Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahhhhhhh. The poor babies didn't get to go play with the other kids. It's been fun watching CNN whine about it.

"We wasn't invited to the party!" :cry:
It about time... imo they should have a different group everyday. Who gets in based on lottery. You get in the Room yesterday you sit out today.

CNN has no more right to briefings than my local JR High school paper.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

dr_rox

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ebd39863d4753c6c054f2e66d8da8b4b.jpg

Somebody tossed some water on HRC....

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
While I agree that CNN, Buzzfeed, Politico, Times, LA Times, needed a message sent, I do not believe it was a good message for the administration to send to exclude them in the manner it was done. I'm glad to see that Fox News, AP, Post & Time stood up and and protested the action.

I think they should assign numbers to all news agencies and determine access to the briefing room on a rotating basis to all news agencies in numerical rotating order. When they all have to skip the briefing regularly & equally in turn, they will agree to move the briefings to the larger facility as the administration attempted to do in the beginning.

I further believe that the President must make an announcement that the administration is deeply troubled to hear that advertising dollars are being selectively blocked by googles AD Revenue Service to Conservative news agencies and Twitter, Google, Facebook, and YouTube have apparently launched a concerted effort to treat conservative users differently than others to stifle Free Speech. The Administration should announce that these Internet Institutions have become such a part of the fabric of Freedom of speech in our society that he will consider nationalizing these services to insure fairness of access if these practices are not immediately ceased.

He should call on congress to institute and pass legislation making it illegal to deny services, advertising revenue, modify views like or dislikes statistics or to suppress search priority without due process instituting hefty penalties for violations.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
While I agree that CNN, Buzzfeed, Politico, Times, LA Times, needed a message sent, I do not believe it was a good message for the administration to send to exclude them in the manner it was done. I'm glad to see that Fox News, AP, Post & Time stood up and and protested the action.

I think they should assign numbers to all news agencies and determine access to the briefing room on a rotating basis to all news agencies in numerical rotating order. When they all have to skip the briefing regularly & equally in turn, they will agree to move the briefings to the larger facility as the administration attempted to do in the beginning.

I further believe that the President must make an announcement that the administration is deeply troubled to hear that advertising dollars are being selectively blocked by googles AD Revenue Service to Conservative news agencies and Twitter, Google, Facebook, and YouTube have apparently launched a concerted effort to treat conservative users differently than others to stifle Free Speech. The Administration should announce that these Internet Institutions have become such a part of the fabric of Freedom of speech in our society that he will consider nationalizing these services to insure fairness of access if these practices are not immediately ceased.

He should call on congress to institute and pass legislation making it illegal to deny services, advertising revenue, modify views like or dislikes statistics or to suppress search priority without due process instituting hefty penalties for violations.
There are like a thousand legit news sources.. there are 50 seats in the press room and this was a smaller group then that.......

Seems to me there are allot of good reporters and agencies getting locked out everyday.....

CNN and the rest ought to sit down and shut up. They dont have a right to be in the room at all...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are like a thousand legit news sources.. there are 50 seats in the press room and this was a smaller group then that.......

Seems to me there are allot of good reporters and agencies getting locked out everyday.....

CNN and the rest ought to sit down and shut up. They dont have a right to be in the room at all...

CNN and the rest of the corporate media owned by the globalist are pissed because they are no longer the kingmakers....they're pissed because they don't get to manufacture consent....they lied cheated and most likely turned a blind eye to murder in order to get the witch elected and they fell flat on their faces....these people are pissed they are no longer relevant, like burned out pop stars giving blow jobs for votes,and c rated hollywood has beens looking for just another 5 minutes of fame.If this continues,if Trump continues to discredit them..a whole new and different Alt- media is going to emerge.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought this was pretty funny ... all these groups protesting immgration restrictions yet when called upon to do something other than talk ... crickets and/or excuses.

Hysterical. All that virtue signaling....but when it comes down to personal virtue....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
libfuckatrds... what if it was a hrc or bho pinata? When they aired this on TV, they blurred out the kids faces to protect them. Huh? They should be protected from their parents.

I think all these parents all have more in common than they think....I mean really...teaching young childeren to hate , and violence is a legitamate political expression.
DrSamuelGreenKKGrandDragon7241948.jpg

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think all these parents all have more in common than they think....I mean really...teaching young childeren to hate , and violence is a legitamate political expression.
DrSamuelGreenKKGrandDragon7241948.jpg
Just Democrats following in Democrat traditions.....

Why do we call these people Anti-fa????
When what the are Is anti democracy.... or anti-Trump... using facist action and speach to express thier decent.......

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Just Democrats following in Democrat traditions.....

Why do we call these people Anti-fa????
When what the are Is anti democracy.... or anti-Trump... using facist action and speach to express thier decent.......

You all people - and Trump - should actually look up the definition of fascism before before calling the kettle black.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You all people - and Trump - should actually look up the definition of fascism before before calling the kettle black.
oh no...a snowflake got triggered... does this mean your going to get violent now?...it is the people attacking your President who are using..and advocating the use of violence, not the people who voted for Trump.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Nationalism is NOT facism. They are 2 separate things.. you can be one or the other or both or niether.

Trump may be a nationalist.and protectionist.. but he is far from a facist or even dictorial.

The thing about Trump to me.. is the guy appears to actually intend to govern as per the constituion. He Will enforce the laws congress has passed....

Hopefully next week when he talks to them he can dial back the bravado enough to get them to actually do their jobs...

CONGRESS HAS AN ISSUE WITH HIM ENFORCING A LAW.. ITS THEIR JOB TO CHANGE THAT LAW.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
GOOD MORNING TRUMP SUPPORTERS....
Here's my message to the president..
75f0b09541229a38c75a84b3c9a15267.jpg

To all liberals/progressives,don't argue with the trump supporters just post MEME it's easier...
have a good day all..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

So replace the term nationalism with globalism. You describe the Clintons both Bushes and Obama...

Trumps nationalistic speach.... is so far the only facist trait shown.... sorry enforcing laws passed by Congress is not authoritarian... picking and choosing which to enforce or not.... might be.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
GOOD MORNING TRUMP SUPPORTERS....
Here's my message to the president..
75f0b09541229a38c75a84b3c9a15267.jpg

To all liberals/progressives,don't argue with the trump supporters just post MEME it's easier...
have a good day all..

Yep, it's far easier especially if you are an inarticulate,uneducated twat with a pedestrian IQ. and the only point you are able to dreg up from the neandertahl attic you call a skull is....if you don't posses the aptitude to participate in a conversation just attempt to destroy the conversation.....if you had the balls you'd join anti-fa hide your face behind a mask and beat women in the streets.....

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep, it's far easier especially if you are an inarticulate,uneducated twat with a pedestrian IQ. and the only point you are able to dreg up from the neandertahl attic you call a skull is....if you don't posses the aptitude to participate in a conversation just attempt to destroy the conversation.....if you had the balls you'd join anti-fa hide your face behind a mask and beat women in the streets.....

Especially when you have 3 brains...
Ok ok...
You just proved my point again...
63e7ffba6d06438e1a581adb70bcf43c.jpg

You like that SMART BOYS!?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Especially when you have 3 brains...
Ok ok...
You just proved my point again...
63e7ffba6d06438e1a581adb70bcf43c.jpg

You like that SMART BOYS!?

Yeah I've seen pictures of you ej that you posted .....you ain't got shit to brag about....people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones....their time would be better spent growing a pair of stones.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ohh.. you checking on me now?
LGBT Q?
The fuck!!
What's wrong with you sweetie!

of course I do... we all do..we work for Putin and he told us to spy on you...no actually you were just one of many people on that thread it wasn't created just for you.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
of course I do... we all do..we work for Putin and he told us to spy on you...no actually you were just one of many people on that thread it wasn't created just for you.

Mods
please check on this comments!
The member admitted spying on me
And other members...this can be a HARASSMENT CASE!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mods
please check on this comments!
The member admitted spying on me
And other members...this can be a HARASSMENT CASE!

you forgot to point out to the Mods I'm a russian spy working for Putin..add that bit in......

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, it looks like Trump and most likely Jeff Sessions are actually going to make it a crime to ....break the law.....this is the start of a slippery slope headed toward a rule of law and a civil society....if this continues it may end in a represantive form of goverment..and we may see the disolutonment of the globalist aristocracy....grab your pussyhat and fight back !
http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/02/25/5th-circuit-reinstates-texas-alien-harboring-law/

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you forgot to point out to the Mods I'm a russian spy working for Putin..add that bit in......

The member admitted to be
Communist spy... I don't think we should allow a communist in the community that collects data from vapers... this is not good!!
I call FOR IMPEACHMENT for FALSE VAPE

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The member admitted to be
Communist spy... I don't think we should allow a communist in the community that collects data from vapers... this is not good!!
I call FOR IMPEACHMENT for FALSE VAPE

LOL, you got me with that one EJ. I had a mouth full of coffee, now I need to go change my shirt.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That bit about the witches casting spells, you just can't make this shit up. It stands to reason with all the trash talk from JK Rowling against President Trump that those looney tunes actually resort to witches and wizards and think their ills can be cured by waving magic sticks and reciting silly words. After all isn't that how Harry Potter overcome all his troubles? Then they have the nerve to call Trump a 'clown'. Yea, pretty sure he's not the bloke in the shaggy dress waving a stick and babbling stupid made up words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors