Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Amazing how people can function when so clearly delusional...... The sky is falling, Trump is flipping, Putin is trustworthy, MSM never lies.....
Yep like Trump is going to make America great again.
Obama is the Antichrist.

I think the Rapture did happen a couple of years ago as that one guy said.
The world just did not miss the 25 that qualified.

Dead Gummy Worm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yep like Trump is going to make America great again.
Obama is the Antichrist.

I think the Rapture did happen a couple of years ago as that one guy said.
The world just did not miss the 25 that qualified.
This coming from the guy pretending to be some sort of ambassador to any higher power/being who would be remotely interested in the people who frequent a vaping forum......

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It amazes me how so many imbeciles with peach fuzz nuts are willing to believe
anything the gub'min and their propaganda machine spew forth.
That the Obama's healthcare act was written counting on the stooopidity of the beer drinking
sports watching sheeple's inability to understand big words
or research truth totally escapes them.

This time it's the fact that their own wool has been pulled over their pointy heads
is far beyond the common comprehension.

If not for the intrinsic danger their stoopidity poses for the rest of US
I'd find the imbecile's knack for projection and their belief everyone else should be as stoopid
as them laughable
Projection by the newly hateful is what has me confused.....

What has changed?

I thought the cut and run strategy of Obama was a bad thing.. yet it seems that's what some of the former trumpeter want.
Seems to me getting what you want would also make him a liar.. thus loosing your support. By fulfilling your wish as stated.

He could recall all US forces. Have them in State side bases by Monday.. would that fix anything?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Dead Gummy Worm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Projection by the newly hateful is what has me confused.....

What has changed?

I thought the cut and run strategy of Obama was a bad thing.. yet it seems that's what some of the former trumpeter want.
Seems to me getting what you want would also make him a liar.. thus loosing your support. By fulfilling your wish as stated.

He could recall all US forces. Have them in State side bases by Monday.. would that fix anything?

They arent true trumpsters, they were just anti hillary's. They would rather have someone like like lyin ted or little marco who would win any battle of the liars for king deceiver

Dead Gummy Worm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
IM EVERYTHING man... start reading from the start
And stop taking worship pill for a day or 2

I
You are full of it. Not going to read from page one :D i can tell enough by your words/actions here that you are a fraud. You are spineless, you dont have the will to see anything through. At the first pot hole you tuck tail and run like a liberal bitch.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And I'm still waiting for the lies... that are actual lies. Or were not obvious BS or wishfull thinking.

Hillary and Obama supporters say the same thing. That they, and you, refuse to see what's in your face doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It only means that you refuse to accept it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,because now it's your guy.

Trump was my guy, then he lied. I have accepted it and moved on. :cool:

Dead Gummy Worm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hillary and Obama supporters say the same thing. That they, and you, refuse to see what's in your face doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It only means that you refuse to accept it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,because now it's your guy.

Trump was my guy, then he lied. I have accepted it and moved on. :cool:
Lied about what? Was your guy?? Doubtful, you are one of them wishy washy liberals who cant decide what principles they want to stand for. Fake Trump supporter is what you are... Wolf in sheeps clothing

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They arent true trumpsters, they were just anti hillary's. They would rather have someone like like lyin ted or little marco who would win any battle of the liars for king deceiver
I dunno Trump seems to be ahead in the lying game at this point in his presidency.

Ohh sorry, I forgot it is alternate facts now....

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are full of it. Not going to read from page one :D i can tell enough by your words/actions here that you are a fraud. You are spineless, you dont have the will to see anything through. At the first pot hole you tuck tail and run like a liberal bitch.

K

I

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Having a hard time reconciling truth i see. You are among the delusional. Nobody said trust the govt.. But you delusional people grasp at any conspiracy theory out there and run with it without any fact. Just because someone believes it to be true doesnt make it true.
Nah, I'm fine. See, I'm not some junior flag waving boy scout who thinks he can impress people
by insulting them and/or accusing them of being delusional.
You're the type of stupid bitch who wouldn't even notice if you were
getting fucked up your ass as long as somebody got you high first.

Go back to reading comic books and leave the conversation to folks who actually understand what they read.

Dead Gummy Worm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
LOL. You're one of those.

I don't take a beating from a friend and remain friends. If people lie to me, especially those I supported, I don't go back for more. Fuck that punk Trump.
LOL You have zero facts, You are a fake, a fraud, flaky wishy washy snowflake

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lied about what? Was your guy?? Doubtful, you are one of them wishy washy liberals who cant decide what principles they want to stand for. Fake Trump supporter is what you are... Wolf in sheeps clothing

Ever since you got on this thread you do nothing but insult those with who you disagree.
Is that all you got?
Rather than demand proof go do your own homework, asshole.
I see you got run out of ECF..I wonder if it's because you can't hold your tongue or be civil.

Talk to the finger.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You're talking out of your ass. Go back and read the whole thread. Everyone that's been on the forum for more than a month is laughing at you for that comment.

Dead Gummy Worm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Nah, I'm fine. See, I'm not some junior flag waving boy scout who thinks he can impress people
by insulting them and/or accusing them of being delusional.
You're the type of stupid bitch who wouldn't even notice if you were
getting fucked up your ass as long as somebody got you high first.

Go back to reading comic books and leave the conversation to folks who actually understand what they read.
You contradict yourself multiple times within this post here bub. Yet you are trying to claim you know better. Just another liberal throwing a temper tantrum is all you are.

Dead Gummy Worm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Ever since you got on this thread you do nothing but insult those with who you disagree.
Is that all you got?
Rather than demand proof go do your own homework, asshole.
I see you got run out of ECF..I wonder if it's because you can't hold your tongue or be civil.

Talk to the finger.
I didnt get run out... I can still post there all i want, it is a choice i make because THIS right here and now is much more amusing to me. The sheer stupidity and ignorance is beyond funny, almost sad.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL You have zero facts, You are a fake, a fraud, flaky wishy washy snowflake
See what I mean?
Time is informed with all the pertinent facts. That a comic book aficionado like you would claim different only shows your true ignorance.
That you would call anyone of us "Snowflakes", "fake", "flaky", ETC
only shows your lack of reading comprehension and the fact you probably still believe in the tooth fairy.
The latter is a good thing if you're gonna run around insulting veterans...
It's a small world and your daddy won't be around to protect your ass for ever.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didnt get run out... I can still post there all i want, it is a choice i make because THIS right here and now is much more amusing to me. The sheer stupidity and ignorance is beyond funny, almost sad.
Yea, got all defensive didn't ya?
Indeed, your sheer stupidity and ignorance is hilarious indeed.
You may join EJ in the killfile. I don't waste my time talking to imbeciles.
Just a hint, A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Dead Gummy Worm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
You're talking out of your ass. Go back and read the whole thread. Everyone that's been on the forum for more than a month is laughing at you for that comment.
So you lied for more than a month, now your true colors are showing through. If you have them fooled that is not my problem. I am laughing at you. Others laughing at means just as much as me laughing at you...

Dead Gummy Worm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yea, got all defensive didn't ya?
Indeed, your sheer stupidity and ignorance is hilarious indeed.
You may join EJ in the killfile. I don't waste my time talking to imbeciles.
Just a hint, A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
You know this from experience i can see, beyond repair yours is.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Otay, I'm thinking of letting EJ out of the killfile.
At least he has a sense of humor and understands some big words ;)
but the new asshole...Geez. Nothing like preaching to the choir
right after they all find out the preacher is a pedophile.

Last edited:

Dead Gummy Worm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Otay, I'm thinking of letting EJ out of the killfile.
At least he has a sense of humor and understands some big words ;)
but the new asshole...Geez. Nothing like preaching to the chorus right after they all find out the preacher is a pedophile.
I love how you preach about insults yet are the one doing all the insulting, for the most part. My intelligence is beyond sufficient to interact with the likes of you.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So you lied for more than a month, now your true colors are showing through. If you have them fooled that is not my problem. I am laughing at you. Others laughing at means just as much as me laughing at you...

LOL.

You should write for Disney. Maybe they'll turn your fairytale into a cartoon movie.

Here's a little advice, as you're still wet behind the ears. Making stuff up to insult somebody doesn't really work with anyone past the age of about 10. You know, like screaming "LIBERAL" when you begin looking stupid. It just makes you look,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,more stupid.

Trump is a lying fucktard.

Dead Gummy Worm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
LOL.

You should write for Disney. Maybe they'll turn your fairytale into a cartoon movie.

Here's a little advice, as you're still wet behind the ears. Making stuff up to insult somebody doesn't really work with anyone past the age of about 10. You know, like screaming "LIBERAL" when you begin looking stupid. It just makes you look,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,more stupid.

Trump is a lying fucktard.
If the shoe fits. Walk like a duck, quack like a duck, look like a duck.... Yup its a duck.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's what I'm saying about Trump, except I spell "duck" different.

If the shoe fits. Walk like a fuck, quack like a fuck, look like a fuck.... Yup its a lying fuck.
Well apparently "some" of us know more than my buddy Vlad
and a shitload of investigative reporters and intelligence operatives.

There's a stooopid cheerleader in every crowd.

Dead Gummy Worm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
That's what I'm saying about Trump, except I spell "duck" different.

If the shoe fits. Walk like a fuck, quack like a fuck, look like a fuck.... Yup its a lying fuck.
What has he lied about? Still waiting. You claim to have BEEN a trump supporter, what has he lied about to change that opinion?

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Almost as amussing as watching Trump beat EVERY ONE in the election.. MSM and Russia included.

I never was a Trumpeteer... I did vote for him... I did listen to or watch , live if possible, eveytime he or most of the rest of the candidates spoke. If anything I fell in the No More catagory. With a heavy emphasis on Never Hillary and never Bernie....

I voted lyin Ted in primary...... but i live in California..... so who cares

Dead Gummy Worm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Almost as amussing as watching Trump beat EVERY ONE in the election.. MSM and Russia included.

I never was a Trumpeteer... I did vote for him... I did listen to or watch , live if possible, eveytime he or most of the rest of the candidates spoke. If anything I fell in the No More catagory. With a heavy emphasis on Never Hillary and never Bernie....

I voted lyin Ted in primary...... but i live in California..... so who cares

At least you are honest :D I was for trump once i knew what he stood for which was in 2015 :D

Dead Gummy Worm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
America first.

He presented himself as a nationalist. He has shown himself to be a globalist. That's a lie.
How has he shown to be a globalist? He hasnt. One of your lies you keep spewing. He also never said he was a "nationalist" if anything he is just being practical. But you still havent managed to see the point. Just like you said we were going to go to war with syria yet EVERYONE TRUMP, TILLERSON, MATTIS ALL SAID NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN. But yet he "lied" there are fires burning that we cannot just walk away from... that is a fact you can thank Obama for putting him in this position. Just because we are taking care of loose ends does not negate America FIRST policy.....

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You still have yet to say with any fact what he has lied about.
there have been several... and he has shown you the tweetering tweets.

its pretty amazing when Time and Pulse both see what some of us have been saying since the beginning.
Trump was never going to change anything.. just more of the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors