Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
C5b6Vo5UoAAd9tk.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think this is great Trump won't attend the whitehouse correspondents dinner....he told then to go fuck themselves....It's brillliant he is going over the heads of the media directlly to the people....a group of presstitutes owned by a small handfull of uber rich globalist elite is not a free press.it is the enemy of the people.it has a global agenda to destroy the US and for that matter the national sovergienty of all nations.and install a one world order....I have to say I'm more impressed by Trump now than when he was running....He's doing some great shit.the globalist propoganda mills needs to be called for what they are.

http://www.breitbart.com/news/trump-wont-attend-white-house-correspondents-dinner/

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think this is great Trump won't attend the whitehouse correspondents dinner....he told then to go fuck themselves....It's brillliant he is going over the heads of the media directlly to the people....a group of presstitutes owned by a small handfull of uber rich globalist elite is not a free press.it is the enemy of the people.it has a global agenda to destroy the US and for that matter the national sovergienty of all nations.and install a one world order....I have to say I'm more impressed by Trump now than when he was running....He's doing some great shit.the globalist propoganda mills needs to be called for what they are.

http://www.breitbart.com/news/trump-wont-attend-white-house-correspondents-dinner/

28a6cac0b9cbac44e9e3c24e21bb783d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
28a6cac0b9cbac44e9e3c24e21bb783d.jpg

Hey ej..here's a newsflash for you and the rest of the coven.........most of us on this thread with the exception of you already knew long before Donald Trump came along that the news was fake news........you defend a corporately controlled industry monopolized by the same people who sit on the boards of weapons manufacturers and central banks ...you are the best kind of slave...a grateful slave..... one who embraces their chains.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey ej..here's a newsflash for you and the rest of the coven.........most of us on this thread with the exception of you already knew long before Donald Trump came along that the news was fake news........you defend a corporately controlled industry monopolized by the same people who sit on the boards of weapons manufacturers and central banks ...you are the best kind of slave...a grateful slave..... one who embraces their chains.

I pay TAXES BRO the fuck did you expect!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
4ebb5df103b5dd97ef7b117e4e0ca2ce.jpg

Hey ej I challenge you to tell everyone one on this thread exactlly who Elliot Lusztig is........you can't...for all you know he lives in the basement next to your basement and writes a blog...thank elliot for his blog and tell him my plumber writes a blog to....so does my fucking cat,

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey ej I challenge you to tell everyone one on this thread exactlly who Elliot Lusztig is........you can't...for all you know he lives in the basement next to your basement and writes a blog...thank elliot for his blog and tell him my plumber writes a blog to....so does my fucking cat,

I don't know him and I'm dumb illiterate remember?
I just meme
Don't make it hard for me please...!
33fa8a842f2d5ea7a28d674ff0b5c926.jpg

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's an ARROW BTW!

I agree Obama IS a big Dick.......

And Donald does appear to have small hands.....

So what... we're not fencing or playing basketball here.

Why are lefties so obsessed with sex and who is having it with who (or what)?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree Obama IS a big Dick.......

And Donald does appear to have small hands.....

So what... we're not fencing or playing basketball here.

Why are lefties so obsessed with sex and who is having it with who (or what)?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Hahahahahahjhahha
That's what she said

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh that American Puritanism vs educating our young.
NOt saying I am pro trandgender bathrooms, am just too deeply raised in strange US morals.
People who get offended by a mother breastfeeding or seeing a bare boob on a beach...
but yes by all means force your morals upon others with legislation.
sigh.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Resigned? He's gonna be president for 8 years no doubt...

If he does not lose it and resign.
Our govt is a politicorp not a regular corporation.
A distinction Trump is having problems coming to grips with.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh that American Puritanism vs educating our young.
NOt saying I am pro trandgender bathrooms, am just too deeply raised in strange US morals.
People who get offended by a mother breastfeeding or seeing a bare boob on a beach...
but yes by all means force your morals upon others with legislation.
sigh.
That is your opinion and you are welcomed to it,all Trump is doing is allowing communities to have an opinion differing from the tired old threadbare leftist claptrap that you regurtatate....I have no idea how old you are, but for those of us who lived through the 60's...alot of us find your attitude passe and bankrupt.The comparison you make between a woman breastfeeding and a 50 year old male perv in a dress skulking through little girls bathroom is so ludicrous it only serves to embarrass whatever point you vainly attempt to make.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If he does not lose it and resign.
Our govt is a politicorp not a regular corporation.
A distinction Trump is having problems coming to grips with.

POLTICORP... agreed...
Man... it's messy up there!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is your opinion and you are welcomed to it,all Trump is doing is allowing communities to have an opinion differing from the tired old threadbare leftist claptrap that you regurtatate....I have no idea how old you are, but for those of us who lived through the 60's...alot of us find your attitude passe and bankrupt.
I grew up in the bible belt.
Still no Sunday alc sales in my state.
I was in high school before girls were allowed to wear pants.
I remember when Polio vaccine became available.
Ahh the good ol days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors