Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well now... That explains it. I didn't see anything he said to you.

He is one of only 2 people I've ever set to ignore status on VU. I didn't do it recently, so at some point he must have gotten ignorant with someone and I didn't want to hear it. I have no idea why or when I ignored the other user, either. Generally, it is when someone gets in a pissing contest with someone. He might have been arguing with the other ignoree.
Yo Boater, in case you haven't noticed, in order to get along in this place you have to act mediocre or you attract flies..

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
0a174b6a5f49f0bf3dd99fef55015c03.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
0a174b6a5f49f0bf3dd99fef55015c03.jpg

Liberals always get the first wrong out of guilt........ as they are the party of starting wars... the right in this country at least tend to end them. Granted the right always builds up the military the left uses for it wars. But history is history.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When you out of meme
Use HILARY ... SAD

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
While the segregation thing I undestand.... remember Selma???????

What I don't get is the Russia thing..... they Dems have been beaging the righties to play nice with the Ruskies for about 100 years.................

This makes the new Republican President a traitor. Because he considers giving them what they wanted...........

When did the axis of the Earth switch.. because that is the only thing that might explain what's going on.

Unless Trump really was a DNC plant....... thing is he figured out early... he could actually win.... so they have Putti do some hacking....on themselves.... the Clintons Afterall made the man one of the riches people in the world. Uranium deal emember that for one. Afterall the hack was known almost from the day it occured.....

If the Russia thing was an issue..... it would have been a big deal BEFORE Trump won.........there would have been hearings about it prior to the election... not after. ........

Keep the memes coming. funny is funny.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
While the segregation thing I undestand.... remember Selma???????

What I don't get is the Russia thing..... they Dems have been beaging the righties to play nice with the Ruskies for about 100 years.................

This makes the new Republican President a traitor. Because he considers giving them what they wanted...........

When did the axis of the Earth switch.. because that is the only thing that might explain what's going on.

Unless Trump really was a DNC plant....... thing is he figured out early... he could actually win.... so they have Putti do some hacking....on themselves.... the Clintons Afterall made the man one of the riches people in the world. Uranium deal emember that for one. Afterall the hack was known almost from the day it occured.....

If the Russia thing was an issue..... it would have been a big deal BEFORE Trump won.........there would have been hearings about it prior to the election... not after. ........

Keep the memes coming. funny is funny.

ISRAEL hacked the DNC & Framed Russia. They had most to gain & I refuse to believe Russia would have left a big old sign that they did it. Only a fool or a Democrat would believe that.

Last edited:

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ISRAEL hacked the DNC & Framed Russia. They had modt to gain & I refuse to believe Russia would have left a big old sign that they did it. Only a fool would believe that.
Unless it was a deal between the Clinton and their friend who owes them Vladimir.

But yeah... if the hack was a legit hack... I too say Isreal. A Hillary presidency would be much better for the Russians thn Trump and Isreal may not have survived one......

Heck then there's China. Hillary would be better for them too. They wouldn't mind framing Russia either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors