Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This could well be a call to arms> It is nothing less than a complete emasculation of the presidency of DJT!

Call your representatives now!

House Overwhelmingly Passes Veto-Proof Russia Sanctions Deal
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...ingly-passes-veto-proof-russia-sanctions-deal

This supposedly makes Obama's executive orders law, prohibits Trump from repealing or reversing them and greatly curtails trumps presidential power. He is ordered to attack anyone resupplying Syrian forces! Language was added regarding North Korea forcing reconcilliation and new voting in both houses this week.

It isn't a sanctions bill but a declaration of war!

Last edited:

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
it is a papal decree not an enforceable law for all.
Sheesh.
Google Fu did reveal all the moonbats expressing outrage over it though.

To paraphrase Andrew Jackson when responding to Worcester v. Georgia...

"Pope Francis has made his decision; now let him enforce it!"

I look forward to the Swiss Guard storming the ramparts.

IMG_0471.JPG

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This could well be a call to arms> It is nothing less than a complete emasculation of the presidency of DJT!

Call your representatives now!

House Overwhelmingly Passes Veto-Proof Russia Sanctions Deal
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...ingly-passes-veto-proof-russia-sanctions-deal

This supposedly makes Obama's executive orders law, prohibits Trump from repealing or reversing them and greatly curtails trumps presidential power. He is ordered to attack anyone resupplying Syrian forces! Language was added regarding North Korea forcing reconcilliation and new voting in both houses this week.

It isn't a sanctions bill but a declaration of war!
It's a flagrant violation of international as well as US Constitutional law.
There is no evidence that Putin has done anything but mind his country's business.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Time has been so adamant about debunking or at least discrediting Dr Judy

Horseshit.

I'm not debunking anything. I was asked my opinion and I gave it.

If you want to believe in magic dust, ghosts, bigfoot or anything else, I don't care. But if I'm asked my opinion on any of it, you're going to get my opinion.

And if you change your opinion because you don't like mine, that's just funny.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, I had dismissed Dr Wood as a nutter when I first came across her 'cause of her focus on DEWs.
It all looked too much like controlled demolition and I skipped
the lack of debris.
Having now become aware of the image manipulation and what seem like holographic airplanes
I'm open minded to the lack of debris and as I said, I've always wondered why there was so much dust.
I had considered little nukes in a controlled demolition scenario.

However, though I appreciate pulsevape's input (even though he can't spell worth a damn ;) )
other than you for bringing up Dr Wood I would have to thank Time...
Time has been so adamant about debunking or at least discrediting Dr Judy
that as a reactionary reaction I actually took the time to read all about her "evidence"
as well as the efforts to intimidate and censor her.
was that just a roundabout way of saying your just a contrary old cuss.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, that isn't what I said at all.
I may be an old cuss..
but when I see anybody spend more than one sentence decrying what they allegedly consider worthless
I figure it's worth investigating and coming to my own conclusions. I don't do group-think

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

laugh3-smiley.gif

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Horseshit.

I'm not debunking anything. I was asked my opinion and I gave it.

If you want to believe in magic dust, ghosts, bigfoot or anything else, I don't care. But if I'm asked my opinion on any of it, you're going to get my opinion.

And if you change your opinion because you don't like mine, that's just funny.
Have I issued any "horseshit" at you? Mind your manners. My change opinion is funny?
Damn you're easily amused...
If you read back on this thread you may find where you spend an inordinate amount of words attempting to discredit
Dr Woods with nothing but your own assertions and ridicule.
Given the above, in my opinion you have no real opinion..
See above where you mention "magic dust"?
What is your authority to classify Dr Wood's evidence as "magic dust"? That you were a welder for a while or that you watched some youtube flicks?
I think Dr Wood's authority beats your experience hands down.
Therefore it isn't your opinion or lack thereof that made me change my opinion.
My investigation caused me to open my mind and consider changing my opinion.

Your outright dismissal of Dr Wood's well documented evidence while stating only that you've
watched a lot of youtube flicks, which I consider tantamount to an attempt at disinformation is what caused me
to investigate the matter on my own, not to change my opinion. It takes data and an educated opinion to do that.

Moreover, I don't see where anybody actually asked for your opinion
though you have used that as an excuse to spew undocumented bullshit.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, that isn't what I said at all.
I may be an old cuss..
but when I see anybody spend more than one sentence decrying what they allegedly consider worthless
I figure it's worth investigating and coming to my own conclusions. I don't do group-think

What an asshole.

I was asked what I thought. I gave more than one sentence because I actually like those that asked and felt they deserved an explanation for my opinion.

If you want one liners, take bobbi off ignore.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What an asshole.

I was asked what I thought. I gave more than one sentence because I actually like those that asked and felt they deserved an explanation for my opinion.

If you want one liners, take bobbi off ignore.
Asshole?
I've noticed that you often resort to insulting anyone who has the balls to disagree with you. That all you got?
Insults and horseshit?
Bobby probably has more intellect than you but he favors what I consider the opposite team.

Nobody asked you what you thought. I understand we're supposed to be discussing
but you don't like discussion unless everybody agrees with your uneducated assertions.
See if you can reach around with your tiny dick and fuck yourself..or better yet, go find a horny stallion.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Then dementia may have caught up with you.
You deserve this twice..go get a dictionary:
Have I issued any "horseshit" at you? Mind your manners. My change opinion is funny?
Damn you're easily amused...
If you read back on this thread you may find where you spend an inordinate amount of words attempting to discredit
Dr Woods with nothing but your own assertions and ridicule.
Given the above, in my opinion you have no real opinion..
See above where you mention "magic dust"?
What is your authority to classify Dr Wood's evidence as "magic dust"? That you were a welder for a while or that you watched some youtube flicks?
I think Dr Wood's authority beats your experience hands down.
Therefore it isn't your opinion or lack thereof that made me change my opinion.
My investigation caused me to open my mind and consider changing my opinion.

Your outright dismissal of Dr Wood's well documented evidence while stating only that you've
watched a lot of youtube flicks, which I consider tantamount to an attempt at disinformation is what caused me
to investigate the matter on my own, not to change my opinion. It takes data and an educated opinion to do that.

Moreover, I don't see where anybody actually asked for your opinion
though you have used that as an excuse to spew undocumented bullshit.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Asshole?
I've noticed that you often resort to insulting anyone who has the balls to disagree with you. That all you got?
Insults and horseshit?
Bobby probably has more intellect than you but he favors what I consider the opposite team.

Nobody asked you what you thought. I understand we're supposed to be discussing
but you don't like discussion unless everybody agrees with your uneducated assertions.
See if you can reach around with your tiny dick and fuck yourself..or better yet, go find a horny stallion.
low blow,low blow...nobody is as uninformed and inane as bobbie...say your sorry!

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
low blow,low blow...nobody is as uninformed and inane as bobbie...say your sorry!
Not sowie.
They're about even..it's just that I tend to disagree with Bob more..but both
are uninformed and arrogant about it.
You try hard to come off a less than but it's transparent. I like well read people and/or folks with open minds.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have this idea...that Trump is busting Sessions balls, because after having a little private party with the robber barons of Silicon Valley recently they told him Sessions was to good at his job.....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sowie.
They're about even..it's just that I tend to disagree with Bob more..but both
are uninformed and arrogant about it.
You try hard to come off a less than but it's transparent. I like well read people and/or folks with open minds.
Bullshit..and you know it....what you are saying is absurd....

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bullshit..and you know it....what you are saying is absurd....
What's absurd? Both Time and Crumb are arrogant. Both think they know but don't know jack.
The only difference I see is that Time is a tad better read and maybe understands the language better than Crumbshit.
But neither is particularly intelligent...

You on the other hand are extremely well read and even articulate when you're not trying to sound like you aren't.
I learned that lesson also. Blend in.
I was just watching Frank Zappa discuss absurdity. You make me proud by saying my words are absurd.
I'm gratefully dead..man. It's the end of the world and I don't mind.
If y'all wanna think I have dementia that's cool.
I Ching says The blind man sees and the lame man runs.
The Superior Man don't give a damn.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh fuck but you got your panties in a twist...chilax...would you...YOU are fucking arrogant....I am fucking arrogant...alot of us are fucking arrogant...or we can be.....Time is one the few people here worth listening to...he's a head, a thinker...with a helluva alot of life experince and he is very well read...both you guys are alot alike and that is why you butt heads...I like you dude,but to be honest you got a hair trigger..so do I, so does Time....We all here aren't gonna see eye to eye on everything, but our respect for each other should transcend that trivial shit.....beside Time has a right to be arrogant, he is accomplished....Crumbie is to fucking stupid to be anything else but arrogant, his arrogance is born out of insecurity....and the fact he knows he is to lazy and to stupid to actually think....so he pretends he can, and he is to fucking stupid to realize the rest of the world sees he can't.

there must be a quote from the Marahabarta that applies here...not that well versed in Zappa...

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
both you guys are alot alike

Now them's fighting words, Hippie.
I Ching say the Superior Man wipes with the Mahābhārata and dries it with the Rāmāyaṇa.
Moreover, Confucius wasn't confused when he said
confucius104563.jpg

Take a deep breath, hold it in as long as you can and
"Wherever you go, go with all your heart."

I see dust. It really is quite simple unless there is a perception problem or a Napoleonic glitch in the matrix.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have this idea...that Trump is busting Sessions balls, because after having a little private party with the robber barons of Silicon Valley recently they told him Sessions was to good at his job.....
No....its because JR got dragged into the BS............

Jeff should have made clear to Trump that he would have to recuse..... Re investigations involving the campaign elections and likely all Russia.....

That like taking a job for someone when you have a non compete clause with your new bosses main competitors. And not saying so prior to hire. In the non political world..... That could be illegal.... at minimum unethical......

Only reason this is a story... is TWITTER!

Proper procedure is for some unnamed source. To whisper such things to Wolfie or some other MSM hack.

Not the American people directly. ...

I bet the only reason Trump is still tweeting..... is he's waiting for Jeff to respond. Jeff just needs to grow a pair and dial the phone..... Simple as that.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Think Sessions is dragging his feet & seeking to play both sides for his own survival. DOJ has been biggest disappointment when dealing with blatant Democrat crimes. Sessions needs to get his ass in gear & start high profile indictments now. Time to drain Swamp before they can further damage administration.

Rosenstein has to go for his obvious conflict of interests w/ Muellar probe. McCabe has to go as well for COI as well.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Think Sessions is dragging his feet & seeking to play both sides for his own survival.
DOJ has been biggest disappointment when dealing with blatant Democrat crimes.

Sessions needs to get his ass in gear & start high profile indictments now. Time to drain Swamp before they can further damage administration.

Mebbe he recused himself from investigating democrats...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Think Sessions is dragging his feet & seeking to play both sides for his own survival. DOJ has been biggest disappointment when dealing with blatant Democrat crimes. Sessions needs to get his ass in gear & start high profile indictments now. Time to drain Swamp before they can further damage administration.

Rosenstein has to go for his obvious conflict of interests w/ Muellar probe. McCabe has to go as well for COI as well.
get real...what do you think would have happened if Sessions had not recused himself...it would have cast the whole Trump administration into the light of collusion...Sessions thought it would run it's course and die, he had no idea it would be dragged on this long. none of us did everyday we are amazed at how insnae the DNC has become...and if he tried to indite Hilary it would ignite such a circus the entire apparatus of the state would come to a screeching halt...as the left would do any and everything to protect her and the DNC.....personally I'd say go for it..indite her, and blow the lid of off every crooked bastard in Washington GOP included...but it very well could spin us into what we are seeing happening in Venezuela.The banks and the FED would crash the dollar and send the country into ruin to protect the knowledge of who and how the world is really run.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nobody asked you what you thought.

This is from @Tpat591 first post about Dr Wood. Read the red part.

She is right that there is no way there was 1,250,000 tons of rubble on the ground after the event. Not even close, The multiple slow motion clips showing solid steel turning to dust in mid air before it hits the ground are tough to refute. The steel just literally falls to dust! Wonder what our steel worker would say to that.

Ask @Tpat591 who he meant when he said "our steel worker".

So go fuck yourself. You either can't read, dementia has set in or you are a liar.

I gave my thoughts, as requested, about the ruble and the steel "turning to dust". I don't give a fuck if you got your panties in a twist about my answer. That's your problem, not mine. Nobody else got sand in their vagina about it but you.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
get real...what do you think would have happened if Sessions had not recused himself...it would have cast the whole Trump administration into the light of collusion...Sessions thought it would run it's course and die, he had no idea it would be dragged on this long. none of us did everyday we are amazed at how insnae the DNC has become...and if he tried to indite Hilary it would ignite such a circus the entire apparatus of the state would come to a screeching halt...as the left would do any and everything to protect her and the DNC.....personally I'd say go for it..indite her, and blow the lid of off every crooked bastard in Washington GOP included...but it very well could spin us into what we are seeing happening in Venezuela.The banks and the FED would crash the dollar and send the country into ruin to protect the knowledge of who and how the world is really run.
So what if they freak about HRC being arrested. They are freaking because she will flip on them to save her own ass in a heartbeat. That is never gonna change & the economy is gonna crash anyway.

Better to get it over with. She has left too many bodies in her wake to let her off the hook.

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lil misleading title...

Here's the actual Breitbart story title...
Oregon Passes GOP Senator’s Bill Allowing Gun Seizure Order Without Gun Owner’s Knowledge

It's to allow cops to come get yer guns if they think yer a nut about to mow down a buncha kids.
Cali's had it for a couple years. :( I haven't heard of it ever being used. (or abused)
Just going to write as much."They" have to legally (as in a judge) declare you a risk of danger to yourself or others.
It skips my mind where but that's already within the power of the Feds as part of Obama care or something like.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is from @Tpat591 first post about Dr Wood. Read the red part.

Ask @Tpat591 who he meant when he said "our steel worker".

So go fuck yourself. You either can't read, dementia has set in or you are a liar.

I gave my thoughts, as requested, about the ruble and the steel "turning to dust". I don't give a fuck if you got your panties in a twist about my answer. That's your problem, not mine. Nobody else got sand in their vagina about it but you.
You're still butthurt, asshole?
You must be bored shitless or have man issues to keep on fucking with this.

I'll explain, imbecile.
Tpat didn't ask as in wanting to know what you think. He used sarcasm
because you have issues with people disagreeing with yo, at least that was what I got from it..
You made your opinion known as you stated that buildings are built to fail
and mentioned it being a FEMA requirement that the weld points fail on impact.
That basically put you in the "don't know shit but says he was a welder" category and he quotes FEMA but hasn't read the rules.
The latter being why I posted a link to the pertinent pdf for you.
In other words, you don't agree so everybody else is wrong. Just like Crombie.
A lot of time Crumbie is right and you're not. Only you care, I sure don't give a damn.
It's your business if you want to be stupid and close minded.

if anybody wants to know your opinion it's their business but I didn't see a direct question to you.
But you have no right to insult me for my opinion or statements, question my sanity, insinuate I have dementia, ETC and you wouldn't in person.

So, you can go fuck yourself, lonely little man. You're a bullshit artist. You belong in a corral because you do not know how to have a civil discussion.
While the rest of us went on about our business exchanging information, you're still crying foul and butthurt,
subtlety in the interest of peace is beyond your comprehension.
You must have a poor opinion of yourself if this bullshit is important enough to you that you keep on beating the dead horse.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tpat didn't ask as in wanting to know what you think. He used sarcasm

I don't know tpat to use sarcasm to be a smart ass. He's always been respectful. To everybody. I'd be surprised if that was his intention but I'll ask him straight up.

@Tpat591 Were you being sarcastic?

At any rate, my answer to him was sincere. No matter what "your take" was. I only fuck with people that fuck with me, and unless he says otherwise, tpat has never fucked with me. But you have.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors