Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you know it's getting to the point that if anything happens that the FBI is involved in I get suspicious..Waco,Ruby ridge, Lavoy Finicum,Las Vegas....everywhere they go the bodies pile up and their offical stories are shot full of holes....and now we see high ranking members of the FBI trying to rig ..It's starting to get like the KGB... a black car pulls up and a guy with a pillow case over his head is thrown in the back
8h1YtJtgQUuXWxZ2KQPYRfnI8lxmBqLoaAAzux8Q2KE.png

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
'President Trump, please do something!' - Grieving mother demands answers after daughter is killed in Florida school shooting

I feel sorry for this mother and her loss but Obama had a fuck ton of school / mass shootings (42 between 2010-2017) and I don't remember CNN airing similar pleas to Obama. Trump has just as much power as Obama to put a stop to all this, which is none.

I don't believe it was some massive antifa / soros / obama plot because there is no evidence other than what people want to believe. IMO, its the meds

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
'President Trump, please do something!' - Grieving mother demands answers after daughter is killed in Florida school shooting

I feel sorry for this mother and her loss but Obama had a fuck ton of school / mass shootings (42 between 2010-2017) and I don't remember CNN airing similar pleas to Obama. Trump has just as much power as Obama to put a stop to all this, which is none.

I don't believe it was some massive antifa / soros / obama plot because there is no evidence other than what people want to believe. IMO, its the meds

It is a CIA / FBI / UN / NWO /Sorros/Dupont/Rockefeller/Morgan/Rothschild/etc plot. You are giving way too much credit to the bit players in this game & it is why we must all remain vigilant & hold Turmp's feet to the flame of his promises & take our country back from these criminals.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is a CIA / FBI / UN / NWO /Sorros/Dupont/Rockefeller/Morgan/Rothschild/etc plot. You are giving way too much credit to the bit players in this game & it is why we must all remain vigilant & hold Turmp's feet to the flame of his promises & take our country back from these criminals.
All of them got together on this? To what end? I don't understand why the most powerful people / organizations on the planet are sitting around plotting these school shootings that go nowhere. No laws are ever passed and no guns are taken. Is it to scare people? Because people forget real quick. These are people that plan wars, coups and economic crashes. I seriously doubt they are worried about sending some retard into a school in a town that no one ever heard of in a shithole state.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Somehow I must have missed that Q made Newsweek at the beginning of the month. Funny that they don't realize they are just inviting more normies to actually read the posts, answer the question, do the research and realize, all is not what it seems, The more they try to beat it down the more it grows. Whether it is actual intelligence drops or not, it is reaching and making more normal people connect the dots of the conspiracy to destroy our country and wake up to their reality. Every false flag they pull brings more people into the fold of questioning what we are being told by corrupt propaganda news outlets. More & more people are realizing they are being lied to and the corrupt clandestine intelligence agencies are killing their kids to usher in a police state.

How ‘the Storm’ Became the Biggest Fake News Story of 2018
http://www.newsweek.com/how-storm-biggest-fake-news-story-796725

Since Newsweek ran this Story the YouTube Patriots Soapbox 24/7 live feed channel for the Q drops has gone from a few hundred viewers with about 1,500 viewers for the Corsi Decodes to about 2,500 viewers at any given moment and up to 6,000-9000 viewers for Jerome Corsi's morning decodes. Corsi is so funny because he is so straight and square that he often gets it wrong in so many ways but the others in the channel chime in with their thoughts to correct him. Sometimes it takes a few days to get him to understand what Q is actually meaning. Corsi simply will not accept that the shooting was a False Flag and it just makes the patriots work harder to expose evidence to convince him of the truth.

Whether real, a LARP, or unconventional cyber warfare to confuse and misdirect the Swamp's resources, there is no denying this effort they are doing is reaching a much wider audience of normal people who are starting to realize something is desperately wrong here and I do not think that this is a bad thing at all.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All of them got together on this? To what end? I don't understand why the most powerful people / organizations on the planet are sitting around plotting these school shootings that go nowhere. No laws are ever passed and no guns are taken. Is it to scare people? Because people forget real quick. These are people that plan wars, coups and economic crashes. I seriously doubt they are worried about sending some retard into a school in a town that no one ever heard of in a shithole state.
To overthrow the United States (and all the world's countries) from within using its own intelligence communities and political leaders to do it so a new age of a World Government under the United Nations and a Fascist New World Order Corporitocracy/Crime Family Police State (run by the 13 Elite Families) can be realized. The United States is the only country strong enough to oppose them and once Hillary signed what is left of our military over to the UN after WW3 with Russia and China no country on earth would be strong enough to oppose them. They will not stop trying to further their nefarious plan unless they are eradicated from the earth, and that is why, even with Trump at the Helm "opposing them" they continue to implement planned false flag actions that usher in "legislative reforms" that were to occur during Hillary's presidency to prepare for their takeover.

I know it sounds like a convoluted and ridiculous conspiracy theory. That is exactly how it is supposed to sound so you will listen to your phone and CNN and ignore the changes going on around you. Don't believe me? Read United Nations Agenda 21, Outlook 2030, & Outlook 2050. They wrote it all down counting on you to be too lazy or wrapped up in Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, the internet & TV to read it & dumbed down enough by the combination of crap in the GMO food, chemicals in the water, and heavy metals being sprayed into the air to understand it if you did. Their plan is clearly summarized on the Georgia Guidestones in 8 different languages.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To overthrow the United States (and all the world's countries) from within using its own intelligence communities and political leaders to do it so a new age of a World Government under the United Nations and a Fascist New World Order Corporitocracy/Crime Family Police State (run by the 13 Elite Families) can be realized. The United States is the only country strong enough to oppose them and once Hillary signed what is left of our military over to the UN after WW3 with Russia and China no country on earth would be strong enough to oppose them. They will not stop trying to further their nefarious plan unless they are eradicated from the earth, and that is why, even with Trump at the Helm "opposing them" they continue to implement planned false flag actions that usher in "legislative reforms" that were to occur during Hillary's presidency to prepare for their takeover.

I know it sounds like a convoluted and ridiculous conspiracy theory. That is exactly how it is supposed to sound so you will listen to your phone and CNN and ignore the changes going on around you. Don't believe me? Read United Nations Agenda 21, Outlook 2030, & Outlook 2050. They wrote it all down counting on you to be too lazy or wrapped up in Facebook, Twitter, Youtube & the internet & TV to read it & dumbed down enough by the combination of crap in the GMO food, chemicals in the water, and heavy metals being sprayed into the air to understand it if you did. Their plan is clearly summarized on the Georgia Guidestones in 8 different languages.
the point of the false flag shootings is not to take guns from Americans....the point is to make Americans GIVE their guns away...to give their ballot boxes away..to give their privacy away to give our freedom away ...the elite don't want to take anything from us...they want us to give it to them, to embrace our chains to demand our chains. it is the only way to enslave humanity, to make them want it, any other way wouldn't work.In the end it will be us who will be herded into slavery by the carrots and sticks of unseen hands...and it can only work if they can remain hidden...I don't understand how people can't see this....if you look through history Kings and Popes and emperors have always pulled strings behind the curtain to get their populations to do what they wanted...we demanded to go to war with Germany, because the Lithsuania was sunk......what we didn't know is who sunk it and why...we demanded to go to war with Japan because of Pearl Harbor...but we never questioned why the Japanese did it, and we never knew our own goverment could have easily prevented Pearl Harbor, that they wanted Pearl Harbor...we demanded war with Iraq because we were herded into it....the elite create the illusion or chains are our salvation.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tend to think Pat Buchanan is right..the country has had it's cultural fabric destroyed for the sole purpose of destroying the country,,,we will eventually balkanize into smaller more easily conquerable states. even europe is starting to balkanize...the people who showed hatred for this man don't recognize him as a countryman a nieghbor they see him as an enemy....the nation has no common culture anymore it will fall,

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rothschild the zionist banker use to own the AP...supposedly he sold it when people became aware that their news was being fed to them by one banker...whether he actually sold it or simply created a bunch of strawmen so shield him like Rockerfeller did with Standard OIl is debated.but the fact that the AP and the ADL who are scum in their own right,are acting in collusion leads me to believe that the zionist Rothschild still controls the AP. and for that matter the ADL I wonder if the Rothschild luetenant Soros has funneled money through is open society foundation to the ADL

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
my God the woman who sat as the head of the DNC rigging the nomination the woman who handed over democrat congressioal computers over to a forgien national to blackmail them.....and sell their contents this bitch should be sitting in a jail cell...
....Who ordered Seth Rich's & Beranton J. Whisenant's Murders through the Clinton Foundation's Suicide Hotline.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not just the Florida shooter. The FBI has failed several times to prevent mass shootings.

FBI Admits "Protocols Were Not Followed" Before Florida Massacre

Dylann Roof, who in 2015 shot nine people at a black church in Charleston, was allowed to purchase his weapon in part because of errors by FBI agents during the background check process, the agency said.

Pulse shooter Omar Mateen, who pledged allegiance to ISIS before killing 49 people at the Orlando nightclub, similarly seemed to have fallen through the cracks. The FBI investigated Mateen twice before the slaughter but ruled him not a threat both times.

The FBI knew that Fort Hood shooter Army Maj. Nidal Hasan had been in contact with al Qaeda terrorist Anwar al-Awlaki, but declined to investigate him. A congressional probe found that the FBI had failed to alert the Army about Hasan, and that the shooting could and should have been prevented. Hasan killed 13 people and wounded dozens of others in the 2009 shooting.

The FBI similarly missed opportunities to stop Tamerlan Tsarnaev, one of the brothers behind the 2013 Boston Bombing, a government review found. Russia warned the United States that Tsarnaev had associations with Islamic terrorists, leading an FBI-led task force to question the future terrorist. The agent who interviewed Tsarnaev closed the probe “having found no link or ‘nexus’ to terrorism.”

The task force was alerted a year later that Tsarnaev was leaving the country for Dagestan but declined to interview him or stop him from leaving the country. FBI agents later said the failure to interview Tsarnaev was a “huge” error, according to Boston Magazine.

Another school shooter who was on the FBI’s radar killed two students at a New Mexico high school just two months ago. Although the killing doesn’t meet the government’s definition of a mass shooting, the shooter was known to the FBI. The agency investigated the shooter, 21-year-old William Atchison, in 2016 after he commented online about committing a mass shooting.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not just the Florida shooter. The FBI has failed several times to prevent mass shootings.

Dylann Roof, who in 2015 shot nine people at a black church in Charleston, was allowed to purchase his weapon in part because of errors by FBI agents during the background check process, the agency said.

Pulse shooter Omar Mateen, who pledged allegiance to ISIS before killing 49 people at the Orlando nightclub, similarly seemed to have fallen through the cracks. The FBI investigated Mateen twice before the slaughter but ruled him not a threat both times.

The FBI knew that Fort Hood shooter Army Maj. Nidal Hasan had been in contact with al Qaeda terrorist Anwar al-Awlaki, but declined to investigate him. A congressional probe found that the FBI had failed to alert the Army about Hasan, and that the shooting could and should have been prevented. Hasan killed 13 people and wounded dozens of others in the 2009 shooting.

The FBI similarly missed opportunities to stop Tamerlan Tsarnaev, one of the brothers behind the 2013 Boston Bombing, a government review found. Russia warned the United States that Tsarnaev had associations with Islamic terrorists, leading an FBI-led task force to question the future terrorist. The agent who interviewed Tsarnaev closed the probe “having found no link or ‘nexus’ to terrorism.”

The task force was alerted a year later that Tsarnaev was leaving the country for Dagestan but declined to interview him or stop him from leaving the country. FBI agents later said the failure to interview Tsarnaev was a “huge” error, according to Boston Magazine.

Another school shooter who was on the FBI’s radar killed two students at a New Mexico high school just two months ago. Although the killing doesn’t meet the government’s definition of a mass shooting, the shooter was known to the FBI. The agency investigated the shooter, 21-year-old William Atchison, in 2016 after he commented online about committing a mass shooting.
Since the CIA created and runs ISIS (and most radical groups) what does that tell you? I don't for a minute think the FBI couldn't find him. I think they groomed him & put him to use.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since the CIA created and runs ISIS (and most radical groups) what does that tell you? I don't for a minute think the FBI couldn't find him. I think they groomed him & put him to use.

I'm not biting Pat. Have those discussions with someone else. You made it clear that you don't want my opinions on such matters.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

yeah ...wow...that's alot of screw ups....kinda hard to imagine an institution with that many people and that much money can screw up so often.....it's almost as if they didn't care..why if I didn't trust the FBI...I'd say they even wanted them to happen

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hate posting this, sad but true.

xPZuIJ4SwUdyo-bd0LMwSgePO9GfOXQwGQujec_KcGA.png

I don't think guns is the issue..I think we should be talking about the drugs these screwed up kids are being perscribed by the therapists...alot of people on this forum have danced with Chantrix, and I for one was so freaked out by taking the shit I only lasted about 3 days on it before I threw it in the garbage...I was not able to even work my way up to the minnimum dosage....and the stuff being given to these kids is equally if not a helluva alot stronger....and in all honesty folks it's not like I'm a novice about mind altering substances.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah ...wow...that's alot of screw ups....kinda hard to imagine an institution with that many people and that much money can screw up so often.....it's almost as if they didn't care..why if I didn't trust the FBI...I'd say they even wanted them to happen

The FBI is a bureaucracy. The larger it gets, the more inept and corrupt it gets. It's best to separate the inept and the corrupt, they both exist simultaniously and both are pretty plain to see.

If we fix the corrupt(dossier folks, etc.) and don't address the inept(Florida school shooting) because the inept is lumped in with the corrupt, then we've only fixed half the problem. The inept continues.

Rabbit holes are rabbit holes are rabbit holes. They hurt more than help because people chase the rabbit rather than address the real problem.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hate posting this, sad but true.

xPZuIJ4SwUdyo-bd0LMwSgePO9GfOXQwGQujec_KcGA.png

I think what should be done is take a drop out of the trillions we waste on defense and give it to the public schools for armed professionals with real combat experience. Arming teachers is not a good idea. I've been shooting and carrying handguns for years. I've taken a bunch of self defense classes and shot IDPA and even in a fake scenario like you find in IDPA, stress shooting is nerve racking. I would not want to be put in a situation where I would be depending on my very limited, but advanced compared to most gun owners, training to defend a school full of kids. I wouldn't even trust a cop to the job. There are plenty of retired military personal with specialized training who would be well suited for the job. It will never happen but it's the best solution imo.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The FBI is a bureaucracy. The larger it gets, the more inept and corrupt it gets. It's best to separate the inept and the corrupt, they both exist simultaniously and both are pretty plain to see.

If we fix the corrupt(dossier folks, etc.) and don't address the inept(Florida school shooting) because the inept is lumped in with the corrupt, then we've only fixed half the problem. The inept continues.

Rabbit holes are rabbit holes are rabbit holes. They hurt more than help because people chase the rabbit rather than address the real problem.
I really don't think what happened at Waco was incompetence..or at Ruby ridge, or with lavoy finicum..I think every single one of them was assassinated because they had the audacity to challenge the federal goverment.
The Soviet are thought to have murdered like 20-30 million of their people during peacetime
Mao something like 60 million of his own people during peacetime
Why we should think our goverment is above such a thing...our lives are expendable to them whether they use them up on a battlefield, or a public sidewalk

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think what should be done is take a drop out of the trillions we waste on defense and give it to the public schools for armed professionals with real combat experience. Arming teachers is not a good idea. I've been shooting and carrying handguns for years. I've taken a bunch of self defense classes and shot IDPA and even in a fake scenario like you find in IDPA, stress shooting is nerve racking. I would not want to be put in a situation where I would be depending on my very limited, but advanced compared to most gun owners, training to defend a school full of kids. I wouldn't even trust a cop to the job. There are plenty of retired military personal with specialized training who would be well suited for the job. It will never happen but it's the best solution imo.

My understanding is that the school had/has an armed "resource officer", whatever that means. They said he never encountered the shooter, again, whatever that means.

I'd like to know where he was that he couldn't or didn't get there.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My understanding is that the school had/has an armed "resource officer", whatever that means. They said he never encountered the shooter, again, whatever that means.

I'd like to know where he was that he couldn't or didn't get there.
Probably hiding in a broom closet. Or he was part of the vast Soro’s / Rothschild conspiracy.

:giggle:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think guns is the issue..I think we should be talking about the drugs these screwed up kids are being perscribed by the therapists...alot of people on this forum have danced with Chantrix, and I for one was so freaked out by taking the shit I only lasted about 3 days on it before I threw it in the garbage...I was not able to even work my way up to the minnimum dosage....and the stuff being given to these kids is equally if not a helluva alot stronger.
Good point, but I strongly believe if Trump can find and clean the Intelligence community of the rogue False Flag units the Globalist use to perform these attacks and promote an agenda it would go a long way to stopping this shit. Prosecute this group and execute them publicly for their crimes against the American People.

That is exactly what Michael Chertoff has been promoting and I believe it has more to do with why these attacks here and in Vegas occur than anything else. It is a business decision to create a market for a service. A very profitable one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors