Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VAPE ON
782eec530b39398d7bb873a7eace246c.jpg

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you know you are being a sort of an asshole....if you're not going to vote and opt out of an attempt at a political solution..then stay out of political discussions..if on the other hand you are offering a non political solution I haven't heard it yet, so please feel free to share it with us.because I'm more than interested in non political solutions....But for the life of me I can't understand why you are still on this thread if you have no dog in the race....kinda like showing up at a circle jerk without a dick.

I am going to vote... for Johnson but it is a throw away vote because he (and any other 3rd party) will not win.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What, did she take out a loan to cover a 10 year lease and paid it upfront? Then when the property sold the landlord did not refund the remaing amount?

No. How did she take out a loan to cover a lease and get so fucked up the ass? Somethings not right in your account of what happened

*sigh*

She got pre approved for a loan to buy the place. The owners would not sell. So, she got a smaller loan to cover business expenses, including the lease.

So, when they decided to sell a couple years later, she already had a loan and could not finance another one on top of the one she had which included a lease.

Pretty simple. Try to keep up.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think hes going 3rd party pulsevape . Even if its a throw away vote .

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am going to vote... for Johnson but it is a throw away vote because he (and any other 3rd party) will not win.
again by your own admission you don't believe you have a political solution so why did you come to the circle jerk dickless.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stop quoting me pulsevApe
I got nothing to say to you...
Ignore me alreAdy... Please!!
But I won't let you all ANGRY ASSHOLES BULLY EVERYBODY that wants to have a decent arguments
You guys should be ashamed of your asses...
Just like ur daddy trump...

VAPE ON

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think hes going 3rd party pulsevape . Even if its a throw away vote .

yeah so, but why involve yourself in a race you by admission are not participating in. I mean if he ws trying to disuade people from voting and going on say a generl strike I could understand. but this is pointless.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stop quoting me pulsevApe
I got nothing to say to you...
Ignore me alreAdy... Please!!
But I won't let you all ANGRY ASSHOLES BULLY EVERYBODY that wants to have a decent arguments
You guys should be ashamed of your asses...
Just like ur daddy trump...

VAPE ON
hqdefault.jpg

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Subprime is for borrowers that have shit credit and have proven again and again that they are not willing to pay back their debt.

That's not entirely true either.

A person with no debt and has never defaulted on debt can still be subprime. In fact, a person that has no debt or lives as you think they "morally" should, will be subprime as they have had no debt in the past.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So grandma flaked on a debt to someone and went on to prosper? Do you feel like a bigger man calling someone dumb?

As it turns out filing for BK recently does not absolve you of the debt and that change was because of the shisters that filed for BK because their house was worth less than the principal balance on their loan. Not sure how they could afford the house payment and all of a sudden when the value was lower then their loan balance they could not afford it. But a couple years later they went and bought another home for 30% less due to the recession while leaving a lender holding the bag (and regular joes bought those loans so it wasn't just the mean old banks money). Sure there were some that lost their jobs and shit happens but there was also a lot of dishonest people that took advantage and suck as humans.

Disabled vet doesn't add value to me in this discussion. Thank you for your service but we are talking finance so your debt is your debt.

I think people should pay what they borrow, you think you shouldn't have to. We can disagree on that.
Ok saying being a disabled vet adds no weight to a person going bankrupt is a dick statement . The guy didnt hurt himself doing a stunt or drunk driving he couldnt work because of injury in war ! There are very abled people who can work who are living off our taxes right now ! This guy made a sacrifice for US me and you and our families . It adds weight to everything .

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's not entirely true either.

A person with no debt and has never defaulted on debt can still be subprime. In fact, a person that has no debt or lives as you think they "morally" should, will be subprime as they have had no debt in the past.
Me...I have lousy credit ,because I never bought anything on credit.stupid ludite fuck that I am.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
*sigh*

She got pre approved for a loan to buy the place. The owners would not sell. So, she got a smaller loan to cover business expenses, including the lease.

So, when they decided to sell a couple years later, she already had a loan and could not finance another one on top of the one she had which included a lease.

Pretty simple. Try to keep up.

She took a loan for business expense, her business produced revenue, revenue should cover the loan while it existed.

Once the landlord sold she takes the excess money from the loan that hasn't been used for the lease (revenue should cover than anyway WTF) to pay off loan.

Just because the landlord changed their mind doesn't mean the money she borrowed vanishes out of her accout.

*sigh*

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
She took a loan for business expense, her business produced revenue, revenue should cover the loan while it existed.

Once the landlord sold she takes the excess money from the loan that hasn't been used for the lease (revenue should cover than anyway WTF) to pay off loan.

Just because the landlord changed their mind doesn't mean the money she borrowed vanishes out of her accout.

*sigh*
I like how you say "should"...it's funny.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok saying being a disabled vet adds no weight to a person going bankrupt is a dick statement . The guy didnt hurt himself doing a stunt or drunk driving he couldnt work because of injury in war ! There are very abled people who can work who are living off our taxes right now ! This guy made a sacrifice for US me and you and our families . It adds weight to everything .

Again, thank you for the service but in this conversation being a vet doesn't excuse you from paying a debt of any kind.

Vets I know are stand up guys and would never leave someone hanging.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me...I have lousy credit ,because I never bought anything on credit.stupid ludite fuck that I am.

I have my house and a new truck this year but both or half paid for. Interest for the truck is higher than I'd like cause my credit sucks with no credit cards and such.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like how you say "should"...it's funny.

If the revenue does not cover expense then your doing it wrong.

And to take a loan to cover a lease thinking your revenue will never cover said expenses then why continue?

That's not a good business plan.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If the revenue does not cover expense then your doing it wrong.

And to take a loan to cover a lease thinking your revenue will never cover said expenses then why continue?

That's not a good business plan.
yeah I know guys that are very wealthy and have declared bankrupcy...I kinda doubt you're a Harvard MBA..

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Again, thank you for the service but in this conversation being a vet doesn't excuse you from paying a debt of any kind.

Vets I know are stand up guys and would never leave someone hanging.
But this is where your painting with a broad brush is wrong . It does fucking matter ! The circumstance does matter ! The story matters . People go bankrupt paying for their kid who has cancer . Should they be held to your debt is debt standard ? Should they of had a brain tumor fund ? Are they now bad people for leaving debt ? The story and circumstance matter . Life is not black and white .

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But this is where your painting with a broad brush is wrong . It does fucking matter ! The circumstance does matter ! The story matters . People go bankrupt paying for their kid who has cancer . Should they be held to your debt is debt standard ? Should they of had a brain tumor fund ? Are they now bad people for leaving debt ? The story and circumstance matter . Life is not black and white .

I'll give your that, there are extraordinary circumstances. But If your kid doesn't have cancer or a brain tumor and you later get on your feet and can buy a $200 mod you should have sent $200 to the person or company you owe $200 to...

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

*sigh*

LOL. You are dumb. You don't generate revenue from a business with no location.

If the loan was just for the lease, you'd have a point. Just give back. But, no. That's not how it works. You get a loan to cover all expenses, including the lease. The other financed expenses just don't go away. You still have a substantial loan. Getting a new loan on top of the existing loan wasn't going to happen. Believe me, she tried.

But, keep trying to add or subtract your own narrative. You weren't there but you know all about it. ;)

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
you know you are being a sort of an asshole....if you're not going to vote and opt out of an attempt at a political solution..then stay out of political discussions..if on the other hand you are offering a non political solution I haven't heard it yet, so please feel free to share it with us.because I'm more than interested in non political solutions....But for the life of me I can't understand why you are still on this thread if you have no dog in the race....kinda like showing up at a circle jerk without a dick.
The only solution is not to play their game.

Unfortunately, not enough people are refusing to play to get the game cancelled.

And just because someone refuses to play doesn't disqualify them from calling the action as they see it from the sidelines.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll give your that, there are extraordinary circumstances. But If you later get on your feet and can buy a $200 mod you should have sent $200 to the person or company you owe $200 to...
Yea, but what does that have to do with anything ?So what your saying is once someone goes bankrupt they will alway not pay for things going forward ? So going bankrupt equals dishonesty to you ?Just so i understand you.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL. You are dumb. You don't generate revenue from a business with no location.

If the loan was just for the lease, you'd have a point. Just give back. But, no. That's not how it works. You get a loan to cover all expenses, including the lease. The other financed expenses just don't go away. You still have a substantial loan. Getting a new loan on top of the existing loan wasn't going to happen. Believe me, she tried.

But, keep trying to add or subtract your own narrative. You weren't there but you know all about it. ;)

There you go with dumb again, ok loser. You can't succeed in life and I can but I'm dumb.

All expenses, like the kitchen equipment that she took to the next location but flaked on the debt?
Like the lease payment that the revenue shoud cover and if it doesn't wtf? Just stick to SSI... she was at least 62 right? A positive SSI income is better than a negative failing business income... unless she took SSI at 62+ and spent the loan money on your failing business.

Poor grandma, you should be ashamed for being so dumb that your business debt ran your grandma into the poor house.

How's that fuck wad? Got any more dumb comments for me?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There you go with dumb again, ok loser. You can't succeed in life and I can but I'm dumb.

All expenses, like the kitchen equipment that she took to the next location but flaked on the debt?
Like the lease payment that the revenue shoud cover and if it doesn't wtf? Just stick to SSi... she was at least 62 right? A positive SSI income is better than a negative failing business income... unless she took SSI at 62+ and spent the loan money on your failing business.

Poor grandma, you should be ashamed for being so dumb that your business debt ran your grandma into the poor house.

Just like papa trump....

VAPE ON

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Correct. I went bankrupt for medical expenses. I had to go to private doctors when the VA refused to do the testing and and care I needed. Fairly common.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only solution is not to play their game.

Unfortunately, not enough people are refusing to play to get the game cancelled.

And just because someone refuses to play doesn't disqualify them from calling the action as they see it from the sidelines.
hey man call for a general strike I'll be the first one there.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea, but what does that have to do with anything ?So what your saying is once someone goes bankrupt they will alway not pay for things going forward ? So going bankrupt equals dishonesty to you ?Just so i understand you.

No, pay your debt from whenever it was.

Ok, someone went BK...
Do they move on and fuck that person or company? Or do they have a conscience and pay back what they owe to another?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Like the lease payment that the revenue shoud cover and if it doesn't wtf? Just stick to SSI... she was at least 62 right? A positive SSI income is better than a negative failing business income... unless she took SSI at 62+ and spent the loan money on your failing business.

but you are dumb...you try and pretend you have some understanding of how bussiness is done...which would work pretty good with a lemonade stand but are totally irrelevant for bussinesses that have more than their mom's bridge table invested in them.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This thread will be a mature discussion on your opinion of why you like a particular candidate.

PLEASE NO NAME CALLING! And Please keep this thread clean, and respectful with responding like a adult without any cursing, racism, or anything drug related towards members
Lets be adults here, everyone has a right to pick a candidate of their choice without being badgered.

View attachment 44323
View attachment 44324
View attachment 44326
View attachment 44327

(OTHERS)BELOW
View attachment 44331
View attachment 44332

VAPE ON

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I GUESS THE RULES OF THIS THREAD DOESNT APPLY TO
ANGRY RIGHTARDS!

VAPE ON

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
dude I'm no bussinessman,but I've been around enough of them to know you don't know shit about bussiness, and I am good enough at my bussiness to recognize when someone doesn't know theirs.and are just talking out of their ass.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
dude I'm no bussinessman,but I've been around enough of them to know you don't know shit about bussiness, and I am good enough at my bussiness to recognize when someone doesn't know theirs.and are just talking out of their ass.
Shut up dude, you don't know shit!!

VAPE ON

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors