Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've wondered about that but after reading your well reasoned and respectful posts and the responses you get, I've come to the conclusion that you don't change any opinions any better than I do while I'm crapping on people that really need to be shit on. :D

Plus, there is the satisfaction of being able to say exactly what I think. :cheers:
LOL...I never thought I'd agree with you in this regard.
But you are right.
How I deal with being an asshole is I think about this in terms of CB radio.
On the CB channels I was Wicked Wizard. When I spoke my mind and pissed enough people off
I reached out and turned the damn thing off. But I never expected to change anybody's mind.
Same here.
I either turn it off, go to ECF and play nice or go surf the music sites 'cause I gave up smut for lent a few years back.
Crumbwell and the new Schizo can KMA if they don't like my juice.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not BLM, ANTIFA, or any other acronym. I'm just a realist. But I honestly don't think our opinions differ that much. All I'm saying is that, while I don't think it is as simple as just a racism issue, I understand that because racism often plays a part in the acts against minorities I can understand why some see it as that. But I agree, ALL police brutality needs to come to an end.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I don't have a problem with that. But, you fix the police problem as a whole, what little is attributed to racism is cured.

A racist cop can't use his position of power if there is no position of power.

And, you get the benefit of not pissing off all the white people that also want to get the fucked up cops in line. That's harder to do when you have drawn racial lines, yes? Most white people are not drawing the lines, we're stuck with 'em and are quite tired of being labeled racist because of political beliefs.

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't have a problem with that. But, you fix the police problem as a whole, what little is attributed to racism is cured.

A racist cop can't use his position of power if there is no position of power.

And, you get the benefit of not pissing off all the white people that also want to get the fucked up cops in line. That's harder to do when you have drawn racial lines, yes? Most white people are not drawing the lines, we're stuck with 'em and are quite tired of being labeled racist because of political beliefs.
I knew we weren't too far off from each other on this. I agree with all this.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I knew we weren't too far off from each other on this. I agree with all this.

Then you might start to understand why the kneeling NFL players for "racial inequality" are not helping the situation. For one, their narrative is wrong. And 2, they make more in a year then I'll make in my life. Some "inequality" they're protesting, heh. Then there is 3, it's not like the cops have never fucked with me. Piece of shit cops are everywhere and fuck with everybody.

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Then you might start to understand why the kneeling NFL players for "racial inequality" are not helping the situation. For one, their narrative is wrong. And 2, they make more in a year then I'll make in my life. Some "inequality" they're protesting, heh. Then there is 3, it's not like the cops have never fucked with me. Piece of shit cops are everywhere and fuck with everybody.
And this is where we do differ, only because I understand their view & a peaceful protest, whether I agree with the stance or not, will never bother me. I don't see it the same as you & vice versa, and that's OK with me. I don't expect us all to see everything the same or we would never have progress.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And this is where we do differ, only because I understand their view & a peaceful protest, whether I agree with the stance or not, will never bother me. I don't see it the same as you & vice versa, and that's OK with me. I don't expect us all to see everything the same or we would never have progress.

It bothers me.

I will never join a racial divide. It's all or none. We are either equal or we are not. We either have one cause, the rights of everybody, or we have no cause.

Personal opinions can vary a bit. But the cause has to be universal, not racial. It's divisive and divisive policies don't work.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was taught to get a cop if I ever needed help. I teach my son that if he ever sees a cop
he should go the other way. Cops are not there to help us. They're there to arrest us.
If that Aussie chick hadn't called the police to report a possible rape
the Somalian refugee "police officer" wouldn't have shot her dead when a noise startled him.

He was black, she was white and Australian. How does that fit into the white racist cops abuse blacks narrative?

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It bothers me.

I will never join a racial divide. It's all or none. We are either equal or we are not. We either have one cause, the rights of everybody, or we have no cause.

Personal opinions can vary a bit. But the cause has to be universal, not racial. It's divisive and divisive policies don't work.
In my TV production class a black chick came in one day missing a large chunk of epidermis.
I used her as talent in a public service announcement to prove that underneath
we're all the same color...

My half oriental old lady has a Chinese aunt who married a black dude she met in church back in the early 60's.
They had two little half Chinese half black chillen, a boy and a girl.
The two kids were burnt to death at school by the Klan. I have a couple of black in laws also.
I probably have some Sephardi blood in me.
But when I tell some people I voted for Trump or they read my political views they call me a racist Nazi...

Then they have the cojones to say I'm prejudiced. :facepalm:

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sadly, you are probably right. Still he was much better than the alternative.

I still have hopes that when push comes to shove, Trump will do the right thing to avoid thermonuclear war with Putin.
He is better than all of the alternatives..... Doesn't mean he will be a good or bad president....

Point is this is a change election...... real Change IS NOT easy it is often not pretty it is usually messy.....

Can't drain a swamp without getting in the mud......

All we have learned over the last 10 months is exactly who the ESTABLISHMENT is..... and that includes many more than we originally thought..... FWIW. Bannon and Gorka are technically establishment. They aren't John McCain but they do live in the swamp.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In my TV production class a black chick came in one day missing a large chunk of epidermis.
I used her as talent in a public service announcement to prove that underneath
we're all the same color...

My half oriental old lady has a Chinese aunt who married a black dude she met in church back in the early 60's.
They had two little half Chinese half black chillen, a boy and a girl.
The two kids were burnt to death at school by the Klan. I have a couple of black in laws also.
I probably have some Sephardi blood in me.
But when I tell some people I voted for Trump or they read my political views they cal me a racist Nazi...

Then they have the cojones to say I'm prejudiced. :facepalm:

Yeah. I have Mexican family.

But white dudes like me don't know nuffin. Seems we want our family with color to be messed with by cops. :rolleyes:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh I hope they keep this kneeling crap up....It's way entertaining watching them strangle the golden goose.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It bothers me.

and then how do you expect the DNC to exist without manufacturing racial division. ginning up farcial racial crimes is now a big dollar industry the civil rights grifters aren't gonna let that easy money go just for the good of the people...the elite want the people at each other's throats so the people's attention is not focused on them and so no real effective political movment can be formed to oust the elite.....without the white devil alot of people will have to go out and get honest work.immigration lawyers will have to start sweeping streets.
In Russia the marxists used class as the tool to usher in totalitarinaisim in the West the cultural marxists are using race.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
and then how do you expect the DNC to exist without manufacturing racial division. ginning up farcial racial crimes is now a big dollar industry the civil rights grifters aren't gonna let that easy money go just for the good of the people...the elite want the people at each other's throats so the people's attention is not focused on them and so no real effective political movment can be formed to oust the elite.....without the white devil alot of people will have to go out and get honest work.immigration lawyers will have to start sweeping streets.
In Russia the marxists used class as the tool to usher in totalitarinaisim in the West the cultural marxists are using race.
the-secret-to-happiness-fuck-em-do-own-shit.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is actually happening---The FBI deep dark secrets are starting to trickle out! All hell must be breaking loose in DC right now. The race to the finish line has begun!

Trump met with Yellin so it makes sense.

Beware of false flag attacks and massive violent protests in response. Be safe out there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors