Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lb161213cd20161213125349.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
https://www.democracynow.org/2016/12/13/electoral_college_members_seek_intel_briefing

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/12/nancy-pelosis-daughter-leads-electors-demanding-in/

Pelosi's daughter is one of a group of 9 democrat and 1 republican Electors seeking intelligence briefings on Russian hacking prior to the Electoral vote.

Dems are also filing suit in Ca, Co, & Wa (all went for Clinton) against laws binding electors to cast their vote for the winner of the popular vote in an effort to get all such laws in all states in USA overturned to free electors to become faithless without repercussions.

This is nothing less than an all out assault to deny Trump 270 Electoral votes and to delegitimize & corrupt the integrity of the Electoral College system in future elections.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
https://www.democracynow.org/2016/12/13/electoral_college_members_seek_intel_briefing

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/12/nancy-pelosis-daughter-leads-electors-demanding-in/

Pelosi's daughter is one of a group of 9 democrat and 1 republican Electors seeking intelligence briefings on Russian hacking prior to the Electoral vote.

Dems are also filing suit in Ca, Co, & Wa (all went for Clinton) against laws binding electors to cast their vote for the winner of the popular vote in an effort to get all such laws in all states in USA overturned to free electors to become faithless without repercussions.

This is nothing less than an all out assault to deny Trump 270 Electoral votes and to delegitimize & corrupt the integrity of the Electoral College system in future elections.
yeah, but it seems to me the DNC are going to be the ones being delegitamized...they look like power hungry lunatics ...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vladamir Putin....doing the job Americans won't do.....reporting the truth about Hilary Clinton....he's an undocumented news agency. there are no illegal humans even if they are russian....Putin didn't cross the border the border crossed Putin...

So, what is Putin's alleged crime??? he didn't submit his stories to the Hilary campaign staff before publishing.

Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right. And 39 of them are Democrats. So what exactly are they gonna do, go faithless against Hillary if the CIA tells them, "Yep, all those DNC and Podesta e-mails are real"?
If they are all Democrats and one guy we knew was going to flip all along, why request a briefing when it isn't going to change your vote.
  • They are trying to create a plausible narrative for Electors to flip based on "Classified Material Intelligence" presented by the nations 17 Highly respected Intelligence Agencies.
  • Who decides Who will preside over the information presented at this briefing?
  • Who will vet it for accuracy?
  • Who will ensure it is not cooked up Partisan Politics warmed over with half truths and flat out lies to get Republican Electors to flip their votes against Trump.
  • Due to the eyes & ears only nature of the brief and secrecy oaths which would be necessary to be employed, different information can easily be provided to the Electors and substituted to a subsequent investigative committee.
  • I can't think of a scenario that would provide a better way to approach a Soft Coup attempt in the United States than the granting of a classified brief to Electors prior to the Electoral Vote that would provide a greater chance of success, Can you?
  • By insisting that their decisions cannot be made without more information on Trump's ties Russia not only do they provide the opportunity to control the vote by the dissemination of unverifiable information that they control, they also inherently empower the Electors to breach their pledges based on that information.
If the Classified Brief request is granted, I really think we should all prepare for the worst.

Last edited:

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If they are all Democrats and one guy we knew was going to flip all along, why request a briefing when it isn't going to change your vote.
  • They are trying to create a plausible narrative for Electors to flip based on "Classified Material Intelligence" presented by the nations 17 Highly respected Intelligence Agencies.
  • Who decides Who will preside over the information presented at this briefing?
  • Who will vet it for accuracy?
  • Who will ensure it is not cooked up Partisan Politics warmed over with half truths and flat out lies to get Republican Electors to flip their votes against Trump.
  • Due to the eyes & ears only nature of the brief and secrecy oaths which would be necessary to be employed, different information can easily be provided to the Electors and substituted to a subsequent investigative committee.
  • I can't think of a scenario that would provide a better way to approach a Soft Coup attempt in the United States than the granting of a classified brief to Electors prior to the Electoral Vote that would provide a greater chance of success, Can you?
  • By insisting that their decisions cannot be made without more information on Trump's ties Russia not only do they provide the opportunity to control the vote by the dissemination of unverifiable information that they control, they also inherently empower the Electors to breach their pledges based on that information.
If the Classified Brief request is granted, I really think we should all prepare for the worst.

The information they will provide will have the narrative spun. Providing classified information to Electors ain't gonna fly unless they have security clearances. This is just a ploy to create doubt and do as much damage to Trump as possible before the Electoral College Vote. I'd say most American's can see the play and will not be cool with it if it creates a constitutional crisis. People are sick of the election cycle and all the political shit foisted on them by the MSM. The chance over overturning the election are quite slim, but it is the last chance of the democrats and their operatives to tank the election. It's a lose-lose mentality that is just repugnant. I sure hope the democrats and their operatives understand the risk they are taking, if they lose this final battle (odds say they will), then they will have lost a lot more than credibility.

I don't know what type of President Trump will be, but it's only fair to give him a chance and see. He won the election, Hillary conceded.

The democrats are trying to invalidate the electoral college, since the founding fathers put it in place to ensure the vote covers all states, not just the ones with the most population. The Bi-Coastal Political Elites are fuming because "their" campaign to put Hillary in the White House was thwarted by states in "Fly Over" country and the rust belt. They didn't lose the election by 2 Electoral votes (Bush & Florida), they lost by 37. Democrats still think that America is a democracy. It's not, it's a Republic of States. The democratic principles may be ingrained at the state level, but at the Federal Level, it is still a Republic at it's core.

Sadly, the Political Elites STILL have no idea how pissed off America is at their shenanigans and outright graft. They are still calling people who voted for Trump racists and sexists despite a mountain of evidence to the contrary. The MSM dutifully parrots the same narrative that lost them the election. They just have not learned that people don't believe them anymore.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used to believe that people who said things like Hollywood was owned by a cabal of internationalist elite to be used as a form of mass hypnosis was a bit over the top....However this election has sold me on the idea that it is true.The stable of Hollywood actors has been roused off their indulgent and decadent assess to be propoganda shills and put to work to make sure the elite continue to remain in power...

I saw this little video they recently put out..I don't know where to even begin....these are the same people who villify the men who created this nation any chance they get, who routinely refer to them as "dead white men" who delegitamize every aspect of the american heritage.......and suddenly they are quoting the federalist papers and talking in hushed revrent tones about the vision of a bunch of dead white slave owning homphobic,mysogintic,Indian slaughtering,Islamphobic, trans-hating,intolerant,cis-gender(not sure what the fuck cis-gender is) white supremacist,nationalist,immigrant bashing scum...This shit makes the Stalinist propoganda of Pravda look fucking sophisticated....this clumsy,stupid,insincere,trite, horseshit is an insult to anyone with an IQ higher than..eggplant, but what is more it is a direct attack on the Republic.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used to believe that people who said things like Hollywood was owned by a cabal of internationalist elite to be used as a form of mass hypnosis was a bit over the top....However this election has sold me on the idea that it is true.The stable of Hollywood actors has been roused off their indulgent and decadent assess to be propoganda shills and put to work to make sure the elite continue to remain in power...

I saw this little video they recently put out..I don't know where to even begin....these are the same people who villify the men who created this nation any chance they get, who routinely refer to them as "dead white men" who delegitamize every aspect of the american heritage.......and suddenly they are quoting the federalist papers and talking in hushed revrent tones about the vision of a bunch of dead white slave owning homphobic,mysogintic,Indian slaughtering,Islamphobic, trans-hating,intolerant,cis-gender(not sure what the fuck cis-gender is) white supremacist,nationalist,immigrant bashing scum...This shit makes the Stalinist propoganda of Pravda look fucking sophisticated....this clumsy,stupid,insincere,trite, horseshit is an insult to anyone with an IQ higher than..eggplant, but what is more it is a direct attack on the Republic.

So true! Wait till the EC goes against them (fingers crossed) and watch what they say then.

121416ClayJones.jpg

Last edited:

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Dear potentially faithless Republican electors: Remember that your names are a matter of public record.

Dear Martin Sheen, Debra Messing, James Cromwell, BD Wong, Noah Wyle, Freda Payne, Bob Odenkirk, J. Smith Cameron, Michael Urie, Moby, Mike Farrell, Loretta Swit, Richard Schiff, Christine Lahti, Steven Pasquale, Dominic Fumusa, Emily Tyra, Talia Balsam and others like you: Suck it.

PS: "Cis-gender" means you're OK with and have no desire to change the gender that you were born with, i.e. that you're normal.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
can someone please explain to me how some mythical Russian hack is a forgien nation interfering with our elections...and Hilary Clinton taking milions and millions of dollars from saudi arabia qutar and morroco, and China is not forgien nations interfering in our elections?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dear potentially faithless Republican electors: Remember that your names are a matter of public record.

Dear Martin Sheen, Debra Messing, James Cromwell, BD Wong, Noah Wyle, Freda Payne, Bob Odenkirk, J. Smith Cameron, Michael Urie, Moby, Mike Farrell, Loretta Swit, Richard Schiff, Christine Lahti, Steven Pasquale, Dominic Fumusa, Emily Tyra, Talia Balsam and others like you: Suck it.

PS: "Cis-gender" means you're OK with and have no desire to change the gender that you were born with, i.e. that you're normal.
thanks for clearing up that cis-gender thing,,I only have one question....what the fuck is a Moby. ......was that the penis with glasses.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just a few,,,,,,,,,,,more,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,days. Hitlery will have lost for the third time.

I'd like to think the bullshit would stop after that(Three strikes and your out, right?) but I suspect they'll try to keep up the pressure on marginalizing Trump as a precurser for a hopeful impeachment. The fourth time Hitlery will have lost.

Mark1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This is exactly why the left is so anti-gun. This shit would be full-bore if we were like the snowflake countries.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just a few,,,,,,,,,,,more,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,days. Hitlery will have lost for the third time.

I'd like to think the bullshit would stop after that(Three strikes and your out, right?) but I suspect they'll try to keep up the pressure on marginalizing Trump as a precurser for a hopeful impeachment. The fourth time Hitlery will have lost.
You still have the January 6th counting of the votes & possible objections there. After that the impeachment crap will go into full gear based on "Trumpted Up" evidence in Obama's official report of the findings of the intelligence agencies on the DNC Hack.

It will go on for the full term of his presidency or Trump has a defining moment of his presidency reminiscent of Regan firing the Air Traffic Controllers that puts him in a position that a majority of americans approve of his actions. Then they will just try to assassinate him.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You still have the January 6th counting of the votes & possible objections there. After that the impeachment crap will go into full gear based on "Trumpted Up" evidence in Obama's official report of the findings of the intelligence agencies on the DNC Hack.

It will go on for the full term of his presidency or Trump has a defining moment of his presidency reminiscent of Regan firing the Air Traffic Controllers that puts him in a position that a majority of americans approve of his actions. Then they will just try to assassinate him.

It's just a waiting game now but we might get tired of it and shoot back if they get too close. ;)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

really...you wanna stir that shitpot...when Trump has the FBI the CIA and the NSA at his disposal to dig through the dirt of the members of congress.....if Trumps starts digging not only will Hilary wind up in prison so will Billybob and Obama. go ahead try impeaching him...he'll take half of the goverment down with him.Hell it wouldn't take more than casual investigation to put Harry Ried away for the rest of his cursed life.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's just a waiting game now but we might get tired of it and shoot back if they get too close. ;)

my best friend's great great grandfather did a fair amount of horse trading with the commancheros in westeren New Mexico....LOL...

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just for giggles I checked some Breaking News sites for the Wikileaks Denial of Russia as source for Documents and this is what I found:

upload_2016-12-16_5-20-0.png

All the ones who carried the story also had pieces on Obama or Putin. Some of those that did not carry the Assange Denial of the hack had older headlines to that effect, but did not carry the confirmation.

Sad really.

Last edited:

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cultural marxism is alive and well in the USA. Normal people see right through this...see what I did there?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Looks like the liberals are going all out to avoid the reality of why they lost by blaming Russia for it all. It just boggles the mind that they continue to push garbage news to assuage their feelings of loss. The "Latte Sipping" bi-coastal political elites can't get past the fact that average Americans hold contrary views on government and other areas of concern. They still think the "peasants" revolted and took their kingdom.

California looks to be setting itself up for a showdown with the Trump administration. I would not doubt that their federal funding will be diminished if they don't play ball with the new administration. They are planning on using taxpayer money to thwart ICE from doing it's legally mandated purpose and removing illegal aliens from the state. This brings up an interesting conflict of interest between Federal Law and State Law. California is a lawsuit happy state, they will file endless lawsuits against the Federal Government. I'm betting most will get quashed.

California is also in a tenuous place financially, they are a huge economy, but barely scraping by due to all the social entitlements and government spending. Diminishing Federal money by 20% would collapse the state economy and make the state insolvent. This is a huge political risk on both sides, but I believe that if California stays completely rogue and resists/refuses to follow Federal Law, they will likely face sanctions of some type. The "Latte Sipping" Intellectual elite will scream bloody murder if their state taxes double to offset the loss of Federal Funding.

If that happens, they will blame Trump and Russia. They blame Trump and Russia already and Trump hasn't even taken the Oath of Office yet.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like the liberals are going all out to avoid the reality of why they lost by blaming Russia for it all. It just boggles the mind that they continue to push garbage news to assuage their feelings of loss. The "Latte Sipping" bi-coastal political elites can't get past the fact that average Americans hold contrary views on government and other areas of concern. They still think the "peasants" revolted and took their kingdom.

California looks to be setting itself up for a showdown with the Trump administration. I would not doubt that their federal funding will be diminished if they don't play ball with the new administration. They are planning on using taxpayer money to thwart ICE from doing it's legally mandated purpose and removing illegal aliens from the state. This brings up an interesting conflict of interest between Federal Law and State Law. California is a lawsuit happy state, they will file endless lawsuits against the Federal Government. I'm betting most will get quashed.

California is also in a tenuous place financially, they are a huge economy, but barely scraping by due to all the social entitlements and government spending. Diminishing Federal money by 20% would collapse the state economy and make the state insolvent. This is a huge political risk on both sides, but I believe that if California stays completely rogue and resists/refuses to follow Federal Law, they will likely face sanctions of some type. The "Latte Sipping" Intellectual elite will scream bloody murder if their state taxes double to offset the loss of Federal Funding.

If that happens, they will blame Trump and Russia. They blame Trump and Russia already and Trump hasn't even taken the Oath of Office yet.
Los Angles and San Francisco, and Marin County are not California...when push comes to shove ...if Trump bankrupted LA and SF the rest of the state would just sit back and laugh....helll you could put their mayors in orange jumpsuits and frog march them to jail....and outside of those counties nobody would give a rat's ass....personally I hope the push to leave the US...the northeren part of California has wanted to leave the state of California for decades and establish a new state, and the central valley has no use of the costal liberal elite...Obama's war on the central valley denying them water has destoyed alot of farmers, and they sell their produce to America not just LA and SF.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

They certainly are ratcheting up the rhetoric. They are blaming Trumps taking a phone call from Taiwan for the Chinese piracy of the Underwater Drone and saying his tweet on the subject made matters worse.

Now the Media is pushing that Trump profited from his campaign by reimbursing his businesses for services rendered on behalf of the campaign while conveniently forgetting that he contributed something like 66 million ? of his own funds to the campaign. They are even talking impeachment before he even takes office.

If those Electors flip [(http://heavy.com/news/2016/12/elect...ing-vote-not-voting-trump-clinton-photos-who/)(lets hope this is as accurate as the polls)] it might be time (to borrow a phrase from Mundy) "to Party Like it is 1776".

Last edited:

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's a foregone conclusion that the liberals and anti-trumpers are going to go for broke trying to impede and even stop Trump. I think that most of America want to see what he can do and accomplish. The bi-coastal political elites can't accept that their gravy train has pulled into the station at the end of the line. When Trump clears the final hurdle of the Electoral College, it's going to balls to the wall for the anti-trumpers.

As I stated earlier, in the unlikely event the electoral college does flip the election, there will be a deep division in America and some really nasty violence. You just don't disenfranchise Millions of citizens votes without repercussion.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They certainly are ratcheting up the rhetoric. They are blaming Trumps taking a phone call from Taiwan for the Chinese piracy of the Underwater Drone and saying his tweet on the subject made matters worse.

Now the Media is pushing that Trump profited from his campaign by reimbursing his businesses for services rendered on behalf of the campaign while conveniently forgetting that he contributed something like 66 million ? of his own funds to the campaign. They are even talking impeachment before he even takes office.

If those Electors flip [(http://heavy.com/news/2016/12/elect...ing-vote-not-voting-trump-clinton-photos-who/)(lets hope this is as accurate as the polls)] it might be time (to borrow a phrase from Mundy) "to Party Like it is 1776".
This is all a phony narritive being pushed by a media who 90% of polled Americans don't trust....the MSM propoganda shills ....trying to fearmonger in order to stay relevant,they are dead.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a foregone conclusion that the liberals and anti-trumpers are going to go for broke trying to impede and even stop Trump. I think that most of America want to see what he can do and accomplish. The bi-coastal political elites can't accept that their gravy train has pulled into the station at the end of the line. When Trump clears the final hurdle of the Electoral College, it's going to balls to the wall for the anti-trumpers.

As I stated earlier, in the unlikely event the electoral college does flip the election, there will be a deep division in America and some really nasty violence. You just don't disenfranchise Millions of citizens votes without repercussion.
well look at it...the DNC has been kicked to the curb....the president is a republican(nominally)..both house of congress are republican most of the govenors are republican and the DNC is being shut out of the Supreme Court picks....what do the have left to lose...They didn't just lose the presidency they lost the whole fucking country..that is what they don';t want the country to notice.....their shenanigans during the nomination,their propping up of the most vile nominee in american history, their tampering with the press during the election...it wasn't whitey,the russians, or the klan that lost them the elections their own corrupt stupidity has pushed them to being the lunatic fringe.and they have decide to double down on lunacy.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yea, it was a massive beat down for the Dems to lose so many state legislatures, Governor's, and the Federal congress to Republican's. The Dem's claim to love Democracy, yet behaved like a socialist politburo when they tanked Sander's run, got all cozy with the press and had "journalists" send in articles for pre-approval to the Clinton campaign. You are right, the Dem's have nothing to lose going bat shit psychotic to oppose Trump and their loss of power.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea, it was a massive beat down for the Dems to lose so many state legislatures, Governor's, and the Federal congress to Republican's. The Dem's claim to love Democracy, yet behaved like a socialist politburo when they tanked Sander's run, got all cozy with the press and had "journalists" send in articles for pre-approval to the Clinton campaign. You are right, the Dem's have nothing to lose going bat shit psychotic to oppose Trump and their loss of power.
The only problem the DNC has with America is..it's America....so they flooded the country with illegal aliens and hostile third worlders who they enrolled on the public dole to buy their votes and displace the American people's vote....and now that it didn't work displacing american votes now they want to displace the consitution and repeal the electoral college....the DNC just wants us to keep voting till they get a just election ...by which they mean an election they win...The DNC has declared war on the consitution and represenative goverments across the globe.That is why they support the EU they fought the Brexit and are fighting the fall of the EU and the rise of sovergien nations...if Trump takes office if the Brexit is insituted, if Italy leaves the EU if France leaves the EU if the netherlands leaves the EU...global goverment goes down like a ton of bricks,and the bankers lose a hundred fortunes. Hilary and Obama used the tax dollars and blood of Americans to destabelize the ME and flood europe with muslims to displace europeans and destroy the republics..to stuff the ballot boxes of europe.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
With Europe, it's like dominoes. When the UK leaves, that opens the doors to others. The EU basically destroyed themselves with un-managed migration from the Mid-East and Africa. Frau Merkel opened the door with intentions of getting low payed workers for the county, now it is a full fledged crisis that threatens the entire continent. The 2 Millions "refugees" will swell to 5 or 6 million once they bring their families over. Germany is kaput unless someone takes charge and stops the massive influx of foreigners. Merkel and her cronies essentially damned the entire EU to ever increasing religious violence and terrorism.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With Europe, it's like dominoes. When the UK leaves, that opens the doors to others. The EU basically destroyed themselves with un-managed migration from the Mid-East and Africa. Frau Merkel opened the door with intentions of getting low payed workers for the county, now it is a full fledged crisis that threatens the entire continent. The 2 Millions "refugees" will swell to 5 or 6 million once they bring their families over. Germany is kaput unless someone takes charge and stops the massive influx of foreigners. Merkel and her cronies essentially damned the entire EU to ever increasing religious violence and terrorism.
I think Merkel saw the writing on the wall...the EU was bound to fail as it was antithesis of weserten thought...social democracy was a failure...the only hope was to get rid of the westeners. she didn't want just cheap labor she wanted a new population.Ir is pretty plain to see that Merkel and the other EU want to erase westeren culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors