Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
oh the the wall is irrelevant....all he has to do is enforce immigration law and it will be a great succses..hell he could pull troops out of germany and put them on the border even just the national gaurd.... fund the border patrol,institute E-verify for employment, make illegals incapable or recieving social service welfare food stamps, make their childeren incapable of attending public schools, deny drivers licesnses,...in short make it very painfull and difficult to live here illegally ....and they will deport themselves.....much cheaper and more efficient than a wall.
That sums it up in a nutshell, EXACTLY....!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That sums it up in a nutshell, EXACTLY....!
although building the wall would be a fun gesture..a giant "fuck you "to the entire nation of Mexico which has it's appeal...hell it would even be worth the money I bet you could get gofundme and volunteers.....

Last edited:

Mark1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
170109071725828584.jpg

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is bull and I would want to see facts to back it up. I'm 50 and have friends in a lot of different fields in multiple states and that don't hold true to what I have been told by every one of them.

Despite the low rate of increase, the average amount that employees need to contribute toward their health care has increased more than 134 percent over the past decade.

http://www.insurancejournal.com/news/national/2015/11/12/388800.htm

Then figure in increasing co-pays and deductibles and the cost increase to the consumer is even more.

Last edited:

Mark1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I hope it is true and that the media along with the CIA got punked. That would send the leftists into suicide mode.

Mark1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Yeah, I was watching that and laughed my ass off. I found out a few minutes later that it was a CNN 'reporter.'

Yep, some of these media goons are in for a loooong 4 years (or more). Trump's going to show future Republicans how to deal with the media. When the media acts like the child-protestors, you treat them like a child.

Fuck the media. They've been so far up Obama's ass that they no longer have the right to be called 'the media.'

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Trumpster really blasted CNN. It's about damn time a Republican finally gave them the ass kicking that they deserved. Every time CNN asks a Republican a question, the basis of the question is that the Demorat position is correct and the Republican has to answer the question from that starting point. I've thrown so many objects at the TV pissed off that no one ever called them out on it. "You know Wolf, IF my opponents position were correct, which it isn't, I would have an answer for that. But since their position is wrong, the question is nonsense. Do you have another question that actually deserves a thoughtful answer?".

The Dems are so delusional;. They actually believe that they keep losing because they aren't getting their message out. LOL. I think they are right. They need to just stay on point. Keep on articulating. When the people of Maryland and California finally learn how to watch and learn, we'll turn red, too. :giggle:

I hate to say it, but I actually got some enjoyment out of this. My commie, leftist, progressive neighbor's daughter got jumped by 3 illegal mexican women a couple of months ago. She was okay, but she had several broken bones and spend nearly a week in the hospital. For 7 years, he's been throwing the fact that he got Barrycare for his family and loved it. A couple of days ago, I was over his house having coffee. I'm sitting at his kitchen table and I see a hospital bill in his letter holder. He got charged $3900. I asked him what the full bill was, since surely his insurance covered a large chunk of it for him. His face turned really red as his wife, who had heard the question came through and said, "$250". I felt so guilty for the rest of the day. He and I argued on the opposite side of both illegal immigration and Barrycare for years. He learned that I was right on both issues in a 6 week period. I should be punished for feeling so...well... vindicated.

Last edited:

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No way in hell can it be more messed up than the last eight years... and if you believe it will be it 's not worth arguing about.
Heath care is a f'in mess right now mine and many others has gone to shit....
You win the world's biggest understatement award for 2017 right there. buddy...
Sorry I'm late to the party.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I was watching that and laughed my ass off. I found out a few minutes later that it was a CNN 'reporter.'

Yep, some of these media goons are in for a loooong 4 years (or more). Trump's going to show future Republicans how to deal with the media. When the media acts like the child-protestors, you treat them like a child.

Fuck the media. They've been so far up Obama's ass that they no longer have the right to be called 'the media.'
They have earned the right to be called The Media...... The used to be called The News and Journalism.

Media = medium.... they are a function of the method of presentation rather than provider of information.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The MSM has not got out of full on attack Trump mode, it's too profitable for them, but the knife has a dual edge, with every dig taken out of context and every sensational news article which is proven false, the MSM is inflicting the death of a thousands cuts on themselves.

The liberal MSM will stop at nothing to harm and discredit Trump, they've abandoned all ethics, all sense of balance. The public sees it and the trust in the media continues to plummet. They've set the tone on how they are going to cover Trump's Presidency and administration, all out attack and innuendo.

There is one big problem for the MSM, they are still trying to be nastier than Trump, not having learned the lesson that being super vile and nasty toward Trump only makes him stronger, or appear stronger.

They still haven' got over the fact that their "anointed one" Hillary lost an election rigged in her favor by all the MSM and pollsters. In a way, the left believes that it's manifest destiny for them to rule. The problem with that belief set is that history has a way of crushing Hubris into dust.

It's going to be a really painful 4 years for the MSM as they come face to face on the changing of the guard, the old MSM is thrashing about trying to delay the inevitable rise of news sources and websites that suck the profit and readers from them. They went all in for Hillary and now they find themselves on the wrong side of history.

I won't shed a tear if major news papers go tits up, or bankrupt. I'll hoist a tumbler of single malt to toast their demise.

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I won't shed a tear if major news papers go tits up, or bankrupt. I'll hoist a tumbler of single malt to toast their demise.

Same here. We'll just need to be careful because they are going to be falling off rapid fire. We might get drunk too fast. It's time to buy stock in Breitbart. They are going to get the kind of treatment that the old media has enjoyed for years. The control-left is dying fast, thank God.

I just heard that U2 is delaying their album because of Trump. Win!!! Just cancel the bitch. U2 was the only concert that I have ever went to where I left early and went to the bar across the street to watch a local band play. Maybe Bonehead and Meryl Streep can hang out together in Ireland for a while. They deserve each other.

Please Mr Trump. I can't handle this much winning. You aren't even in office yet, and you are just winning too damn much. He even made Barry cry. lol...

By the way. I watched Barry's farewell speech. He said lots of good things about a Presidency. Question is, whose Presidency? He didn't do any of those things he talked about. He must think he's Ronald Reagan even though he was worse than Jimmy Carter, who is STILL the only person that is glad Barry became president (yes... litte p).

Last edited:

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What I'm watching now is France and Le Pen. That woman has a really strong chance of winning, if she can get her average folks wound up and voting. She also wants to put up a referendum for the voters to decide on staying or leaving the EU. Frexit.

If that happens, the EU will crumble. I hope so.

The only country that seems to have any balls left is Denmark. They made it rather undesirable for economic immigrants to come in large numbers and create their own enclaves. No family reunions, they need to learn the language and pass exams to get more that the basic subsistence handout college students get, which is roughly 100 Euro a month.

Last edited:

Mark1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What I'm finding hilarious is how the left reacted to this Trump news in the last 24 hrs. Then the media was busted. Then the left became uber-unhinged, bigly!

I read the St. Paul Pioneer Press newspaper (online sub). For Minnesota, it's not a bad newspaper. But then, compared to the Minneapolis Star-Tribune, anyone looks like a right-wing paper. Anyway, I love trolling the leftists on the Disqus comments on political news articles. I do it in a respectful way as to not have my own comments deleted. So, there's this one moron on there who was so mad about the story being busted that he started calling Trump President Pisser. I started flagging his comments on all political stories he commented on. He was even madder when he saw his comments being deleted and started posting even more inflammatory shit, getting even more comments deleted. :teehee:

Oh man, I have fun with these Marxist Mental Midgets. <----not politically correct, but I don't give a fuck if someone gets offended.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just my speculation on it, who was it being smart mouth about Trump speaking out about the failures of the intelligence community? Schumer I believe. He said something to the effect of Trump better be careful, the intelligence community can come back and bite him in the ass any number of ways. During Trump's press conference he mentioned how disappointed he was at info leaks and mentioned how he had a private meeting.

Purposely kept it to himself, told no one on his staff, not even his own secretary. Boom, the news had the story and it had been leaked. He basically set them up to weed out where the leaks were coming from and it wasn't from his staff or crew so it must have come from somewhere in the white house or the security brief teams.

Much in the way Trump set them up to narrow down where the leaks are I wouldn't be surprised if he had a hand in letting something slip about Michael Cohen and Prague and letting the intelligence community and the media shoot themselves in the foot with it. Knowing damn well they'd assume it was his cabinet pick and then come to find out it was a totally different Michael Cohen. Now they might be a bit more cautious if they think it might bite them in the ass again. Sounds like something I'd pull, hand them the ends of a thread and let them unravel it and hang themselves with it. Maybe a means by which to punk the intel departments if he thinks they're behind some of the leaks and b.s., letting them know it goes both ways.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just my speculation on it, who was it being smart mouth about Trump speaking out about the failures of the intelligence community? Schumer I believe. He said something to the effect of Trump better be careful, the intelligence community can come back and bite him in the ass any number of ways. During Trump's press conference he mentioned how disappointed he was at info leaks and mentioned how he had a private meeting.

Purposely kept it to himself, told no one on his staff, not even his own secretary. Boom, the news had the story and it had been leaked. He basically set them up to weed out where the leaks were coming from and it wasn't from his staff or crew so it must have come from somewhere in the white house or the security brief teams.

Much in the way Trump set them up to narrow down where the leaks are I wouldn't be surprised if he had a hand in letting something slip about Michael Cohen and Prague and letting the intelligence community and the media shoot themselves in the foot with it. Knowing damn well they'd assume it was his cabinet pick and then come to find out it was a totally different Michael Cohen. Now they might be a bit more cautious if they think it might bite them in the ass again. Sounds like something I'd pull, hand them the ends of a thread and let them unravel it and hang themselves with it. Maybe a means by which to punk the intel departments if he thinks they're behind some of the leaks and b.s., letting them know it goes both ways.

The report was out there long before the election. The R never Trumpers had it, the Clinton campaign had it, many reporters had it. They paid for the report. Everyone had it before the FBI and CIA had it. No leak was needed. It was so blatantly stupid in content that it didn't come out before the election as they knew it would never pass muster.

CNN thought they could get away with using it as innuendo with a Russian twist by reporting it without releasing the details of the report. Buzzfeed fucked up CNN's attempt by posting the report in full. It was a pure hit piece by innuendo by CNN and would have worked to some extent until Buzzzfeed fucked up by showing how ridiculous the report was when they posted it in full.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The report was out there long before the election. The R never Trumpers had it, the Clinton campaign had it, many reporters had it. They paid for the report. Everyone had it before the FBI and CIA had it. No leak was needed. It was so blatantly stupid in content that it didn't come out before the election as they knew it would never pass muster.

CNN thought they could get away with using it as innuendo with a Russian twist by reporting it without releasing the details of the report. Buzzfeed fucked up CNN's attempt by posting the report in full. It was a pure hit piece by innuendo by CNN and would have worked to some extent until Buzzzfeed fucked up by showing how ridiculous the report was when they posted it in full.
They worked in concert at the behest of the Democrats both in the Administration and Congress as well as the Anti-Trump Republicans. They tried to blackmail Trump at the Intel Briefing. He thought about it and signaled he isn't gonna play their game.

They wanted to wait until he's sworn after they proved the allegations & to insure succession of power. When he decided to kill the assault on the Ethics committee & refused to fall in line by divesting, both sides want to take him out now.

Last edited:

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm looking forward to the Inauguration where every liberal nutjob will attend if possible. I love street theater. The folks who want to paralyze the city of D.C. might want to consider that there will be A LOT MORE federal police and National guard present. Attacking a Federal Police officer is an immediate felony charge. Quite frankly, I want to see that fat fuck Michael Moore in cuffs.

I hope it's bone chilling cold and snowing like the Antarctic so those snowflakes will feel at home being douche bags.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm looking forward to the Inauguration where every liberal nutjob will attend if possible. I love street theater. The folks who want to paralyze the city of D.C. might want to consider that there will be A LOT MORE federal police and National guard present. Attacking a Federal Police officer is an immediate felony charge. Quite frankly, I want to see that fat fuck Michael Moore in cuffs.

I hope it's bone chilling cold and snowing like the Antarctic so those snowflakes will feel at home being douche bags.
Snow might screw up the Hells Angels & Bikers for Trump that promised to show in force to provide security for the event. I was looking forward to some real street theater!

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Snow will never fuck up those dudes. Studded tires. I want to see bikers beating up snowflakes with motorcycle chains. (Ok, i'm a bit nasty, but I am Evil, got the goatee and all).

Mark1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

You can best believe that the Marxist fucks will be acting like the anarchist flakes that they are. My only hope is that no innocent people get hurt. As for the Marxist fucks? They get whatever is coming to them.

It's going to be entertaining to say the least. Even more people will be exposed to what the DemoKKKrat Party really is.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, the social anarchist fuckabees want to hurt a lot of citizens. I really hope the cops and the agencies got their shit on the ball. I want to see those fuckwads arrested.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What I'm watching now is France and Le Pen. That woman has a really strong chance of winning, if she can get her average folks wound up and voting. She also wants to put up a referendum for the voters to decide on staying or leaving the EU. Frexit.

If that happens, the EU will crumble. I hope so.

The only country that seems to have any balls left is Denmark. They made it rather undesirable for economic immigrants to come in large numbers and create their own enclaves. No family reunions, they need to learn the language and pass exams to get more that the basic subsistence handout college students get, which is roughly 100 Euro a month.
it Le penn gets the vote you can say goodbye to the EU...funny I guess the thought of THIS woman getting elected isn't "historic" must have the wrong kind of vagina.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I doubt that. Way to many people in those states who either work for the government (either directly or company that does contract work) or who are outright members of the FSA.
plus if I'm not mistaken California has the largest number of people on welfare than any state in america.I doubt they'll be voting other than democrat any time soon.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Obama moves troops into Poland Doing his best to box Trump in what a dick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Once again - 0 days without a national embarrassment.

How many times do the Dems need to be embarrassed before they just stop it?
Well lets see.
1) they nominate one of the most crooked politcal hacks in the history of the country
2) Her only opposition is a senile old twat who thinks it is still 1965, and says there are NO poor whites in America
3) they call Trump Hitler
4) the say Trump has raped 13 women and none show up to press any charges
5) They get busted by wikileaks conspiring to steal the nomination and collude with the media to steal the election, and hiring thugs to start violence at Trump rallies
6) They say Trump is a russian spy
7) They say Putin steals the election and offer not one shred of proof
8) and now Trump is romping across the russian steepes with urinating hookers......I think the DNC just never tire of making an ass out of themselves.I don't expect them to stop soon.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I got one of those big tins of flavored popcorn for christmas. New batteries in the TV remote. I'm all set. Except, none of the snowflakes would collect and sell me their tears. I really wanted to add some antitrumper tears to my juice on Inauguration day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors