Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would like to suggest on innaguration day all of us who voted for Trump let our freak flags fly and find the biggest party in our local area to attend and just celebrate..just celebrate...and we should all take a half hour out of that day and go and troll the huffington post, ot the NYT, or the SPLC.....just for fun...

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's winter. The special snowflakes began to accumulate shortly after midnight, Nov 8. The piles were deep through most of Nov with occasional accumulations throughout Dec around certain "recount" dates and we had another storm today piling up more snowflakes, primarily in the coastal cities. Thankfully, the non liberals have four wheel drives to power through the drifts. The weather man predicts these special snowflakes will make their way to Washington DC in Jan until they have piled themselves up into a nuisance on the 20th of Jan. The plows will keep the snowflakes away from activities for the day and the country will move on despite their presence. By mid March they will begin to melt away.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's winter. The special snowflakes began to accumulate shortly after midnight, Nov 8. The piles were deep through most of Nov with occasional accumulations throughout Dec around certain "recount" dates and we had another storm today piling up more snowflakes, primarily in the coastal cities. Thankfully, the non liberals have four wheel drives to power through the drifts. The weather man predicts these special snowflakes will make their way to Washington DC in Jan until they have piled themselves up into a nuisance on the 20th of Jan. The plows will keep the snowflakes away from activities for the day and the country will move on despite their presence. By mid March they will begin to melt away.
Well Said! LOL!

Mark1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

161220053006640277.jpg

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"Calls for Trump to be voted down by members of the Electoral College were roundly ignored on Monday – with only two 'faithless' Republican electors rejecting the president-elect and four deserting Democrat Hillary Clinton."

Fuck twice as many people deserted Hilary than they did Trump....Hilary is a glutton for punishment ..humilating......The Scotch is gonna be busted out at the Clinton home tonight...and the poop and pans are gonna be flying..Bill better hide under the couch.

How fucking great is that ! To loose 3 times in the same election ya think the fuck off was loud enough?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I told u it was all fluff and dumb lol. It was one way to calm down the way left liberals-
I am just stunned that it got this out of hand- seriously

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I told u it was all fluff and dumb lol. It was one way to calm down the way left liberals-
I am just stunned that it got this out of hand- seriously

Tazers, billy clubs and a whole lot of tear gas.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If the russians did it they'd be telling us there is evidence, even if there was none.

If the terrorists did it they'd be telling us there is no evidence, even if there is some.

At least, that's what I get from the news. "Let's not get ahead of ourselves, there is no evidence yet that this was a terrorist." Or. "There is a strong indication that Russia is behind these cyber attacks."(no mention of evidence)

Which is just fucking retarded. Who cares if terrorists get upset if we blame them for something they didn't do? They don't care. They actually like it. But, Russia has fucking nukes and does not want blamed for something they didn't do. Helloooooo...............

Last edited:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If the russians did it they'd be telling us there is evidence, even if there was none.

If the terrorists did it they'd be telling us there is no evidence, even if there is some.

At least, that's what I get from the news. "Let's not get ahead of ourselves, there is no evidence yet that this was a terrorist." Or. "There is a strong indication that Russia is behind these cyber attacks."(no mention of evidence)

Which is just fucking retarded. Who cares if terrorists get upset if we blame them for something they didn't do? They don't care. They actually like it. But, Russia has fucking nukes and does not want to blamed for something they didn't do. Helloooooo...............

It's bad for Merkels re election if a Muslim immigrant did it . So I guess they will find some right wing nazi white German who did it

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well Italy looks like it may well leave the EU, and what if they do...and they start deporting the illegals,or refusing to give them welfare.... and then what if greece or spain or the Dutch do the same? All the floatsom of africa will run to the only other european nations left with a genocidal policy toward it's own citizens like say Germany.instead of being deported back to Libya.....and then Germany is really fucked....this could be a matter of getting out of the EU quick enough that you are not the last man standing holding the rapeugee bag.....

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
May be in some Machiavellian way, the Uncontrolled Refugee Crisis in Europe was either meant to bring on strengthened centralized government in Brussels, or to destroy the European Union.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well Italy looks like it may well leave the EU, and what if they do...and they start deporting the illegals,or refusing to give them welfare.... and then what if greece or spain or the Dutch do the same? All the floatsom of africa will run to the only other european nations left with a genocidal policy toward it's own citizens like say Germany.instead of being deported back to Libya.....and then Germany is really fucked....this could be a matter of getting out of the EU quick enough that you are not the last man standing holding the rapeugee bag.....

Germany still wants to prove they are not the same country that supported Hitler they are so guilty they are destroying their heritage their culture and their people . Much like what has been tried to be done to us for the last 8 years

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wanna freak out a bunch of special snowflakes? Create a news story and tweets that the New President is going to visit their University a week after the inauguration. Watch the tears fly and safe spaces be declared while blue and pink haired students with nuts and bolts in their faces rush to the Dean's offices to start a sitdown protest while others take to spraying graffiti all over campus. Then the paid professional protesters will roll in.

Mark1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Germany still wants to prove they are not the same country that supported Hitler they are so guilty they are destroying their heritage their culture and their people . Much like what has been tried to be done to us for the last 8 years

Actually, it's been going on for the last 20 years in regards to our "buddies" south of the border. As for Omamma's "refugee" plan? That's by design.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
May be in some Machiavellian way, the Uncontrolled Refugee Crisis in Europe was either meant to bring on strengthened centralized government in Brussels, or to destroy the European Union.
of course it was...Soros is funding the boats coming out of Libya...there is no refugge crisis this is an engineered invasion of europe not some home grown organic demand from the people of europe for mass immigration of illiterate third world thugs clinging to a puritanical cult which is incompatible with liberal democracy...This is a policy coming from the top elite down to the man on the street who ius watching his childeren being raped and beaten who is being kicked out of their homes, whose schools are being turned into jungles whose hospitals are being flooded...who is crying out for it to stop and whose voice is being censored with the help of facebook and whose demand for their simple cultural existence is being perverted into a hate crime by an evil cunt in Berlin who was a member of the East Germany Statsi....there are hundred of thousands of air conditioned tents sitting empty in Saudi Arabia for the Haj and Saudi Arabis won't take asingle ONE of their own co-religionists who are in need...no,no, that problem is dumped on the people of europe who have no more voice in the policies of the EU than I do in the policies of Syria.....it is like the illegal aliens in this country ..it was a disaster created BY the goverment...the goverment allowed the border to stay open the goverment gives free money away to illegals, tthey give them housing and food for free,medical care schools in short they offer ever incentive possible short of free blow jobs from Modannna for illegal aliens to come here.....only a dman fool thinks for a minute that the invasion of latin americans in the US or the invasion of muslims into europe just fucking happened...it was engineered....and the same fucks the engineered the problem are going to tell us they will be the ones to engineer the solution....and the solution is always the same heavier taxation, increase in poverty, the stripping oc civil liberties and the censorship of thought and speech...fucking europe is turning into an Orwellian nightmere and this invasion will lead to war in the streets which the EU will use to justify an iron fisted control over the population.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors