Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
d671832b35328aa9990490eb701673d22b34d4a88dd7f0bed087909379bd5199.png

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
CIA spooks avoiding another Iran hostage crisis after trying and failing once again to overthrow Iran?

At least they had an exit strategy this time. :):)
there aren't any white hats in that decable....the people are stuck between a bunch of nenderthal blood thirsty Islamists on the one hand, and a bunch of blood sucking zionist bankers on the other hand....I'm not well enough informed on Iran to know if there is a strong alternative...

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
there aren't any white hats in that decable....the people are stuck between a bunch of nenderthal blood thirsty Islamists on the one hand, and a bunch of blood sucking zionist bankers on the other hand....I'm not well enough informed on Iran to know if there is a strong alternative...
The long time US / Israel promoted alternative in Iran is the MeK. Look them up, they make the current regime look sane. No matter, it's none of our business who runs Iran.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The long time US / Israel promoted alternative in Iran is the MeK. Look them up, they make the current regime look sane. No matter, it's none of our business who runs Iran.
nobody makes the current regime look sane they are cretins who deserve to be toppeled...but installing the IMF is not the answer...this is more of the great game....Hell for all we know Isreal put the current administration in power in Iran.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Other than Iran being pissed off at the US for actively trying to overthrow them since the 50's, and I can't say that I blame them, I'm not aware of Iran ever invading another country.

I think I'd be calling for the death of _______________, if they kept attacking me too. And, I'd be getting me some nukes if'n my enemies already had them.

The Iran situation is a direct result of US intervention for Israhole, and always has been.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
nobody makes the current regime look sane they are cretins who deserve to be toppeled...but installing the IMF is not the answer...this is more of the great game....Hell for all we know Isreal put the current administration in power in Iran.

No. The US put the previous administration in power (the "Shaw") in Iran. Iran removed him. The US tried again and it resulted in Carter's Iran Hostage Crisis. The US is still trying. Iran has a solid reason to be cretins. They are fighting every day against the US just to keep their own government.

Iran has valid reasons to be like they are.

The history of US/Iran relations is a good read when you get the time.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,there he is. Mr. "I'm done with this thread", "I'll never read another one of your posts".

Bobbi, you have the will power of a ****** addict. How long did you last this time, 2 weeks? :rolleyes:
LOL I just could not pass that one up.
Looks like straight from the Onion but legit.
I first saw it on broadcast TV today.
Be Proud and be a Vet Riding your hog with your Trumpy Bear :)

LOL.

Gone again. back sometime with some drive by inconvenient truth.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No. The US put the previous administration in power (the "Shaw") in Iran. Iran removed him. The US tried again and it resulted in Carter's Iran Hostage Crisis. The US is still trying. Iran has a solid reason to be cretins. They are fighting every day against the US just to keep their own government.

Iran has valid reasons to be like they are.

The history of US/Iran relations is a good read when you get the time.
Oh hells yeah Time.... same line of bullshit Castro sold....I'm a repressive asshole cause the Yankees..you're poor because of the yankees...Isn't Maduro using that same line right now?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Other than Iran being pissed off at the US for actively trying to overthrow them since the 50's, and I can't say that I blame them, I'm not aware of Iran ever invading another country.

I think I'd be calling for the death of _______________, if they kept attacking me too. And, I'd be getting me some nukes if'n my enemies already had them.

The Iran situation is a direct result of US intervention for Israhole, and always has been.
that's a pretty simplistic view. there's a whole lot of arab muslims that would disagree with you.....and there's a whole lot of Irainans that would disagree with you....the current regime uses external boogeymen to justify the oppression of the citizens. Iran is far more afraid of their own people than the Yanquis.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL. This from the guy that makes himself a liar every time he posts in this thread. ;)
Christ ..I just ignore him...he's like listening to a senile old woman drooling in her oatmeal and babbeling about her favorite kitten when she was 6.....

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh hells yeah Time.... same line of bullshit Castro sold....I'm a repressive asshole cause the Yankees..you're poor because of the yankees...Isn't Maduro using that same line right now?

The history is quite clear.

Like I said, It's a good read. I realize that 50 years of CIA media control has muddied the American viewpoint of Iran and FOX/CNN and even Breitbart are in lockstep on this one but the facts can't be denied.

I'm afraid that deep state control isn't just reserved for domestic issues, they are also lying bastards on foreign affairs. Makes no sense to believe the bastards on foreign shit while they lie to our faces domestically. o_O

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
that's a pretty simplistic view. there's a whole lot of arab muslims that would disagree with you.....and there's a whole lot of Irainans that would disagree with you....the current regime uses external boogeymen to justify the oppression of the citizens. Iran is far more afraid of their own people than the Yanquis.

No, I don't think so. You think because CNN and FOX trots out a couple "rebels" that the whole country wants to overthrow it's government? Do you actually think these "uprisings" in these middle east countries are spontaneous?

The US is neck fucking deep in it. Even Ukraine was a US overthrow. The State Dept spent $1 Billion in Ukraine for "government change" prior to the coup.

None of this is conspiracy theory. It's an open fact that gets no coverage. As is par for the course, the media and government lie by omission.

Anyway, that's like saying the pussy hat wearing fucks protesting in the US represent what the country wants as a whole. Just because some US instigated pussy hat wearing fucks in Iran protest, it doesn't mean the whole country agrees with 'em. :)

Besides, the US is hinting they're behind these protests already.

US State Department Hints At Iran Overthrow: Are We Witnessing The Early Stages Of Regime Change?

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, I don't think so. You think because CNN and FOX trots out a couple "rebels" that the whole country wants to overthrow it's government? Do you actually think these "uprisings" in these middle east countries are spontaneous?

The US is neck fucking deep in it. Even Ukraine was a US overthrow. The State Dept spent $1 Billion in Ukraine for "government change" prior to the coup.

None of this is conspiracy theory. It's an open fact that gets no coverage. As is par for the course, the media and government lie by omission.

Anyway, that's like saying the pussy hat wearing fucks protesting in the US represent what the country wants as a whole. Just because some US instigated pussy hat wearing fucks in Iran protest, it doesn't mean the whole country agrees with 'em. :)

Besides, the US is hinting they're behind these protests already.

US State Department Hints At Iran Overthrow: Are We Witnessing The Early Stages Of Regime Change?
W

Well you live out on the Rez, but here in California in the Bay Area yeah I'd say 85% of the people here probablly do like their pussyhats and do believe Trump is a Nazi, and the whole line of bullshit, and they aren't being paid by Soros it's what they believe..I find it a bit condesecending to think that the people of Iran don't have legitamate beefs with their goverment, a goverment that is brutal repressive and backwards..I've known quite a few Iranians over the years and none of them wanted to go back to Iran....the idea ,that when the people of Iran voice oppisition to their goverment a goverment every bit as corrupt as ours, that it is the product of some zionist/little Satan plot is just insulting and unrealistic.....I don't want the US involved in any regime changes...period, but I see these uprisings which are happening all over the country and were happening when Obama was in power as organic legitamate voices of the people and not some CIA plot....I lived through watching the Shah deposed and Carters blunders and Regans redemption...I know the story and there is no denying that Iran sits in a stratigec spot and is a pawn in the great global chess game, but it is also very real that the regime is evil and corrupt and after nearly 50 years of their failures the people want a change.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
W

Well you live out on the Rez, but here in California in the Bay Area yeah I'd say 85% of the people here probablly do like their pussyhats and do believe Trump is a Nazi, and the whole line of bullshit, and they aren't being paid by Soros it's what they believe..I find it a bit condesecending to think that the people of Iran don't have legitamate beefs with their goverment, a goverment that is brutal repressive and backwards..I've known quite a few Iranians over the years and none of them wanted to go back to Iran....the idea ,that when the people of Iran voice oppisition to their goverment a goverment every bit as corrupt as ours, that it is the product of some zionist/little Satan plot is just insulting and unrealistic.....I don't want the US involved in any regime changes...period, but I see these uprisings which are happening all over the country and were happening when Obama was in power as organic legitamate voices of the people and not some CIA plot....I lived through watching the Shah deposed and Carters blunders and Regans redemption...I know the story and there is no denying that Iran sits in a stratigec spot and is a pawn in the great global chess game, but it is also very real that the regime is evil and corrupt and after nearly 50 years of their failures the people want a change.

Yeah, the entire ME is brutal and backwards. But they seem to like it.

I know lots of Mexicans that won't go back to Mexico. I'm not sure what your point is. The US is better. :p

I know Saudi is every bit as backwards and brutal. There is no expression of sex or anything like it, and yet they have no organic protests so to speak. Same with other "allies". I wonder why it is our ally brutal countries don't have uprisings but all the rest of them, the "enemy" countries do. Must be coincidence.

If you don't think the CIA and MOSSAD are in Iran, how do you explain the Stuxnet virus that destroyed their uranium enrichment. ;)

But yeah, even though the CIA admits it has instigated protests and coups inside Iran, it's probably organic,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this time.

I'm sure that Army General in the article SKT posted that worked with and praised MEK didn't tell them if they overthrow the Iran government the US will help them out. Like they did with the Kurds in Iraq with Saddam. ;)

Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
25 American citizens are killed each and every day on American soil by illegal aliens...this doesn't include rapes, robberies,child abductions, assults, or drug sales....25 citizens killed each day, and this has been going on for DECADES,,,,,and all I'm seeing is that damn Trump expanding the Pax Americana....same old shit...I see him expending resources and time and energy in now Iran,Isreal,North Korea, lecturing Pakistan.....you may say all well and good but the fact of the matter Mexico presents a greater threat and has for the last 3 decades than ISIS....I'm much more likely to be killed by an illegal Mexican than a member of ISIS..I'm not seeing a populist president I'm seeing more of the same.. more empire ..more forgien excurssions, more of the US being used as the military wing of the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and the central bankers. I'm afraid we have once again been betrayed. I see nothing coming from Trump that is directed toward the average American citizen, just chicken shit political grandstanding and throwing them crumbs for photo-ops...He has pulled aid from Pakistan and the UN...but he hasn't pulled a dime from Mexico and he has done nothing to put any serious hurt on them for a de facto invasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors