery. Can someone please update me on the status of both boxes?

Since I am no longer involved in this forum as I used to be I have lost the ability to update the OP. I would also love it if someone can help me consolidate all of the great photos we have collected during this PIF experiment. I am going to make one hell of a photo album for posterity so we can show other forums that have PIF features how it's done properly.

I want to thank everyone who has participated in advance. This was so much fun when I was actively involved and it appears to be going strong since I left. I will review all of the posts later. I am just dropping into the forum now because a ton of B&M owners keep asking me to post them into our Directory but I can't do so and I posted under Ask An Expert to let the Admin team know. I'll leave the bitter comments out here :D

So what is going on everyone? I missed you all!

Why are you no longer involved in this forum?

Box #2 is on its way to me as we speak.. I will post some updated pics once it arrives!

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey Bug out. Box 1 is almost done, with me being last and waiting for xanadu0324, to get a chance to mail it. maybe tomorrow, maybe Monday, there is no rush, but next week, Box 1 will be done...

Box 2 list is as follows..

37 / 12) @VapedCrusader waiting for BOX 2
38 / 13) @biglenny1211
39 / 14) @Damwow
40 / 15) @sac
41 / 16) @CurlyxCracker
42 / 17) @GargoyleK1
43 / 18) @ceejkay
44 / 19) @Frawg
45 / 20) @Cloud79
46 / 21) @BugOut Machine

So as far as i can tell, everyone is still in it. Waiting to see who does not reply to PMs for addresses.

We did have to get a bigger box before MoFo sent it off to @VapedCrusader, since no one wanted to split it.

You will see that as you catch up on posts...

I can't help with the pictures, hopefully someone who knows their stuff can help you.

Thanks for sticking around this thread. I mean you are the last one to get Box 2. I would hate for you to miss that....

You just take it easy and still well....

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No way, by Monday???.

Do you live a couple of towns over???

Thanks for the extra effort, I know you were working alot this week..

xanadu0324

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL, nope...a state over, though. So shipping early Friday gives it all of Friday and Saturday to get to you :) Make sure to pick up food, water, and a crate by the way.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
mmm, wait a minute, a crate?????
and what kind of food, people or animal??

mmm, well, it can't be you cause you just posted.

You better hope it's here on Monday or I will have to dig a hole...
laughs..

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
laughs, I hope your inside a warm building tonight, cause it's cold out there....

and damn good cell reception. So why a crate for you?? are you dangerous?....

I will just have to wait and see and hope you or whatever it is, is still alive.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I will and I will even be nice and wear clothes....

mmm, with as cold as it will be, I damn sure better wear clothes.

I plan on lots of pictures, have to line it up and such....

If xanadu shipped herself with the box, she can take the pictures as well... snickers

xanadu0324

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would never ever give up my doggies! Neither are in the box, that is for a fact! (and obviously, I am also not in the box)

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I will and I will even be nice and wear clothes....

mmm, with as cold as it will be, I damn sure better wear clothes.

I plan on lots of pictures, have to line it up and such....

If xanadu shipped herself with the box, she can take the pictures as well... snickers
Clothes are optional. :)

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
me and the loves of my life all took a photo with the box:

Peek a boo!!!!

nice pictures and I am glad your puppies are still with you.

so how did you end up with a kitten, or should i say, maybe me????

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's a rule for life, lol.

Very true, my friends, very true!!!!!
I would never ever give up my doggies! Neither are in the box, that is for a fact! (and obviously, I am also not in the box)

You could have gotten out of your crate for your peek A Boo picture. smiles...

Left the doggies at home to protect the place and hope I send you back....

xanadu0324

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Peek a boo!!!!

nice pictures and I am glad your puppies are still with you.

so how did you end up with a kitten, or should i say, maybe me????

I live in a VERY rural area with no animal shelter. When cats/dogs end up pregnant and the *#&@$*&#$*&^#$ owners don't want them, they get dropped off in the middle of nowhere. I have a magical sign in my front yard which reads "bleeding heart lives here, stop on by" which all stray animals can clearly read.
Dipstick (the black one) is a puppy from a litter from a mama dog who showed up pregnant in the dead of winter and I couldn't bear to leave her outside. Sasha (the fluffy sheltie) was found under a dilapidated shed while I was on a bike ride. The kitty, well, you know cats. They just find their way wherever they feel like it.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I must have the same sign as all the strays or lost animals end up here and also live in a rural area. I mean when you lose an animal, people tell them to go see me. Have had horses, a pig and of course dogs and cats show up.
I have a turtle world for those poor turtles I catch in the road or hatch and wander by the chicken coops, A horse from down the road comes visit my horse about every 2 weeks. The owner has almost left him here. No, don't have enough property for 2 horses. The pig did scare the heck out of me, as he had tusks and came running at me. Turns out he was hungry and really just a big baby. Had him for 3 weeks before i had to take him to an animal reserve. no way I could support a pig...

Now the ones I hate are those damn Voles, I give treats to whoever catches one.....

face it xanadu, that sign is invisible to mere humans, only animals can see it....

I expect a bumper crop this winter for sure....

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
man that was fast. I did not know we had a moderator for the PIF section.

xanadu0324

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
o_O what got removed so fast? Did Bugout say something bad???

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There still isn't much room after making the switch to the larger box...lol.
IMG_20141113_122651_369.jpg

Here's what I took out.
IMG_20141113_121313_373.jpg

Here's what I put in.
IMG_20141113_121249_744.jpg

I also put in 5 or 6 bags, 4 pads each, of koh gen do.. I just didn't have time to label them.

@VapedCrusader should have received the box today according the tracking. Crosses fingers that nothing leaked*

Also have a pic of me with the og box, but I have to get it from my gf's phone.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice pictures, MoFo but the box is almost filled already?? sheesh.

Ok, people, you have to take more out of it. laughs.
I can guess what I am looking at next week...

Lucky the wicking stuff can be used as packing and pressed down more than anything else.

I hope everyone is keeping warm, it's cold in the South and North East right now.
Most likely the Midwest as well.

Stay warm and vape on....

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sure it's not that bad, you only vomited once or twice, right? I've been craving cheesecake recently for some reason, I had no success with HIC's homevape. I never thought that I'd say this... love butter actually doesn't taste that bad.

builderbob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ah yes @MoFo. I'm so glad you like my Love Butter....wait, what..er....o_O I mean, it's a delicate blend of Peanut Butter and Vanilla. They originally named it Duck Butter at the shop. I told them that I love it, but they may want to rethink the name hence, Love Butter was born. In fact, I've got (Duck) Butter in my Big Dripper right now.;)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sure it's not that bad, you only vomited once or twice, right? I've been craving cheesecake recently for some reason, I had no success with HIC's homevape. I never thought that I'd say this... love butter actually doesn't taste that bad.
No, I liked it, but it was heavy for me. I found one lighter that I liked better. It was good cheesecake flavor. I almost didn't PIF that one. Glad you have it, man.

ceejkay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@GargoyleK1 you have a message from me. Im getting a bit excited. I have tons of juice that may or may not go in and at least an orchid. Anyone after me have a use for a copper 4nine that is missing the 18650 extension but has everything else?

builderbob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@GargoyleK1 you have a message from me. Im getting a bit excited. I have tons of juice that may or may not go in and at least an orchid. Anyone after me have a use for a copper 4nine that is missing the 18650 extension but has everything else?
AWW SNAP! I could use that copper 4nine, but I've already had the box...:(

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
<This guy. Unfortunately, as we already discussed, you're right after me...

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, haven't been able to contact @GargoyleK1. I'm assuming he/she is out, but there's still a little bit of time I suppose...

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
if @GargoyleK1 has not responded by the time @sac has the box, then we will skip him/her.

All agree?????.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yep. It's been a while hasn't it, Curly?

Sent from my stupid iPhone because I don't have an Android.

VU Sponsors