Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DFlEkBWXkAAv6sW.jpg

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not buying she is under some impression that she's gonna rake in the big bucks off a little website and a few books...but I'm pretty damn sure she wouldn't have snowball's chance in hell of getting a teaching position in any major University because of her views. With her level of education what she did is defintely a bad carrerr move that she did because she felt it was important that people know what really happened......I don't know why I should assume this woman is stupid,greedy,or insane....but not the so called experts that work for the goverment, a goverment that is stupid,greedy and insane. People that write conspiracy theroy books aren't really getting on the best sellers list....they get labeled nutter loony and tinfoil hat wearer...for every David Icke there are a thousand conpiracy writer publishing in oblivion....and unlike David Icke or Alex Jones...this woman does not strike me as a showman but rather a serious acedemic.

I have no idea what her job prospects were. Her bio states what she had done but doesn't give any indication that she was employed at the time of her theories or any prospective employment. For all I know, her services may have run their course and she was unsuccessful or was not looking for future employment(retired). People don't generally include careers they were turned down for or were not trying to get in their bio.

You said she had little to gain. I'm saying that isn't necissarily true. It could be that she had nothing to lose. I didn't look up her age, but she's dead now and didn't look like a spring chicken. She may have been retired. She certainly had a bunch of time on her hands.

It looks to me like she had everything to gain and nothing to lose. And the way the web page was set up with multiple selling points for the book throughout, the page looks more like an ad than a theory.

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have no idea what her job prospects were. Her bio states what she had done but doesn't give any indication that she was employed at the time of her theories or any prospective employment. For all I know, her services may have run their course and she was unsuccessful or was not looking for future employment(retired). People don't generally include careers they were turned down for or were not trying to get in their bio.

You said she had little to gain. I'm saying that isn't necissarily true. It could be that she had nothing to lose. I didn't look up her age, but she's dead now and didn't look like a spring chicken. She may have been retired. She certainly had a bunch of time on her hands.

It looks to me like she had everything to gain and nothing to lose. And the way the web page was set up with multiple selling points for the book throughout, the page looks more like an ad than a theory.

Dr Wood began her investigation of 911 on 911 while she was gainfully employed;
From 1999 to 2006 she taught mechanical engineering at Clemson University in Clemson, South Carolina.

Since 2006 she has been an independent researcher, lecturer and author.
Dr Wood last appeared on Coast to Coast radio on Wednesday April 6, 2016. Her death is listed on none of the available
biographies including those attached to her books on Amazon.

Where did you find that she is dead?

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know. It was in one of the links when I googled her name. Might not be true, I didn't investigate. Not sure why someone would make it up though.
Not dead that I can find (and I'm very good at finding..;) )
There are several deceased Judy Wood persons.
Judy Wood of Fayetteville, N. Carolina, 1951-2017 seemed the most likely candidate but she was a nurse, there's a pic and she looked nothing like Dr Judy Wood.
Judy Faye Wood of Columbia, Missouri May 15, 1951 - May 1, 2017 (Age 66), the Doctor wasn't a Faye.
Judy Wood of Cedar Rapids, Iowa May 4, 1943 - Sep 13, 2016 (Age 73) too old
Judy A Wood of Wichita, Kansas A., age 66, homemaker/Legal Assistant...not an engineer
Judy Ann Holder Woods of Winston-Salem, North Carolina..Clemson where Dr Wood used to work is in S. Carolina and Judy Ann wasn't a PhD
Judy Frances Wood of NICHOLASVILLE, Kentucky, 60, wife of William H. Woods, died Mon., Nov. 8, 2004 (listed twice)

There is an email addy for Dr Judy Wood but since dead people vote and reply to emails now-a-days...

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone see these or try it?

Guessing a few will get a knock on the door from the PoPo & be charged with bank fraud.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been beginning research of the concept of the Birth Certificate Indenture imposed upon each of us when we were brought into this world that the above videos are based on. I never imagined, nor did my parents I'm sure, when my parents sold me into corporate slavery by obtaining my Birth Certificate & applying for my Social Security Card.

How all these legal issues can be imposed at birth by relying on the ignorance of the masses is beyond me. We are not taught Common Law on purpose & are placed into legal agreements that are never explained to us in advance and we are not therefore at all capable of understanding our obligations under those agreements and that in itself is utterly criminal.

We are All participating in the STRAWMAN ILLUSION MATRIX. Very informative!

Ironic that the Statue of Liberty in fact represents and celebrates this fact:
Bartholdi sailed to America, at the suggestion of other Freemasons and kindred spirits in France, for the purpose of proposing the project. Although he had no drawings as he set sail, his Masonic biographer writes, as he entered New York harbor, “he caught a vision of a magnificent goddess (Nimrod’s Semiramis — Isis or Astarte), holding aloft a torch (of Illuminism) in one hand and welcoming all visitors to the land of freedom and opportunity” (signifying Brotherhood control of the American people by the “liberties” perpetrated against them).
http://thenwwrdor.blogspot.com/2012/05/statue-of-liberty-masonic-goddess-from.html

Interesting stuff. Lots & Lots to learn about life, liberty, & reality itself.

That is One Hell of a Rabbit Hole you introduced me to Sensei Hazy!

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This might be why CNN needs to make up a bullshit story about Russia...so nobody notices stuff like this....WTF is going on at the DNC,,,,,the bodies are piling up like cordwood.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This might be why CNN needs to make up a bullshit story about Russia...so nobody notices stuff like this....WTF is going on at the DNC,,,,,the bodies are piling up like cordwood.

Yeah but the Feds arrested the IT guy Imran Awan fleeing country at least.
Feds arrest IT staffer for Wasserman Schultz trying to leave country
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...asserman-schultz-trying-to-leave-country.html

What are they thinking letting him out with ankle Monitor when they know damn well he was spying on Congress and selling secrets. AG's office & FBI are impudent jokes run by a crime syndicate. Lock these criminals up. Sad.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah but the Feds arrested the IT guy Imran Awan fleeing country at least.
Feds arrest IT staffer for Wasserman Schultz trying to leave country
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...asserman-schultz-trying-to-leave-country.html

What are they thinking letting him out with ankle Monitor when they know damn well he was spying on Congress and selling secrets. AG's office & FBI are impudent jokes run by a crime syndicate. Sad.
I gotta a feeling going down this rabbit hole would expose the fact that the DNC it totally owned and controlled by forgien interests..that it has been totally co-opted by globalist banks and corporations...the illusion has to be kept alive that we live in a republic and that ballot boxes have any relevancy in our future .....and so while the DNC has been going on a murder spree that rivals a Stalinist purge , and so to hide this fact that the DNC is assassinating a helluva alot of people... the media is side tracking the masses with nothingburgers like the fact Trump like russian dressing on his salads and Putin sent an army of millions of Siberians to illegally cast votes in Albuquerque and Philly.....I mean who you gonna believe the media or your lying eyes.there is no ethnic cleansing going on in europe..Trump is insane. Putin rigged the election.....ect....pretty soon they will sell us the idea the prisons they put us in are public housing units. ..ask an Indian...

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been beginning research of the concept of the Birth Certificate Indenture imposed upon each of us when we were brought into this world that the above videos are based on. I never imagined, nor did my parents I'm sure, when my parents sold me into corporate slavery by obtaining my Birth Certificate & applying for my Social Security Card.

How all these legal issues can be imposed at birth by relying on the ignorance of the masses is beyond me. We are not taught Common Law on purpose & are placed into legal agreements that are never explained to us in advance and we are not therefore at all capable of understanding our obligations under those agreements and that in itself is utterly criminal.

We are All participating in the STRAWMAN ILLUSION MATRIX. Very informative!

Ironic that the Statue of Liberty in fact represents and celebrates this fact:

Interesting stuff. Lots & Lots to learn about life, liberty, & reality itself.

That is One Hell of a Rabbit Hole you introduced me to Sensei Hazy!
Suggest you read about admiralty law if you haven't already...
BTW, you pointed your spelunker's headlight down a new cavern for me with Dr Judy Wood...
I've always thought there was way too much dust

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Suggest you read about admiralty law if you haven't already...
BTW, you pointed your spelunker's headlight down a new cavern for me with Dr Judy Wood...
I've always thought there was way too much dust
Thought you posted Judy Wood up when we had initial 9-11 discussion. Would that be the "Glacial Ice age cavern" unearthed below WTC4 that Judy Wood was saying was evidence of DEW melting the bedrock & others are claiming was a Gen 5 nuke? I only watched the video from the article that was posted in thread.

Maybe it was Pulse you should be thanking for posting?

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was up all night watching videos about Admiralty Law and how others have been using these secret SS accounts to pay their bills & Taxes for years as Freemen by writing promissory notes on the bills as Administrator Trustee of the Strawman Corporation created in their name and instructing the Debt holder to send proof of money duly owed by 2 person contract under common law within 30 days & upon satisfaction of that requirement to send the bill for the IRS to satisfy the debt from the secret account created in their name.

Quite a bit on this subject on Youtube.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I gotta a feeling going down this rabbit hole would expose the fact that the DNC it totally owned and controlled by forgien interests..that it has been totally co-opted by globalist banks and corporations...the illusion has to be kept alive that we live in a republic and that ballot boxes have any relevancy in our future .....and so while the DNC has been going on a murder spree that rivals a Stalinist purge , and so to hide this fact that the DNC is assassinating a helluva alot of people... the media is side tracking the masses with nothingburgers like the fact Trump like russian dressing on his salads and Putin sent an army of millions of Siberians to illegally cast votes in Albuquerque and Philly.....I mean who you gonna believe the media or your lying eyes.there is no ethnic cleansing going on in europe..Trump is insane. Putin rigged the election.....ect....pretty soon they will sell us the idea the prisons they put us in are public housing units. ..ask an Indian...
It ain't just the DNC & we all know it. If Trump doesn't take the DNC pedos & criminals now he will be in deep dodo when Wikileaks publishes evidence of GOP pedophilia, other crimes & Illuminati collusion in a few months....He will wind up with a democrat majority congress in 2018 & really be screwed - if he lasts that long that is.

Still convinced Brennan is planning a JFK incident following Alan Dulles' playbook.

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thought you posted Judy Wood up when we had initial 9-11 discussion. Would that be the "Glacial Ice age cavern" unearthed below WTC4 that Judy Wood was saying was evidence of DEW melting the bedrock & others are claiming was a Gen 5 nuke? I only watched the video from the article that was posted in thread.

Maybe it was Pulse you should be thanking for posting?
No, I had dismissed Dr Wood as a nutter when I first came across her 'cause of her focus on DEWs.
It all looked too much like controlled demolition and I skipped
the lack of debris.
Having now become aware of the image manipulation and what seem like holographic airplanes
I'm open minded to the lack of debris and as I said, I've always wondered why there was so much dust.
I had considered little nukes in a controlled demolition scenario.

However, though I appreciate pulsevape's input (even though he can't spell worth a damn ;) )
other than you for bringing up Dr Wood I would have to thank Time...
Time has been so adamant about debunking or at least discrediting Dr Judy
that as a reactionary reaction I actually took the time to read all about her "evidence"
as well as the efforts to intimidate and censor her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors