Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
d958b61f543abb0b933988d99b4c653c.jpg

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
as it stands we aren't far from them...can you honestly say the American political class give a fuck about representing the will of the people.they subvert and ignore any consitutional roadblock to their climb for power.
The American political class finally took it in the shorts. I don't care which party they're from. Their little power trips have cost us citizens plenty. Drain that damn swamp.

well the great thing about the whole Boris and Natasha bullshit is that it really took the nation's attention off what were in the e-mails that were hacked...
That's 100% Bullwinkle!

Snoops said it's BS..... Just FYI
Now, THERE'S a trustworthy source. Run by 2 libs. Where did you fact check Snopes?

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hadn't realized you were a fan of the Russian International Television Network.

Guessing this was posted as a goof.

You do realize that John McAfee has had a bit of a jaded history as I recall and may not be the best, most objective source. He was busted for illegal drug manufacturing and trafficking in Belize. He was wanted for questioning in the murder of an American ex-patriot, fled Belize & was on the run for a while saying people had a hit out on him.

He was denied political asylum in Guatemala & was to be extradited to Belize for the warrant but faked a heart attack in jail to buy time for his attorney to fight the extradition & somehow was never extradited. Belize's Prime minister called McAfee "extremely paranoid, even bonkers". Guatemala deported him back to the USA in 2014. Belize siezed all his property & auctioned it off, but his house mysteriously burned down.

He had a DUI & drunken firearms charge and most recently ran for President of the United States in 2016 for the Cyber Party advocating an end to The War on Drugs, legalization of cannabis, non-intervention foreign policy, free trade, free market w/ no redistribution of wealth and elimination of the Transportation Security Administration.

Your video clip sounds real good, but even I can't get behind that one. Sadly everything he is saying is perfectly plausible, but I'd feel better about the video if there were a few other experts on other networks saying the same thing.

Last edited:

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fwiw snopes shouldn't be blindly trusted. That's the problem, people gripe about fake news and this and that, they slam wikileaks and then turn right around and blindly trust snopes. Why? Because they're the ultimate last word in truth and their whole existence is to debunk. They have the real info, don't believe them? Just ask them they'll tell you. It's like vetting what cnn says by way of msnbc. Not making remarks to this specific instance but in general lots of people are like 'nuh uh man, cause I read it in snopes that's not true'. Snopes fucks up like everyone else and are no more the 'authoritah' on news or the truth than anyone else. They just pretend to be. The minute I hear 'snopes' I just laugh, it's like 'dude but I saw it in a youtubes vid so must be fer reals'.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hadn't realized you were a fan of the Russian International Television Network.

Guessing this was posted as a goof.

You do realize that John McAfee has had a bit of a jaded history as I recall and may not be the best, most objective source. He was busted for illegal drug manufacturing and trafficking in Belize. He was wanted for questioning in the murder of an American ex-patriot, fled Belize & was on the run for a while saying people had a hit out on him.

He was denied political asylum in Guatemala & was to be extradited to Belize for the warrant but faked a heart attack in jail to buy time for his attorney to fight the extradition & somehow was never extradited. Belize's Prime minister called McAfee "extremely paranoid, even bonkers". Guatemala deported him back to the USA in 2014. Belize siezed all his property & auctioned it off, but his house mysteriously burned down.

He had a DUI & drunken firearms charge and most recently ran for President of the United States in 2016 for the Cyber Party advocating an end to The War on Drugs, legalization of cannabis, non-intervention foreign policy, free trade, free market w/ no redistribution of wealth and elimination of the Transportation Security Administration.

Your video clip sounds real good, but even I can't get behind that one. Sadly everything he is saying is perfectly plausible, but I'd feel better about the video if there were a few other experts on other networks saying the same thing.
Yeah you do realize Julian Assange is living in exile, because the global elite want to put a bullet in his head right...that he is forced to live in two rooms., and our goverment says he is in league with Putin..You do realize Snowden is wanted and is living in exile right..So the corrupt tin horn officials of a third world shit hole like Belize...tried to shake down a rich gringo and he wouldn't pay up...wow that'as never happened before...and you do realize John Mc Afee is an expert in computer security.worked for the fucking goverment of the United States on Black programming......as for RT ..Iat this point I give them more credence than I do the Clinton News Network,,,,,you want me to believe a propoganda mill, and war hawks in congress who work for the bankers and the military industrial complex that is trying to gin up a world war where potential untold thousands die....over an eccentric millionaire that has never killed anyone...yeah that makes sense.
A DUI and drunken firearms charge..are you serious???...our goverment ships arms to terrorists we blow up wedding parties with drones..we posion our own people run drugs, run guns,spy on us.....and you think a fucking DUI is something to worry about....I know plenty of people with DUI .....
You sound like the DNC..yeah just ignore the truth because the truth is a russian plot to overthrow the republic...we have to kill the truth with fake news.
Yeah you'd feel better about listening to what the guy had to say if he was legitamte....like Hilary was a legitamte candidate.like Bush was a legitamate candidate, like the rest of the metrosexual douchbags with 500.00 haircuts on the idiot lateren pushing for war are legitamate....I got news for you man...Drugs,and Sex, and Rock and Roll, and even guns....don't make you a goof...listening to known murders and meglamaniacs does make you a goof...I fear Putin a helluva lot less than I do the congress of the United States.
Obama and Hlirary Clinton put an innocent man in prison for making an obscure youtube video..blaming him for the cause of their gun running in Libya...Ted Kennedy had a DUI and his pregnant lover died, and he didn't spend a day in jail..oh no they made him the lion of the senate..Dinesh D'souza went to jail for making a film critical of Obama....there are half a dozen men who have been jailed or their carrerrs ruined for doing 1/100th of what Hilary did with classified information...I can't believe anyone who lived through the hearings on Hilary Clintons e-mail scandal can live with the starry eyed illusion that the law if fair or impartial..the law has become a weapon against the politically incorrect.

Last edited:

Bobx

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First of all I really am a Canadian, Eh?
I am Canadian and I approved this message.

Your Statement:
Murray_B said:
In most Presidential elections I usually wind up not voting Democrat or Republican

Can you answer for me 2 questions?
Who is our President..............
And is he Democrat or Republican..........

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, they all said they would go, not just Katy. You can't just pick one maple leaf off the tree, you have to take the whole tree. And, you can have Gary Johnson too. Just so you know, a bunch of illegal aliens come with him. He's not just pro vaping, he's pro everybody. Shouldn't be a problem as there seems to be a corridor of "sanctuary cities" all along the west coast, at least as far as Seattle. Gary can just leave the gate open for 'em when he moves up there with you.

You just won the Nobel Pee Prize for originality
with "You can't just pick one maple leaf off the tree, you have to take the whole tree."
I laughed so hard I got café all over the keyboard.

Gary Johnson is too stoned to realize he's a liberal globalist.
I don't care that he vapes. Sarah Silverman vapes, is a stoner and a liberal dumbshit
and she's much cuter than Johnson...I'd show you her breasts but Whiskey won't let me.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You just won the Nobel Pee Prize for originality
with "You can't just pick one maple leaf off the tree, you have to take the whole tree."
I laughed so hard I got café all over the keyboard.

Gary Johnson is too stoned to realize he's a liberal globalist.
I don't care that he vapes. Sarah Silverman vapes, is a stoner and a liberal dumbshit
and she's much cuter than Johnson...I'd show you her breasts but Whiskey won't let me.

I'm so glad Whiskey won't let you.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm so glad Whiskey won't let you.
She would but I'd have to blackout the nips..I refuse to do that to a perfectly good set of nips.
Male nips are a diff story..but I refuse to have that argument with @Whiskey, I like her :)
Addendum: Besides, I appreciate the effort at maintaining some semblance of decorum

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

On the other hand:
http://tulsa.backpage.com/MiscJobs/get-paid-fighting-against-trump/12627241
Demand Protest is the largest private grassroots support organization in the United States. We pay people already politically motivated to fight for the things they believe. You were going to take action anyways, why not do so with us!

We are currently seeking operatives to help send a strong message at upcoming inauguration protests.

PLEASE NOTE: You will be required to attend an in-person workshop and sign our standard non-disclosure agreement.

As a Demand Protest operative you will receive a monthly retainer of $2,500 on top of our standard per-event pay of $50/hr, as long as you participate in at least 6 events a year. We are extremely flexible and can work with almost any existing work schedule. Full-time operatives receive health, vision and dental insurance for families, flexible vacations, and paid trainings. Travel expenses are always paid.
https://www.demandprotest.com/recruitment/

I'm thinking of once again becoming a radical activist...reliving my youth..LOL

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
She would but I'd have to blackout the nips..I refuse to do that to a perfectly good set of nips.
Male nips are a diff story..but I refuse to have that argument with @Whiskey, I like her :)
Wait... What... Males getting treated differently.

Sorry off topic.

Not really off topic if you consider the political nature of the thread..
But as I said...and hopefully you noted my addendum. I'm cool with the rules. ;)

True. Yes, I did

Last edited:

Murray_B

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Your Statement:

Can you answer for me 2 questions?
Who is our President..............
And is he Democrat or Republican..........

If you are a resident of the U.S. then your current president is Barack Obama for a few more days. He ran as a Democrat.

On the twentieth President Elect Donald Trump will become president. Did you know that his grandfather lived in northern British Columbia for quite some time and is famous for bringing fine dining to Canada's north? Trump ran as a Republican this time but ran as a Reformer before.

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My wolves were about to come out. Thanks for calming them down, lol.
I can imagine..I'm a little lycanthropic myself ( I love it when I use words the forum spellchecker doesn't know...)
and I used to train attack dogs (obedience too) so I can tell when a shewolf is about to show teeth..:)

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If it happens, I hope the feds go after each and every one of them for possession and releasing chemical weapons. A few life sentences will go a long way in stopping that shit in the future.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If it happens, I hope the feds go after each and every one of them for possession and releasing chemical weapons. A few life sentences will go a long way in stopping that shit in the future.

This is a guesstimate..but I'd venture a third of the thugs are crisis actors and they'll wuss out,
and another third are undercover feds and other cops who will instigate but won't act.
Of the remaining third half are Hollywood actors
who have really only been talking shit but they're not serious
and most of the others are spoiled college kids who don't want to call home for bail.
That leaves a handful of BLM nuts and California crazies to worry about.

Something else to consider is that the entire plan to interfere with the inauguration
may well be another false flag, a reason to call out the guard, claim a coup and declare martial law

200c0-42falseflags.jpg

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm serious about the Kenyan vodou. If you search youtube for video of when
Barry was in college you'll see him reach into his pocket to get
goofer dust to throw at his audience periodically...basically the same stuff Hugo Chavez had Cuban babalaos
drop on the citizens of Caracas.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors