Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
25 American citizens are killed each and every day on American soil by illegal aliens...this doesn't include rapes, robberies,child abductions, assults, or drug sales....25 citizens killed each day, and this has been going on for DECADES,,,,,and all I'm seeing is that damn Trump expanding the Pax Americana....same old shit...I see him expending resources and time and energy in now Iran,Isreal,North Korea, lecturing Pakistan.....you may say all well and good but the fact of the matter Mexico presents a greater threat and has for the last 3 decades than ISIS....I'm much more likely to be killed by an illegal Mexican than a member of ISIS..I'm not seeing a populist president I'm seeing more of the same.. more empire ..more forgien excurssions, more of the US being used as the military wing of the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and the central bankers. I'm afraid we have once again been betrayed. I see nothing coming from Trump that is directed toward the average American citizen, just chicken shit political grandstanding and throwing them crumbs for photo-ops...He has pulled aid from Pakistan and the UN...but he hasn't pulled a dime from Mexico and he has done nothing to put any serious hurt on them for a de facto invasion.

Clearly, Trump has adopted the full on foreign interventionist policies of past globalist administrations. One only needs to listen to a Niki Haley speech or press conference to see that.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Clearly, Trump has adopted the full on foreign interventionist policies of past globalist administrations. One only needs to listen to a Niki Haley speech or press conference to see that.
I think so. and when the Dems go to impeach his ass nobody will care,and the revolving circus will continue...how in the world is Pakistan a more decietfull fickle ally than Mexico...how is Pakistan any different than Mexico who aides and spearhead an invasion, who aid drug cartel murders throughout the entire country, who are complicit in the flooding of highly addictive and lethal drugs into our homes....the difference is...the warlords in Afghanistan have killed fewer Americans than the warlords in Mexico, the warlords in Afgahnistan dump their drugs in europe, the warlords of Mexico dump their drugs in our schoolyards..not to mention the rather obvious fact that the followers of the warlords of Afghanistan are in Afghanistan ,,,whereas thousands and tens of thousands of the followers of the warlords of Mexico are here on American soil........that's the difference, and which one is Trump fighting....Once again we have a President who is more interested in shifting the borders of forgien nations for the profit of corporations and bankers than he is with the borders of this nation or should I say Trump is carrying out the agenda of shifting this nations borders to align with the globalist vision of the "North American free trade zone" by allowing a war of demographics which is the same agenda being used in europe to erase this nation....Trump sells out the nation to the globalists and once in a blue moon he deports a few measely hundred illegals and to the millions in poverty and unemployment that is supposed to be progress.who cares how many jobs get created when tens of millions of those jobs go to illegals still to this day despite all the promises.....I'm not sure if there are any political solutions left to keep this republic together.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WuerkM20180102_low.jpg

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This film is chilling in retrospect.....It is chilling when you see the collusion between the goverment of Germany and Facebook to persecute and jail average German citizens who speak out against the invasion of muslims and africans into Germany..it is chilling when you contemplate that such a massive lie can be hidden for so long and so thouroughly, one must ask how huge the lie is that the EU is telling the world about the illegal immigration and it's real objectives are, and who is orchestrating it. It's chilling when you think......that thinking itself can be so easily criminalized.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No surprise there. Trump abandoned nationalism. He removed most of the people, including Bannon, that got him elected from his circle.

Now he's attacking back at Bannon. Trump may end up a one term President.

Anyway, it's been looking like the swamp is swallowing Trump. It looks like the deep state is winning.
Trump has not abandoned nationalism. He has proven that with the United Nations repeatedly by withdrawing from agreements and curtailing aid to foreign countries.

I'm thinking Bannon was taken out of context or misquoted as another Trump associate was also misquoted by same author & has already come forward to say so. If Bannon was not misquoted, I'm sure he was saying if these things happened it would constitute these crimes as he is well aware that Clinton is guilty of those very same crimes on multiple occasions so it would stick to her. It is a setup either way.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump has not abandoned nationalism. He has proven that with the United nation repeatedly by withdrawing from agreements and curtailing aid to foreign countries.

Um, Bush fought with the UN and completely defunded the UN. I think it's pretty clear that Bush was not a Nationalist. The only foreign aid Trump has stopped is foreign aid to those countries that are not doing what the US wants to get their bribe money. Those countries that are still getting bribe money, which is what foreign aid and Trade agreement are, are doing what they are supposed to do.

Trump is doing nothing new with foreign aid, aka bribe money, except using it for it's intended purpose to apply pressure to foreign governments. That's not nationalism. Nationalism would be to stop all bribe money. Not use it to accomplish foreign intervention.

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
B
No surprise there. Trump abandoned nationalism. He removed most of the people, including Bannon, that got him elected from his circle.

Now he's attacking back at Bannon. Trump may end up a one term President.

Anyway, it's been looking like the swamp is swallowing Trump. It looks like the deep state is winning.

Bannon is not as bright as you may think..... I know the two candidates he is backing in WI are not worth a shit and in one race he is supporting Eric Hovde over Sen. Leah Vukmir and that is laughable..... she has been a great conservative vote in WI and has done a lot for good policy in the state. And the guy running against Ryan was a f'n joke..... hell I knew that a long time ago and before this shit storm hit in the last couple days.
http://www.newser.com/story/253390/bannon-breitbart-disavow-challenger-to-paul-ryan.html
My question is if he is so dam smart and wanting to do so much good for the country why the hell is he not backing better candidates than the three loons I have seen him back? And that's just two states I know of if I had more time I'm sure I would find more.
I don't like him something in my gut tells me Bannon cares about Bannon, and the country and everyone in it.... not so much.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
B

Bannon is not as bright as you may think..... I know the two candidates he is backing in WI are not worth a shit and in one race he is supporting Eric Hovde over Sen. Leah Vukmir and that is laughable..... she has been a great conservative vote in WI and has done a lot for good policy in the state. And the guy running against Ryan was a f'n joke..... hell I knew that a long time ago and before this shit storm hit in the last couple days.
http://www.newser.com/story/253390/bannon-breitbart-disavow-challenger-to-paul-ryan.html
My question is if he is so dam smart and wanting to do so much good for the country why the hell is he not backing better candidates than the three loons I have seen him back? And that's just two states I know of if I had more time I'm sure I would find more.
I don't like him something in my gut tells me Bannon cares about Bannon, and the country and everyone in it.... not so much.

I don't know anything about the other candidates, the ones Bannon is backing or the ones he is not. I'd have to look much deeper at all of them. But if the other candidates are run of the mill GOPe types I'm all for stirring the pot with some unconventional weirdos.

The GOP as a party is as fucked as the Dems. I've been supporting insurrection in the GOP for years, including Trump.

Besides, whether or not Bannon is bright is irrelevant. My concern is Trump's policies and he's moving away from nationalism and climbing in bed with interventionists.

I am not and have never been a Republican.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump has not abandoned nationalism. He has proven that with the United Nations repeatedly by withdrawing from agreements and curtailing aid to foreign countries.

I'm thinking Bannon was taken out of context or misquoted as another Trump associate was also misquoted by same author & has already come forward to say so. If Bannon was not misquoted, I'm sure he was saying if these things happened it would constitute these crimes as he is well aware that Clinton is guilty of those very same crimes on multiple occasions so it would stick to her. It is a setup either way.
all you have to do is look at where and at what Trump is placing his time and energy...it is not on America or Americans..he is using the office and the bully pulpit of the Presidency to inject the US into arena outside our borders....there is a million and one things that need to be addressed here..they are not being addressed...it seems obvious aside from window dressing the basic bones of the globalist agenda are still safe in place..the fact half the DNC are not sitting in jail cells over what they pulled in the last election proves that...the fact there has been no real movement to stop the war on the American people through massive immigration...the fact there has been nothing to true the elections...no,no we are to busy fucking around with important issues to the average American like where the hell is the capital of Isreal....Is Trump injecting himself into what is happening in Iran for the sake of America...or for the sake of Isreal......
I agree with Pat, Trump has done some really good things like getting us out of stupid climate change agreements, and trade agreements, but I'm not seeing the promises made being kept. the globalist at this point need killer blows delivered at them, not chess moves or we won't live to see another election.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There should not be any doubt that Trump has turned and joined the globalist GOPe. The last part, in blue, says it all, if his actions the last few weeks didn't sink in.

The part I put in red is for pat. You still think Trump and Sessions are going to find fraud in Alabama?

Statement from the President of the United States

Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my Presidency.

When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind.

Steve was a staffer who worked for me after I had already won the nomination by defeating seventeen candidates, often described as the most talented field ever assembled in the Republican party.

Now that he is on his own, Steve is learning that winning isn't as easy as I make it look. Steve had very little to do with our historic victory, which was delivered by the forgotten men and women of this country.

Yet Steve had everything to do with the loss of a Senate seat in Alabama held for more than thirty years by Republicans.

Steve doesn't represent my base-he's only in it for himself.

Steve pretends to be at war with the media, which he calls the opposition party, yet he spent his time at the White House leaking false information to the media to make himself seem far more important than he was. It is the only thing he does well. Steve was rarely in a one-on-one meeting with me and only pretends to have had influence to fool a few people with no access and no clue, whom he helped write phony books.

We have many great Republican members of Congress and candidates who are very supportive of the Make America Great Again agenda. Like me, they love the United States of America and are helping to finally take our country back and build it up, rather than simply seeking to burn it all down.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There should not be any doubt that Trump has turned and joined the globalist GOPe. The last part, in blue, says it all, if his actions the last few weeks didn't sink in.

The part I put in red is for pat. You still think Trump and Sessions are going to find fraud in Alabama?

Statement from the President of the United States

Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my Presidency.

When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind.

Steve was a staffer who worked for me after I had already won the nomination by defeating seventeen candidates, often described as the most talented field ever assembled in the Republican party.

Now that he is on his own, Steve is learning that winning isn't as easy as I make it look. Steve had very little to do with our historic victory, which was delivered by the forgotten men and women of this country.

Yet Steve had everything to do with the loss of a Senate seat in Alabama held for more than thirty years by Republicans.

Steve doesn't represent my base-he's only in it for himself.

Steve pretends to be at war with the media, which he calls the opposition party, yet he spent his time at the White House leaking false information to the media to make himself seem far more important than he was. It is the only thing he does well. Steve was rarely in a one-on-one meeting with me and only pretends to have had influence to fool a few people with no access and no clue, whom he helped write phony books.

We have many great Republican members of Congress and candidates who are very supportive of the Make America Great Again agenda. Like me, they love the United States of America and are helping to finally take our country back and build it up, rather than simply seeking to burn it all down.
wow that is a really scummy back stabbing load of shit.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bannon was singularly President Trump's biggest mistake to date.
He's a slimy self-interested pos and so is the rag he works for.

I was stunned when I saw cheerleading for him in this thread
from people whose opinions I had otherwise agreed with.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bannon was singularly President Trump's biggest mistake to date.
He's a slimy self-interested pos and so is the rag he works for.

I was stunned when I saw cheerleading for him in this thread
from people whose opinions I had otherwise agreed with.
Without Brietbart ...Trump wouldn't have stood a snowball chances in hell of winning.Brietbart got Trump elected.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Without Brietbart ...Trump wouldn't have stood a snowball chances in hell of winning.Brietbart got Trump elected.

I get that you believe that... and yes, you are one (of those) I'm referring to as a Bannon/Breitbart fan.

I have never really understood why you are, but over the last couple years I have seen you repeatedly
show common sense and apply rational logic well on most other topics on which I am well read.

Credibility is #1 to me. And I've never felt a bit of it from Bannon... or Bannon's Breitbart.
But yer passion tells me you may (still can't tell for sure) know more than I do re Bannon...
So I've remained quiet about him here and kept reading...
but I still don't get the hero status (for lack of a better term) that you see in Bannon.

I've said it before.... I WANNA BELIEVE.
But right now to me, Bannon looks like an opportunistic, traitorous piece of crap.
JMO so far...

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I get that you believe that... and yes, you are one (of those) I'm referring to as a Bannon/Breitbart fan.

I have never really understood why you are, but over the last couple years I have seen you repeatedly
show common sense and apply rational logic well on most other topics on which I am well read.

Credibility is #1 to me. And I've never felt a bit of it from Bannon... or Bannon's Breitbart.
But yer passion tells me you may (still can't tell for sure) know more than I do re Bannon...
So I've remained quiet about him here and kept reading...
but I still don't get the hero status (for lack of a better term) that you see in Bannon.

I've said it before.... I WANNA BELIEVE.
But right now to me, Bannon looks like an opportunistic, traitorous piece of crap.
JMO so far...

Bannon doesn't just fight against the libtards. He fights the GOP establishment. Those pieces of shit progressive R's that are part of the deep state, corrupt and dirty. The McStains and Graham's and Romney's.

Without Bannon's backing Trump as an outsider non GOPe candidate. Trump could not have won.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bannon doesn't just fight against the libtards. He fights the GOP establishment. Those pieces of shit progressive R's that are part of the deep state, corrupt and dirty. The McStains and Graham's and Romney's.

Uhh huh... but now he's going against Trump... who is the antithesis of the Deep State.

He's a book pushing, money hungry attention whore who betrayed the confidence of the nation in his attempt to remain relevant.

Please somebody.... how can you still like Bannon?

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BTW.... There have been an awful lotta "ists" thrown around re Trump in here.

Waaayyy to many conspiracy theories and wild over-reactions...
If Trump says good morning to Israel... he's a "globalist" in bed with Rothschilds etc etc. If he doesn't, he's a Zionist.

I like the nationalist view in 90% of world scenarios but in practical terms, other nations do exist
and we all share the same playground. We have interests all over the globe.
So I do not agree that the US should withdraw and isolate ourselves from the rest of the world.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Uhh huh... but now he's going against Trump... who is the antithesis of the Deep State.

He's a book pushing, money hungry attention whore who betrayed the confidence of the nation in his attempt to remain relevant.

Please somebody.... how can you still like Bannon?

No. Bannon is NOW going against Trump. Trump went against Bannon first. He went with Kelly(Chief of Staff). Kelly(and others) in and Bannon(and others) out.

There are very few people that got Trump elected left in the Trump admin. They have all been replaced and mostly by deep staters.

Trump replaced them. Trump is the one that turned. ;)

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The last part, in blue, says it all, if his actions the last few weeks didn't sink in.

I don't see that at all. The part in blue doesn't say a thing about Trump turning into anything bad.

What I see is a hysterical over-reaction similar to what I see when some liberals read things into stories.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't see that at all. The part in blue doesn't say a thing about Trump turning into anything bad.

What I see is a hysterical over-reaction similar to what I see when some liberals read things into stories.

I know. ;)

But for me, those words confirm what I already suspected.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Again... I think yer miiighty fast to pull the trigger on the deepstate gun.

I haven't seen any evidence of any graft on Trump's part. ...just a lot of unfounded accusations.

I'll be honest... if anyone is changing up... it's those paranoids who over-react without basis in fact... turncoat conservatives
who put their finger up to see which way the wind is blowing today... and how they might profit personally from it.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Again... I think yer miiighty fast to pull the trigger on the deepstate gun.

I haven't seen any evidence of any graft on Trump's part. ...just a lot of unfounded accusations.

I'll be honest... if anyone is changing up... it's those paranoids who over-react without basis in fact... turncoat conservatives
who put their finger up to see which way the wind is blowing today... and how they might profit personally from it.

As I said, I am not a Republican nor have I ever been one. I voted for Trump because he was not a standard conservative. Now he has changed and his actions(policies) are proving to be globalist Republican actions. And he is now giving lip service to them. He is now one of them.

To be fair, I said before the election that Trump was just a chance at something different and we'd see what happened when the deep state started whispering in his ear. It lasted a year. It was a good run. Worth the shot but the wormtongues are winning. :)

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think think the tension you are seeing between Trump and Bannon is a put on disinformation campaign at a decidedly delicate stage in Bannon's planned acquisition of the Fox News Network. Bannon must show a split and decided and overt criticism of the administration so his acquisition of the network will more likely be backed by the President's many opponents who do not yet see the maneuvering behind the scenes.

Bannon is more likely to be successful if he is perceived as being erratic and criticizing of the administration than if he shows unwavering support.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think think the tension you are seeing between Trump and Bannon is a put on disinformation campaign at a decidedly delicate stage in Bannon's planned acquisition of the Fox News Network. Bannon must show a split and decided and overt criticism of the administration so his acquisition of the network will more likely be backed by the President's many opponents who do not yet see the maneuvering behind the scenes.

Bannon is more likely to be successful if he is perceived as being erratic and criticizing of the administration than if he shows unwavering support.
I love ya Pat,but you are a true believer.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Because Bannon got Trump elected and for Trump to deny that is shitty...Now honestly I don't know what's going on,Bannon has made no real public statement on the issue, but what I do know is Trump is not acting like a nationalist president that he promised he would be, he is acting like the standard bearer of the Empire,and he is not addressing the issues he ran on he's concerning himself far too much in other people's bussiness.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Well it's an outright lie..there are NOT many republicans in congress who support MAGA, the truth is the GOP are a bunch of globalist meat puppets. he should be leading the war on destroying the GOP establishment.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love ya Pat,but you are a true believer.
My belief was severely shaken today when I saw Mike Pence Swear in Doug Jones in as the Senator for Alabama while Creepy Joe Biden looked on like the proud father of the Bride and the Establishment celebrated subverting the will of the people with the theft of another Election that NEVER should have been allowed to occur.....especially in AG Sessions own home state.

This is the betrayal of nationalism and the will of the people that I have a problem with. It is the betrayal of the most fundamental right of our citizens to expect not an illusion of our right to expect our votes to be counted in fair, verifiable, & untainted elections but demand this is the unquestionable reality. Without this, The American People have lost this country entirely to subversive forces. Without honest elections we are under occupation and unquestionably in enemy hands.

If ever there was an argument for a call to arms for revolutionary cleansing, this is it.

Last edited:

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WTF?

BANNON TURNS: 'TREASON' AT TRUMP TOWER 'MONEY LAUNDERING' UNLOADS ON FAMILY

Liberals will be hailing Bannon as a hero for saying that.

I don't put much stock in any of the Russian conspiracy nonsense but money laundering and dirty ties? Why is that so hard to believe. Trump was in the real estate and construction business in LV, NJ and NY. You don't pull off multi-million dollar deals without greasing a few wheels on the way. And its no secret that rich people love to do all kinds of unscrupulous things with their money. Most damaging thing Bannon is saying, in my opinion, was that trump never intended on winning in the first place.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't put much stock in any of the Russian conspiracy nonsense but money laundering and dirty ties? Why is that so hard to believe. Trump was in the real estate and construction business in LV, NJ and NY. You don't pull off multi-million dollar deals without greasing a few wheels on the way. And its no secret that rich people love to do all kinds of unscrupulous things with their money. Most damaging thing Bannon is saying, in my opinion, was that trump never intended on winning in the first place.
well you've jumped to one helluva alot of conclusions there...I mean let's see how this washes out ..besides I find it hilarious when anyone gets concerned about money laundering after 20 years of the clinton foundation.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Because Bannon got Trump elected and for Trump to deny that is shitty...

Wot??? That isn't my (admittedly iffy) memory. Bannon was controversial in the pre-election. He got a LOTTA bad press.

I call BS... Bannon did not "get Trump elected". In fact, he was a liability.

And now he's become a back-stabbing piece of shit... He is selling trump-shame, from moments trusted to be in confidence
with a loyal staffer. In other words, Bannon has BETRAYED his office, the US and Trump... and he did it to sell books.

That's well past my #DisloyalPieceofShit tolerance.

Faack Bannon.

Last edited:

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wot??? That isn't my (admittedly iffy) memory. Bannon was controversial in the pre-election. He got a LOTTA bad press.

And now he's become a back-stabbing piece of shit... He is selling trump-shame, from moments trusted to be in confidence
with a loyal staffer. In other words, Bannon has BETRAYED his office, the US and Trump... and he did it to sell books.

Faack Bannon.
I would agree that he played a large roll. Bannon rallied then invigorated what became trumps base. All of Trump's most popular agendas were from Bannon's brain. If Trump was serious about the whole maga thing, he would have stuck it out with Bannon. Without Bannon, he's basically an orange Hillary with an itchy twitter finger. Bannon jumping on the Russian train is nothing more than political posturing, he knows better than anyone its all BS. Using hyperbole like "treason" is a dead give away.

I think writing this off as some kind of secret trump / bannon plan to flank the deep state is fantasy, IMO. I think its all being laid bare. There was never a moral agenda or a plan to "drain the swamp". Just a cash / fame grab and we all got taken along for the ride.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Faack Bannon.
Bannon was the editor of Brietbart...and Brietbart got Trump elected plain and simple without Brietbart the MSM would have swept wilileaks Podesta emails under the rug, they would have swept Donna Brazil's feeding Hilary questions under the rug, they would have swept Debbie whatsername -Schultz and the DNC establishments theft of the nomination under the rug, they would have swept the violence of the left at Trump rallies under the rug.....and not a single media outlet would have allowed Trump to get his message out.the MSM would have manufactured another election without Brietbart and Juilian Assange.....again Bannon has made no public comment until he does I'll withold judgment.....if you want to levy the term betryal around you can start with Trump....he has not lived up to his campain promises....and by the way Bannon doesn't need to sell books.....he never has needed to sell books he did damn well as an editor.Bannon was never controversial to anyone but the RINO scum globalists and the Hilary voters, Trump's base loved Bannon. and alot of us felt when Bannon was sold out that Trump's agenda was as well, and it appears it may very well have been correct.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would agree that he played a large roll. Bannon rallied then invigorated what became trumps base. All of Trump's most popular agendas were from Bannon's brain. If Trump was serious about the whole maga thing, he would have stuck it out with Bannon. Without Bannon, he's basically an orange Hillary with an itchy twitter finger. Bannon jumping on the Russian train is nothing more than political posturing, he knows better than anyone its all BS. Using hyperbole like "treason" is a dead give away.

I think writing this off as some kind of secret trump / bannon plan to flank the deep state is fantasy, IMO. I think its all being laid bare. There was never a moral agenda or a plan to "drain the swamp". Just a cash / fame grab and we all got taken along for the ride.
I think more of a globalist co-opting of the nationalist movment similar to what happened with Teresa May in England and the Brexit ..they were co-opted by the globalist....better to get out in front of the movment and run it off the rails it was headed rather than make a frontal assault.....I think Rothschild made Trump an offer he couldn't refuse.
im-going-to-make-him-an-offer-he-cant-refuse.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors